Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment (12426 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by chachacorner: 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
The actress who has gone through so much pain because of her ailment has had some reason to smile as the Lagos State government wiped the tears from her eyes by completing the money she needs for medical attention, she was given 4.5Million Naira. Now she has over N6million.

We hear she’s preparing to leave for Germany for the the treatment. Am I mistaken, or were we not told that it would be in the UK? Oh well, from Tope Orekoya‘s blog, we get this:

According to her spokesman, Seun Oloketuyi, the actress is currently processing her visa and other necessary travel documents to enable her proceed on the journey early next week.

Oloketuyi said, “The Lagos State Government paid the outstanding balance she has been trying to raise all the while, so she is on the right track. She has done all tests that she is expected to do. She has already made the payment to the hospital and will take all these details with her to the German embassy on Monday. She should travel out unfailingly next week by God’s grace.”

We wish her the very best and a speedy recovery!

http://chachacorner.com/nollywoods-ngozi-nwosu-moves-to-germany-for-treatment/

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by Kslib(m): 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
Wish her a safe trip and quick recovery...
By the way,i am sorry to disappoint all the "First to comment kids and grown men,cos i am the first... Yeye people

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
Good to hear this!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by rasqman: 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
Good luck.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by manny4life(m): 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2013
May our Good Lord be with you at all times... AMEN.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by pauloskyo: 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2013
NG MYLOVE NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO U
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by NoContract(m): 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2013
[size=18pt]I wish her good health![/size]
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by enigmagu1(m): 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2013
wish her divine healing!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by brightk(m): 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2013
wish her safe return....
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
Wish ha quick speedy recovery.nd safe journey also
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by toskut(m): 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
What exactly is wrong with her?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
When i see invalids flying out of the country to get cured of their ailments, i begin to ponder 'Which sector can it be said that Nigeria is doing great?' Are we cursed or something??

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by brightk(m): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
binger: When i see invalids flying out of the country to get cured of their ailments, i begin to ponder 'Which sector can it be said that Nigeria is doing great?' Are we cursed or something??

lol. we are heading for doom.. unless our leaders discourages corruption

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by ghettodreamz(m): 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2013
Lagos State Gov't Eku ise omo enia ooooo...

Finally,we're hearing good news about the government contrary to the all-time stories of mis-management and siphoning of public funds. I hope all other state governments and private individuals will emulate this one, in giving alms to the less privileged ones within our reach.

I'm wishing her safe trip to n fro Germany, and speedy recovery in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
Thank God. I knw wen she comes back sum actors will go nd be taking pics wit her wen dey dint contribute N100 4 her

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by Isaacsamuel: 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
Fashola God will bless u for this gesture,other governor and rich people should learn this so that many soul can be save.wish u a succesful operation.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by Okimski(m): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
i pray for her quick recovery
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by Bolt2011(m): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
Thank God o
Wishing her a safe trip and speedy recovery, EGO!!!
Eko oni baje o

Shame on the devil
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by jigawatts(m): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2013
Kslib: Wish her a safe trip and quick recovery...
By the way,i am sorry to disappoint all the "First to comment kids and grown men,cos i am the first... Yeye people

YOU ARE STILL TELLING US THAT YOU ARE FIRST TO COMMENT undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by tyson99(m): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2013
binger: When i see invalids flying out of the country to get cured of their ailments, i begin to ponder 'Which sector can it be said that Nigeria is doing great?' Are we cursed or something??

Nigeria is doing great in looting public funds.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by SELFWORTH: 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2013
Excellent idea.

God will perfect her Health in Jesus name. Amen.

If only Nigeria can invest in its own health economy so that it is accessible to everyone .

At the moment , we are using our funds to support other country's health economy. It's just not sustainable .

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by slimming: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2013
Back for good
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by Braimoh100(m): 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2013
Wish her speeddy recovery
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by ogaemma: 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2013
God bless Lagos state and Gov. Fashola. They are a purely detribalized state.
How many states will dash out such huge money to a non indegine?
More of this Nigerians.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by otikpoko(m): 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
What sickness is she suffering from? undecided
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by aryzgreat: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2013
welldone fashola, NG u are healed in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by COOLDUN: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
Thanks to all the people who were touched by her ordeal, and to the Lagos state government for completing the needed fund. Ngozi I have one word for you, you are healed In Jesus Name Amen. Doctors cure while God heals. An advice for you also, if you know the kind of life you lived that got you into this mess, please try to retrace your footsteps , because you might not get this kind of chance again. Thank you my fellow nairalanders who assisted in other ways, both in prayers and financial contributions, God reward all of you aboundantly In Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by TableLeg(m): 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
Goodluck to her ...
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by Lovine: 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2013
Why can'these people seek Divine intervention on their ill health? Or does it mean all the Prophets and Pastors cannot heal her or what? I know if she seek God's intervention God will heal her and that money will be put into use for other things. Anyway, Good luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Death Defying, Extreme Selfies, People Risking Their Lives In Photoshoots. / Felicitations As AlexReports Son Named After Godwin Maduka Clocks 1 (Pictures) / Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.