Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos (17749 Views)

Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) / RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) / Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2013
Irawo,may ur soul rest in peace.
I knew him growing up,I knew his late brother too and was touched by his death. Only d sister is left...God knows best,who are we to ask why? Their parents were nice ppl...his mum was so bubbly.lord console them.
Its indeed a tragic news...irawo,u shall be missed,I pray u and Imaole are sitted @ d right hand of God the Father.
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by pappilo(m): 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2013
People are extremely daft. Did yall miss the part where an eyewitness said the killer had robbed a lady before going over to Irawo's car?

An extremely brilliant female engineer for Ericcson; Clementina Saduwa was killed in similar circumstances about 5 years ago on Apongbon bridge and nothing was taken from her car. She simply refused to comply with the hoodlum's demand that she roll down her window.

Was she a cultist too?
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by onatisi(m): 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
pappilo: People are extremely daft. Did yall miss the part where an eyewitness said the killer had robbed a lady before going over to Irawo's car?

An extremely brilliant female engineer for Ericcson; Clementina Saduwa was killed in similar circumstances about 5 years ago on Apongbon bridge and nothing was taken from her car. She simply refused to comply with the hoodlum's demand that she roll down her window.

Was she a cultist too?

and now with what you have written down now you think and term yourself to be king solomon the wise abi ?oponu
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by pappilo(m): 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2013
onatisi:
and now with what you have written down now you think and term yourself to be king solomon the wise abi ?oponu

Like some said earlier, you can do with some love in your life. I have seen unloved people like you and I know what you are going through. Sorry, things will get better.

Meanawhila E no go better for you and all your generations. Oloshi oloriburuku omoale oniranu atole. Your joy is to revel in other peoples misfortunes on the internet on your tokunbo laptop. Your day of misfortune soon come. Biystch azz moraforker. Rat baztard!

1 Like

Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by onatisi(m): 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2013
pappilo:

Like some said earlier, you can do with some love in your life. I have seen unloved people like you and I know what you are going through. Sorry, things will get better.

Meanawhila E no go better for you and all your generations. Oloshi oloriburuku omoale oniranu atole. Your joy is to revel in other peoples misfortunes on the internet on your tokunbo laptop. Your day of misfortune soon come. Biystch azz moraforker. Rat baztard!
grin grin grin grin grin grin i love getting ppl crazy and seeing them run mad just like you are now
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by onatisi(m): 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
pappilo:

now i am fulfilled for today , i just made another sucker run mad ,hope you enter the market naked , that will complete my job cheesy
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by coldgate(f): 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2013
Clemzy16: RIP. So, Rapper RuggedMan witnessed the shooting and first thing he thought of doing was to tweet about it. SMDH for this country.
Must you display your myopic sense of reasoning in public? So if he tweeted what he saw it rules out the fact that he reported the incident? You obviously failed all your logical reasoning questions @ sch. Mtchew!
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Dranatomy: 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2013
Seems he Promised Ngozie marriage, used her and dumped her for another lady...
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Dranatomy: 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2013
Seems he promised Ngozie marriage, used and dumped her for another lady...
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by free2ryhme: 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2013
cult related issue.. revenge killing
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by free2ryhme: 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
Clemzy16:

[size=13pt]RIP. So, Rapper RuggedMan witnessed the shooting and first thing he thought of doing was to tweet about it. SMDH for this country.[/size]

what wud u have wanted him do ..stop the guy who has a gun? even if he calls police do you know the many questions they will ask .. which ever way the gun banger wud be miles away from the scene ... So u want make rugged man chop free bullet for wetin no concern am abi ... dis life sweet ooo even when e get as e be ....una no dey think sha ...
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Showbright1: 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
Jesus christ!! Broad day light. May God save us oooooo
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Guguru102(m): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2013
All i know is that even if the police were there armed robber will still escape,the scene of the incident have no scintilla of evidence,what a shame to nigeria police force,what they only know is to extort N20 from the masses.
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by mamagee3(f): 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2013
May his soul rest in peace!!!
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2013
Say NO to cultism.
it hunts you even after schooling.
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
I saw dis post in d morning but I never knew he was some1 I kw. He's actually my sister's neighbour @ shomolu, and he use to patronise my sis in her bar. He doesn't drink alcohol n he doesn't smoke. He only takes malt or fayrous n then pepper soup or indomie n egg. My sis said he came last week n told her to prepare a very tasty pepper soup for his mum that visited him, all d way from abroad. I even remembered argueing sports with him last week thursday while watching man u's match @my sister's bar. They said he had a very beautiful gf and the girl was dating anoda poor guy, dat wasn't happy, because he felt d doctor took over his girl because he was rich. Some also say he had a prob with his gf, because he discovered she was dating anoda guy. He went thru her fone, collected d guys number and became friend with d guy thru fone and got d information he wanted. When he approached his gf about d guy, she denied n he told her d guys name n where he stays. She became so angry with him for going thru his fone, then they had a serious quarrel, that led her to breaking his flat screen tv. Bur because he loved her so much, he still forgave her. Nobody in d neighbourhood could really tell who killed him or what led to his death. As a matter of fact I just left my sister's bar and I must tell u guys dat that neighbourhood is soooo cold n quiet because of his death. Some @d bar dis evening said they saw him with a beautiful girl 2days ago @my sister's bar. I'm so sad right now cos dis guy is very nice, intelligent n quiet too. RIP doc!
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by nenergy(m): 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2013
IT MUST HAVE BEEN A ROBBERY..RIP!!
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by sunex4real: 3:27am On Jan 13, 2013
eduson33: Young doctor shot dead in broad daylight in Lagos

A young doctor, Irawo Adamolekun, was shot dead today in Lagos by an unknown gunman. Rapper, Ruggedman witnessed the killing and tweeted about the incident which occurred at Anthony yesterday afternoon. "Man wearing army green tshirt n brown combat shorts, just short a man driving a corolla in d head at anthony. He shot him and calmly walked to d other side of d road to a waiting okada n sped off. In broad daylight oh" -Ruggedman

He was the only son of his parent as his elder brother died a few years ago in a car accident.

source
http://lindaikeji..com/2013/01/student-of-houdegbe-north-american-uni.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

This is an act of wickedness, may God Punish those involed in dis wicked act. Bro may ur soul rest in Peace.
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 13, 2013
What a gorgeous man too.

So sad cry
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 13, 2013
Irawo rest in peace.

@austushi1 you are mixing up 2 different stories with that his gf jist but guess that is not even relevant.

Irawo was my friend, I was in total shock when I heard. He he once told me to be careful because people are dishonest and I was teasing him for sounding like a daddy. I will miss him so, so, so much, whenever my daughter is ill I just have to call him n he wiLl tell me what to do even if I'm already at a hospital I can text him for a second opinion.

Irawo was so kind and such a sweet person and for all those saying cult, Abeg read posts not just headlines. He didn't even school in Naija.

Irawos death should be a reminder to us that we should leave behind a good legacy. Always do good even if people take advantage of yoU that's what he did.

I can't even imagine how his parents will feel may God comfort them and give them peace.
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by onatisi(m): 5:50am On Jan 13, 2013
parisienne: Irawo rest in peace.

@austushi1 you are mixing up 2 different stories with that his gf jist but guess that is not even relevant.

Irawo was my friend, I was in total shock when I heard. He he once told me to be careful because people are dishonest and I was teasing him for sounding like a daddy. I will miss him so, so, so much, whenever my daughter is ill I just have to call him n he wiLl tell me what to do even if I'm already at a hospital I can text him for a second opinion.

Irawo was so kind and such a sweet person and for all those saying cult, Abeg read posts not just headlines. He didn't even school in Naija.

Irawos death should be a reminder to us that we should leave behind a good legacy. Always do good even if people take advantage of yoU that's what he did.

I can't even imagine how his parents will feel may God comfort them and give them peace.
sad sad sad story.
so the guy didnt even school here?
his parents will be regreting bringing him back home to settle down
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by onatisi(m): 5:53am On Jan 13, 2013
austushi1: I saw dis post in d morning but I never knew he was some1 I kw. He's actually my sister's neighbour @ shomolu, and he use to patronise my sis in her bar. He doesn't drink alcohol n he doesn't smoke. He only takes malt or fayrous n then pepper soup or indomie n egg. My sis said he came last week n told her to prepare a very tasty pepper soup for his mum that visited him, all d way from abroad. I even remembered argueing sports with him last week thursday while watching man u's match @my sister's bar. They said he had a very beautiful gf and the girl was dating anoda poor guy, dat wasn't happy, because he felt d doctor took over his girl because he was rich. Some also say he had a prob with his gf, because he discovered she was dating anoda guy. He went thru her fone, collected d guys number and became friend with d guy thru fone and got d information he wanted. When he approached his gf about d guy, she denied n he told her d guys name n where he stays. She became so angry with him for going thru his fone, then they had a serious quarrel, that led her to breaking his flat screen tv. Bur because he loved her so much, he still forgave her. Nobody in d neighbourhood could really tell who killed him or what led to his death. As a matter of fact I just left my sister's bar and I must tell u guys dat that neighbourhood is soooo cold n quiet because of his death. Some @d bar dis evening said they saw him with a beautiful girl 2days ago @my sister's bar. I'm so sad right now cos dis guy is very nice, intelligent n quiet too. RIP doc!
lesson from this storyis .never drag any issue with a poor man ,he wont mind to destroy you and even himself .
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 13, 2013
parisienne: Irawo rest in peace.

My dear, I didn't say I was sure of my stories. I based it on hear say, just d way I heard it. I guess urs is d most relevant!
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by james1(m): 9:15am On Jan 13, 2013
Killers will carry out their job,on superbikes as they do in countries where they don't have smaller bike(okadas)
Killers kill the world over;new york city recently celebrated a day that went without a shooting.
If the dead guy actually argued with his killer,that is if its not a hitman then as we all now know,he made a fatal mistake.
No sane person argues with a person holding a gun;even if one has a chance to take them out.
Lock your car doors and always roll up your windows while in slow moving traffic and if anyone still had the guts to walk up to you and demand you roll down and give him your belonging,please do as you may be saving your life.
Take your chances only if you believe he is a hitman;he intend to put out your light so why go down without a fight?
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by BUSHMAN1: 11:20am On Jan 13, 2013
so is a girl friend (woman) palaver,now he is dead, he should have find himself another girl been a doctor he would,nt have had any problem getting a girl, now this same girl will go and wreck another good man,s life women can be dangerous some times
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Revolva(m): 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2013
Some poster here on NL good to slap or even blow dem brain off.. With ak 47 ..they can just spring up irrelevant arguements ..just after the post we don dey see people wey dem mama be queen of england and basketmouth folks here that don't think before they post..
Face the topic - it is a sad moment like this..I feel pity for the family of the deceased...after so much training to be a dokita and one fool just destroyed it within a second
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by danarachi: 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
na waaoo,the world is filled with beast that does not care of life.
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Uwakuwak(f): 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
faboben10: RIP SENIOR COLLEAGUE
so u are a member,
Re: Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos by Bambazee: 8:34am On Jan 14, 2013
Irawo my friend,basketball team mate, soccer pal, scrabble partner... competed even for one or two babes in skl.. laughed over stuff, u were a baby boy who could do no wrong.... I'll miss u forever bro.... RIP...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter / Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) / Photos From The Burial Of Isaac Achi, Catholic Priest Burnt To Death In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.