Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

How To Insert Quote Here! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Insert Quote Here! (5939 Views)

Remove Zambia, Insert Nigeria / Nairalanders How Do I Insert Images On My Nairaland Posts / How Can I Insert Quotes In My Posts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Insert Quote Here! by Samadayo(m): 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
smiley smiley
almondjoy:
Na long story.  I also got a little frustrated with the ignorance of it all.  I had to just keep practising till I got it right.  You can delete you posts if you do not like what you see quoted and start all over again.

1. Go to your reply button.

2. Scroll down to the poster you want to quote and hit the underlined "insert quote"[/b]letters located on the upper, right handed, corner below the date and time of the poster you want to quote. If it does not appear in your reply box, try again till if appears in the reply box. If it appears more than once, delete one of the duplicates.

3. Please make sure your personal comments are out side the[b] "quote"
or you would quote yourself and the poster's all together like I did below.

Instead of:

my comments are outside the quotation box.

You can post your comments before or after you "quote" a poster or several posters.

4. Sometimes you may have to quote a poster's write-up not located on the scroll down page.  Or you would want to quote a poster's written words from way back. This involves the use of "copying" and "pasting". You also have to know how to use the "quote" function too and it gets a little tricky.

Like I said hook up with a fellow Nairalander and let him or her go over it with you in detail, or just keep practicing and you will eventually get good at it like I did.

Good luck! kiss
Re: How To Insert Quote Here! by asiwaju60: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
[ you ]
Re: How To Insert Quote Here! by asiwaju60: 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Re: How To Insert Quote Here! by asiwaju60: 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
Re: How To Insert Quote Here! by Yakahot(f): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
Testing
chisorm:
testing 1,2!
Re: How To Insert Quote Here! by vheekaustine(m): 11:59am On Nov 15, 2022
Yakahot:
Testing
testing
Re: How To Insert Quote Here! by diamondlee: 7:43am On Mar 09, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etisalat Data Plan / Biography Of Phillip Frimpong | Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband / You Can Make #20 From #100 Air Time Voucher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.