Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together (35741 Views)

Femi Otedola And Family Invited To Buckingham Palace For Dinner In UK (photos) / "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by JAYTUNEZ(m): 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
Nigerian oil baron, Femi Otedola in a dapper shot with Forbes World Richest Man, Bill Gates, during a private dinner hosted by the Microsoft founder.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/03/femi-otedola-pictured-with-world.html

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by IamAirforce1: 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
Bill gate with all the billions, still looking like what I Dont know ..

Why person go get money and no go look good

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by NwaAmaikpe: 4:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
shocked

This reminds me of the lyrics from Coldplay's song "Lost''

"You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one"

Wealth is relative,
Super wealthy Femi Otedola is a pauper compared to Bill Gates.

Be contented, don't brag, be humble.
Everything is relative.
Your ocean can be someone's pond.

Some guys brag about the sizes of their organs only because they haven't encountered girls with literal manholes.
This should serve as consolation to guys with small preeks. Someone will come who will make you feel like you have a machine gun.

Be contented.
Be humble.

293 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by swiz123(m): 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:

grin

With all the attention you seek on nl, you couldn't channel that energy into getting to at least efe's level in the Music Industry,rather, the energy was directed to your phallus, which impregnated an innocent girl in less than three months....

Oponu!!!!

116 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by mofeoluwadassah: 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
baba God pick up my call o

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by mayweather145: 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
Eh undecided dis one wey dis bill gate head bend like dis so, D tin self dey baffle otedola.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by yarimo(m): 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
I can see FEMI OTEDOLA with my father inlaw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by adeniyi3971(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
Money pass Money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
Whatever,..... Ronaldo is still better than messi?!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by thrillionaire(m): 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one"

Wealth is relative,

Everything is relative.

Some guys brag about the sizes of their organs only because they haven't encountered girls with literal manholes.
This should serve as consolation to guys with small preeks. Someone will come who will make you feel like you have a machine gun.

Be contented.
Be humble.
Intelligent NwaAmaikpe.. you know 'a little bit much' about a lot grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one"

Wealth is relative,

Everything is relative.

Be contented.
Be humble.
Intelligent NwaAmaikpe.. you know 'a little bit much' about a lot

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by hoygift(m): 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:

you think you will have time to type this if you have a billion naira in your account, E-money could have been the one posting on nairaland not you

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by obafemee80(m): 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
Femi Otedola Daydreaming: Make dis man just dash me $1b like this, I go just beg okoracha to erect 10 statues for him grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by anibirelawal(m): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
RICH...RICHER...RICHEST.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by Spartan1203(m): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one"

Wealth is relative,

Everything is relative.

Be contented.
Be humble.
Coldplay - LOST. Just because you losing doesn't mean you've lost

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by iheartellah(m): 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
You mean second richest man in the world. Jeff Bezos is currently the richest.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
Awww, Bill Gates. Humble man

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by deji17: 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
Otedola will be imagining how to move some billion of dollars from Bill Gates to his own...
Na play o....
None of them will carry money leave this earth..

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by kramer: 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
According to Nigerian mentality these ppl are not rich
What happened to the Diamond 30billion Chains?
And the big expensive wrist watches?
The gucci t-shirts nko?
What about the designer glasses?

Awon e-money, hushpuppi dem dem.. please watch and observe.. true rich ppl don't advertise their wealth.

IamAirforce1:

grin grin grin you see what I'm saying... Foolish pikin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
iheartellah:
You mean second richest man in the world. Jeff Bezos is currently the richest.

angry

☣ ☠

You will just wound yourself. Richest or second richest. Get the message.

☣ ☠

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by Queenext: 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
Pls David meets Goliath..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by obaataaokpaewu: 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
Has Bill Gates taken over world number one from that Amazon guy?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
swiz123:
grin

With all the attention you seek on nl, you couldn't channel that energy into getting to at least efe's level in the Music Industry,rather, the energy was directed to your phallus, which impregnated an innocent girl in less than three months....

Oponu!!!!
grin grin
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by LesbianBoy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
Otedola is star strucked grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by LesbianBoy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
Meanwhile.....Hushpuppi is richer than both of them combined
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by Ayodejioak(m): 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
These are mentors.

These are the real stars

Not BBN housemates or artistes singing about Imaginary girls (Flora, folake, chukura, falila,)

Or the ones that buy goat pets

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by IamHopeful(f): 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Not everyone will be showing off like your mentor, E-money! Upon all your ass-licking, you never blow....... Mtcheeewwww.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by Virus777: 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
Otedola is a very poor man when compared to Gates.
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by RexTramadol1: 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
Oluwa pick my call

You've nuh bn replying my text message

Hope I didn't offend you, tori ds times soft!
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by ElRapido: 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
Make I go glasses since two Billionaires dey use am maybe the that is where the mojo lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by Supremex: 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:

what are you saying now, you think such things matter to a serious business minded man? Dont go and get money, be looking for good looks, like it will provide your dinner, who good looks hep undecided lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by BabaO2: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one"

Wealth is relative,

Everything is relative.

Be contented.
Be humble.
Pauper to Bill Gate? You don't know the meaning and the analysis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys / BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen / Gas Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt Mall, Rivers State, One Dead, Many Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.