Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,924 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates (31647 Views)

Have You Noticed The Quick Depletion Of Glo Data? / Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? / Have You Noticed Mtn Overcharging For Calls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
modextus: noo..mtn zone does'nt give free megabyte's after every recharge...but i normally gets 5mb..every week..after i'v loaded my phone for the first time that week..from mondays to sundays.
oga mtn.. are u sure? Cox i'v been usin mtn zone 4 months nd how cum mine is different?...
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by tjskii(f): 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2013
uihebom: To me I don't Participate in anything Mtn is doing,I just stick to the one I'm in, cos I know there is always something fishy with their free gift.

My broda,u don talk everything,mtn dosnt giv anything for free
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by YNWA(m): 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2013
Rudebwoy: mtn super saver is 10k/s after first min of 25k. to migrate *408#

Point of correction, its 40kb/sec 4d 1st minute. Thank Yu
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by YNWA(m): 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2013
babarazy: wat of MTN zone to other networks?

It z 40kb/sec...and dats a flat rate I.e frm d first second 2d last.
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by YNWA(m): 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2013
Aggrippa: everyone knows MTN is the undisputed title holder of the most expensive, up and down network

That's a 'very ambigious and prejudicial' statement. Please talk with facts. Mayb yu shuld try other ntworks 'en u will know beta. Thank You
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by YNWA(m): 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2013
ayando: My question: will activating mtn zone mean migrating from the current plan you are ?

Yes!! And u ahv one free migration 2 do in 30days, trying to do more dan one within 30days will attract a fee of 100naira. ThankYou
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by olenyi: 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2013
MTN super saver is the koko. Since a friend introduced me to it last year, na dia a dey since. U make call to ur hearts content, but on and off network, and u'll be wondering if these guys are not cutting ur credit again. cheesy
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by YNWA(m): 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
emaoke7: Does mtn zone come with free megabyte for browsing pls?

Yes! It does....upon yur recharge of 100naira and above u are given 5MB for a validity period of 7days. Meaning until after 7days b4 u will recharge and get the MB again. Thank You
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by YNWA(m): 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2013
safarigirl: I'm also on pulse, they charge 8k per second for MTN calls and 2.5k for pulse-pulse, but I don't call much.

I'm a texter, they charge N3 for pulse-pulse texts.

Verrrryyy cheap

Sorry it is 8.3kb/sec for pulse to pulse nos and 25k to other MTN nos. Thank yu
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by YNWA(m): 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
modextus: noo..mtn zone does'nt give free megabyte's after every recharge...but i normally gets 5mb..every week..after i'v loaded my phone for the first time that week..from mondays to sundays.

Dats d FREE MB. Upon yur recharge of a 100naira and above and it lasts yu for 7days. Meaning until after d 7days b4 u will recharge and get anoda
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by YNWA(m): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2013
uihebom: To me I don't Participate in anything Mtn is doing,I just stick to the one I'm in, cos I know there is always something fishy with their free gift.

Indeed!! Mayb yu are better off a spectator then. Get or ask for more info and yu will be well educated. Thank yu
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by YNWA(m): 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
Revolva: mtn have stopped giving datas if pne recharges why na !!!!

Please kindly state what tariff plan yu are on and get educated accordingly. Thank you
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by ItsJosh: 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2013
To my best knowledge, I have been using the MTN Zone since August last year... Its been cheap but that only depends on ur location at the time u make the call, that why it is called MTN "Zone".
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Lukmanraji(m): 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2013
mtn family & friends is dat best to me. hmnm. i speak with mai baby for abt 18mins 4 just N100. Give it a try.
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by FOREXMART(m): 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
these muurfuckers can never be etisalat. I thank God for etisalat. They(MTN) sent me sms saying that 1000 naira data plan is now 260mb. Ha ha ha ha something wey i dey chop since last year from etibaba. Etisalat sets the pace and MTN is forced to follow. Furrrk EMPTY"N"and their bad network/terrible service. Had to set my MTN line on auto radial to keep trying to get to my baby. Oh how i wish she would switch to etisalat.

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by asudan: 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2013
it aft ur 1st min @ 40k/sec not 25k/sec.visit www.mtnonline.com for info
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by asudan: 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
babarazy: wat of MTN zone to other networks?
it is 40k/sec
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by asudan: 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2013
idee.esperanza:
Which is the best plan? I'm on MTN pulse presently.
mtn zone is for those that talk for a long time.benefit is that ur nite starts from 12:00a.m to 4:00a.m wit N100 balance or 1k/sec to other mtn nos.with mtn pulse,u enjoy 10MB N Y'hello friday and 8.34k/sec to ur pulse friends,25k/sec to other mtn nos n 30k/sec othr netw aft 1st min @ 40k/sec.
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by asudan: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2013
Johnnoah1st: dat is simply because u are on mtn pulse and u are calling mtn pulse number
it is mtn zone.
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by asudan: 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
Aggrippa: everyone knows MTN is the undisputed title holder of the most expensive, up and down network
it is not true.thank etisalat and airtel for shaking them.
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by asudan: 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
profola2be: Which package be this : *401#?
The package pay me well well.
If dem don comot their yeye #5,what they charge me for any network is 20k/sec.
I Don't just know what's wrong with our father christmas network these days(GULOBACOMU)
Dem just keep quiet like say the thing no concern dem,them no gree slash their call tarrif,upon say their network no too good!!
those customers when don abandon glo for long,dial *135*8# if u r on glo contract plan to enjoy 10k/sec to glo n 20k/sec to other network fro the 1st sec.
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by asudan: 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2013
C.Ovo:
The cheapest is 10k per second(except zone that flunctuates).dunno where u got 4naira per min from?MTN? No Õoooº°˚. ˚°
it depend on d no of persons using mtn in ur area.
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by asudan: 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2013
emaoke7: Does mtn zone come with free megabyte for browsing pls?
yes,5MB aft recharging N100 valid for 1day.
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by omenka(m): 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2013
blink182: Someone told me at first, I didn't really believe until yesterday. I am being charged about N4 per minute to call any mtn number.

is anyone here experiencing same?
They r rly cheap. Though mine is N6 per minute
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by geezyk(m): 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
If I hear ehn!!! That MTNZONE is pure fraud,it may appear to you that u're billed 8k/s for the call u're about to make,but during the call the tariff might have changed... Imagine I made a call to an MTN line being billed 8k/s I came to find out I called a little over 3mins and #100 remained #0.64k.. Since then I've just abandoned my MTN and hereby opted for ETISALAT at 12k/s to all network grin ain't that COOL
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by ayando(m): 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2013
log1:

Yes. It iz a different plan on its own.
thanks bro.will rather stay in my faf plan
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by odukoko(m): 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
Nothing comes cheap from emtyhen!expect nothing good from that shylock company!
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Current27(m): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
To other network nko?
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Itoroetti(m): 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2013
dabrake: That one concern una. Airtel2MTN is cheaper than MTN2MTN. Carry una fake advert comot.
U hit it bro,airtel charges me 12naira/minute to any network from d very 1st minute.their internet package is d fastest and the best.their bis is cheaper than any oda.wat else do I need?
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by Velounie(f): 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2013
geezyk: If I hear ehn!!! That MTNZONE is pure fraud,it may appear to you that u're billed 8k/s for the call u're about to make,but during the call the tariff might have changed... Imagine I made a call to an MTN line being billed 8k/s I came to find out I called a little over 3mins and #100 remained #0.64k.. Since then I've just abandoned my MTN and hereby opted for ETISALAT at 12k/s to all network grin ain't that COOL
tnk Ʊ̲̣̣̣̥ oh bros.ℓ̊ thot ℓ̊ was †ђξ only one.♍γ̲̣̣̥ cell broadcast showed 4k/sec yet ℓ̊ was being charged 40k/sec †̥ mtn lines 4 2 whole days.i changed †̥ supersaver awt of annoyance.mtn zone z fuckd.4 dose dah claim †̥ b enjoyin it,enjoy it yle it lasts oh.ayaf talk ♍γ̲̣̣̥ own
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by donPhill(m): 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
ayando: My question: will activating mtn zone mean migrating from the current plan you are ?
yup
Re: Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates by martinifeanyi(m): 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
na 2day una knw abt MTN zone dummies! :Pna 2day una knw abt MTN zone dummies!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People / Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT / See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.