Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,911 members, 7,866,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

Having More Dan 1 Partner.; Good Or Bad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having More Dan 1 Partner.; Good Or Bad (1594 Views)

Tips: How To Know A Lady Who's Had Sex Beyond Threshold (mayb More Dan 20x) / Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! / More Dan 4 Blood Oath Bfr D Relationship Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having More Dan 1 Partner.; Good Or Bad by choco4life(m): 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2008
And WTF is the difference? at least what happens in a relationship applies to marriage don't it?
Re: Having More Dan 1 Partner.; Good Or Bad by madamkoko: 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2008
my advice Date as many people as you can before you get married.
Re: Having More Dan 1 Partner.; Good Or Bad by madamkoko: 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2008
Relationships and Marriage are entirely different ballgames.

Relationships don't necessarily lead to marriage, they only create learning experiences that can help in making marital decisions.
Re: Having More Dan 1 Partner.; Good Or Bad by choco4life(m): 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2008
So you telling me as a lady you would like to share your man with two other she's?
I am totally loving this, maybe i would tender my application cos you are one
generous sister.
Re: Having More Dan 1 Partner.; Good Or Bad by choco4life(m): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2008
People date like for ever and still have problems in their marriages
Re: Having More Dan 1 Partner.; Good Or Bad by Busta(f): 12:35am On Mar 08, 2008
madamkoko:

my advice Date as many people as you can before you get married.

dat is why u neva marry . . . u dey find man to keep sucking u and spread ur germs!
Re: Having More Dan 1 Partner.; Good Or Bad by Radiant(f): 12:41am On Mar 08, 2008
Ummm. . . brb
Re: Having More Dan 1 Partner.; Good Or Bad by Gamine(f): 12:49am On Mar 08, 2008
Stupid.

Killing none or one person
Good or bad?
Re: Having More Dan 1 Partner.; Good Or Bad by madamkoko: 3:20am On Mar 08, 2008
BUSTA, BUSTED.

Are you married??

Because if you are. its sad you r spending half your lifetime on this thing responding to my posts, rather than being with your boo,
Re: Having More Dan 1 Partner.; Good Or Bad by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 08, 2008
madamkoko:

Busta, madness is worrying you small by small,

I bet you don't live by what you are trying to preach on this site,

Take the stick out your ass,

Madamkpomo, you're views are very unstable.

This was you whinging about your old guy. . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-117467.0.html

So, what was that all about?
Re: Having More Dan 1 Partner.; Good Or Bad by almondjoy(f): 5:34am On Mar 08, 2008
@topic!

One at a time and as many as possible if you cannot get it right. You never stop looking for love till you get it right. You always protect yourself and others from the health risks of such activities.

If you want to do the ''mulitiple" thingy, that is between you and your creator. . . . . you have the right to express yourself how you see fit. Not ma business to play "judge"! kiss It is a free world t he last time I checked. When you feel what you are doing is right or wrong. . . . . .no one has to tell an adult where the pendulum swings.
Re: Having More Dan 1 Partner.; Good Or Bad by Busta(f): 6:23am On Mar 08, 2008
madamkoko:

BUSTA, BUSTED.

Are you married??

Because if you are. its sad you r spending half your lifetime on this thing responding to my posts, rather than being with your boo,

ashawo woman . . . speak for ursef abeg!
me and u, who is the one that ve got a stick up her ass?
oh girl . . .u better face reality!
Re: Having More Dan 1 Partner.; Good Or Bad by choco4life(m): 8:08am On Mar 08, 2008
Busta:

*screams* shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ki la gbe ki le ju?
Re: Having More Dan 1 Partner.; Good Or Bad by PERVERT9: 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2008
choco4life:

*screams* shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ki la gbe ki le ju?
oko la gbe oko la ju grin
Busta:

that is why u never marry . . . u dey find man to keep sucking u and spread your germs!

whistles 1-0
madamkoko:

BUSTA, BUSTED.

Are you married??

[/quote]hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 1-1
Busta link=topic=116016.msg2035317#msg2035317 date=1204953801:

this one na upper cut 2-1 grin
Re: Having More Dan 1 Partner.; Good Or Bad by ollydee: 12:06am On Feb 08, 2018
it's very bad that's if you are with a loyal and faithful partner..... but if you don't trust him/her it's fine you can have two and be ready to get rid of the previous one ......

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Me See Problem Oh! / Friend With Benefits (FWB), Guys Would You Downgrade The Lady? / Can U Date An Albino Guy/lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.