Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment (12435 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by bknight: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2013
We don't even know what ailment she suffers from yet, fellow nigerians find it a thing of worth to wage war over what one tribe has done undecided

How Pathetic!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by Lakayana: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
Lovine: Why can'these people seek Divine intervention on their ill health? Or does it mean all the Prophets and Pastors cannot heal her or what? I know if she seek God's intervention God will heal her and that money will be put into use for other things. Anyway, Good luck
It is only God that heals it is people like you that will make their pastors semi Gods. Pastors are suppose to be our shepherds for God's sake.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
many thanks to fashola
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by maumau1: 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
the lord will take control of everything that will happen in germany in jesus name amen.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
Get well soon.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2013
binger: When i see invalids flying out of the country to get cured of their ailments, i begin to ponder 'Which sector can it be said that Nigeria is doing great?' Are we cursed or something??

Of course Nigeria is doing great, we are the giant of Africa and the West cannot do without our oil.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by Maxymilliano(m): 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
I wonder when NL will be rid of ethnic bigotry and tribalism, kudos to the governor of Lagos and other prominent citizens too numerous to mention who later made contributions far more than the required sum.

What we should all pray for is her safe return, not who give what, how and when.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by andyanders: 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2013
All these co called celebrities that went to Enebeli burial crying and showing off, why cant they raise the money and give her now that she is alive.They went for Enebeli's burial in Delta acting as if they loved him. Now, why cant they show Ngozi their love now that she is alive? These movie actors to me are all Real Actors in person and character. Look at Lagos State government showing love to her, not even a Lagos State citizen.

They hate themselves and when their member is sick, they run away, they day the person dies, they all come out acting moving as if they love him. fOOOLS.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by Princessaleeza: 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2013
Thanks 2 Lagos State govt & 2 odas dat help her financially. And i pray dat God shud grant u quick recovery & 2 those dat av any Sickness or diseases God ll heal & send helper 2 & provide 4 d needy.

Imagine all d Actors & Actresses non of them can donate d money,they we now be fighting for d richest among themselves.Genevieve,Dbanj,Don jazzy,etc,non of them can help her. Anyway,its only God dat ll help us in dis Country.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
Kslib: Wish her a safe trip and quick recovery...
By the way,i am sorry to disappoint all the "First to comment kids and grown men,cos i am the first... Yeye people
Doesn't this silly comment of yours make you one of the "yeye people"?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by osifred(m): 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2013
But how come ngozi couldn't afford to pay her medical bill herself? Does it mean there is no money in the movie industry or these people don't invest?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by Princessaleeza: 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
toskut: What exactly is wrong with her?
kidney problem.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by tommykiwi(m): 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
THANK GOD FOR HER......EKO ONI BAJE REALLY OOOOO.....GOD BLESS LAGOS STATE
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by mima2012: 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
Ng wishing quick recovery IJN Amen
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by marabout(m): 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2013
May GOD heal her. Welldone Fash and Lasgidi Government.

I wonder when these Nollywood people are going to set up a fund especially to help veteran actors who selflessly paved the way for these wayward, limelight-hugging ones they have these days.

They'll rather go to funerals to smile and pose for the camera, that is if they manage to take time off fighting for Actors' Guild positions.

Yes, I have to rant here.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by ogtavia(m): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2013
Kslib: Wish her a safe trip and quick recovery...
By the way,i am sorry to disappoint all the "First to comment kids and grown men,cos i am the first... Yeye people
Really kids and grown-up men?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by ogtavia(m): 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2013
Pls oh,someone has been arguing with me that this woman has HIV aids,pls is this really true?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by vicholas(m): 4:59am On Jan 12, 2013
My able God will surely heal her in Jesus name and i wish her save return
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by byno259(m): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2013
manny4life: May our Good Lord be with you at all times... AMEN.
MAY OUR LORD GUIDE U IN JESUS NAME
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment by Kajiang02(m): 11:18am On Jan 12, 2013
God I thank you and pray so much for her recovery. My Joy will be greater to know the lil we could afford really had a positive impact in her life.

God bless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) / Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh / Who Dances Better? Chris Brown Or Usher.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.