Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

content deleted - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / content deleted (2962 Views)

Deleted Topic / deleted / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: content deleted by beyunce(f): 10:53am On May 15, 2006
Do u really think u can.
No offense just asking.

I think safe sex is safe that is if u and ur pattern would just be real to each other
Re: content deleted by lioness(f): 8:51am On May 16, 2006
well, honestly, i doubt it but am willing to give it a try.
Cos all this talk about AIDS and all is just getting to me.

By the way, am a one man woman and its either the rubber or nothing for us.
Re: content deleted by beyunce(f): 8:57am On May 16, 2006
kool then.
Re: content deleted by MP007(m): 1:34pm On May 19, 2006
Condoms are not 100% efficient
Re: content deleted by Mystique(f): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2006
But can you realy tust your man? I'd root for Protection, like ALL the time!
Re: content deleted by esoneek(m): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2006
condoms are not 100% but will U say u wont go on a ride in ur car cos of road traffic accidents or no flying in planes for the fear of crashing?Nothing is 100% and word of correction pls, HIV transmission is mainly because of poor health education and thats y its incidence is reducing in d 1st world .Also , HI winkV does not penetrate intact skin ,MR SCROTUM!!!
Re: content deleted by lioness(f): 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2006
grin grin grin
Re: content deleted by Horus(m): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2007
Do Condoms Safeguard?

It is always claimed that "if you wear a condom you cannot catch AIDS." That just is not true. They say this so you can go out, become sexually promiscuous, and die, better yet spread the disease and kill more people.
Condoms have a high rate of failure protecting and individual from AIDS because of the breakage and leaks. The virus is so small (0.7 microns2) it can pass through the tiny hole (1.7 microns2) in condoms.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Ways To Naturally Whiten Your Teeth / Best HMO In Nigeria / Healthy Curve Diet Coffee ( Weight Loss That Works )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.