Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos (17747 Views)

Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) / RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) / Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by onatisi(m): 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2013
saxywale:
Graduation doesn't mean anything in cult warfare in Nigeria. A former LASU SUG president(known for his tough stance on cultism during his reign) got his head splitted into two on his wedding day 2years after graduation.
i thought all this trash of cultism has died down.this wasnt a robbery incident this was pure assasintion.they went for him ,blew his brains out and walked away.
but how on earth will someone cut another person head into two.all these scary stories sef na wa for naija ooooo
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by queensmith: 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
im glad ruggedman tweeted, people should know the reality of life in Nigeria and push the government to be more effective. Especially when it comes to security, there will be no point looking for investment up and down when investors know security is a joke in Nigeria.

How can you confidently shoot someone in broad daylight in the middle of the street with potentially hundreds of people watching? In a very busy area? Where are these guns even coming from?

People have many questions to answer, they shouldn't let this case go. Let the police become useful for a change and fish out this mans killers!
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by saydfact(m): 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2013
GOD HELP US.AMIN
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by murtalaa(m): 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2013
So everybody is blaming the killer now. Why not blame the whole yoruba people since that is what you do whenever such things occur in the North? Few weeks ago, a medical doctor was shot dead in Zaria in a similar incident and the whole Hausa tribe was blamed instead of the killers....pity Nigeria.
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by onatisi(m): 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2013
murtalaa: So everybody is blaming the killer now. Why not blame the whole yoruba people since that is what you do whenever such things occur in the North? Few weeks ago, a medical doctor was shot dead in Zaria in a similar incident and the whole Hausa tribe was blamed instead of the killers....pity Nigeria.
so what is ur point?
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2013
onatisi:
but he has already graduated
That is the evil of cultism.its a clique of senior men and field soldiers.if they want things to be done,they get it done no matter what it takes.The doctor may have been a bad boy when he was in school.Godknowsbest
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by GUNSLINGER: 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2013
God forsaken HELL hole of a country and you call dis heap of cow dung giants of Africa. grin grin
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by ChristyIsaac: 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2013
God save his soul RIP.4 d parent God gave nd has taken
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by GUNSLINGER: 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
~Bluetooth:

That is the evil of cultism.its a clique of senior men and field soldiers.if they want things to be done,they get it done no matter what it takes.The doctor may have been a bad boy when he was in school.Godknowsbest

Oi u stupid buffoon do you have any evidence to prove dat his death was due to cultism. You nigerians are always quick to judge. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by faboben10: 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2013
RIP SENIOR COLLEAGUE
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by sunkoye: 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2013
i hope he is not one of benin prof's medical/research team. rip.
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by laidback(m): 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2013
sunkoye: i hope he is not one of benin prof's medical/research team. rip.

grin Guy calm down abeg...
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by armadeo(m): 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2013
Heard he was on his way to work @ lasuth for afternoon shift when he was brutally cut down. I wonder how his killer will sleep @ night. Like someone said down the road he'll repent but karma's a bitch. Rohhery or cultism she'll take her pound of flesh.
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by onatisi(m): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
armadeo: Heard he was on his way to work @ lasuth for afternoon shift when he was brutally cut down. I wonder how his killer will sleep @ night. Like someone said down the road he'll repent but karma's a bitch. Rohhery or cultism she'll take her pound of flesh.
how the killer will sleep?he will sleep soundly ,knowing he just made some cash .killers dont have concience or mercy ,their victim is nothing to them than just a target,just like the way a soldier treats or sees an enemy .
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Builder: 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
lawizle:

WTF!!! Mind you its split not splitted...

The OP gave an account on how someone's head was split open on his wedding day and all you can come up with was critic his error. Im speechless
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by thelastPope(m): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
Doesn't look like robbery to me. Looks like a cold blooded assassination. The guy walking calmly away is a sign of defiance and mission accomplished.

And please stop talking trash about it happening in Nigeria. It happens all over the world. America is awash daily with killings in broad day light. The UK is a very dangerous place right now. You have to watch your back in many areas. dont even mention SA. You cant walk freely in Joburg. Joburg is 20 times more dangerous than Lagos. Not to veer of topic but I hate it when someone wants to turn every news into a Nigeria bashing!
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Builder: 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2013
murtalaa: So everybody is blaming the killer now. Why not blame the whole yoruba people since that is what you do whenever such things occur in the North? Few weeks ago, a medical doctor was shot dead in Zaria in a similar incident and the whole Hausa tribe was blamed instead of the killers....pity Nigeria.

Some people really need to sit some sort of psychological assessment test before posting on nairaland or any forum, their pea-sized brain is way incapable of reasoning. how could you ever think of posting the above crap. where is ur sense of sympathy.
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by OgidiOlu3(m): 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2013
Rip doctor...I'll rily miss u. embarassed
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by zumbigbo(m): 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
Shot in broad daylight : naija is living hell-fire : no rights, no protection - open air prison.
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by kushe: 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2013
To all those claiming it was a cult hit,did this guy school in Nigeria? I am saddened by the young minds here lacking any sense of proper conduct. Being Internet savvy doesn't translate to having had a good education.Proper education especially from a good home teaches you empathy and sympathy,with some comments I have read,how are some of the members of this forum any different from the killer.Watch what you say cos next time it could be your brother,colleague,mum,in-law or even you.
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by zumbigbo(m): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2013
Some people really need to sit some sort of psychological assessment test before posting on nairaland or any forum, their pea-sized brain is way incapable of reasoning. how could you ever think of posting the above crap. where is ur sense of sympathy.

Despite your protestation, the guy is right. If anything happens in the North - you will hear every aboki and mallam being accussed en masse of the crime. But if it happens in the SW... na individual culpability be dat.
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by onatisi(m): 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2013
kushe: To all those claiming it was a cult hit,did this guy school in Nigeria? I am saddened by the young minds here lacking any sense of proper conduct. Being Internet savvy doesn't translate to having had a good education.Proper education especially from a good home teaches you empathy and sympathy,with some comments I have read,how are some of the members of this forum any different from the killer.Watch what you say cos next time it could be your brother,colleague,mum,in-law or even you.
see useles load of crap.na wah ooo
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by zumbigbo(m): 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2013
RIP Doc - A society that consumes its young will wither and fade like a singed candle.
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by murtalaa(m): 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
Builder:

its crap in your own infested brain. my post is in no way insensitive. read between the lines to decipher the message.
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by kushe: 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
Onatisi,a lot of crap I know,but a little more intelligence and maybe you could attempt to get the gist.sad lot!
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by bisiswag(f): 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2013
HNosegbe: Why don't I get shocked (or even feel bad) when I hear news such as this? Am I losing my humanity? cry

Gee,till I saw ur post,thought I was the only one' Maybe its cos I hav suffered a loss b4,maybe not' Or maybe its cos we are bombarded daily with horrific n tragic news,maybe not' May God help us all. RIP DOC
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Builder: 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2013
murtalaa: its crap in your own infested brain. my post is in no way insensitive. read between the lines to decipher the message.

again, some people's mind have been flushed down the drain of civilisation and development... any hope of them ever being rehabitated is a lose option.

RIP to the Dr
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by kushe: 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
@onatisi
I just read some of ur posts and I think u are a very sad person whose only life is on the internet.does anyone love you? Sincere question !
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by onatisi(m): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2013
kushe: @onatisi
I just read some of ur posts and I think u are a very sad person whose only life is on the internet.does anyone love you? Sincere question !
grin,thanks for the compliment,no offence taken at all.
i am not called the terminator for nothing.
by the way,which of my posts portrays me to be a sadistic person?
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by doppler777(m): 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2013
ghettodreamz: What is Nigeria turning into cry cry cry cry
Jungle,then & now sad Rip to d young Md.
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
What a senseless loss
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
Smells every inch like a hit. The question is why would a young man in his prime be a victim of assassination? I suspect cultism. Sometimes cultists can be very unforgiving. They would be like " So you think you can just go scot free and live a normal life after commiting such attrocity?" They infact like to make major hits after graduation or on the graduation day itself. RIP young doctor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Children Die In Abandoned Car In Niger / 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter / Policeman Kills Okada Rider In Benue State, Residents Go On Rampage (Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.