Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos (17748 Views)

Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) / RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) / Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by ghettodreamz(m): 9:58am On Jan 12, 2013
What is Nigeria turning into cry cry cry cry
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Clemzy16(m): 9:59am On Jan 12, 2013
RIP. So, Rapper RuggedMan witnessed the shooting and first thing he thought of doing was to tweet about it. SMDH for this country.
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by texazzpete(m): 10:00am On Jan 12, 2013
What does this have to do with okada ban? Why are there so many m0r0ns on Nairaland? Even if okada no dey, the robber would have found another way easily.

2 Likes

Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 12, 2013
Clemzy16: RIP. So, Rapper RuggedMan witnessed the shooting and first thing he thought of doing was to tweet about it. SMDH for this country.

[size=13pt]Same thing I noticed. I hope he helped and gave some kind of eyewitness report.[/size]
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by texazzpete(m): 10:02am On Jan 12, 2013
Clemzy16: RIP. So, Rapper RuggedMan witnessed the shooting and first thing he thought of doing was to tweet about it. SMDH for this country.

Yes, we all know that if you were there, you'd have given chase to the armed robbers and overpowered them. Either that or use a special life resurrection jutsu to bring the dead man back to life.

/s

5 Likes

Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by texazzpete(m): 10:04am On Jan 12, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Same thing I noticed. I hope he helped and gave some kind of eyewitness report.[/size]

The post you're reading, isn't it an eyewitness report of some sort? He provided details on d clothes the killer wore and the means of escape. That doesn't count as 'helping' in your books?

You critics never fail to amuse me.

7 Likes

Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 12, 2013
texazzpete: The post you're reading, isn't it an eyewitness report of some sort? He provided details on d clothes the killer wore and the means of escape. That doesn't count as 'helping' in your books?

[size=13pt]I said "I hope", so how is that criticizing? And since when did Twitter become Lagos police force?[/size]
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by jhydebaba(m): 10:06am On Jan 12, 2013
ghettodreamz: What is Nigeria turning into cry cry cry cry
War field cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by tommykiwi(m): 10:09am On Jan 12, 2013
SlyIg: Shot isn't the same as short!
It's a pity though.
English teacher na dat one you see talk At least you understood what he meant so why claiming otherwise ( Professor of English ).......REST IN PEACE!!!

1 Like

Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 12, 2013
Why don't I get shocked (or even feel bad) when I hear news such as this? Am I losing my humanity? cry

1 Like

Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by 2goodbobo(m): 10:17am On Jan 12, 2013
Maka why na?

R.I.P
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by laidback(m): 10:28am On Jan 12, 2013
texazzpete: What does this have to do with okada ban? Why are there so many m0r0ns on Nairaland? Even if okada no dey, the robber would have found another way easily.
[
texazzpete:

The post you're reading, isn't it an eyewitness report of some sort? He provided details on d clothes the killer wore and the means of escape. That doesn't count as 'helping' in your books?

quote author=texazzpete]

Yes, we all know that if you were there, you'd have given chase to the armed robbers and overpowered them. Either that or use a special life resurrection jutsu to bring the dead man back to life.

/s[/quote]

My brother sense dey your head jare, how people either just miss what's important or just say irrelevant things is sometimes really amusing. Not saying I'm perfect o, but pleeaase...
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by soma042(m): 10:31am On Jan 12, 2013
if this act was done in the east, some cat face would have been ranting abt here
mtcheeeeeew.
R.i.p

1 Like

Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by bigtt76(f): 10:35am On Jan 12, 2013
Abeg o... I no under this tory 'A young doctor, Irawo Adamolekun, was shot dead today in Lagos by an unknown gunman. Rapper, Ruggedman witnessed the killing and tweeted about the incident which occurred at Anthony yesterday afternoon. @ bolded.... when did this happen? Yesterday or today?

1 Like

Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Ozegbe(m): 10:35am On Jan 12, 2013
Am I the only one seeing this, ruggedman didn't use the word short in place of shot, the op did. Please always click the source and read the full story before critising.

1 Like

Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 12, 2013
HNosegbe: Why don't I get shocked (or even feel bad) when I hear news such as this? Am I losing my humanity? cry

[size=13pt]It's not just you. Nigerians, in general, are tired.[/size]
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 12, 2013
hope it wasnt cult revenge oh cry cry shocked shocked shocked
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by capability(m): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2013
R I P
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 12, 2013
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by konami001: 10:53am On Jan 12, 2013
Emylexray: Sad and very tragic. The only promising child of his parents! That bloody fool that shot this young doctor may repent in the future and become one pastor, evangelist or even bishop! GOD FORBID! May no mortal terminate my destiny and later repent!

That is what christianity preaches... Very unfortunate that this makes people to have the mind of doing evil with plans of repenting later.
However, I believe that a man must reap whatever he sows. You cannot plant Corn and then midway prune it to a palm tree. It is impossible. The sun does not mistake its path and rise from the north or the south, or the moon its position in the sky. Order is the law.

One day in the near future, this killer is going to receive the same coin with which he has traded with others. Even if he likes he converts to anything he wants. You cannot cheat the law, it is inbuilt in all of us. At the very end, everyone gets what he or she deserves...

2 Likes

Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Joshuaudoh: 10:57am On Jan 12, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Not a good one. He was cut short in his prime. Too bad!
Exit thread.
rip
Joshua udoh: rip
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by sobastical: 11:05am On Jan 12, 2013
saxywale: RIP. The Killing has got cultism written all over it.

I concur to this! So true
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 12, 2013
Indigenous Occupy: Canadian grassroots native movement on rise

An indigenous movement known as ‘Idle No More’ is gaining momentum in Canada. The First Nations people have promised to bring the country's economy 'down to its knees' if aboriginals’ voices remain unheard.
Having begun with four members in November, Idle No More has now become reminiscent of other grassroots movements like Occupy Wall Street.

read more: http://frworld..com/2013/01/indigenous-occupy-canadian-grassroots.html
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by babysnogls: 11:06am On Jan 12, 2013
Ds is so sad. Sadly enough it may not be a cult case. He's a doctor right? A patient could av died under his care and d family of d deceased may blaim him and be unforgiving.
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 12, 2013
DICKtator:
mumu
grin grin grin grin
The OP's eye witness never mentioned anything about bag/phone snatching. I am not suprised though,your username says it all. Dic.khead(tator)
grin grin grin grin
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by sobastical: 11:11am On Jan 12, 2013
hoodboy: RIP to d deceased. Meanwhile what's with rugged man not knowing the difference between short and shot

Na wa for you oo, shey na lecture room we dey ni? Where re here to get news regardless of the error in typing and you are here picking mistakes... Ki oluwa dariji yin sir!
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 12, 2013
onatisi:
but he has already graduated
Graduation doesn't mean anything in cult warfare in Nigeria. A former LASU SUG president(known for his tough stance on cultism during his reign) got his head splitted into two on his wedding day 2years after graduation.
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by sobastical: 11:18am On Jan 12, 2013
felix200: Indigenous Occupy: Canadian grassroots native movement on rise

An indigenous movement known as ‘Idle No More’ is gaining momentum in Canada. The First Nations people have promised to bring the country's economy 'down to its knees' if aboriginals’ voices remain unheard.
Having begun with four members in November, Idle No More has now become reminiscent of other grassroots movements like Occupy Wall Street.

read more: http://frworld..com/2013/01/indigenous-occupy-canadian-grassroots.html

How does this relate to what we are talking about here Why not create your own thread mr. That would have been better.

2 Likes

Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by lawizle(m): 11:28am On Jan 12, 2013
saxywale:
Graduation doesn't mean anything in cult warfare in Nigeria. A former LASU SUG president(known for his tough stance on cultism during his reign) got his head splitted into two on his wedding day 2years after graduation.

WTF!!! Mind you its split not splitted...
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Reyspin(m): 11:36am On Jan 12, 2013
gbadexy: Seems the banning of okadas is justified after all as this type of crime is one of the reasons given for the ban.
I know rugged man is a soji man but he should be careful. He even gave good description of the killer proving he may likely be able to identify him and testify against him if caught.
One can only wonder why this young doctor was killed but I suspect it may just be because of some post in his work place.
People kill for less and many more want to do so without getting caught. Humans are inherently dangerous and its not fear of God that prevent crimes but the fear of getting caught and facing human law.
So the murder was foiled because of the ban of Okada? Our security apparatus is just too porous!!!
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by DePreacher1: 11:41am On Jan 12, 2013
Even if dey killer repents,God'll surely mak him reap wat he has sown by killing d young doctor xcept d doctor had killed weda by abortn or any means
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 12, 2013
lawizle:

WTF!!! Mind you its split not splitted...
Whaever dude...
English ain't my mother tongue and I don't have a diploma in english.... tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter / Policeman Kills Okada Rider In Benue State, Residents Go On Rampage (Graphic Pic / Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.