Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,310 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates (31624 Views)

Have You Noticed The Quick Depletion Of Glo Data? / Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? / Have You Noticed Mtn Overcharging For Calls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 12, 2013
Someone told me at first, I didn't really believe until yesterday. I am being charged about N4 per minute to call any mtn number.

is anyone here experiencing same?
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Benjoh(m): 8:59am On Jan 12, 2013
Not yet experiencing but how pls? Pls more info :08034349121
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 12, 2013
Yes oo... @MTN ZONE smiley

Sometimes they charge 2K/sec to MTN numbers..

But their internet bundles na crap! MTN wasted my last month bundle... I'm still waiting for a pay back..
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 12, 2013
Mtn zone plan is a new tarrif plan from mtn which allows mtn users to make cheap calls. One major benefit of mtn zone is that it allows you to get call discount based on your location. As at the time of typing this post, my mtn zone calls cost just 4k/s. Once activated, mtn zone allows mtn users to know how much they are paying for a call even before making the call. How to activate Mtn Zone.
To activate mtn zone on your mtn sim, dial *135*1#, after that, you will always notice a small message on your phone screen which shows the amount of money you will charged for each of your calls...

m.topix.com/forum/world/nigeria/TTH7NGK7V901V521S

Some days back @ a particular location, MTN charged N0.00/sec.. You need to see how people left their businesses to make calls... It lasted for days before they changed the rate..
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by outrage: 9:27am On Jan 12, 2013
My own zone has never been that cheap

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2013
mtn super saver is 10k/s after first min of 25k. to migrate *408#

3 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by babarazy: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2013
wat of MTN zone to other networks?

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by IdeeEsperanza(m): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2013
Which is the best plan? I'm on MTN pulse presently.
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Johnnoah1st: 11:27am On Jan 12, 2013
blink182: Someone told me at first, I didn't really believe until yesterday. I am being charged about N4 per minute to call any mtn number.

is anyone here experiencing same?
dat is simply because u are on mtn pulse and u are calling mtn pulse number
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2013
outrage: My own zone has never been that cheap
everyone knows MTN is the undisputed title holder of the most expensive, up and down network

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by profola2be(m): 11:29am On Jan 12, 2013
Which package be this : *401#?
The package pay me well well.
If dem don comot their yeye #5,what they charge me for any network is 20k/sec.
I Don't just know what's wrong with our father christmas network these days(GULOBACOMU)
Dem just keep quiet like say the thing no concern dem,them no gree slash their call tarrif,upon say their network no too good!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by COvo(m): 11:30am On Jan 12, 2013
The cheapest is 10k per second(except zone that flunctuates).dunno where u got 4naira per min from?MTN? No Õoooº°˚. ˚°
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by ayando(m): 11:30am On Jan 12, 2013
My question: will activating mtn zone mean migrating from the current plan you are ?
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by emaoke7: 11:32am On Jan 12, 2013
Does mtn zone come with free megabyte for browsing pls?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by safarigirl(f): 11:38am On Jan 12, 2013
idee.esperanza:
Which is the best plan? I'm on MTN pulse presently.
I'm also on pulse, they charge 8k per second for MTN calls and 2.5k for pulse-pulse, but I don't call much.

I'm a texter, they charge N3 for pulse-pulse texts.

Verrrryyy cheap

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by log1(m): 11:39am On Jan 12, 2013
ayando: My question: will activating mtn zone mean migrating from the current plan you are ?

Yes. It iz a different plan on its own.
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 12, 2013
Fake network...anytimeChelsea lose a match, they go announce network upgrade. Nansense! Lately, when PHCN announce increase in their MW, dem go modernise dem mumu network.

With this inconsistencies, a tariff plan of N1 per minute is ideal. Useless capitalists.
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by modextus(m): 11:50am On Jan 12, 2013
noo..mtn zone does'nt give free megabyte's after every recharge...but i normally gets 5mb..every week..after i'v loaded my phone for the first time that week..from mondays to sundays.
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 12, 2013
I have a dream that 1 day,to make a call in naija wil no longer be rocket science

3 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by dreu2fine(m): 11:57am On Jan 12, 2013
Mtn supeer saver is d best,mtn zone na Bleep up bc it can mk calls at any rate it depends on d time,u can mk calls for 12,20, 28 any time zone ,it depends on d rate or charges dat appears.u usualy mk cheap calls wen its early mornin n mid nits.so i prefer mtn super saver
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by SamMilla1(m): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2013
I just tried migrating to mtn zone.
They charged 1.64k for 41 seconds on mtn to mtn call.

Its really 4k/s.
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Techwriter: 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2013
Mtsheeeeeew
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by joshuaidibia(m): 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2013
outrage: My own zone has never been that cheap
my own na 40k mtn na THieves them be... BIG THIEVES.
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Super1759: 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
mehn, its true ooo. I recharged #400 2days back, after several calls I had #503. I no understand. I was thinking how t happened.
Dis morning,after few small small calls, I checked my balance and saw #403. I made call to my babe.the call lasted 4 1hour,1mins,43sec.
I no deh any mtn zone, I traveld to abj to see my bros.
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
To me I don't Participate in anything Mtn is doing,I just stick to the one I'm in, cos I know there is always something fishy with their free gift.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Ayorh4you(m): 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2013
Benjoh: Not yet experiencing but how pls? Pls more info :08034349121

U̶̲̥̅̊ must b an igboman
Oshofree........awoof D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ run belle

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Ohibenemma(m): 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2013
Mtn pulse I only browse with mine. I transfer the credit once I load and have gotten my 10mb. Mtn really needs to be considerate of students and low income earners in their plans... These 'I give you a finger and take a toe' doesn't favour anyone.
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by byke2swag: 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2013
hw can we using bb activate d mtn zone thing ?
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by dabrake(m): 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2013
That one concern una. Airtel2MTN is cheaper than MTN2MTN. Carry una fake advert comot.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Revolva(m): 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
mtn have stopped giving datas if pne recharges why na !!!!
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by onatisi(m): 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
acidosis™:
Mtn zone plan is a new tarrif plan from mtn which allows mtn users to make cheap calls. One major benefit of mtn zone is that it allows you to get call discount based on your location. As at the time of typing this post, my mtn zone calls cost just 4k/s. Once activated, mtn zone allows mtn users to know how much they are paying for a call even before making the call. How to activate Mtn Zone.
To activate mtn zone on your mtn sim, dial *135*1#, after that, you will always notice a small message on your phone screen which shows the amount of money you will charged for each of your calls...

m.topix.com/forum/world/nigeria/TTH7NGK7V901V521S

Some days back @ a particular location, MTN charged N0.00/sec.. You need to see how people left their businesses to make calls... It lasted for days before they changed the rate..
sorry to chip in this ,but this mtn zone stuff has been on here in ghana for the past 3yrs nd so i dont see any big deal in it.
i think these mtn guys are just exploiting nigerians due to goverment lack of interest in monitoring them.even here ppl are complaing about mtn.although to be honest their internet data bundle is the cheapest nd very very fast.
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by HARDDON: 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
Zone is d best packages frm mtn thus far. Hv bin on Zone since mtn started it and itz bin great. The 5* bonus era was kul : where Ʊ simply load and use 200 and you get a thousand free ƒoя d day. Buh tat has bin put on hold after d promo saga.

D cal rate is still vry cheap. Your zone is your particular location @ a point in tym . You might ß in d livin room and d cell broadcast says 12k per seç, if you move to d rest room it changes.

Cheapest place in мч crib is d restroom : 4k per sec or 2.4 naira /min . They give free airtym and free MB unannounced.

The poster above that said they were callin 0.00, obvously had free airtym in his secondary account which can ß accessed using *559#. And as long as there is free airtym in here, your primary account airtym wudnt ß deducted whatsoever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 / Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People / Apple Fired An Iphone X Engineer After His Daughter Hands-on Video Turned Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.