Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls (26069 Views)

IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? / Drillog Pdl Has Started Calling. What Do We Expect In The Written Interview? / Bat Calling!what Should We Expect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2013
?

1 Like

Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by Luizy(m): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
Hey peeps, i jus got this message now on my phone: U've been invited to come and defend your core values in an interview on monday 8th July 2013 @ No14b adeshina street behind holy trinity hospital off obafemi awolowo way ikeja lagos. Pls come along with your resume. Ref: AOLK. Someone pls help what's this NPGC into? i need info plz.
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by Itoroetti(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2013
natureplusjobs: Hello Nigerian graduates,this is an opportunity to list the success stories and achievements of NPGC.When graduates roam the street of lagos without jobs and we are changing the face of labour market by providing a great opportunity for everyone.I work with NPGC and to God be the glory my income as risen from #20,000 as an accountant to #200,000 today.we say no to corporate slavery,when a graduate is being payed #35k/month and an okada rider can earn #3500/day,it is simply slavery.Nigerian graduates shld wake up frm their slumber.if an opportunity is given to you and you dnt take time to understand what it is all about then shame on on you as a graduate.it baffles me when some graduates call to confirm interview msg and speak like a secondary sch child,watery spoken english,and u want a job tht will pay you #100k,never!A graduate who dosnt knw what hi/her core conpetence his?it is terrible.Am proud to be a part of NPGC cos av gotten a lot,personal development,bought cars,landed properties,travel abroad,now drive a RAV4 jeep.Thank God I met NPGC.

U bought all those things u mentioned with salary of 200k?
Nigeria is an amazing country.
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by obinna002: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
Abi you no dey see other peoples post,
Luizy: Hey peeps, i jus got this message now on my phone: U've been invited to come and defend your core values in an interview on monday 8th July 2013 @ No14b adeshina street behind holy trinity hospital off obafemi awolowo way ikeja lagos. Pls come along with your resume. Ref: AOLK. Someone pls help what's this NPGC into? i need info plz.
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by oyewoleIshola: 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2013
@itoroetti U have not tell us categorically what NPGC does as an organsation u re only telling us ur personal encounter with them. Nigeria graduates needs an explaination of what NPGC is into sequel to the interview sms sent to them please and also u said graduates can't speak correct english, d structure of ur tenses are equally bad, we shd be mindful of what we say sometimes ok bc ure already of victim of d product u re refering 2.I don't dispute ur fact anyway
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by Awofilip: 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
Just got an invite now too and kinda happy that ma cv has fetched me a cool job. Well all I can say is to thank God for nairaland and everyone in this forum for saving me from a fruitless journey and a quarry.
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by mcsoj82(m): 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
pls house help me o I just got this invit. Who are they? Haven viewed your resume,npgc board here by invites you for an interview with the BDM and management panel to defend your core values by 1:00Pm on 16/7/13 tuesday @ npgc branch office 14B Adesina street,behind holy trinity hospital off Awolowo way Ikeja.Come with passport and cv.REF:JOB/JAC/1139.
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by obinna002: 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
@liiif
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by smiley12(f): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
I completely disagree with people or company using dubious means to recruit graduates into their establishments. How on earth would anyone send unsolicited text to someone who never applied for any position. The one sent to me reads thus:

Congratulations! Sequel to your application,please be informed that you have been shortlisted for an interview with the BDM to defend your core value 9am Monday 22/7/13. 14b Adeshina street off olowu ikeja, 3rd floor REF.BB056734.

If you want to run an NGO to provide jobs to young people or anybody, do it the right way and do not apply 419 techniques to recruit people. It is only not unprofessional but it depicts the values of your organization, which for me is zero. I'm sure there are quite a number of unemployed graduates that will be willing to take up new jobs if conducted the proper way.

For your information, take me off ur list and refer to the reference number provided.
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by gomezblue: 12:17am On Aug 13, 2013
I also got the same text from them, saying that, Congratulation! Sequel to your application,please be informed that you have been shortlisted for an interview to defend your core value on Tuesday 13/8/13,14b Adeshina str,Ray pharmacy building off Olowu Ikeja. REF-BB056734.Kindly come along with a passport photograph and a copy of your CV. And the sender of the text is NGC, I guess its still does wellness PLC.

However am into Company registration, an their is always an edge for individuals who register with us, its called the Regville Associates advantage, contact us on 08172575021, O8065111667.
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by keneboi: 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
They are muntulla's hybrid of mumu. Its time we go call police for them. Haba this I̲̅s menanciously aggreviatingly imponous nonsense. Sick and dumbass people, going about decieving the public
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by luvlyfitz: 12:46am On Aug 20, 2013
with all useless nd there bad orientations, i'd say dt mayb it's because we uploaded sum sort of personal profile awareness on sites lyk ''Tradestable.com''.. Coz eva since i visited there resume section i've had series of invitations 4 interviews 4rm sum scrupulus elements nd it's almost making me go gaga.... Na their own handz go bring doom 2 dem 4 playing prank games with d minds nd intelligence of Nigerian graduates IJN....
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by Omonpp(m): 9:05am On Sep 16, 2013
Bros if you guys are genuine, why invite people for interview they did not apply for? Brother if you say there is so much money on it, employ your family members. I have never seen were companies that are doing great will invite people for interview without them applying. Please STOP deceiving people.
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by oshioke2012: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
hello guys....
i keep wondering as well how this pple managed to get my number nd i keep recieving dis sms frm dem.... i went for one of thier so called interview den i realised they wia no good at all....
well... to cut d long story short, two things comes to my mind wen i tink tru how possible it is to get d contact of graduates like u nd me ( or is there any 1 here who isnt?) 1 they might have acces to sum1 working on NYSC data base....
2 if u have ever applied for an oline job search website.... like jobberman
these are the two ways guys... be careful... google is ur friend
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by Mckinso(m): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
Some say it's not working, others say it's scam, yet many call it refined gnld. You are subject to your own opinion. It does not change the coy. I received intrvw invitation sm time ago like any one else, i quickly browsd naira land as my usual custom, i saw various comments but i decided to give it a try. Whn i got thr, I realised it wasn't wat i really thought it was. You are made to realise ur potentials, and control ur destiny. So many people hv tried d job and hv thr success story. Imagine a person who could barely feed his family nw turned rich. What more can i say? I prefer to earn my own money by working for myself than being an employee to sbdy who ll use me, take my time and pay me peanut as salary. Honestly try new things, always examine criticisms and make decisions u wont regret. Come to think of it, what is Gnld? Browse it and u ll see dat npgc is not scam as people think. Stay blessed.
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by Chizybest: 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
419!
Can you imagine these foolish people! They placed a very attractive advert few weeks ago; I applied and was invited for their interview in Enugu. I prepared myself very well and even borrowed my dad's car because we reside in Onitsha. Dad allowed me go with his car because he didn't want to hurt my feelings. When i got there, i saw some hungry-looking idiots that didn't even dress well. Some dirty tables were set at the stage and on top of it was an outdated Dell laptop that still had a diskette slot. I was shocked. A beautiful lady and and a guy was sitting at the table (the hirers, i guessed); one of them was touching that despicable gadget they called laptop. I asked them whether they were the recruiters they said 'yes'. Something inside laughed at me: YOU DEY LOOK 4 WORK ABI? U DON FIN AM 2DAY! The lady noticed my disappoitment from the way I looked at them. She pointed and persuaded me to sit where others were sitting. I turned and saw smartly dressed fellow graduates waiting for these imps. I went and sat beside one and learnt he was equally disappointed but he told me we should wait that it might be a strategy by some crazy hirers to pick humble job seekers. I agreed with him and we waited. But I told him it'd be a weird strategy if it turned out to be true.
9JA GRADUATES DON SUFFER! Do u know that none of them could speak better English when they started their so-called 'preparatory lectures', just like this daft @natureplusjobs above that's saying someone doesn't know how to speak English as if he were any better. When I heard they were GNLD people I stood and walked out of the hall because I couldn't bear it any longer. When I started the car engine and was about to kick off the lady that was inside beside that pitiable gadget rushed to me and apologized. She requested for my phone number. Since then she wouldn't allow me rest. That was the person who claimed she was earning over #100,000 monthly from GNLD. Pals if u hear them, FLY! Hawkers are better-off than they are. Don't be gullibe! Twitters -- @chizyone
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by Chizybest: 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
Mckinso: Some say it's not working, others say it's scam, yet many call it refined gnld. You are subject to your own opinion. It does not change the coy. I received intrvw invitation sm time ago like any one else, i quickly browsd naira land as my usual custom, i saw various comments but i decided to give it a try. Whn i got thr, I realised it wasn't wat i really thought it was. You are made to realise ur potentials, and control ur destiny. So many people hv tried d job and hv thr success story. Imagine a person who could barely feed his family nw turned rich. What more can i say? I prefer to earn my own money by working for myself than being an employee to sbdy who ll use me, take my time and pay me peanut as salary. Honestly try new things, always examine criticisms and make decisions u wont regret. Come to think of it, what is Gnld? Browse it and u ll see dat npgc is not scam as people think. Stay blessed.

I think u need ur own business. No organization pays u everything u bring in2 it. Otherwise they won't still be functioning by now. U toil in streets and they won't even pay u if u dont bring in new ppl. This is a network business. It's a big scam. U will only succeed if u r able 2 deceive many ppl.
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by Olawaleopeyemi: 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
Fellow Nigerian Youths, I want to thank NAIRALAND for this kind of platform, it's indeed informative and an eye opener for job seekers.

I received an incomplete SMS inviting me for an oral interview, the SMS read thus; "with respect to your application, you are hereby invited for an oral assessment to defend your core values on 30/12/2013, 9am at 3rd floor, 14b Adeshina s". I was worried the message was incomplete so decided to google it with a view to get the full address. I never knew it's one of those dubious companies, I could recall my encounter with one like that at Surulere street, Dopemu, where I was asked to pay the sum of 9000 naira! Imagining these 419ers disguising as legitimate companies and exploiting job seekers/ unemployed Nigerian youths.

Besides exploitation, there are other devilish companies mostly Indian/Lebanese owned companies, they offer peanut yet enslaved Nigerians and fire at will. Sometimes, I wondered if there exist any agency instituted to check domestic staff welfarism working with these devilish multinational companies.

Well, they are not to be blamed, it is the situation of the country, they are only "opportunists", they are fully aware of the alarming rate of unemployment in the State, a phenomenon former president Obasanjo described in his open letter to the sitting president Jonathan, among other societal ills, as "The most dangerous ticking bomb!". However, Jonathan in his reply and defence says that "The United Nations Conference on Trade and Investment (UNCTAD) has ranked Nigeria as the No. 1 destination for investment in Africa!". But affected you and I know better.

Fellow Nigerian youths, I think this is high time we wake up from our slumbers, this generation has distinctive challenges, especially in a fast changing world and vastly different social and economic environment.

@olaope4real
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by dreybaba007: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hello peeps,pls I need info abt PRO GLOBAL INTG@. 4th floor,2 olowu street,off awolowo way ikeja. Ref;GR8

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-power Portal Not Hacked, It Is Secured ― FG / List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State / Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.