Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You (11181 Views)

To Love And Leave. (story Series) / Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) / In Memory Only (Romance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
Well Well Well
Good day fellow nairalanders

This story is totally fictional and a good one for that maybe.I hope we all enjoy the rideeeeeee

To all My frnds,followers And readers, don't get upset for the stories I did start but yet to finish,I promise as we go, we all will finish each story up one after the other .....

1 Like

Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2013
Chapter 1: We Can't Be Friends
We were driving back in my car; palms sweaty upon the steering wheel. After all this time, I finally had what I wanted. Sitting beside me in the passenger seat, looking casually out the window; she'd never know how long I waited for her call. I tried to show the same 'casualness' but I was crazy about her. I knew it from the very moment we had met till our first kiss...man! I now had another shot at this. And I'll be damned if I was going to mess it upagain.
I almost believed I would never see Brynn again. The decision seemed final from the way she said goodbye. I submerged myself in my work and studies to numb the pain of losing her; because I lost her to him. But the minute I heard the sound of her voice on my phone, I dropped everything and ran to my car; I ran straight to Konoha.
I drove up to the hotel entrance. We had barely spent 2 hours together and although I wanted more I didn't want to impose. It started raining which meant she'd have to decide what she wanted to do and fast. We were pretty quiet, yet there was so much I wanted to say. These first few hours were still so raw; I feared anything stupid that I might say would cause her to change her mind.
"It was nice to see you again Aaron. I hope next time, its sooner than a year." She smiled with her big doe eyes.
I didn't know how to classify this type of awkwardness. I mean it didn't feel like a first date, or even when you first meet the person you end up liking; we were past that. No this was in a category all on its own. Because how do you categorize our history? I knew what Iwanted now, but maybe she was unsure this time. Otherwise she would've wanted to spend more time with me.
"That would be much better." I smiled back.
I popped open the trunk to get my umbrella. Once I opened it and the side of her door, I caught her pleasantly surprised smirk. I had all the impact from the rain but I didn't care. After I walked her over to dry ground I gave her a short longing smile. She reciprocated the same stare, but I needed certainty. If she wasn't willing to open up just yet, that's fine. I'vewaited this long, what's a couple more months. The important factor was that she called and wanted to see me.

2 Likes

Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
I walked back to my car not before giving a small wave goodbye. I was about to keep on driving once I passed the light, but I felt something pull me back. Should I not have remained as quiet and been my normal and 'forward' self. I was so focused on not messing things up, perhaps my downfall. I aligned to the right side of the street, with a desperate urge to make a U turn. I tapped on the wheel, drum rolling to help motivate myself. And then my phone rang.
"Hey." I said caught off guard.
"Hi, I'm sorry are you too far to come back?"
"No not really. Why, did you forget something at the aquarium?" I was actually less than twominutes away.
"Umm, no…I wanted to ask you, if you weren't in a rush to head back that is, would you like to have a cup of coffee with me here at the hotel. If you can't, I understand. "
I threw my head back in relief. "I would love to have a cup of coffee with you."
I continued with my plan and stepped inside the hotel within minutes. My shirt was a little damp and I wasn't really interested in coffee but the sight of Brynn looking for me with herphone in her hand was a good sign.
"Now when you said "sooner than a year", I was expecting maybe a week or a month not 10 minutes." I grinned.
She blushed; it wasn't hard to get her to do that. "I wanted to ask you sooner…I just couldn't." She shrugged.
"It's okay. It's nice to see I still have that effect on you." I laughed quietly while tucking my hair back.
"Ugh! Let's just get some coffee." She hid her smile but I could always tell.
I predicted she'd pick the table by the window, it was her favorite. And there we kind of reverted back to that weird silence, but I didn't come back for that either.
"Was there something more you wanted to talk about?" I bit my lip hoping I'd get the answer I came here for.
"It's just…" She shifted straight up in her chair. "I've been trying this new thing where I impulsively do what I want to do, that's what got me here in Vancouver. Anyway, as eager as I am to be friends…we can't."
This guy right here, was a very confused man right about now. I didn't mean to scowl so hard but this threw me way back.
"We can't just be 'friends'. I don't want to be 'just friends'." She finished.
Whew!

1 Like

Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2013
"So you don't want to lose me and you don't want to be 'just friends'. Does that mean you WANT to get back together?"
"Not really. I WANT to start over. Does that make any sense?" She asked with hopeful eyes.
"That makes perfect sense. I would love to start afresh and treat you the way you deserve to be treated. Not like the jerk I was in the beginning."
"I happened to like that jerk…I can't explain why." She grinned looking down at her twiddling thumbs.
"Are you knitting something over there?" I teased.
"What? Oh, my hands…I'm just a lil nervous."
I pushed my chair closer to her side and boldly placed my hand over hers. "Does this feel alright?"
She looked up at me and nodded; I knew she felt the same way I did.
"I can't get used to this new hair of yours."
"You don't like it do you?"
"I do it's just it makes you look so different." She confessed.
That's it. I was cutting it once I got back.
"How are we going to do this Brynn? I'm in Pcity now, you're in Aagos. I want us to work and am willing to do whatever it takes but…"
"But we will MAKE it work. Give it some time."
"Are we IT?" I asked all jokes aside. "You and me? No games and no one else this time." I leaned over and held both her hands.
Her face lit up at my forward gesture; she even bit her lip while smiling. That always meant that she wanted to kiss me, I did too but not this time… on our first date.
"Brynn, would you like to go out with me next Friday?"
"I would love to." She said leaning closer to me.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
Wow wow wow
Longest time pple ,let's continue this story
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 21, 2013
Nyc start,pls kipt it comin...
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 12:19am On Jan 22, 2013
Candis009: Nyc start,pls kipt it comin...
Thanks
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 12:24am On Jan 22, 2013
The temptation was handed over to me, she was only inches away. But I wanted to show her that I was different. So I remained still though my eyes bounced from her eyes to her lips. I could still remember what they felt like. They made my mouth water like a steak in front of a starved man.
"You're killing me." I whispered.
"Oh so it's working? It's nice to see I still have that effect on you." She grinned while raisinga brow.
And we did that, we quoted each other all the time. That's how I knew we were back to us.
We talked for hours; I didn't care how late I had to drive back. I wished for Friday already, yet with the work I had ahead of me I knew it would come in a blink of an eye. She didn't want to let go of my hand, hell I didn't want her to either. Still I politely kissed the back of her hand and walked off very excited; looking back grinning when her eyes sparkled back at me.
The drive was extensive but offered plenty of time to think things through. Brynn and I hadbeen texting back and forth and agreed to meet up when she got off of work at 5pm. That gave me plenty of time for a nap and haircut considering that I hadn't slept all night. I was determined to sweep her off her feet again, and with me was the perfect gift to initiate our relationship.
I returned to the spiky brown haired boy Brynn had first met at the beach, cleanly shaven and no hoodie this time. I busted out the good gear; my dark grey shirt with black pants and tie. It definitely made me look older, but tonight was special and I wanted her to see my effort.
I kept checking my watch, only a few minutes left to leave. My breathing accelerated, I wasnervous but I wasn't going to admit that; no guy should have to admit that. Just thinking about her made me hot beneath the collar. I had to get out of the house and fast. I never thought I'd pull up to the loft again, now hers. I managed to make it up the stairs without breaking a drop of sweat…that is until she opened the door.
"Ahhh you cut your hair!" She shrieked and jumped to hug me. It felt good to get that reaction from her.
"I thought you would like that." I smiled confidently.
"You didn't have to do that for me, silly." Her face glistened and I caught sight of her red lips. Like a moving target, I remained locked.
"I did actually. Now I hope you appreciate it."
"I do, I do." She giggled.
"Let me see you." I smiled while raising her hand to turn her around.
She pulled me into her apartment first and then spun around so I could see her curve huggingblack dress. My eyes zoomed in on each beautiful aspect of her body. It was so hard to keep it together; all I could do was tug at my collar.
"Well? You haven't said anything. You don't like it." She paused reading me all wrong.
I felt just as excited as that day in the airport when she came down the escalator, and wespent that amazing weekend in Hawaii. I was so eager to scream that I loved her, but the crowd kept getting in between us. All that emotion bottled up made me want to sprint a thousand flights of stairs.
"I can change, it will only take me a couple of minutes." She insisted.
Entranced, I smoothly and gently grabbed her neck. She already knew where this was going as I kissed her smiling lips, making me smile just the same.
"I take it the dress is good?"
"The dress is very good." I confirmed and kissed her again. "I missed those lips."
"Yeah..." She sighed. "You know we don't have to go out, we can eat here. I can cook us something in 15 minutes." She suggested.
My mind screamed YES! But that wasn't the plan for tonight. I had a great evening scheduled and I expected nothing less for her. I nodded and motioned for the door, not before extending my hand out. We looked good together. A very attractive couple I will arrogantly front any time.
We arrived at the restaurant a buddy of mine worked at. He hooked me up by reserving a table in the upstairs patio deck. I introduced him to Brynn, who seemed very impressed withthe place. That was a good start. I would normally sit right across from my date but I chose to take the seat to her right; so much closer.
I ordered a bottle of wine and decided to jump right to my gift. I placed the wrapped box on the table in front of her and waited.
"Aaron, what's this?" She grinned and touched my arm.
"Consider it a belated birthday present." I said with a huge smile.
I watched her rip the purple paper off and glance at me like 'I shouldn't have but I'm glad youdid anyway'. When she opened the box she gasped so hard I wasn't sure what she might say.
"Is this… Brynn's Pearl ?" She asked regarding the necklace that now dangled from her hand. It did have a piece of the extravagant coral reef. How…
"Yes, but how did you know that?"
"I read about it." She said with great mystery and turned around so that I could latch it on.
"So all this time you knew?" I said amazed.
"Lilah sent me the magazine with your article. I couldn't believe it."
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 12:25am On Jan 22, 2013
"Hmm…" She couldn't believe it, I was the one in disbelief. She knew and still hadn't gotten intouch with me. Maybe she thought to.
"It really triggered a lot of confusion for me as to how I should've responded, but I was going through a rough time with Terri..."
"Yeah I heard about what happened to him. I'm sorry Brynn, I'm sure that must have caused you a lot of pain; even if I didn't like the guy."
"I love it." She said holding the pendant in her hand.
She reached over for my cheek with her soft little hand and pulled me in for another kiss. I was glad that to some degree we had grown but not grown apart. We still fit together. Somehow we managed to eat and hold hands at the same time. I laughed a couple of times seeing her struggle to eat with her left hand but she didn't want to let go. And you can be sure I ordered a slice of their finest chocolate dessert, as was custom.
"How long are you staying for?"
"Just for the weekend; the latest I can leave is Monday."
"You should stay with me in the loft."
She should have known my wolf mask was going to show, my sly grin and the naughty thoughts came a calling.
"And when I mean stay I mean on the comfy couch. But I'm sure you already knew that." Shefinished with a cute smirk.
"See now why would you be throwing that invitation…you KNOW how my mind works." I reminded her.
"Right, that's why I said couch."
"No seriously, what's the catch? Do you need help with anything at your place…plumbing?"
She just released that cute giggle that made me smile every time.
"No silly. I just want to spend all the time with you I can before you have to go back. What better way than to hang out with each other all day."
"In our underwear? I'm just kidding, I'm just kidding." I said laughing but I had already received ablow to the arm.
I knew I crossed the line many times with the things I said to her, but I genuinely believed that she liked them. She would always blush and look away with this giant smile. I'm just waiting for the day when she'll start throwing some comments back at me.
Later that night when we went back to her place, I changed out of my dress clothes and we both were just relaxing on the sofa. I got a text alert and was afraid to see who it was from. When I got up to see it, alone, I grunted out of frustration.
"What's wrong?" Brynn asked innocently.
I rubbed my forehead very annoyed, trying to find the perfect wording to not ruin the moment. But I wanted to be completely honest with her.
"Can I ask you something? Do I come off as too flirtatious?"
"Yes!" She chuckled.
"No seriously. With you it's on purpose, but am I like that with others even when it's not my intention?"
Brynn curled up on the couch and noticed my worry. I sat next to her, ready to share my little story…which to me was no big deal.
"Well Aaron, you are a very attractive and likable guy…I mean people can misread friendliness I guess…what is this about?"
She placed her hand on my arm to demonstrate her concern.
"Last summer I came back to Long Beach to give a summer course at the university. I wanted to help out some students so I gave them my number and offered help during my open office hours. Point is one of the students started texting me for every question she had. And that was alright at first, but then she'd try to deviate to more friendly talk…and although I was single I wasn't interested and to top that off she was my student you know?" I explained, but I felt Brynn's hand start to slip off.
"Did something happen between you two?" I saw that she was now worried.
"No no! You have nothing to worry about. Just hear me out…I've tried telling her that if it's regarding the material or anything science related its fine but that I was seeing someone. It was a lie but I just wanted her to get the hint."
"So was that her texting you now?"
"Yeah." I held my head; I was running out of 'nice' solutions. I gave Brynn my phone so she could see the text threads.
"So why didn't you just change your number?" She asked.
I looked at Brynn hoping she would read me as we so easily did. But she needed a little help.
"I couldn't. A part of me hoped you would call me some day…"
Like butter she melted and wrapped her hands around my arm again. "Have you tried blockingher number?"
"Yes, and then I'll get another random number saying it's her and that there must be something wrong with my phone..."
"Simple, now I'm here. We can go get that new number first thing tomorrow!"
"I didn't ruin anything between us did I?"
"Of course not! I am a little jealous though. I never had a stalker before." She giggled again.
I shook my head and remembered her weakness. I began to tickle her around her ribs and shesquirmed uncontrollably.
"Okay Okay! Mercy!" She cried.
"That won't be the last time you cry out for mercy…just so you know." I winked at her. "So tell me again, what were you picturing when you said 'start over'? Because us here in our sleepwear doesn't really strike me as friendly casual date."
"But it's us. And it's…unconventional?"
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2013
"How about we use the word eccentric or unique better?" I said wrapping my arm around her waist pulling her closer.
"Whatever you think suits us best."
Brynn laid her head on my shoulder and pulled my hand to her lap. There we sat in silence for a couple of minutes, playing thumb wars or something in the likes. I gave her small kisses on her hand and looked at her from the corner of my eye.
"This feels so surreal." I said quietly.
"I know, but it almost feels as though we are continuing where we left off…but in a better place." She added in the same tone.
"Like our connection was never broken..." I said squeezing her hand.
There was something about Brynn that made me open up. I wasn't normally into speaking the mushy gushy stuff that I did with her. But this was REAL and somehow I needed to take the next steps so that we could be together, because I wasn't about to take the risk in jeopardizing our relationship over unnecessary long distance again.

1 Like

Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2013
Chapter 2: Whitewater
If there was one thing I knew and didn't understand about Brynn, it was her habit of contradicting her words with her actions. I thought we had established that we were going to 'start over' and all I saw was her yearning to get closer. Don't get me wrong, I'd be an idiot to reject her affection; but I should've known her terms were only temporary. She likedto play it safe and hold back a lot.
I couldn't feel the transition from Friday to Saturday; it was just one lonnng day. Brynn had grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to her open bedroom. She lied under the covers and I laid over them right beside her; but I couldn't sleep. She definitely had changed from that 16 year old girl I had met on the beach that night. She gave me the certainty that I needed; the assurance of wanting me as much as I wanted her.
" So every time you come back †☺ Aagos you have to stay with me." She demanded sweetly.
" I will, I promise." I said holding her by the waist. "You know I'm fully capable of sleeping beside you without pulling anything."
" I know. It's not YOU that I'm worried about." She blushed.
" Oh but that's okay, see I trust you." I laughed and kissed her forehead.
It didn't take long for her to fall asleep and I couldn't take my eyes off her. She looked like an angel and immediately I started festering thoughts on how I didn't deserve her. Yet here we were together again. Had we both matured enough to actually commit to this relationship this time? I had no doubt in my mind that I would give it my all. So I stayed up all night thinking on ways to make this work. I thought about working at another hospital in Long Beach or teach classes on Biology at the university.
At the same time I wanted to be sure to never run into that girl, Alexis, ever again. Meaning I'd have to move back to Beverly Hills and not Long Beach. I wasn't happy about taking a step down in my career to resort to merely teaching. Working for NOAA had been the best experience of my life, but when it came to Brynn, I felt crazy enough to leave everything for her; just to prove how much I loved her.
Brynn wasn't aware of the small fortune made off of my little discovery in Coy town, so I knew financially I'd be set for years to come. She didn't know of the boat that I had bought and my plans to sail to Aust land and visit my friend Ross who I worked with in Hawaii; I was supposed to join him for a seminar. I had many plans, but how could I pursue them without it costing our relationship? There had to be a way to have both. Yet she too had so much going for her here with her career taking off as well.
I just couldn't sleep.
3:15am…
4:46am…
6:32am…
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2013
I decided to make some coffee. I went down stairs and took a quick leak. Forgetting I had left my briefcase in my car, I snuck out to grab it. I stationed myself on her dining room tableas quietly as I could. Searching for my glasses I then began computing the numbers and making the searches for positions I was highly over qualified for…but this was all for Brynn.
I couldn't understand why it was so cold in her apartment and unfortunately I didn't have any thick clothes. So I looked around and grabbed the first thing I found which happened to be a leopard print blanket thrown over the couch…I thought it was safe to say there weren't any cameras around. I drank my black coffee while I kept sending out resumes and emails. This was going to happen.
I heard someone groaning upstairs and knew that my Brynn had woken up. The messy haired girl peeked over the rail as she dragged her body down the stairs. I kept smiling as I wasn't given too many chances to see her like this. Did she look adorable narrowing her eyes away from the light? Did her hair have a wild sensuality from wrestling with the pillowand sheets? And did I die a little when her smile grew the closer she got to me? Yes. Yes. Yes.
"Nice blanket." She managed to mock me still.
"It's quite warm. Want to see?" I said opening my arms.
She fell in effortlessly and nudged her head against my neck. Her heaviness gave me clear indication that she could go back to sleep if she really wanted to.
"What are you doing up so early?" She mumbled beneath my chin.
"I'm just taking care of some things." I whispered.
Her cold little hand crept up to my chest, making me cover her even more with my blanket.
"I have a confession to make…" She mentioned.
"Hmmm?"
"I think you look gorgeous in those glasses." She said.
I couldn't help laugh a bit. I got made fun of and complimented all in less than 3 minutes.
"Why don't you go back to bed? I'll go back with you." I leaned back to read her response.

1 Like

Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
U av a talent,please build on it. Gud job!
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 2:33am On Jan 23, 2013
Candis009: U av a talent,please build on it. Gud job!
Wow..........thanks Dear
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 7:25am On Jan 23, 2013
"Okay, I'm going to the bathroom first. And you better go up with those glasses." She ordered.
"Are they turning you on?" I grinned.
"No…maybe…but your dimples sure are."
"Someone's a little sassy this morning" I smiled again.
"You don't like it?" She said walking now backwards towards the door.
"Oh, I'm not complaining. I like it a lot actually."
She left me thinking as she closed the door behind her, she knew how badly I ached for her and she was using it to her advantage; confidence in her comments and flirty hard to get expressions…kind of like me.
I got rid of the feminine blanket and kept the glasses, but I had to rinse my mouth to get rid of the black coffee breath. When Brynn came out she seemed more alert and bright eyed. Even her hair looked in place…but not for long. I was putting my laptop away when she wrapped her arms around my waist and I stopped everything to tend to her.
She bit her lip again…oh yes! I imitated her right before giving her a GOOD morning kiss.
"Horsey me up the stairs." She blurted out childishly.
"What?" I laughed.
"Please."
She turned me around and I guess I HAD to crouch over to let her mount me…hah, mount me. We turned the light switch off and I jogged up the stairs like she wanted. The loft was illuminated by the gray light coming in from outside. It was nice and gloomy; all I wanted was stay in bed.
"Did you enjoy that?" I smirked while letting her down.
I sat on the edge of the bed and watched as she just laid there poking and tickling me with her toes as she giggled. I could just eat her up.
"You think you're pretty funny huh?" I raised my head.
"Uh huuuuuh" She grinned looking incredibly hot. I swear…
Her teasing was really asking for it. I responded by crawling over until I hovered on top of her. Her eyes were so big and expressive; I loved when she looked at me that way.
I lowered my head several times to steal a kiss or two. I had to tease her back, fair was fair. But she didn't like that too much; the third time I tried to pull away I couldn't with her hands latched behind my neck. Then she took off my glasses and stretched over to place them on her night table. I couldn't help notice her stomach peek from under her shirt as she twisted, so I snarled and began to kiss around her soft belly.
All that was heard was the sound of her constant giggling and momentary pause when I reached up to kiss her mouth. I just followed her lead, enjoying the little steps we were taking. Within a couple of minutes we both ended up snuggling in her bed under the covers. Talking and kissing for what seemed like… never long enough. She rested on my chest until I felt her body turn heavy again, only this time I was able to fall asleep too.

I felt myself coming out of a deep sleep by an annoying itch on my face. I twitched each time I felt it, it must have been one of Brynn's loose hairs. But while it continued and my eyes remained closed, I heard a faint laugh that sold me on the prank. I opened one eye to find Brynn tickling my face with her hair.
"What are you doing goofy?" I yawned.
"Trying to wake you up…obviously. Come down, I made brunch."
"What time is it?"
"It's 10:30…sleepy head."
"Nooo. I didn't sleep at all last night."
"That's not my fault. Why didn't you sleep?"
"Oh but it IS your fault, all of it!" I grabbed her and made her lay down next to me. "I couldn't stop staring at this." I said brushing her face.
"So what are we doing today?"
"Oh you mean you don't want to stay in bed with me ALL day, because I sure could." I said nuzzling my face in her hair.
"No get up, my quiche is getting cold and we have to DO something..."
I felt her sit on my stomach, which wasn't safe for either of us. Her hair dangled over my face, but all I could focus in on was her cute smile.
"Lead the way Madame." Giving in was something I had to start getting used to.

1 Like

Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by Hadesparks(f): 7:28am On Jan 23, 2013
Mr romance writer.... Kudos...
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 7:30am On Jan 23, 2013

We agreed to head on down to the beach, yes 'our' beach. I told Brynn that I had a friend bringing me a board but what she didn't know was she was getting one too. She wanted to get out and DO something, so we were going surfing…the both of us. I met up with my old high school buddy Shyler and introduced him to Brynn, but when he left us with that extra board she didn't hesitate to give me a strange look.
"Come on, the water is getting cold." I laughed.
"What?! You said nothing about me surfing!"
"Oh but I know you're not going to turn down this lesson, so let's go girly! Grab your board!"
Brynn seemed excited and confused but picked up her surfboard nonetheless. I gave her some demonstrations on the sand of popping up, and now all that was left was to put it into practice.
"I'm going to drown or kill myself!" She said smiling.
"Just paddle slow and steady or you'll get tired too quickly." I said while cruising beside her, mesmerized by the sight of her on a board; pure perfection.
"How much further?"
"Just till we move past the whitewater." I pointed ahead.
Then we both sat on our boards. Brynn held on to hers trying to keep balance but I knew she would get it soon. The waves were only 2 – 4 feet, so I knew they'd be perfect for her. I saw a nice one coming so I gave her directions and watched her attempt to ride her first wave. It wasn't the prettiest sight, but spending time together like this out on the water was the best day I could've ever imagined.
"Just keep trying, you're doing great! Look, watch me again." I instructed.
After my catch I paddled back out toward her and saw a determined look on her face, alongwith another beauty approaching.
"Go! Go! You GOT this one!" I cheered Brynn on.
She was a vision like none other. She rode that little wave like a true surfer girl.
"Baby that was amazing! You killed it!" I shouted.
"Did you see that? I stood for like 5 seconds!" She was so happy.
I plunged into the water so I could rest upon the tip of her board; I looked up at her as she laid face down. I could tell she was very pleased with herself, but all I could think of was how I wished I could engrave this image of her in my mind.
"I'm so proud of you. It takes some people days or weeks before they can actually stand. You did brilliant!" I grinned.
"Thank you, this was so much fun. I never thought I'd surf…ever. No one had offered to teach me before."
"I have to say you look pretty hot on that board; it's a good thing I'm in cold water right now." I couldn't help the comment.
Brynn laughed and leaned closer to my face. "Then I can't wait to warm up with you later." She said before planting a peck on my nose.
I could barely look into her eyes without the sun blinding mine, but I couldn't help it. We had been out in the water for a few hours; I could have been there till midnight. After a couple of more sets we went and laid on the beach for a bit. It was almost like we were back in her apartment, lying in her bed only without sheets and less clothes. Now I'm just as DRIVENas the next guy, but what I felt for Brynn was much greater than any man's desperate urges.
Unlike in her apartment, the sun hit every inch of her body and no area went overlooked. I remained cool, regardless where my eyes landed. But it was her facial expression I couldn't get over. Brynn looked happy and comfortable there beside me. It was then that I was a hundred percent sure I wanted to be with this girl for the rest of my life. In my mind there was no doubt I wanted to marry her, but I was worried she was nowhere ready to think or even consider it.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 7:32am On Jan 23, 2013
Hadesparks: Mr romance writer.... Kudos...
Hadesparks hmmmmn, Am writting abt us

1 Like

Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 7:37am On Jan 23, 2013
I rested on my side and reached for her hand, not sure if she had fallen asleep; her shades were too dark to tell. But then I saw her turn her head towards me and smile even wider.
"What would you like to do tonight?" I wanted to add 'my love' but I held my tongue.
"How would you feel about cooking dinner…together?" She asked raising herself on her elbows.
"Sounds like a plan." I smiled back.
"Yeah. And we can make your favorite dessert." She added.
"I'm getting hungry just thinking about it."

We had just gotten back from the grocery store, stopping to get some ingredients for tonight. Now I'm no chef so I'll admit cooking wasn't one of my talents. But it was amazing to see Brynn so in control in the kitchen. I could never be that guy that demanded his woman to stay in the kitchen while he worked outside; like my dad. I disagreed with that. I wanted to learn, be helpful and do everything 75/25 if that was needed of me. But more importantly I wanted to enjoy this time with Brynn because she was doing what she loved.
What I could bring to the table was a goodtime and some music. After I finished cutting some potatoes for her, I wiped my hands on my shirt and walked over to the stereo in the living room. I didn't have any of my music with me so the radio would have to do. I found a sweet song she will be love by Maroon5; I cranked it up and subtly danced my way back to the kitchen while clapping my hands.
I walked behind Brynn and began swaying her along to the rhythm with me. Her smile was huge! She turned right around, responding quicker than I thought. Our skin was slightly burnt and salty from the beach still, but we thought nothing of it; this was our little Hawaii weekend all over again. There we were sneaking in a little dancing while we prepped. I spun her around and gave her a short sweet kiss before taking on the next task.
I was then ordered to cut small steak strips, so while my hands were busy I was still movingto the music; Brynn got a kick out of it since she was doing the same thing. The next song I wasn't too familiar with but the female singer sounded great and I even caught Brynn singing along. In fact she was so into it I paused just to watch her because I was so blown away by the reality of us together again.
Dinner was cooking and we had just put the cake pan in the oven…chocolate cake. Once she washed her hands she walked up to me and hugged me tight.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 11:57am On Jan 23, 2013
"So this is what it could feel like." I sighed brushing her hair back.
"Us living together?"
"Seeing your beautiful face every day…"
"You'd get tired of it…I would."
"Hey, none of that." I insisted. "I would be the happiest guy in the world."
"Don't worry about me though."
"Why do you say that?" I smiled.
"Because if we weren't together than I'd probably be considered as your second stalker."
I laughed at the thought of Brynn spying on me. I slid her arms over my shoulders and kept dancing, completely off beat to the song on the radio, but I just had to be touching her every time we were near; that was the new norm.
We took separate showers, she went first. Except when she came out wrapped in a towel, while I was washing dishes, my eyes followed her right up the stairs. She looked back blushing and smiling but I felt my libido kick up a notch.
I brought my bag in with me and after a relaxing hot shower I wanted to be sure to dress to impress my girl. I had an extra pair of dark jeans and a brown causal shirt. Although when I came out I found myself already impressed by Brynn's beautiful appearance in a soft pink dress. I absolutely adored her body; she was petite, about 9 inches shorter than me.
Come to think of it I don't think I've ever seen her in something unflattering. I know at times my intentions were too obvious, I could feel the intensity shaking my very core. While I had previously mentioned that I was attracted to her in the beginning of our friendship, and I've also told her how beautiful she was every now and then. But I was so obsessed at this point; it was a relief to know that I could release it all, everything that was bottled up. We could be each other's stalker.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2013

I hated leaving when things had gotten to such a good start. I swore this would be the last time, or else I would make flights every weekend if I could. Hell it wouldn't bother me in the least; she was worth every penny. But now as things got serious I really had to think about my future, our future. I could give classes at the university to be closer to Brynn or she couldfind something out in Pcity. I didn't want to force her into anything yet though, I wanted us to enjoy every step of our relationship.
My search didn't end when I got back to Pcity. I kept asking friends and people in high places to see if they knew of any good openings before setting into the academic field. But life was making plans for me. Within that very week I was informed of my scheduled interview with National Geographic , regarding Brynn's Pearl. And I was also invited to join David Gruber's team of marine biologists in his florescent mammal research down the South for a few months.
I was divided, my mind in one place and my heart in another. I didn't want to leave Brynn for that long amount of time, but this is what my job entailed. This is what I lived for, the adventure and freedom of exploring in all these locations all over the world. Ross was even hassling me about making my trip sooner.
The perfect plan would be to join this expedition and then head to Austra when it was over. All I knew to do was to talk to Brynn and get her input. But these decisions needed to be made fast
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2013
Next chapter coming soon ,probably †̥̥ ђ !ş evening
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by LaurinaDavid(f): 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
you gat me fallin in love,
good story,
i'm in love with your story already
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by Hadesparks(f): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
jiraiyas:
Hadesparks hmmmmn ,Am writting abt us
, nt us them....
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by Sugarbabekemi(f): 8:06am On Jan 24, 2013
oh my! i'm stuck! pls continue.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 10:55am On Jan 24, 2013
Laurina David: you gat me fallin in love,
good story,
i'm in love with your story already
Wow thanks laurina ,sorry I kept U̶̲̥̅̊ waiting
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 10:57am On Jan 24, 2013
Hadesparks: , nt us them....
Them abi .........hadesparks
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 10:59am On Jan 24, 2013
Sugarbabe_kemi@:
oh my! i'm stuck! pls continue.
Dear plss dnt b sick ,I will continue
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2013
Chapter 3: Caught
I found room 126 and knocked on the door. Some guy answered but I didn't want to assume.
"Hey, is Zach Briggs here?"
"Yeh, Hey Zach…" He signaled while stepping aside.
I entered the dorm room and watched this guy raise his head at me. "You're Aaron right?"
"Yeah, I'm here to buy those used books. I called you yesterday."
"Right! Hey bro you mind running and getting some beer out of the trunk." He said throwing his keys at his roommate.
"Hell yeah!"
Zach locked the door after he left. "So down to business. How many roofies were you thinking of buying?"
"I'll grab half a dozen…man."
"Nice, nice." He said diving through his drawer.
"So do these really work?" I asked curiously.
"Dude, if it's to get some p**** then yeah it works."
"Good, because there's this girl and she's been giving me a hard time not putting out…" I explained.
"Who is she? Does she go here?"
"I don't think you know her…Lilah, Lilah Donovan."
"Ahhhh man. I'm sorry to tell you bro. I already had THAT! Ha ha…dude she was so sedated I think she blacked out when I was done with her."
I was staring out the door's peep hole when I heard him brag of how he raped my cousin; hedidn't notice me unlock it. But I had finally caught the ass****!
"You got that sir?" I said loud and clear.
"I got what?" He repeated.
I jumped over and grabbed his shirt so hard I heard it tear under my fingers. I threw him against the wall and held him there trying my best to hold the rage.
"The next F****** time you even think about drugging or even selling that sh** I swear I'll kill you…bro!" I was about to punch his chest when the police came in.
Ever since Lilah had told me about her 'greatest mistake ever', I knew something wasn't right. It was unlike her to just sleep around, and she was never the heavy drinker. But what made it impossible to believe was that I knew she loved Isaiah the way I loved Brynn. I knewmy cousin as though she were my very own sister.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 11:11am On Jan 24, 2013
It really pained me to see her go through the depression of losing the 'love of her life'; holding guilt all this time for something she had NO control over. I only hoped that Isaiah would at least forgive her once he learned the truth. I had all the evidence with me and wason my way to see him next.
It took me this long to find out who this guy was. Lilah didn't even know his name; he probably lied to her about that too. I knew a lot of younger students that were in the same year as Lilah and Zach. Now that he was arrested I could carry on with my plan. I knew Lilahstill loved Isaiah, I really hoped it wasn't too late; it wasn't for Brynn and I.
I was stretching my deadline, I had left abruptly to attend a 'family emergency'. While Mr. Gruber and his research team were already anticipating my assistance, once I returned; but Ihadn't told Brynn yet. I guess I was hoping her reaction would help influence my final decision.
"You got that Sir?...I got what?...The next…" Isaiah heard the rest of the recording on my phone.
He was disturbed more than anything. I could only imagine what was going through his head. Although a strong soldier, I saw his eyes water and he quickly sheltered them with his hand.
"It's okay man." I said trying to encourage him.
We sat in the back table at the restaurant Brynn worked at. She didn't even know I was there yet. I wanted to surprise her too, but this needed to be dealt with first. I had gotten Isaiah's number through Devin, a friend I made through Brynn, who was also now the manager of the restaurant.
I felt the weight of regret and anger over this man's shoulders but I needed to say one last thing.
"Isaiah, Lilah doesn't know the truth yet. She still believes it was all her fault, that she drank too much…I'm going to go see her now and tell her." I said hinting an invitation.
He grabbed my wrist, "I need to go with you. That news will destroy her you know that right?"
"Yes, but she'll have to testify. She's not the only one this guy has abused. And she deserves to know the truth. She can't go on believing what she has."
"Do you know if…she still...?" He asked with a lost look in his eyes.
"I KNOW she still loves you. Do you?"
"I've never stopped. No matter how hurt I was or how much time went by. I tried dating a few girls but…they weren't Lilah." He confessed.
"Believe me I know EXACTLY what you mean. I think that you being there for her once she hears the news would be the best thing for her."
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 11:15am On Jan 24, 2013
"Aaron, thanks so much man. You just saved us. I would have never…and that piece of sh**,if I ever see him…"
"Don't worry, the plan is to never have to."
This was a heavy day. After I greeted my cousin and brought in Isaiah, I saw Lilah's face turn pale. I stood back and watched Isaiah hug her like he meant it; like he hadn't in the past two years. They were both crying within seconds and I just watched on the side, moved byhow powerful love truly was.
Isaiah gave me a minute alone with Lilah to tell her what had happened earlier that day. That put me in a hard spot; I felt a certain amount of gratification telling her the outcome, but could barely articulate that she had been...drugged. I saw panic on her face as she clenched on to her chest. No girl wants to hear that she was a victim of rape. I tried my best to console her but that's when Isaiah came back in.
I left them alone, hoping to come back and check on my cousin later. Now I had one more stop and hopefully it would go smoothly, even with the boulder in my throat. I drove to Brynn's old house, it had been barely two weeks since I'd seen her but the wait was still too long. With these little tests it only further proved what I had to do.
I knocked on the door and was greeted by Brynn's mother, Brenda. I used the excuse that Brynn was going to meet me there; I lied. She was friendly and welcoming, like I've always known her to be.I couldn't allow any awkwardness to settle in; not this time around. After acouple of minutes of small talk, our conversation shifted into an hour of more serious matters. Including my confession to marry her daughter...in the near future.
I wasn't exactly sure what she thought of me, but judging by her reaction, a big hug wasn't at all bad.
"I realize and have always known how much Brynn loves you. And I know you would love andtake care of my daughter…but from the little that she's told me, I just wanted to ask how long you planned
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 11:18am On Jan 24, 2013
on staying in johannes?"
"That's what I came to talk to her about. I have an upcoming trip but after that I plan on moving back to Beverly Hills."
"Look, I know you guys love each other, but if you're thinking about marriage…that's a huge commitment. Both you and Brynn are so young and are pursuing different career paths. I worry not about the strength of your relationship, but that you can become a hindrance in one another's success."
I was stumped. At one moment she was embracing me and in the next telling me our relationship wasn't a good idea? I was so discouraged, I didn't know what to respond to that. I worried even more…what if Brynn had no intention of ever marrying me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All That Glitters: A Short Story / Tomi Adeyemi Gets Hollywood Deal For New Book (kwenu) / Call Center Crazies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.