Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

She Says She Was Circumcised, Now Having Sex Is A Nightmare - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says She Was Circumcised, Now Having Sex Is A Nightmare (1303 Views)

My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says She Was Circumcised, Now Having Sex Is A Nightmare by Rooneyboy(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
[b]she's a very close friend of mine and I really do feel for her, a couple of days back we decided to hang out, and while discussing she confided in me that her parents circumcised her when she was still a kid; she says having S[3]X really hurts ,most often while trying to satisfy her ex she ended up crying profusely and begging him to stop hence her strong dislike for it.

She says getting turned on/Hot is very strange to her, which has led to the crash of her first and only relationship.

She says she's had a one-on-one chat with her mum on this issue and her mum was only apologetic and said it was out of ignorance.

She's only 22 years old and has a kid sis that is 12 years old that was also circumcised, (this made me conclude that it wasn't in anyway out of ignorance that led to them being circumcised )

They are igbos and christians , so I certainly know its not their religion either.

My question now is , what reason(s) led to her (EDUCATED) parents believing so much in circumcising their daughters when fully knowing the consequences .

Again, if there's any panacea/ solution to this girl's problem u know , pls don't hesitate to drop it , I would be more than glad to forward ur solution tips to her.

THANKS.
[/b]
Re: She Says She Was Circumcised, Now Having Sex Is A Nightmare by djeezy(m): 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
G.enital mutilation is barbaric and inhumane. It has been outlawed. I wonder why some ignorant and illiterate parents still carry it out. This is still predominant in some bush African countries. Best advice for her is to seek medical treatment/counselling.
Re: She Says She Was Circumcised, Now Having Sex Is A Nightmare by Rooneyboy(m): 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2013
djeezy: G.enital mutilation is barbaric and inhumane. It has been outlawed. I wonder why some ignorant and illiterate parents still carry it out. This is still predominant in some bush African countries. Best advice for her is to seek medical treatment/counselling.

I beg to differ brother, g.enital mutilation for "only" the female child should be what we must condemn not condemning both s[3]x.es.
Re: She Says She Was Circumcised, Now Having Sex Is A Nightmare by djeezy(m): 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2013
Rooneyboy:

I beg to differ brother, g.enital mutilation for "only" the female child should be what we must condemn not condemning both s[3]x.es.
I don't understand you.....
Re: She Says She Was Circumcised, Now Having Sex Is A Nightmare by madone: 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
My first encounter with this set of innocently harmed women and girls was the thru the case of one of my aunts she was circumcised and had her three kids thru operation and her husband has not being enjoyin s3x with her for all this years and they av been silent about it. its really painful now that we just discover that he be having fun with my aunt's closest friend.its so bad cos food is not the problem not even children but just s3xual satisfaction.pls anyone plannin to do that to any unborn child should kill the thought abeg
Re: She Says She Was Circumcised, Now Having Sex Is A Nightmare by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
Oh well a friend of mine told me she was in dis same boat and she had to train herself and got engaged in various sexual actibities such as watching adult movies and d likes.
She has no problems now and she enjoys sex a lot.

Btw what kinda race still does circumcision
Re: She Says She Was Circumcised, Now Having Sex Is A Nightmare by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
Rooneyboy:

I agree. There is a movement to ban both forms of circumcision (for non-medical purposes). The case of male-circumcision has many people divided. But there is medical evidence of protective effects of male circumcision on health outcomes (such as reduced HIV-transmission rates).

For victims of female g.enital mutilation, I cry. Even though there are 4 major types, the sexual and psychosexual damage is done once the procedure is carried out. The physical damage can be reversed somewhat, but grrrr it shouldn't be done in the first place!!! Ignorance is what her mother is saying, and I believe her. A mother's education status is a proxy indicator for her child's health outcomes. But an ignorant educated mother is just another case of human error.
Re: She Says She Was Circumcised, Now Having Sex Is A Nightmare by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
This is a serious issue and i think this thread should make the front page for more contribution from probably gynaecologists or se.xologists.

@Op. In my candid opinion, i will advice she refrains from sex before marriage with all those sex-hungry boys. She is still young. She will definitely find a man that with or without gen.ital mutilation hold on to her and try his best to make sure she enjoys sex and teach her all she needs to do to make him enjoy sex too.
She should stop blaming her parents, the deed is already done.

Another thing. She discussed with her mum about not enjoying sex when she isn't married and she didn't get a kind of slap that makes finger marks turn to tribal marks on the cheeks
Re: She Says She Was Circumcised, Now Having Sex Is A Nightmare by Rooneyboy(m): 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
candygosh: Oh well a friend of mine told me she was in dis same boat and she had to train herself and got engaged in various sexual actibities such as watching adult movies and d likes.
She has no problems now and she enjoys sex a lot.

Btw what kinda race still does circumcision

I was left wandering about this dear, in Nigeria I thought it was only the hausas/muslims that still practice this thing cos of their religion and sometimes ignorance but to think that educated people also believe in circumcising is even more scary.
Re: She Says She Was Circumcised, Now Having Sex Is A Nightmare by Rooneyboy(m): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2013
Rukemi291: This is a serious issue and i think this thread should make the front page for more contribution from probably gynaecologists or se.xologists.

@Op. In my candid opinion, i will advice she refrains from sex before marriage with all those sex-hungry boys. She is still young. She will definitely find a man that with or without gen.ital mutilation hold on to her and try his best to make sure she enjoys sex and teach her all she needs to do to make him enjoy sex too.
She should stop blaming her parents, the deed is already done.

Another thing. She discussed with her mum about not enjoying sex when she isn't married and she didn't get a kind of slap that makes finger marks turn to tribal marks on the cheeks

Not like she discussed with her mum about not enjoying s[3]x , she said when she started menstruating her mum sat her down and discussed the circumcision issue with her.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? / My Worst Fear Have Finally Come Upon Me / Would U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.