Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

I Think Am Tired Of My Girlfriend And Not Sure Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Am Tired Of My Girlfriend And Not Sure Why (3201 Views)

When You're Not Sure If She Loves You. / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Am Tired Of My Girlfriend And Not Sure Why by blackpanther25(m): 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2013
I have been dating my girfriend for 2yrs and 5months now and we have had our ups and downs. Lately I am getting irritated and annoyed with her. I find some of the things she does and says childish. When we chat our conversation generally seems to go one way or does not flow. I really wish I was not feeling this way because she is a really wonderful person and a great gal. I dunno if its just a phase or it"s time to let go. Has anybody experienced this before?
Re: I Think Am Tired Of My Girlfriend And Not Sure Why by Les: 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
If nobody comments till 5.57, exactly 30 minutes after u opened this thread, nature is telling you to go and sort out tins with dat wonderful gal. You should be appreciative you are seeing her and d wonders in her, wat about me dat haven't seen my galfriend for d past 6months now Yet am loving her as day goes by. Well dat is if you still love her, but if you dont love her anymore, show her d exit door and make sure d door is wide open.
Re: I Think Am Tired Of My Girlfriend And Not Sure Why by Idowuogbo(f): 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2013
Na manopause dey worry u mehn... Locate ur local babalawo and purchase d concoction u go use clear ur mood swings.shes wonderful yet irritating? Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Tired Of My Girlfriend And Not Sure Why by blackpanther25(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2013
Lol. U can be a gud person yet be irritating. I guess I"m in the wrong.Honestly I really don't know why am feeling this way, wish I was not.
Idowuogbo: Na manopause dey worry u mehn... Locate ur local babalawo and purchase d concoction u go use clear ur mood swings.shes wonderful yet irritating? Na wa o!
Re: I Think Am Tired Of My Girlfriend And Not Sure Why by blackpanther25(m): 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2013
I"m also in a long distance relationship which makes it even worse cos why am I annoyed and irritated by her.
Les: If nobody comments till 5.57, exactly 30 minutes after u opened this thread, nature is telling you to go and sort out tins with dat wonderful gal. You should be appreciative you are seeing her and d wonders in her, wat about me dat haven't seen my galfriend for d past 6months now Yet am loving her as day goes by. Well dat is if you still love her, but if you dont love her anymore, show her d exit door and make sure d door is wide open.
Re: I Think Am Tired Of My Girlfriend And Not Sure Why by Les: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
black_panther25: I"m also in a long distance relationship which makes it even worse cos why am I annoyed and irritated by her.
dat means you cant deal with distance relationships then. It's normal to feel dat way but it's upto you to overcome dat feeling, if you succeed, d sky will be your limits, if you dont- you just know urself, just try and conquer those feelings and you'll see things working out for you. Why dont u use my style?? You are far from each other, why dont you date other gals for d mean time, when you'll be goin back to ur main, you call d other one a quit and thank her for her time wit you? Or you try something else dat'll make you not to loose ur love for her till you guys are together again? I dont know for you, but dat works for me.
Re: I Think Am Tired Of My Girlfriend And Not Sure Why by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2013
Idowuogbo: Na manopause dey worry u mehn... Locate ur local babalawo and purchase d concoction u go use clear ur mood swings.shes wonderful yet irritating? Na wa o!
haba, you harsh o. This is totally in line with what I was about to say.
Re: I Think Am Tired Of My Girlfriend And Not Sure Why by Les: 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2013
more like menses, tho you never cease to e-crack, e-smiley,e-arouse,e-fun me sha. Sweedy mi, how u been?
Re: I Think Am Tired Of My Girlfriend And Not Sure Why by Biim: 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2013
I know that feeling, all of a sudden you find yourself being pissed off over little things that she says, you don't feel her the way you used to,you might even start picking on little things that you will use to break up with her. This is a phase you will get over if you want to. Note that discussions via chat are easily misinterpreted,try talking to her more often on phone and reduce your chatting with her via social networks and be more accommodating else you will find yourself breaking up her sooner than you think.
Re: I Think Am Tired Of My Girlfriend And Not Sure Why by Idowuogbo(f): 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
blink182: haba, you harsh o. This is totally in line with what I was about to say.
U, no quote me o! Wia u bin? Haba! No happy new year, nothing! Totally in line ko totally in synch ni. angry
Re: I Think Am Tired Of My Girlfriend And Not Sure Why by Idowuogbo(f): 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2013
Les: more like menses, tho you never cease to e-crack, e-smiley,e-arouse,e-fun me sha. Sweedy mi, how u been?
E-arouse? U min ur Pinocchio dey salute anytime it sight my post? Kai! Ayaf saw o! Anyways..me is gud... Life is fair.. And love my dear, is a beautiful thing. cheesy
Re: I Think Am Tired Of My Girlfriend And Not Sure Why by Les: 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
E-arouse? U min ur Pinocchio dey salute anytime it sight my post? Kai! Ayaf saw o! Anyways..me is gud... Life is fair.. And love my dear, is a beautiful thing. cheesy
me self no sabi d real meaning of dat word but it's mostly collocated wit U.ltimacy, well i had more of friendship in mind wen i wrote it sha. Love is beautiful my sister, can i e-love you?[i][/i]
Re: I Think Am Tired Of My Girlfriend And Not Sure Why by Enoquin(f): 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
Perhaps OP, it's because you have found someone else with whom chatting is more interesting and this is diverting your interest.

I know for sure there's no one that can engage you 24/7, 365/366 days forever...the lull sets in and it's then that interestind diversions come to play...diversions that could lead you to a better path or leave you feeling empty.
Re: I Think Am Tired Of My Girlfriend And Not Sure Why by Idowuogbo(f): 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2013
Enoquin: Perhaps OP, it's because you have found someone else with whom chatting is more interesting and this is diverting your interest.

I know for sure there's no one that can engage you 24/7, 365/366 days forever...the lull sets in and it's then that interestind diversions come to play...diversions that could lead you to a better path or leave you feeling empty.

Exactly! Eida d bolded or manopause.Something is defo wrong wiv d poster.
Re: I Think Am Tired Of My Girlfriend And Not Sure Why by Idowuogbo(f): 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2013
Les: me self no sabi d real meaning of dat word but it's mostly collocated wit U.ltimacy, well i had more of friendship in mind wen i wrote it sha. Love is beautiful my sister, can i e-love you?[i][/i]
Hehe... Don't ask! Do it! wink
Re: I Think Am Tired Of My Girlfriend And Not Sure Why by Les: 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hehe... Don't ask! Do it! wink
biko gimme ur address then.
Re: I Think Am Tired Of My Girlfriend And Not Sure Why by chicatique(f): 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2013
Do you still love her?
How long do you want to be with her? For d mean time or forever?
Is her irritating behaviour changeable or is it something you can cope with?
This are questions you shld ask yourself before trying to make amends.
Hold one to her if you love her, u guys shld understand yourselves and let pple stop finkin for you. They will only ruin your relationship while they build theirs.

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Tired Of My Girlfriend And Not Sure Why by chronique(m): 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2013
I been wan talk say na becos you don shine congo tire + use dick take reconstruct d babe life,na im make am dey irritate you. But afta reading ur comment n realising you're in a long distant relationship(LDR),all I can say is dat I'm sorry for you. Chances dat it will get beta are slim. LDRs can be very frustrating n I do not advice pple to go into it. The success rates are usually very low. If you can find time to see each other more often,fine. If not,chances are you might be saying goodbye soon. I've been in one & it was d saddest relationship I ever had & I'd neva try it again.

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Tired Of My Girlfriend And Not Sure Why by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
undecided sadPls do not listen to this. If u dnt want her, set her free. There is no need to play games and hurt her even more.
Les: dat means you cant deal with distance relationships then. It's normal to feel dat way but it's upto you to overcome dat feeling, if you succeed, d sky will be your limits, if you dont- you just know urself, just try and conquer those feelings and you'll see things working out for you. Why dont u use my style?? You are far from each other, why dont you date other gals for d mean time, when you'll be goin back to ur main, you call d other one a quit and thank her for her time wit you? Or you try something else dat'll make you not to loose ur love for her till you guys are together again? I dont know for you, but dat works for me.
Re: I Think Am Tired Of My Girlfriend And Not Sure Why by Les: 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2013
Miss_3v3: undecided sadPls do not listen to this. If u dnt want her, set her free. There is no need to play games and hurt her even more.
wat if he plays d game and wins, infaat he plays d game cos he knows he'll win. Btw, any man dat leaves d advice of a fellow man to dat of a woman in matters about a man and a woman is doomed 4life, go and ask adam of eve or sampson of delilah, muchew!!!
Re: I Think Am Tired Of My Girlfriend And Not Sure Why by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2013
@ op here is the best advice.
chicatique: Do you still love her?
How long do you want to be with her? For d mean time or forever?
Is her irritating behaviour changeable or is it something you can cope with?
This are questions you shld ask yourself before trying to make amends.
Hold one to her if you love her, u guys shld understand yourselves and let pple stop finkin for you. They will only ruin your relationship while they build theirs.

(1) (Reply)

When A Man Loves A Woman Madly. When A Man Loves A Woman Madly / Who Has The Sexiest Profile Pic On Nairaland / 6 Depressing Facts About Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.