Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys (35708 Views)

Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware / Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. / How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2021
JeffMich:
Just got a call from them this morning and the story goes same way - a chemical, but this time around the name is chrome additive (50 Kg) from Germany.
They just stopped calling at some point when I called both lines and were engaged - probably updating themselves about me, the 'maga' .....

Greetings

The Angels are fully guiding you. Glad you didn't fall

2 Likes

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 19, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

The Angels are fully guiding you. Glad you didn't fall

It's easy to decide their mission plus if you ve been around long enough in 9ja. The offer was too good to be true.

Greetings
Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by MRFIXER001: 3:00pm On May 05, 2021
I also received a call from this people now using the same format. God will safe us in this country
oakwoodpark:
Good morning. My name is Emmanuel and i work with an engineering Firm in Ikeja. At about 8 o clock this morning on my way to work i received a call from this number 07081930137 from a guy who simply identified himself as Engineer Emma. On asking if we've met, he started explaining that we met at a friend'd wedding some saturdays ago and even mentioned my friend's name. Since i wasnt suspecting anything, i apologised for not remembering him. He asked me if i was still in lagos and i answered in affirmative. He said he was in Abuja and that he Would be coming to lagos soon. He proceeded to tell me that he had this engineering job that he would need my assistance on but because the noise was much were i was on the road, i told him i'd call him back once i get to my workplace.
On getting to the office, i picked up my phone and called back. He then said he worked with NNPC and that they were using Samarium Petroleum care to block leaked pipeline vandalized by the Niger Delta militants. He said His Boss Hon. Usman Bello would like to come to lagos to buy the products himself as their supplier had defaulted. But the Boss doesn't know the Location of the company that imports the product in Lagos. Now, he said he wants to give the boss my details as a dealer in that product. so all i had to do was meet his boss(Hon Usman Bello) at the airport and conclude discussions with him. But first, i had to buy one gallon of the product as a sample that i will show to Hon. Bello. It was at this point that i sensed fraud. He sent me the address of the major importers in lagos and sent me their phone number. Here is the address of the so called major Importers of Samarium Petroleum Care

GLOBAL NIGERIA LIMITED
km 42 agbara ind est
MARKETING MANAGER --Mr. John Olaiya

He reiterated that the Honorable would be buying 50 gallons from me at the rate of =N=310,000 and that i would be buying from the company at =N=240,000.
so we are to split the profit.
After saying this,i hung up as i have had enough and needed to face the day's work. He called back and i confronted him. I asked him to give me the exact details of how we met at my friend's wedding but he just kept talking trash. I hardly forget faces of people i meet even if i dont see them in a long while, so i knew for sure that i had not met this guy. I called up a few friends and they confirmed that this was the new scam in Town.
As you can see, please beware and dont fall into this kind of trap. It is obvious that these guys keep coming up with different kinds of formats and concepts to rip us off. Spread the word! Thank you for Reading
MODERATOR! FIRST PAGE PLS!!!

1 Like

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by goldtechltd: 11:17am On May 17, 2021
It’s still trending. I got my own call & was told to call the number below:

NAME OF THE OTHER PRODUCT IS "CHROME ADDITIVES", (MADE IN GERMANY TYPE). 40 GALLONS. IMPORTER IS EXCEED NG. LTD., PLOT 9, ALH. AMUSAN STR., AGBARA IND. ESTATE. AGBARA. TEL. 07048092150. SALES MANAGER IS MR. FESTUS ADEOYE. PLS CONTACT HIM FOR ENQUIRY AND FEED ME BACK. THANKS.

Also beware of this other number;
ALH. SULAIMON ADAMU 09046851839

1 Like

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by decomaniaboss(f): 2:20pm On May 19, 2021
I just received my own call just about 4 minutes ago ,so I had to go enter the address on google because I already knew there is something fishy about the call in my case based on the fact that I post my jobs (building finishing ) the caller said we spoke about me supplying doors for him last months ..I told him to go on WhatsApp and messages me so I can go thru our chat ,he said he is offshore and can only call ..I just laughed and went to enter the informations online ,and this article came up straight..you did well by posting this information to help others

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by wirinet(m): 11:50am On Jun 11, 2021
dinak1:
09024978998 Engineer Adewale
09041648624 Mrs Olaitan

THE NAME OF COMPANY IS ESTEED NIG LIMITED. NAME OF THE PRODUCT IS CHROME GEL MADE IN GERMANY 10 GALLONS. NAME OF THE MARKETING MANAGER IS PASTOR PETER ADEOYE TELL 09041452617

They done arrive this year again o. Same Scheme different number and names looking for CHROME GEL HANDSANITISER. They claim to want to purchase my small chops for their church program coming this Saturday, that chevron is organising it. They now want the same honourable Usman Galadima who called with fake Hausa accent and wanted to see the sample of the HANDSANITISER. That I should pay #75k to marketing manager and keep the sample for honourable to come and collect before paying me for my small chops.

I told them I can't pay that the company should send it and honourable will pay it on delivery, naso the company started bargaining that I should pay even 30k later 20k. I told Mrs Olaitan to send the money to them that they should remove it from the small chops money. Naso my people stopped calling o.

The scam get level these days sha. So I browsed the company name and ended up here

The same format was used for my wife yesterday. She operates a small eatery. A woman called yesterday to place an order for 1500 cupcakes and 3 celebration cakes. She told me to help her prepare a quotation, which I promptly did. To my surprise she said the quotation was approved without any negotiations. The job was to be for a big company to be used for charity.

Today, the lady that called yesterday said she and her boss are coming to the office to discuss mobilization. To my surprise my wife told me that they need 30 gallons of hand sanitizers also, a special kind of hand sanitizer called Solen Point Made in Germany. The person that contacted us said we should contact the supplier to get the price and then add N60,000 which will be shared between my wife and her.

Oboy, see excitement on both of us. We quickly left to the office to prepare for their arrival. She gave the name of the company that sells the sanitizer as Esteed Nigeria Limited and the name of the markething manager is pastor Peter Ayodele. She also insisted that the boss would need to see a sample. When my wife called the so called marketing manager, he said the price is N155,000 per Gallon. The problem is that they don't give out samples anymore because people take the samples and adulterate their product.

After my excitement wore off a bit. I started thinking that his whole deal is not making sense. Besides I asked my wife who will sponsor the whole deal. The company selling the sanitiser would not release N4million worth of product without full payment. I asked if the company that's ordering the hand sanitizer will pay before receiving the product. It just not wasn't making any sense to me. So I decided to Google the company and product, and it brought me here.

Pure scam.

2 Likes

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by SavageResponse(m): 12:27am On Jun 12, 2021
wirinet:

The same format was used for my wife yesterday. She operates a small eatery. A woman called yesterday to place an order for 1500 cupcakes and 3 celebration cakes. She told me to help her prepare a quotation, which I promptly did. To my surprise she said the quotation was approved without any negotiations. The job was to be for a big company to be used for charity.

Today, the lady that called yesterday said she and her boss are coming to the office to discuss mobilization. To my surprise my wife told me that they need 30 gallons of hand sanitizers also, a special kind of hand sanitizer called Solen Point Made in Germany. The person that contacted us said we should contact the supplier to get the price and then add N60,000 which will be shared between my wife and her.

Oboy, see excitement on both of us. We quickly left to the office to prepare for their arrival. She gave is the name of the company that sells the sanitiz as Esteed Nigeria Limited and the name of the markething manager is pastor Peter Ayodele. She also insisted that the boss would need to see a sample. When my wife called the so called marketing manager, he said the price is N155,000 per Gallon. The problem is that they don't give out samples anymore because people take the samples and adulterate their product.

After my excitement wore off a bit. I started thinking that his whole deal is not making sense. Besides I asked my wife who will sponsor the whole deal. The company selling the sanitiser would not release N4million worth of product without full payment. I asked if the company that's ordering the hand sanitizer will pay before receiving the product. It just not wasn't making any sense to me. So I decided to Google the company and product, and it brought me here.

Pure scam.

You just had a narrow escape!
Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by dinak1(f): 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
wirinet:

Oboy, see excitement on both of us. We quickly left to the office to prepare for their arrival. She gave the name of the company that sells the sanitizer as Esteed Nigeria Limited and the name of the markething manager is pastor Peter Ayodele. She also insisted that the boss would need to see a sample. When my wife called the so called marketing manager, he said the price is N155,000 per Gallon. The problem is that they don't give out samples anymore because people take the samples and adulterate their product.

Pure scam.
Thank God you even thought of checking online. They usually come up with juicy orders because they know small businesses will want to expand. Silly people
Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by Xtianart(f): 11:59am On Jul 29, 2021
Ok. The guy just called me this morning. So I decided to look up the Company's details - as he was reluctant to give it - online. My search brought me here and I am so glad right now.
Message from him: "Product Krome antirust made in germany 50a 50b total 100 ten catton company divine grace ng ltd ltd 8 alh amusan str agabara sala manager pastor John Abayomi 08181931329"

His text came from this number 07015503589.
He's going to call me back soon.
I am cooking the thunder that will fire him right now.
Thanks once again for this post.

1 Like

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by barbstee(m): 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
Haaa! So this has been here.
I've been on mine since yesterday ooo.
A man called me and seems to know about my frozen business he said is name is elder Samuel ( which Truecaller actually brought) with the number 09069743199 so he said he wants to recommend me to one Mrs Abigail (07013025626)which Truecaller also brought and I called the woman and she was making a too good to be true request like they'll need tens of cartons of chicken and cartons of fishes inside me iws like who would need all these and for what? All these for less priviledged/motherless babies? Like the elder said) well I just say let's hope it's true Sha.
Fast forward to today she said the person that use to supply them before use to supply them sanitizers too that if I can supply it I will buy it for 150K and they'll buy it for 210k per gallon but I'll share the profit with her so she sent me the name of the product and the so called marketing manager as follows

The name of the product is SOLEN POINT MADE IN GERMANY .the name of the company is esteed nigeria limited .the name of the markething manager is pastor peter ayodele .tell 09022668563

So said I should confirm the price and if we can get like 20 kegs I called the man and we've said a whole lot of things and I always feed her back so she said her boss will need to see the sample that I should ask the man for sample but the man said they no longer release sample so I told her that she said maybe because they don't know me that I should tell them that I'm calling from one Confidence Frozens so I told the man and he was like haa she's a good customer of theirs bla bla nla that the only favour he can do is to link me with one of those that they supplied at Ibadan to give me the sample and I'll pay for it immediately I heard that I decided to check out for the company online and I got here. Alhamdulillah for internet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by barbstee(m): 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
I'll still play them small Sha. the most annoying thing is the woman sounds elderly

1 Like

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by dinak1(f): 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
barbstee:
A man called me and seems to know about my frozen business he said is name is elder Samuel ( which Truecaller actually brought) with the number 09069743199 so he said he wants to recommend me to one Mrs Abigail (07013025626)which Truecaller also brought and I called the woman and she was making a too good to be true request like they'll need tens of cartons of chicken and cartons of fishes inside me iws like who would need all these and for what? All these for less priviledged/motherless babies? Like the elder said) well I just say let's hope it's true Sha.
Fast forward to today she said the person that use to supply them before use to supply them sanitizers too that if I can supply it I will buy it for 150K and they'll buy it for 210k per gallon but I'll share the profit with her so she sent me the name of the product and the so called marketing manager as follows

The name of the product is SOLEN POINT MADE IN GERMANY .the name of the company is esteed nigeria limited .the name of the markething manager is pastor peter ayodele .tell 09022668563

So said I should confirm the price and if we can get like 20 kegs I called the man and we've said a whole lot of things and I always feed her back so she said her boss will need to see the sample that I should ask the man for sample but the man said they no longer release sample so I told her that she said maybe because they don't know me that I should tell them that I'm calling from one Confidence Frozens so I told the man and he was like haa she's a good customer of theirs bla bla nla that the only favour he can do is to link me with one of those that they supplied at Ibadan to give me the sample and I'll pay for it immediately I heard that I decided to check out for the company online and I got here. Alhamdulillah for internet

Alhamdulillah for you o, I think they browse businesses and prey on the desperate ones. It's unfortunate

1 Like

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by Toondex20: 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
barbstee:

My experience is quite similar to this just a few change of names wink
Mr Afolabi (08122679196 ) - Main culprit who called me gangan from Port Harcourt with no company name.

Supplying company - Esteed Oil services limited
Pastor Adeoye (09126097068) - Sales Manager
Address - 25, Peter Allison street, Agbara Industrial Estate
Product Name - ADLER HAND SANITIZER, German product.

Supply details:
50Gallons of 10L each at an initial cost of N155,000 but a discount of N5,000 is applicable for quantities above 30Gallons.
The so called Hausa man coming to buy from Port Harcourt has been given N310,000 per gallon.
Quoted price will be N210,000 then plus an additional N10,000 for miscellaneous making a total of N220,000 to be quoted to the Hausa man.

My suspicion came in at the point he told me I had to show a sample to the man before any payment can be made. And to get the sample I needed to make a deposit for one gallon at least. And when I told him I can't afford the total cost of one gallon, he asked for the amount I could raise which I told him 20k. Then another name came in Mrs Olufunke Ojomo, who used to be the one supplying before the contract was taken away from her, but she is in the US now. So he advised that I submit her name to the supplying company that they will take the 20k from me due to the fact that the woman was a good customer.

At this point my suspicion got serious and I decided to check the internet and I found this thread.
May God continue to protect us from these scammers cos they are not resting at all.
God bless everyone on this thread and every innocent Nigerian out there!!!

2 Likes

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by barbstee(m): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2022
Toondex20:

My experience is quite similar to this just a few change of names wink
Mr Afolabi (08122679196 ) - Main culprit who called me gangan from Port Harcourt with no company name.

Supplying company - Esteed Oil services limited
Pastor Adeoye (09126097068) - Sales Manager
Address - 25, Peter Allison street, Agbara Industrial Estate
Product Name - ADLER HAND SANITIZER, German product.

Supply details:
50Gallons of 10L each at an initial cost of N155,000 but a discount of N5,000 is applicable for quantities above 30Gallons.
The so called Hausa man coming to buy from Port Harcourt has been given N310,000 per gallon.
Quoted price will be N210,000 then plus an additional N10,000 for miscellaneous making a total of N220,000 to be quoted to the Hausa man.

My suspicion came in at the point he told me I had to show a sample to the man before any payment can be made. And to get the sample I needed to make a deposit for one gallon at least. And when I told him I can't afford the total cost of one gallon, he asked for the amount I could raise which I told him 20k. Then another name came in Mrs Olufunke Ojomo, who used to be the one supplying before the contract was taken away from her, but she is in the US now. So he advised that I submit her name to the supplying company that they will take the 20k from me due to the fact that the woman was a good customer.

At this point my suspicion got serious and I decided to check the internet and I found this thread.
May God continue to protect us from these scammers cos they are not resting at all.
God bless everyone on this thread and every innocent Nigerian out there!!!
Thank God they didn't succeed
Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by Saheedomis(m): 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
wirinet:

Pure scam.

Thanks you very much, I almost fell for it. Thank GOD I just checked google to know about the product then I saw it was a scam.
The same format was used for me.
Pls stay safe and be vigilant guys.

2 Likes

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by Oaiyeobasan(m): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
I experienced this just today.. my spirit just swift immediately
Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by Oaiyeobasan(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
cry
Oaiyeobasan:
I experienced this just today.. my spirit just swift immediately
Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by BigFabian(m): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
Good afternoon, my name is Chidubem Kingsley and as I'm writing this, I got duped off 270k by these same guys. I was in my shop yesterday when I got a call from Engr. Thomas, he stated how he used to work at NNPC Ejigbo and how that he has patronized me sometime ago, and as a business man, I agreed that yes I did(Its normal for business people to do that).

Anyways, he added that he's currently working at NNPC Abuja and that the federal government has awarded a contract to work on leaking pipelines nationwide and also tyres for their trucks, cars and buses but here's why I come to assist him:

The contract was awarded to one Alhaji Aliyu Dada, a politician of the APC party but that it is where someone is working that he would eat so I shouldn't see it as something to speak against. Over the phone, this man kept giving me details of things about me. He made mention of my business and that alone caught me off guard.

Moving on, he said he would connect me with the Alhaji on one condition, and that's if I would contact the marketer of the product they used to seal the pipelines. This man, Engr Thomas, asked me to get a book and pen to write down the information of the marketer at Agbara. Now I didn't sense scam because of my knowledge of business.

In official duties, paying attehtion to details is very important and so I was more convinced with the detailing and all. I'm still in awe of the cleverness and know-it-all of how real businesses do work. And this means, that these people are really professionals who have decided to trade in this path.

I got on the call with the marketing director, Pastor Bakare and they taught me this:

The Alhaji needs 50gallons of German Adler but they don't sell in gallons, they sell in cartons. Each cartoons contains 10gallons so if you do the maths, you'd need 5cartons but I have to get the sample first from the marketer(Pastor Bakare) and then Engr Thomas, would have to confirm with me if it's really the original before he connects me with the Alhaji.

I made the call to PAstor Bakare and the deal was sweet. Pastor Bakare even said I have a 10% commission because of the referral I'm making to the company(have you seen how intellectual they are). Called back Engr Thomas and he said He has given my cintact to Alhaji and that he would call me. This man used the name of the LOrd God to beg me not to stain his name as he is standing for me as a guarantor there at Abuja.

He said I would pose as the direct importer of the German Adler products from Germany, and again, I import goods from Germany. DO you see that these guys are working with key information? This is no guess work. It's all worked out already.

Some minutes later, on Alhaji Aliyu Dada called me and gave me the same info Engr Thomas gave me. He asked me if I was the direct importer and we stroke a deal. He added that he's gonna catch a flight and be in Lagos in the next hour and that I should bring a sample of my product.

At this point, money was not the Problem. I had money and was ready to do legit businesses. So I called back Engr Thomas and he said I should try and pay for the sample and that Alhaji would pay for it at the bank at MMA when he arrives LAgos. I told him that He should pay and I receive it here but he said, the government are watching his account. And that any transaction that goes on would be suspecting.

Can you see that these people are not common people that does scam? They are literraly people working in the system and they know the processes and how things gets done. They are fully loaded with information. I'm writing this to make you understand that you might feel you won't fall for it but please follow me;

I called Pastor Bakare and he said that the company wouldn't sell in gallons but that they have a marketing strategy; he said they have retailers that are reistered with the company and that he would use his power to ask one of the retailers to release just one gallon of the German Adler product so I could show to the Alhaji who is already coming to Lagos by flight.

And he said, we can do it in two ways, he asked for my location and said that one of their retailers is at Ilasa(very close to my location) and that I can go there to pick the product, or they would send the product to my warehouse and I agreed and asked who's gonna foot logistics, he agreed to do that.

Not so long, I made the payment to one JUMOKE OLUWAKEMI GLOBUS BANK. Now, I made this transfer because I have an account with Globus and right now, it's a new bank in Nigeria, so I thought, this person must also be a forward thinking person. INFORMATION.

After I left the bank, they delivered the product to my warehouse. I mean the physical product, GErman Adler with made in Germany label and sealed was dispatched to me by the name Ramon(dispatch rider guy)

And not quite long, I had made a meeting with Alhaji earlier to meet at the airport lobby so immediately I got the product, I made a call through and let he said he has arrived Lagos and was heading to zenith bank inside the airport.

SO when I reached Toll gate, he called and gave the phone to the bank branch manager, MR BANKOLE, Zenith BANK PLC. He introduced himself and made me understand that Alhaji is a politician and he wouldn't want a situation whereby I get to the bank office without the formula A of the german adler.

HE added that they would test the product before moving foward to make the transfers to my account and I said ok. He said I am expected to come with two products, Formular A & B and that I would see the catalogue of the other items they want to purchase and I said ok.

By the way, I already got to the airport and contacted Engr Thomas and narrated the whole thing to him. HE said I shouldn't worry that God is on our side and that I should rally around and pay for the second formula so they can deliver to the airport. He re-iterated how his job and life was at stake if this isn't done.

So I called PAstor BAkare and told him what was gonna happen, he said I should pay for the second formula. At this point, I was stressed out, I was literraly choklng at the airport. I had to eat at Bukka Hut so as to cool my mind. I'm taking time to narrate this to you so you wouldn't fall victim.

These people are highly intelligent, educated Nigerians who know alot about people living in the country. These people have access to high level information at their disposal so don't think otherwise, just read on

After my meal, It was already past 4pm, and then Alhaji called me and asked if there was a problem and I said none. I was only waiting for the dispatch guy. I called Pastor Bakare and he said the first retailer doesn't have the second formula and that she has transferred the money to someone else, but they are on it.

I waited and waited and finally, Alhaji called me and the bank branch manager spoke with me, He said he has a meeting with his account officer and that I should send my address so that the bank officials would come with Alhaji to see the samples. And so I took a ride back to my warehouse to wait for them all(dispatch and Alhaji).

Getting back, I was unrest, It's been a whole day of calls and I was really stressed. In no time, Engr Thomas called me and said hastily that I shouldn't call Alhaji again that he's an idiot.

HE said he was called to an emergency meeting with the Technical Advisor and the company head that the supply would be made to, that Alhaji and the Branch manager wants to supply fake materials and I was like wow, that's ok.

So I never called Alhaji and he never called me too, he never came at all with any bank officials. It's now I'm connecting the dots. And so he connected me with the company head who is at UK and said I should convince the man that I can make the supply.

Name: RevDr Dennis Wealthman

Even as I write now, the pains I had yesterday seems to be coming back but I'm doing this because someone out there may die if such happens to them. This is my way of helping you not getting into a mess. And please educate others too.

On my way home, I kept calling this UK number but he didn't pick. Some minutes later, he called and I had a conversation with a native white man with a wife and 2kids. See, this thing isn't a coincidence, it's all panned out just the way anybody knows how to brush.

We bargained at 340$ per gallons and he requested if I can supply a thousand gallons continually and I said yes. He added that he was about driving home and that I should call him in 30mins.

Engr Thomas called and I told him everything we discussed. And he said ok. 30mins later, I called Dr Dennis Wealthman and he said he was gonna call me back. THis Dr Dennis is a white man. He is not a black trying to speak like a white man but if he is a back man, there's no way any Nigerian can know.

So he called later in the night and congratualted me for being the correct supplier of the German Adler. HE said Alhaji wanted to supply the ones made in Indonesia and that's not what was needed for the project.

So he connected me with a protocol officer, Mr Richard Akinwale, +234 Nigerian code 07068497584 and said we should meet up tomorrow, thats today as I wrie and I agreed. So later yesterday night, I called Mr Richard Twice but no answer and I was at this point damn tired. I said I was gonna sleep for good.

But after shower, I decided to ask for some money from a loved one and narrated how that the business had been done and all. All he said was SCAM.

At this point, I think I would rather leave you to make your judgements on this, but please do not fail to let someone know about this incident. This is the 2nd February 2023 and we're preparing for the presidential elections.

May God help us all.

3 Likes

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by aieromon(m): 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
BigFabian:
Good afternoon, as I'm writing this, I got duped off 270k by these same guys. I was in my shop yesterday when I got a call from Engr. Thomas, he stated how he used to work at NNPC Ejigbo and how that he has patronized me sometime ago, and as a business man, I agreed that yes I did(Its normal for business people to do that).

At this point, I think I would rather leave you to make your judgements on this, but please do not fail to let someone know about this incident. This is the 2nd February 2023 and we're preparing for the presidential elections.

May God help us all.

Sorry for the loss of time and resources.

It would really help if you can post the phone numbers of the fake Engineer and his accomplices.

N.B German Adler is in the lubricant business and has nothing to do with sealants for leaking pipes.

GERMAN ADLER is an internationally operating company in the lubricant industry, established in 2013, with its headquarters located in Frankfurt/Main, in central Germany.

Our core business is the global selling of motor oils, gear oils, hydraulic and steering fluids, industrial and agricultural oils, additives as well as brake fluids, antifreeze and coolant. Since each item of our wide product range is manufactured in Germany, it is created in a certified production process and therefore meets the highest quality standards.
https://www.german-adler.com/about-us/
Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by Aboladfarms: 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
Especially if big money moves you.

They almost got me🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I thank God.
Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by Aremolekunowo(m): 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
This Idiots took 300k from my wife and her mother two years ago.
We had issued that time we were not living together so they approached her with fake Duran chemical. She paid the scamers 300k and they supplied her with one keg sample of Duran, when they ran away she and her decided to open the gallon, behold it was full of water. These scrupulous people are still very around duping people please beware.

3 Likes

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by guess1109(f): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
Vendors should really beware of these people because they're still very much in business.

I was also called this morning and was given some very high order to supply foods/drinks for 600 people but they also asked me to supply Adler Gel Sanitizer and nose masks and that Alhaji the CEO will call me himself.

After the Alhaji called me and agreed with my prices without negotiating, the alarms started ringing in my head when the "alhaji" said he won't give me the contract without a sample of the sanitizer (and a gallon cost N120,000 😳)

I told the woman that I don't have any money and the pastor (the purported marketing manager for the Esteed company supplying the sanitizer) said he won't collect less than 120,000.

The woman said she'll call the man herself, she then called me back that the man said he'll collect 60k, I said I don't have🤭, she said 30k, I said I don't have even 10k. She now said how about recharge cards maybe 2k, I said I'll try.

She later called that how far? I said the pastor's number isn't available, she screamed that it's available, that a number she just called now 😂

I guess when they didn't hear from me, they realized I've caught them.

These are the numbers

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by shady2royce(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2023
This is 2023 and I received my own call today. Omoooh I fall first oo because the way he introduced himself and where he said he know me is actually legit, so I can't doubt it. I jst have to play along and listen carefully. Mehn thanks to Nairaland for this thread oo. Eye is opened now

oakwoodpark:
Good morning. My name is Emmanuel and i work with an engineering Firm in Ikeja. At about 8 o clock this morning on my way to work i received a call from this number 07081930137 from a guy who simply identified himself as Engineer Emma. On asking if we've met, he started explaining that we met at a friend'd wedding some saturdays ago and even mentioned my friend's name. Since i wasnt suspecting anything, i apologised for not remembering him. He asked me if i was still in lagos and i answered in affirmative. He said he was in Abuja and that he Would be coming to lagos soon. He proceeded to tell me that he had this engineering job that he would need my assistance on but because the noise was much were i was on the road, i told him i'd call him back once i get to my workplace.
On getting to the office, i picked up my phone and called back. He then said he worked with NNPC and that they were using Samarium Petroleum care to block leaked pipeline vandalized by the Niger Delta militants. He said His Boss Hon. Usman Bello would like to come to lagos to buy the products himself as their supplier had defaulted. But the Boss doesn't know the Location of the company that imports the product in Lagos. Now, he said he wants to give the boss my details as a dealer in that product. so all i had to do was meet his boss(Hon Usman Bello) at the airport and conclude discussions with him. But first, i had to buy one gallon of the product as a sample that i will show to Hon. Bello. It was at this point that i sensed fraud. He sent me the address of the major importers in lagos and sent me their phone number. Here is the address of the so called major Importers of Samarium Petroleum Care

GLOBAL NIGERIA LIMITED
km 42 agbara ind est

He reiterated that the Honorable would be buying 50 gallons from me at the rate of =N=310,000 and that i would be buying from the company at =N=240,000.
After saying this,i hung up as i have had enough and needed to face the day's work. He called back and i confronted him. I asked him to give me the exact details of how we met at my friend's wedding but he just kept talking trash. I hardly forget faces of people i meet even if i dont see them in a long while, so i knew for sure that i had not met this guy. I called up a few friends and they confirmed that this was the new scam in Town.
As you can see, please beware and dont fall into this kind of trap. It is obvious that these guys keep coming up with different kinds of formats and concepts to rip us off. Spread the word! Thank you for Reading

1 Like

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by geemighty: 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2023
Pls people should be careful of W website claiming to give scholarship to Africans they're fake....the website is Ussafrica.org they have doped me of ALMOSt a million naira on that website o...i paid for the scholarship dem no send me anytin as dem explain for deir website.

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by geemighty: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
Aremolekunowo:
This Idiots took 300k from my wife and her mother two years ago.
We had issued that time we were not living together so they approached her with fake Duran chemical. She paid the scamers 300k and they supplied her with one keg sample of Duran, when they ran away she and her decided to open the gallon, behold it was full of water. These scrupulous people are still very around duping people please beware.

They made me pay 20k i didnt even know how i take send dat money sef na wa o...my eyes just clear as i send am
Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by akindebless(m): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
I just got svammed by this same say of people.

1 Like

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by vickyzeb: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2023
This morning somebody did same with me, details below:

"NAME OF THE PRODUCT IS ADLER TRANSFORMER OIL (MADE IN GERMANY TYPE). 20 GALLONS. IMPORTER IS EXCEED NG LTD., PLOT 7, OPIC ESTATE, BY AGBARA IND. ESTATE. AGBARA. TEL. 08186645892.SALES MANAGER IS MR GEORGE ADEOYE. MAKE ENQUIRY FROM HIM AND FEED ME BACK. THANKS."

Here is the number of the IDIOT that called me: Mr. David 09114044560

Please beware people.

oakwoodpark:

GLOBAL NIGERIA LIMITED
km 42 agbara ind est

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by mistalala: 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
Today 26th October 2023, I just got a call from one Mr. Wale telling me they want to print on t-shirts, mugs, umbrellas, and face caps. And then tells me that one Dr. Adebisi Martins who works in Federal Secretariat in Ibadan, wanted also to print stickers for a sanitizer container but that I would be the one fronting for the job also to get the sanitizer.

He goes on to sound like a familiar person and tells me that I would be the one buying the sanitizer at 95k/gallon from one Esteem Company that sells this German Adler.

I will stand as the person sourcing for this product but will be selling it to Dr. Adebisi Martins at 130k/gallon. We will be buying 30 gallons and the profit will be split 50-50 between us.

I was suspicious of the Mr. Wale, who feigned knowing me very well (and that he had even visited my office). At that point, I totally confirmed it was a scam (I had my doubts initially). I went online to check the name of the product and the first thing that came up was a Nairaland post mentioning it was a scam.

When I told him I didn't quite remember his name, he began by telling me I would pay a fine. I ended the call and then he called me back and at this time I told him he was joking. He quickly ended the call.

Please be careful out there oh!

2 Likes

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by Mshartistry: 6:18pm On Feb 15
15th February, 2024

The fact that these scammers are still walking free is worrisome.
I found this thread by searching on google to confirm it really scam.
I got a call this noon, from one random person (said he’s a pastor in mountain of fire) but also working with chevron lol . He claimed he knows me from surulere lga where I served years ago. He even mentioned my full name, my service batch and year that I served which was a bit weird. (This is why I was alittle cringe about nysc putting corpers phone number on the brochure. numbers are personal info and anyone can get a hold of this brochure for the purpose of scamming corpers) well this proves it and NYSC need to do something bout this.

-back to the story-

He joked, you would almost think he’s real.
So he started his lies with, he works with chevron hospital in gbagada and he helps to supply sanitizers all over their branches in Nigeria using a company Global nigeria limited that sells Adler sanitizers.
He mentioned that he needed someone to help with distributing these sanitizers to his boss and said one mrs Aina Alakija use to be the one that help with that, he claimed she’s receiving treatment in london cos she’s sick blahblah . He said she’s even related to alakija.. cock and bull stories obviously.
Said his boss (usman hello) was related to zamfara gov. And he has meetings with governors tomoro .
Product name was Adler sanitizer.. when he heard people’s voice in the background, he told me to go to somewhere private, giving this reason (walls have ears and not everyone is happy when good things happen for u) so I should go somewhere private so that people don’t know what I’m discussing.. I jus laughed but never left where I was cos God so good, I was in church and in front of my pastor and others.

So he introduced the product “Adler sanitizers,
They will be buying 60 gallons for 150k
But I should sell to his boss at 210k and we will split the profit 50/50 then 60/40 for months that follows.
Lo and behold,
His boss usman Bello called me, he spoke with fake Hausa accent,
Said he want to see sample today cos he has meeting with governors toMoro.

The random number called again saying I should buy 1 gallon of Adler from one marketing manager (pastor John abayomi) that they have logistics that will bring it asap so that I can show his boss today. That it shouldn’t pass today.

Fast forward,
The Adler marketing manager said he will get one gallon for me but I have to pay and when I’m done showing (usman bello) I will return the product and money will be refunded.

Omo … now the strange number called back to ask how far.: I told him what pastor John abayomi said and he said I should carry on and pay that we are in this together that we will even share profit 50/50 .

He was in haste, saying I shouldn’t worry his boss (usman Bello) will come and meet me wherever I am today that I should fine a nice eatery to meet up, also reminding me that it’s a 1 year deal and I should think about the profit I will get ..

I sensed foul play cos why the rush so I said I won’t be paying for anything, I don’t even know him. He should pay for it.
I jus ended the call and searched online for the product, that’s how I saw this Nairaland thread..

Their numbers below:
The strange man 07048432855
The usman Bello 09077013000
Marketing manager (pastor john abayomi) 09167566237

Be careful everyone.

1 Like

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by Debonubia: 4:07pm On Apr 03
Thank God for Nairaland. I just received a call from one woman call Mrs Olamide Balogun 09126456119 saying he recommended my cleaning business to one hon Idris Usman who wants to buy 80 gallon of Hadler Sanitiser from her. She said before I will give my number to the Honorable, I need to call one Mr John Ojo who is the supplier of the product at No 9, Amusan street, Agbara Ind Estate. I know that everything wasnt sounding right. I googled Handler sanitiser and I landed here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Announces Major Oil Discovery Offshore Nigeria / 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.