Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You (11177 Views)

To Love And Leave. (story Series) / Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) / In Memory Only (Romance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2013
Candis009: U r nt in anyway lettin us dwn,we r proud of u
Wow am humbled I must say what else wud I want frm gals U̶̲̥̅̊ r all d best ,thanks
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 11:54pm On Jan 26, 2013
Fishoy:

i sure wil if u continue to giv me gr8 stories.....jst kiddin,,,,kip d gd work dear
Thanks you the Bestee
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 7:44am On Jan 27, 2013
Happy sunday beautiful pple ,hope we prayed ƒσя ourselves ,family and the nation @ wide ?
Let's continue
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 7:48am On Jan 27, 2013
I lifted the arm rest in between us to slide my arm around her. Pleased to get what she wanted, Brynn fell right in the concave of my arms and like a magnet met with my lips. Yup, that did the trick. Every time our lips touched, was like my lips were on fire. There could be no delicate or weak kiss in me.
Her soft little hand cupped my face as our kiss remained family friendly. My arms held her securely as my back shielded us from any spectators. We got about borderline PDA when Brynn pulled away, thinking she heard someone. Good thing too, I was getting uncomfortable in my seat…if you know what I mean.
Looking down the aisle, we still had a long way from ever getting those beverages. I got up to go to the impossibly small bathrooms, only a few feet away. Readjusting and cooling off my face with cold water about did it for me. Just then I heard a knock at the door and the sound of Brynn's voice. Guess she couldn't wait.
"Hold on Br-"not able to finish Brynn covered my mouth with her hand.
"Shhhhh!"
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 7:51am On Jan 27, 2013
She pushed me back and squirmed her way inside the matchbox stall. I couldn't help but laugh at this scenario. Surely she didn't want to do it in here…did she?
"How do people have sex in these things? There's clearly no room!" She whispered aloud.
"Babe, I don't think sane healthy people have sex in here. That's for the movies and crazy hammered couples."
"Good. Because I can't imagine exposing my privates in here to catch all the bacteria andwho knows what STD." she said disgusted.
Still laughing, I hugged her tightly. "Don't tell me you came in here to seduce me."
"Well kind of…but now I don't think this is sanitary at all."
"It was cute of you to try though."
Since we were already alone; thinking we might as well continue a little more where we left off. I distracted Brynn in a surprise kiss and felt her body ease up. Able to press against the door, I reached for her neck and held it while showering her with my tongue. The cue was when she tugged my hair. Whenever that happened I'd go harder.
I was attacking her mouth knowing we didn't have much time left.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 7:53am On Jan 27, 2013
Pressed against her and squeezing her small waist into mine. Her hands were all over my hair and riding up under my shirt, driving me wild. My kisses went further down on her chest but there was seriously no room to move around without hitting an elbow or making noise.
She began laughing and I quickly covered her mouth. "That's it. I'm kicking you out. I haveto cool down yet again."
"Okay okay. Do I look alright?" She asked angelically.
"You did this to me. You look fine now get out so I can take care of this coat hanger."
This time she held her own mouth from wanting to laugh so hard. God I loved her. Even inthis embarrassing moment. She quietly snuck out and knocked to tell me it was safe. But I wasn't. I still had an issue and needed to take care of it.
Returning to my seat, Brynn was blushing for me. I was fine…now. Relaxed and ready to finally take that nap.
"Did you do what I think you did?"
"Shhhh woman! Now let me sleep." I smiled.
"It didn't take that long."
"Yeah well, you had me hurting so…"
Laughter again bursting from this petite thing; so cruel yet so lovely. Contagious, I couldn't help laugh myself. To get her back, I began tickling her only to be further humiliated.
"Ewww, you better have washed those hands mister." She giggled while play-fighting me.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 7:55am On Jan 27, 2013
"Listen here girly, my hands are cleaner than that crappy dirty air they have blowing in our face." I shook my head with a smirk. "You're a mean woman."
"I love you." she sung.
"Nope." still nodding. "I give her an engagement ring and this is how she treats me."
"I love youuuu." she took my face and looked intently into my eyes. "I. Love. You."
"Love you too." I gave up.
Then stealing kiss after kiss until the flight attendant came with the beverages. What an amazing flight!
I didn't take the apartment after all. Fortunately I ended up renting a room from a colleague of mine and opted to stay there just for the week, while driving up to Brynn's for the weekend; like my original plan. As far as the whole stalker situation, there wasn't much the police could do but write a report to keep on file.
Lilah wanted to host a family barbeque at my parent's house. Knowing her, she would goall out as I already suspected this to be an engagement party. I left a bigger bag of clothes at Brynn's apartment; gradually moving in. But if there were anything to dread, it would be Brenda's words towards Brynn about our engagement, considering she wasn't thrilled with the idea in the first place.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 7:57am On Jan 27, 2013
I invited my friends from high school and university. Anyone that had been a special part of my life had to meet the woman I was going to marry; to see for their own eyes. Brynn wished that we dressed in matching colors, so I consented. Not knowing she had a pink tie for me hidden in her drawer to go with a grey button shirt.
Pleasing her would cost me my man card with the fellas, but just taking a glimpse of her would cause them to hold their tongue.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 7:59am On Jan 27, 2013
Continue later ,let's say 2hrs time ,thanks ƒσя the read
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
That or a punch to the face, whatever worked.As Brynn slid into her pink dress, I caught sight of something.
"Hey" I whispered while tucking my hand behind her ear.
Pulling out a silver streak that I had forgotten she had, I smiled reminded of the younger Brynn. I remembered seeing it when we kissed in the park and the times we were foolingaround at my house.
"I'm going to dye it for the wedding." She blurted a little embarrassed.
"No. Don't. I love this…it's a part of you."
Smiling timidly she buried her head on my chest and sighed. I did well by saying that. If there were any insecurity that Brynn felt, it was my goal to get rid of them. She deserved to believe and know she was nothing less than perfect in my eyes.
We pulled up to my old house around four in the afternoon. Knowing there had to be a crowd, judging by the car rows aligned on our street. We took a deep breath and put our game faces on, suspecting our story would get told quite a few times tonight.
As predicted the house was crammed with people. The smell of smokey meat lingered inside the house, guessing my uncle was at the grill in the back yard. And of course Lilah had themed the party to look like some cheesy 80's prom flick. You have to love that girl's imagination.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2013
Janet came and swept Brynn away from me before I was able to introduce her to my friends. Everyone was here, even the least expected. I couldn't believe my eyes when I spotted Terri, Brynn's ex-boyfriend, in MY house. Not in the mood to say hello, I searched for my cousin instead. There had better be a damn good explanation!
"Lilah, you care to tell me why Brynn's ex is here?" I glared.
"I know, I'm sorry…didn't you get my voicemail?"
"No. I swear I'm about to smash my stupid phone!"
"Don't worry he's okay. Terri is actually here on a date with my friend. I introduced them last week, after she got back from her trip. And he insisted on coming, according to Janet. He is family remember?"
"Yeah, the uncle. I get it. I just don't want drama, or anything to ruin the evening."
"Don't worry. Oh and I want you to meet my friend, let me go find her." Lilah announced before leaving.
Meeting her friend meant that I had to face Terri sooner than later. My first priority was finding Brynn and keeping her at my side. Regardless of her ex being here on his date; that better be the truth. I found her talking with Kevin, her stepfather, knowing that Brenda had to be around.
I shook his hand as he congratulated us. He also didn't fail to mention that Brynn's mother was feeling under the weather and couldn't make it. Brynn looked very disappointed and the feeling that she was hiding something from me grew. I didn't believe the excuse but wasn't about to investigate it on the spot either.
Brynn pulled me aside, "Did you hear?"
"About Terri being here? Yeah I saw him, haven't spoken to him yet."
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
"We should go together. I don't want to go alone and I just want to get it over with."
"I agree." I said while brushing her hair behind her ear.
Our hands clasped tight, we walked towards the couch where Terri, Janet and the restof the gang sat. I hugged Elizabeth and Devin. Then on his turn I shook his hand, all grudges put to rest. Surprisingly, he was calm and smiled at us. Sensing no threat my guard went down a little.
"Where's your date?" Isaiah shouted at Terri.
Shrugging he answered, "The bathroom, I think."
Brynn took a seat beside Elizabeth; my guess was that her kids were with their grandparents. I stood behind Brynn, leaning over the couch, protecting her. Bending down I whispered if she felt okay. She nodded while looking up at me, smiling and grabbingmy hand to keep over her shoulder.
An unfamiliar face approached the group and introduced himself to me as Ian. Remembering Brynn mention something about him, I kindly shook his hand. A good looking guy and a writer too if I recall; him and Janet made a handsome couple. In fact, everyone seemed to be coupled up.
"So when are you tying the knot?" I signaled at Isaiah.
"We are actually talking about some time next year." He answered, red faced.
"So Jordan wanted to come, but was tied up. He says he won't miss the wedding and bachelor party, if you're okay with him being there Aaron?" Elizabeth added.
"Oh yeah! You have to bury the past you know? We're cool now." I assured her.
Jordan was far from being a problem in my book. As far as I had heard, he was a Christian man now, making better use of his time to serve others and participate in all these organizations. I respected that. Terri on the other hand, I appreciated his service for our country and all, but somehow I didn't trust him quite yet; didn't want him snapping on me at any given point.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
"There she is!" Lilah broadcasted as this tiny brunette figure swung beside Terri.
"Sorry, I couldn't find you guys. I was looking outsiside." she explained.
That voice. Reacting like a deer before bright head lights, carrying a blank stare. My brain was reacting to slow and then…I got hit by the truck.
"Brynn and Aaron this is my friend Alexandra, she was in my class this semester."
"Oh my gosh! What a small world huh Mr. Shields? I took his class last year." she declared to the group.
"Ah yes. I didn't recognize you…You changed your hair." I swallowed hard yet tried to remain casual.
Of course Terri gave me a suspicious look and Brynn hadn't caught on to who she was. That gut-wrenching feeling returned as the weirdest thought crept in my mind. She was a blonde before. Then I couldn't help wonder…how much she…mirrored Brynn's appearance.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2013
What do you gals think about this chapter "The Stalker" ?
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by Fishoy(f): 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
jiraiyas: What do you gals think about this chapter "The Stalker" ?

i tink its her,,,,,,,
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by Supergirlie(f): 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
Nice job, very creative too!
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2013
Supergirlie: Nice job, very creative too!

Thanks dear
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2013
Fishoy:

i tink its her,,,,,,,
Her?? I taught is
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by Fishoy(f): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
[quote author=jiraiyas]
Her?? I taught is[/quote

u tot is wat??is it wen we'v 4goten wat d story is al abt dat u'l updatebiko'nu come nd complete ur story
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2013
[quote author=Fishoy][/quote]
Sori dear ,i will complete it soonest jst a bit busy
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
CHAPTER 8
The journal

"Don't worry he's okay. Terri is actually here on a
date with my friend. I introduced them last week,
after she got back from her trip…" Completely distracted, grading papers, haunted
by the thought of Alexandra following us in Yorkshire. There were too many coincidences, and so
many unwanted reasons for her to become a
part of our group. I mean she was 'dating' Terri
for starters. Everything about that picture felt wrong. Shaking the thoughts from my head, for the 5th
time, I continued to correct the stack of exams. To
top things off, Byrnn's mom had invited us over
for dinner. Understanding her weak and
nauseous symptoms, coping through her last
months of pregnancy, I hoped that was the legitimate reason for not showing up to the
barbeque. Seeing as how my gut-wrenching
feelings were always on target, brushing this
third time off was unlikely.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2013
My mind was slightly relieved by the distinct
ringtone of Brynn's call, only to be pushed even
further to the ground. "Hey sweetheart." "Aaron, I-I'm kind of panicking right now." Her
voice trembled. "What's wrong Brynn?!" The hairs on my body
shot up, sensing a danger. "I-I don't know, I got this weird letter. It has no
return address nor does it say who it was from." "What does the letter say?" My voice grew frantic
as I stood up, rubbing my forehead in worry. "That's the weirdest thing, it just says "He
deserves better". What's that supposed to mean?
Is this about us? Is it that girl from the past
texts?" Before Brynn could ask the third question, I was
already out the door. Shoving the pile of papers
in my briefcase, I told her I was on my way. Once
we hung up, I speed-dialed my TA and gave him
instructions for the following classes. If Brynn
was in danger, than that's where I needed to be. The letter had no further clues. The envelope was
blank. The words were typed. Deciding it was
time to confess all the details about this
suspicious Alexandra "Terri's date" to Brynn, I
braced myself for her reaction. The thought of a
single student causing this much stress in not only my life but that it was affecting Brynn…the
cops had better do something now. "So you think Alexandra, Alexis, took these pics?"
Brynn asked while observing the texts on my
phone. "Who else could it be Brynn? She is the only
possible suspect I can think of, and not to
mention her persistence in texting me over and
over again." "Does she even realize her obsession with you,
how it's crossed the line? Do you think she's just
mentally ill and can't take no for an answer? The
awful thing is I don't believe we have enough
evidence that points to her posing a threat to us.
Plus Lilah won't buy it."
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2013
"Can't you see? She finds out Lilah is my cousin,
becomes best friends with her and bam! Now
she knows our friends, our family…she was
inside my house! She now knows where you
live. I think we have plenty of evidence!" "Then let's tell the police everything, hopefully
they can tell us what to do." … As Brynn had foreseen, there wasn't sufficient
evidence. The best they could do was look for
any suspicious activity from Alexandra and run a
background check. Knowing things were still in
its first phase, I acted promptly; worried what
could happen if it grew into the worse stages. Imagining if something should happen to Brynn
while I'm away...could I even go
back?
My instincts told me different, but Brynn didn't
want to mention any of this to her parents, to not
cause an alarm. Feeling that she didn't want
something to add to the weight of our
engagement, her mother would surely see me
unfit for her daughter. But now we were finally going to have dinner with her, and while I'm
usually a pretty confident guy…I was terrified. Driving up to the house, Brynn let out a sigh of
disappointment and confusion. "What is he doing here?" Her tone was serious. Noticing a truck in the driveway, I could only
assume it belonged to Terri. "I thought it was just us and your parents?" "So did I. Aaron, I'm sorry. I know this isn't easy
for you. And I also want to apologize beforehand
on behalf of my mother. I honestly don't know
what's gotten into her lately. She has been
serious and distant with me…
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
Byrnn was saddened by this reality. From what I
gathered, she and her mom had an amazing
relationship; it was enviable. The fact that I knew
I was the source of the problem laid a
tremendous burden on my shoulders. Willing to
endure it but unsure how to resolve it; I mentally prepared myself for the evening. "It makes me sad to hear you say that, and I
know it's because of me." "No. No, I will not have you saying that or
believing it. I love you and we are together.
Whoever doesn't like it will just have to deal
with it, whether it's some psycho stalker or my
mother!" Smiling sympathetically at her attempt to
convince me otherwise, we encouraged one
another and got out of the car. We had made a
stop to pick up a bouquet of flowers for Brenda,
so I made sure to hand it to her personally.
Greeted by both her and Kevin, we walked in and I gave a friendly smile to the rest of the
company that awaited us in the den. Terri sat on the floor by the fireplace while Janet
and I an were on the couch, with a little boy I
assumed was his son. This wasn't an intimate
dinner at all. I shook Terri and Ian's hand then
proceeded to sit in one of the empty arm chairs. I
felt singled out, attacked by a stealth virus. I remained calm and nonchalant. Then Brynn came
to sit on my lap which made me feel a whole lot
better.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2013
"So have you guys talked about the big day? Do
you have a date set?" Brenda asked dryly. I desperately wanted to talk to her alone, see if
she would confess her true feelings again like
she had did that day. Regardless if I didn't follow
through on her wishes to hold off on marrying
her daughter, she had to know that I was willing
to do whatever to make Brynn happy; even if that meant changing my future plans entirely. I liked Ian, he seemed very observant, as he took
notice of the awkwardness between Terri and I.
Trying to be neutral, he'd ask us both questions
to get the conversation going. I had no problem
with nice talk, unlike Terri who kept his answers
to a minimum. He was preoccupied texting on his phone, and I prayed that he wasn't inviting
Alexandra over. "I'm going to check on the casserole. Kevin, get
the wine in the garage please honey." Brenda
instructed. She struggled to get up, if it weren't for her
husband's assistance. Knowing this was my
chance, I tapped Brynn on the knee so that we
could switch. My heart was in my throat, my
mouth completely dry. "Brenda…" She turned around and gave a flat
smile. "I just want to apologize if I've
disappointed you in any way." It took her a moment to respond. That hurt.
Taking off her mittens, she held onto the counter
and shot a mama bear stare at me.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2013
"Aaron, yes I am disappointed. I thought we had
an understanding…that you were willing to back
off or at least put any wedding plans on hold…for
a few years." "I love your daughter and you know that. She is
happy. If not than she wouldn't have said yes." "She doesn't know what she wants…She needs
to live her life without being completely attached
to men that-that hold her back." "I'm not going to hold her back. I'm going to
encourage her to succeed in her dreams." "Excuse me." She said while walking in to the
hallway. Clenching my fists against the counter, a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach; she still didn't
approve of me. For one moment I wondered, if I
were Terri would I have been accepted? "Are you ok?" Brynn asked as she walked in the
kitchen. Not wanting to make a bigger deal of it, I nodded
and smiled. The rest of the evening was
uncomfortable and straining. I grew tired of
faking a smile and trying not to display my true
feelings for others to question. Even Janet, her
stepsister, wasn't very welcoming. Doubts pulsated, not of my love for Brynn but of the
possible sacrifice she'd be making to stay with
me.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
. Months cooled of the tension with Brynn's family.
We held off thinking about any dates for a while,
giving a chance for everyone to warm up to the
idea. Throughout that course of time, the weird
texts and notes had stopped as well. My guard
wasn't completely down, but slowly Alexandra was winning over the hearts of all Brynn's
friends…including Brynn. It freaked me out that the only physical
difference between Brynn and Alexandra were
their eyes. From behind they looked almost like
twins, while face to face Alexandra had bold almost ghostly blue eyes. It reminded me of some
freakish science fiction horror movie of a body snatcher, Alexandra being the clone. She was
sweet with everyone, a little too sweet. On my way to Brynn's place for the weekend, I
was alarmed by the girl chatter from the
doorway. I walked in to find Brynn with
Elizabeth, Janet, Lilah and Alexandra. Feeling like
the odd man out, I said my hellos, kissed Brynn
and got some clothes to change into after my shower. "Hey." Brynn whispered as she closed the door
behind her. Drying myself with a towel I gave her the look. "I know. I know you don't like her here. But
how many times must she have to apologize?"
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2013
Sighing heavily, I shook my head in submission
as I wrapped the towel around my waist. "You're right honey. I'll stop with the paranoia. I
just don't want to come home to the news that
my fiancé was butchered in an alley
somewhere." I smirked. "Shhhh, silly. So we're going to the mall for a
while. Do you want to come?" "Uhhhh…let me think about that one. No." "Isaiah is going to meet us there, so you won't
be the only guy. Please, I told him you'd come
with us." Brynn pouted. "Oh so now I'm getting sweet-talked into going?
Under one condition…" Brynn gave me a
questioning look. I leaned over to whisper in her
ear. "You wear those leopard panties for me
tonight." Giggling, Brynn caught hold of my towel. "How about we find some newer ones that I can model
for you in the store?" "Even better. Let's go shopping ladies!" I shouted,
resulting with laughter outside the bathroom. I slapped on some jeans and a comfy plaid shirt
and drove Brynn and Elizabeth in my car. Lilah
took her own car with Janet and Alex. I didn't
know what stores we were going to but I was looking forward to our stop at Victoria Secret,
and most likely Isaiah was too. We met with him at the entrance, at first we started out holding our girlfriend's hands but ended up just walking
behind all of them. "So Brynn says you're finally coming around." He
initiated. "I have, for her sake. But you know that weird
feeling you get with some people? That weird
vibe?" Isaiah nodded "I can't help it." I admitted.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2013
"I mean from what she told me, I see your
reasons for not trusting Alex. But I think she's
proven herself to be a pretty nice girl." "Yeah, you're right. I guess I just want to be
married already. I keep getting the feeling that
something bad is going to happen before then." "So plan the wedding sooner." Isaiah suggested. "Hell I would man. I just don't know about
Brenda." "Maybe now is good time since she's distracted
with the baby." "True. I didn't think about that." Alas, after stopping at every clothes store we
reached lingerie heaven. Brynn broke free from
her clique and took me along to the many bins of
colorful underwear. Reminding me of a candy
shop, there was so much to choose from. Isaiah
and I carefully stood by the entry way to the fitting rooms, waiting for the opportune moment
to sneak in. I watched his back first before
running in. I didn't realize how fond I was of animal prints
until I saw them worn on Brynn. I wanted to buy
them all. I snuck a couple of nibbles on her neck
before she pushed me out. Isaiah snuck out
shortly after and we repositioned ourselves back
at the entrance, right as Alexandra walked in. "You guys are behaving right?" She snickered. "Of course, we're not beasts for goodness sakes."
Isaiah replied to her. "How far did you get." I teased him. "Farther than you man." He wiggled his
eyebrows. Laughing we gave each other high-fives.
Suddenly, Alexandra walked out to stand in front
of the wide mirror towards the end, wearing
only hot pink undergarments. Thrown off we
immediately turned around. What the hell was
she trying to pull? She knew we were standing right there. Isaiah's face said it all, and for once
someone was beginning to side with me. At the line I refused to make any eye contact
with Alexandra. She stood in front of us chatting with Janet. "I think Terri would love this one don't you think
Brynn?" She said raising the hot pink set high for
all of us to see.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2013
Brynn looked at me funny then rolled her eyes. "Lilah, I have to stop by to get that box of books
in the garage after this." "Okay. What if we ordered snacks and watched a
movie tonight. We could invite Terri and Ian." "Count me out. The hubby has been with the kids
all day. I have to relieve him of his duties, while
wearing this nice black piece." Elizabeth smiled
while holding the bundled nightgown in her
hand. "Nice, now that's a good wife!" I grinned at
Brynn. Receiving a shy blow to the stomach as Brynn so
loved to do, I smothered her in my arms instead. "Yes Brynn, take notes darling." Elizabeth added. "I'll text Terri right away." Alexandra interrupted. Cringing at the thought, but not wanting to take
Brynn away from her friends, I played along. If
Alexandra was busy with Terri, no matter how
awkward it was, then Brynn and I could snuggle
somewhere…hopefully not on the same couch. When we arrived I headed straight for the
garage and began repacking some of my last
boxes. I took them to my trunk. Walking back I
almost didn't notice Alexandra standing at the
corner. "Can I help you with anything Alexandra or is it
Alexis?" "I prefer Alexandra, at least I wish my mother
would have given me that name instead of
Alexis." "How are your classes coming along?" I remained
focused on organizing the rest of my things on
the shelves and storage tubs. "They're great. I heard you were teaching down
in Pcity?" "Yup." "That's a lot of traveling back and forth, doesn't
Brynn get lonely." "She's been handling it well. I'm very lucky to
have her." "She's a strong woman. I know if it were me, I
would just move down there with you. I guess
that's what I like about her; she's so sweet and
optimistic. I want to be just like her." I couldn't believe how creepy that sounded. "You
are fine just the way you are Alexandra. You
don't need to be like anyone but yourself." "I know but maybe if I was more like her…I
could also find my very own Aaron Shields." Like an evil magnet, my hairs shot up with fear. I
wish I were wired so I could have this little chat
recorded. Running out of every possible
response towards that, I was done cleaning. "Let's head back inside shall we." I implied while
passing her. What to think or feel about this girl hanging
around Brynn? Was Brynn in danger? Was it too
early to get restraining orders? I hurried inside to
tell her I wasn't feeling well and wanted to leave.
I felt like a girl about the whole situation, but I
couldn't explain it all now. "I'm just going to run to my room and see if I
have anything left in the closet." Running upstairs and searching through the
closet as quickly as possible I had almost missed
the pink duffle bag by my bed. I had no pink bag.
My curiosity got the best of me as I almost hoped
it was Alexandras. I locked my door and began
to tear through it, shoving out every piece of clothing. Then at the very bottom I spotted one of
my undershirts. I pulled it out and a book fell out. It was a thin journal. There were pages upon
pages of writing which I didn't care to read. But
then I flew to the middle of the book. There were
printed pictures of Brynn and myself. Including
little articles I came out in; at least a dozen pages.
I put everything back in the bag except for the book. Grabbed a small backpack of mine, a few
shirts to stuff in it and took off. This time I had
my evidence.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2013
this all for the chapter "journal"
Hope we all enjoy it? Sorry for not updating since ,been busy at hospital.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2013
i will be waiting for your views on this ,previous and possibly next chapter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All That Glitters: A Short Story / Tomi Adeyemi Gets Hollywood Deal For New Book (kwenu) / Call Center Crazies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.