Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates (31646 Views)

Have You Noticed The Quick Depletion Of Glo Data? / Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? / Have You Noticed Mtn Overcharging For Calls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Davijunson: 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2013
YEAH....its true. been makin cheap. calls these days. but wat suprises me is dat am not in my preferred zone.
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Ayorh4you(m): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
byke2swag: hw can we using bb activate d mtn zone thing ?

Gosh! U̶̲̥̅̊ r a threat to 'iya chalie's' language. U̶̲̥̅̊ just murdered ENGLISH. U̶̲̥̅̊ r thereby sentenced 2 50years imprisonment
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
No i havent. Tell me more.

A network like GLO, when i recharge N500 and look other way, it will vanish after 5mins talk time. So i resorted to loading N100 vouchers. Anyway i know how to treat all of them fuckup. They are all thesame.

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2013
@OP Have you noticed MTN's appallingly CHEAP Service?
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Dahbutter(m): 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: @OP Have you noticed MTN's appallingly CHEAP Service?

U can say that again! being the longest serving Naija network you'd have expected them to be excellent at service provision by now yet they just keep exploiting people; giving with a tea spoon & taking back with a shovel meanwhile service is nothing to write home about! Mtn na heavy 4ukup jor!
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by phapi(m): 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
to mi i think mTn supersever is d best plan,cos i text for free and call at a personal low rate....so pls does d mtm zone plan charges for sms?
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by BE811APP: 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2013
How come dey Charge me 10 on fmly and frnds sms?
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by wengerjay(m): 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
idee.esperanza:
Which is the best plan? I'm on MTN pulse presently.
You re missing!Super saver is it.10k/s or #6/min after the first min for the day wch is around #30.Calling to other ntwrks is 25k/s or #15/min.Dial *408#
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by ldpele(m): 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2013
Aggrippa: everyone knows MTN is the undisputed title holder of the most expensive, up and down network
Am jst so surprised,nigeria advertisng 4 rubbish mtn,cnt even rembr wen last i loaded my mtn line,its solely for recieving calls nw cos i av opted for etisalat.
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by twaintoy(f): 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2013
What of mtn's family and friends?
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Leadn(m): 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
safarigirl: I'm also on pulse, they charge 8k per second for MTN calls and 2.5k for pulse-pulse, but I don't call much.

I'm a texter, they charge N3 for pulse-pulse texts.

Verrrryyy cheap

yeah, am much of a 'text-er' myself, and it's 3NGN for pulse to pulse...
more so, the Pulse to Pulse has been pretty cheap this year,,, I'm being charged at 5NGN per min cheesy
Now am da one begging people for me to call them embarassed
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by titusope(m): 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
Yes mtn supersaver.
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by sigba(f): 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2013
HARDDON: Zone is d best packages frm mtn thus far. Hv bin on Zone since mtn started it and itz bin great. The 5* bonus era was kul : where Ʊ simply load and use 200 and you get a thousand free ƒoя d day. Buh tat has bin put on hold after d promo saga.

D cal rate is still vry cheap. Your zone is your particular location @ a point in tym . You might ß in d livin room and d cell broadcast says 12k per seç, if you move to d rest room it changes.

Cheapest place in мч crib is d restroom : 4k per sec or 2.4 naira /min . They give free airtym and free MB unannounced.

The poster above that said they were callin 0.00, obvously had free airtym in his secondary account which can ß accessed using *559#. And as long as there is free airtym in here, your primary account airtym wudnt ß deducted whatsoever.
Pls how do i activate the cell broadcast, i dont recieve those messages that inform about the change in locaton and call tarrif. Thanks.
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Leadn(m): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
twaintoy: What of mtn's family and friends?

That's one of the worst plans to stick wiv except yu have loved ones outside the country yu want to kip up with...

I don't recommend!
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Leadn(m): 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2013
sigba:
Pls how do i activate the cell broadcast, i dont recieve those messages that inform about the change in locaton and call tarrif. Thanks.

they usually flash them on the screen of your phone, or they could just pin it to an angle of the home screen of your phone. It doesn't come as SMS.
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by ganjah: 1:37pm On Jan 12, 2013
Sharrrap!!! who' sayin home zone is cheap? It was den not anyMor. Mtn sucks
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by twaintoy(f): 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2013
Leadn:

That's one of the worst plans to stick wiv except yu have loved ones outside the country yu want to kip up with...

I don't recommend!
Ok. Oya tell me d one u can recommend and how to migrate but i hope there are no hidden charges cuz i dont trust empty_hen with all these cheaper rate calls.
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by RedLight1: 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
i only like their customer care service these days... Fast and cool
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by wizzymate(m): 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
pls which network has the cheapest tariff to other networks?
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by 77ken: 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2013
No n I don't care if it's free. Bunch of thieves! D house alway wins with dem.
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by mrkels(m): 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2013
I have been on friends and family for years now and I don't like migrating to their new packages because in the long run, it turns out to be a rip off...Anyways I ll try to get more info on the pulse since someone said its 8kper second and my current friends and family is 10k...I just hope there won't be any hidden charges or "a catch"
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by drsolob(m): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2013
Emzybrown: I have a dream that 1 day,to make a call in naija wil no longer be rocket science
my guy dat ur dream will never come to pass in 9ja
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by RedLight1: 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2013
drsolob: my guy dat ur dream will never come to pass in 9ja
and why is that so mr pessimist?
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by aglomar: 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2013
I call only intra-mtn on my line, which package is best n how do i migrate?
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by niyimat(m): 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
In those days when it first started, it was cool. They normally notify you how much you are been charged/sec after you place your call. No sooner they realized that customers sometimes wait for the low charges, they stopped it. This days you may see 4k on your zone display and still be charged @ 24k/sec, what a fraud! ZONE is a CRAP. I use GLO F&F which is N6 to F&F and N15 to other network instead.

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by IdeeEsperanza(m): 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
wengerjay: You re missing!Super saver is it.10k/s or #6/min after the first min for the day wch is around #30.Calling to other ntwrks is 25k/s or #15/min.Dial *408#
Do they give free MB?
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by profola2be(m): 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
HARDDON:

The poster above that said they were callin 0.00, obvously had free airtym in his secondary account which can ß accessed using *559#. And as long as there is free airtym in here, your primary account airtym wudnt ß deducted whatsoever.

That is if you are calling MTN TO MTN,your primary account won't be touched,but if you are calling MTN to ANOTHER Network,my brother,not only primary account,even your UNIVERSITY/POLYTECHNIC account will be touched!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
okpara ugo: No i havent. Tell me more.

A network like GLO, when i recharge N500 and look other way, it will vanish after 5mins talk time. So i resorted to loading N100 vouchers. Anyway i know how to treat all of them fuckup. They are all thesame.

Thank God a lot more people are noticing the scam called GLO. I don't get it, why would a company be so hell bent on ripping it's subscribers off so diligently. GLO takes the cake in everything stealing, cheating subscribers of their hard earned money. Anyway, I've stopped loading my phone. In fact, I use my Airtel solely now for calls, cos they've been fair.

THUMBS DOWN GLO!!
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by smakati(m): 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2013
Yes, cheap network and useless service.....u ppl shld not even get me started
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2013
See scavengers ooo Mtn is in soup grin grin
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Calebsy07: 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
Mtn super saver is the best, because it will pay you more at the long run compare to zone. I have tried it.
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2013
I don't remember migrating to any plan. I simply load my phone and talk then let mtn do their magic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People / Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT / See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.