Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Marijuna Is Breaking My Home,i Am Very Lonely. Any Advise On What To Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marijuna Is Breaking My Home,i Am Very Lonely. Any Advise On What To Do? (2026 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / I'm Married But Very Lonely / My Husbands Brother Is Breaking My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marijuna Is Breaking My Home,i Am Very Lonely. Any Advise On What To Do? by Ganjaseed: 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2013
Hello everyone out here, i am really lonely and i dont want to use any wordly word to express how i feel. but, it is a hard time for my family, most espacially my chilren.
PLEASE BEAR WITH MY STARDARD OF WRITTING OF ENGLISH,,,,,,,
My lonliness began, when i start noticing a very stronghold of disappointment in everything my husband intend to or doing.He use to be a very successfulman until, he started smoking weed.
since them gradually things start fall apart for us. his reasons became very strange,like....every pastor is a thief, for that reason we nolonger attend church. if we plan to fast, he will break it like after praying cos, he cant resist not to smoke.
He became very violence, very selfish, he will want sex at the middle of dead night, he will want sex when we drop the children off to school :ohe will faight me anytime i have the godds to say no embarassedhe will eat almost 7times a day lipsrsealed
He lost his job 2yrs ago and wanted to try his hand on bussiness, all is disappointment upon disappointment. we almost lost our home cos of unpay bills. Thank God for human right law for children this part of the world. they pardon us and give us to one organization to help
control our money, ever since our benefit we go to them and they will give us just 75 to manage for a week and use the rest of the money to pay our accumulated bills.we will borrow from friends and until no one want to pick up our phone again.
Alot of limitation and lack.
some of u might ask why am i not working too? cos, all this 12yrs i just got my document about 3months ago. so i have to go to their language school first 6 to 1yr before anyone can give u work. but, like a very hardworkng person that i am, i do some black cleaning work which is not evryweek.
We used to be very ok, until his love for marijuna began,,,,,,,,,,,he will say if na weed make God no bless us,so be it. cos i will never stop smoking it.
It makes me feel good and less my stress this are the words of my husband.But becouse we are legitimatry married, i am not thinking of divocing him, but i want our kids to have atleast a good life, good food, toy vacation, and able to register them on their dream game,sport.our daughter was 7yrs old few days back and wanted to get Top model book is just 10euro but we couldnt get it for her. and she ask, why is everything NO,no,no, everybody at school get everything and not me.juice is chocolateis also no. embarassedpls someone help me on what to do, i dont want to miss out from all my dream to abroad becouse of husband. mean while if not for God mercy on us, we would have long be,,,,,,,,,,,, lipsrsealed pls if u want to call me to advise or hear from mecos i dont talk to nobody cos, the moment u tell a friend they will narrate u without helping u.this my number 0031654974058 telling someone might lessen my stress. Bless u all as u pray, call, and comment for advise.
Re: Marijuna Is Breaking My Home,i Am Very Lonely. Any Advise On What To Do? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2013
u hav to keep smoking bro... u dnt wanna stop cuz u'll be completely lonely n depressed...
Re: Marijuna Is Breaking My Home,i Am Very Lonely. Any Advise On What To Do? by Ganjaseed: 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
Is dat all u have to say? i guess u belong to the class that hid under smoking igbio, excuse of i am depress
Re: Marijuna Is Breaking My Home,i Am Very Lonely. Any Advise On What To Do? by Gboliwe: 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
Dont mind him dear. He isnt riding in your lane.
I am just amazed at your name here. Do you weed too? He needs rehabilitation. People who are addicted need help to get over it.
Re: Marijuna Is Breaking My Home,i Am Very Lonely. Any Advise On What To Do? by Ganjaseed: 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2013
no i dont weed, he name everything to ganjaseed. every password any thing that get to do with name. shocked
Re: Marijuna Is Breaking My Home,i Am Very Lonely. Any Advise On What To Do? by JallowBah(f): 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
Sounds more like he is depressed, and using the weed as a way of "getting away" from it, like many people do. The problem is that if you are depressed, drinking/smoking heavily will make it worse.

There really is not any way of you to get him to stop, he need to see that himself. But, it sounds to me like he has actually raped you a few times..? Married or not, no means no, and need to be respected. Not having money for "everything the other kids get" is not something I personally see as important, but when your kids don`t even get a birthdaygift BECAUSE he smokes it away..well, that is crossing a big line.

Have you sat down with him and talked about this? Have you asked him what the reason for him being so stressed is? Have you asked him to try to cut it down to f.ex two times a day? ( Weed is not very expensive. If you cant even buy your kids a birthdaygift, that means you smoke much, all day, every day. )
Re: Marijuna Is Breaking My Home,i Am Very Lonely. Any Advise On What To Do? by eyenCalabar(m): 12:45am On Jan 13, 2013
Well, your story is quite touching and all these arises due to the lack of accurate knowledge of God's word in both of you. Don't expect me to say anything away from there because that's where the solution to your problem lies right now. It's very wrong for a woman to get married to a man who doesn't know the word of God and it's workings because when challenges start arising, it'll sweep the family away. What is happening to your husband is that he has allowed the devil to plant evil thoughts in his mind and hence him falling for it and now it's becoming hard for him to come out therefrom. Thought is one tool the devil uses to arrest people. He'll throw to you some stuff to make you build some false confidence on yourself and do the wrong thing. Eventhough some pastors may be thieves as he claims, does it mean all pastors are thieves? Paul said in the bible that we should pattern our lives after people that have good reports. So do you want to tell me that there is nobody even in your neighborhood that your husband can pattern his life like his? No! Let me tell you, if you want to continue looking at the wrong things others do and build courage on that then do what is wrong, you'll end up destroying your own life and ending in Hell.

But now, what are you going to do? Start talking to him to come back to his senses. Remind him of those good old days when you knew him and the things God has done for him in the past especially his life. Tell him that no matter what has happened, if he is still alive today then there should be a purpose for it and he should'nt destroy that purpose. Tell him that God is not mad at him please. He is even waiting for him to do/start something positive so that He can manifest Himself through that.

Talk and cry before him to denounce marijuana and make him realize himself then rise for a change. Pray hard in his absence and presence with him. The more, the better but don't cry while trying to pray because God does not listen to our cries but our confessions in faith. Remember and sing those kind of church songs he loves. Sing a lot too (worship and praises).

Seek God like one who knows that He is a rewarder of those that diligently seek Him. Meditate on Psalm 23. Don't even give him time to [look at your face and] think of sex. Awake him to his responsibilities. Tell him to think about the child's future. Get brothers from the church to be visiting him, invite him to church and calling too to make him have that feeling of belonging. Explain to them what he is facing. It's only God that can intervene now for you people with the right attitude towards life. Push him into the street to go ask&look for job with the right mind. Let him see the reason of being happy once again. Tell him not to let the little girl realize the trauma he is going through.

Finally woman, this is your chance to show/prove your better half. Don't fail him. Put all your efforts to rehabilitate him and take him back from the devil. Infact, after a week of trying out what am telling you here and he doesn't stop smoking, challenge to report him to authorities. He'll change. I can keep writing and writing but just try and put these to work then get back and tell us the result. I'll join and pray for you. Be bold and courageous. Be happy too.
#PrayWithoutCeasing

2 Likes

Re: Marijuna Is Breaking My Home,i Am Very Lonely. Any Advise On What To Do? by ifyalways(f): 7:35am On Jan 13, 2013
Woman, get yourself together. This is not time to cry but time to be strong! For yourself, your kids and husband. Marriage is partnership, when one person fails, the mantle falls on the other.

I think your husband is depressed or ganja is NOT good for him. Eitherways, he needs help, professional help. Can you afford him now and would he agree to that?does he ever have sane moments?tried talking with him?
Your kids should not be neglected.try as much as you can to see that the chaos in the house doesn't affect them in any way.
Do you have relatives in same city?if it gets bad you might think of taking your kids there, temporarily.
Dunno why you think its necessary to put your number here but all the same, wish you the best.
Re: Marijuna Is Breaking My Home,i Am Very Lonely. Any Advise On What To Do? by tpia5: 11:12am On Jan 13, 2013
since them gradually things start fall apart for us. his reasons became very strange,like....every pastor is a thief,

fixation, usually a trend towards a mental disorder, when excessive.

ocd
Re: Marijuna Is Breaking My Home,i Am Very Lonely. Any Advise On What To Do? by Ganjaseed: 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2013
@eyencalabar, Thank you very much for ur advise, i really appreciate.
To start with this,,,,ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD......... yes i marry to a believer who born again at the age of nitheen. since, he have serve as head to a prayer warrior group. He has read the bible more than 7times in different times.
He was a bible study teacher in our formal church for more than 6yrs. he stop when they wanted to make him a pastor. his reason was, he is not called to be a pastor but to serve. but, to serve God with all his heart.
He is very good with instrument like,,guitar,keyboard, drum and singing. in the church people we be falling under anoithy. any sunday he have to share the word of God people will be excited cos, if he talk to u about God,,,,the devil is in trouble.
He will let u know the child of who u really are.

Trust me.....I am a very prayerful woman. I was also in a prayer warrior group 2yrs before i travel. i used to councel young woman, even elderly woman too. even pastors cos, they always need the service of my husband and i. but, because of my poor standard of speaking english i always sha away.
I am a vabrant child of God. and he has really done some unbelievable miracle for me.

But to tell u the truth,,,, if not for God and prayer maybe i will not have been llife today. the chanllages i pass tru everyday with my kids trying to put my home together again, emmmmmh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i need all the prayers out there.

My husband was a graduate of industrial mathematics in africa before he came here,
and also went ahead to study ICT with a good grade. His last job, was with official car and all the benefit. before he start trying his hands on bussiness until now, but nothing to show for it and all the money is stuk. why we are believing God for a miracle my husband is smoking his life off.
his hanging out with some useless ganja smoker they will be passing it around cry embarassed it make me want to die or run away. cos, he doesn't see anything wrong with it shocked

OK, somebody ask why i put fone number,,,,,,,,,, cos sometime i want to talk to person i dont know and dont know me too.
some time in the pass, i experince no to let things about my family out again to friends or family cos they really dont care about us but, to enjoy my sorrow and pretends they are with me. like to share my story here to does who really care for that moment and drop word of advise to me.

And watch a christein move that says,,,,be patience and perssieve in trial. I for tell pastor but i no get right now.

I have been talking, talking, and talking. if i compel him to people, he said his better than them. BUT WE ARE NOW SINKING,,,,,,,, he dont know. lack, lack, laaaaaaaaaaaack every where . whe i said we can afford things for the kids, i dont need much but atleast butter to spread on my children to school everyday is not suppose to be much.

We dont pray toghter, cos he said i am always insulting him when praying. cos i will pray to God to arrest and distroy marijuna spirit in this house, he see this as insult. he use to be very fresh but, now he is just drying everyday.

A sierelone man intruduce him to it,,,,,,,,,,,,GOD COME TO MY RESCUE. Abeg|

Thank you for joining me in prayers.
Re: Marijuna Is Breaking My Home,i Am Very Lonely. Any Advise On What To Do? by ifyalways(f): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
Really sad.
Is there no judgemental sane person over there that he respects and adores? You need help from a third party now,problem is,I don't know who undecided

Meanwhile,he's an adult,your husband and still deserve some errrh respect.You don't need to arrest ,cast and bind the evil spirit of marijuana when he's praying with you and the kids,you just say a
normal prayer with the family then do more supplications for him during your personal prayer time.

This is just so depressing.May God give you strenght and a positive miracle.
Re: Marijuna Is Breaking My Home,i Am Very Lonely. Any Advise On What To Do? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 15, 2013
Ganjaseed: @eyencalabar, Thank you very much for ur advise, i really appreciate.
To start with this,,,,ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD......... yes i marry to a believer who born again at the age of nitheen. since, he have serve as head to a prayer warrior group. He has read the bible more than 7times in different times.
He was a bible study teacher in our formal church for more than 6yrs. he stop when they wanted to make him a pastor. his reason was, he is not called to be a pastor but to serve. but, to serve God with all his heart.
He is very good with instrument like,,guitar,keyboard, drum and singing. in the church people we be falling under anoithy. any sunday he have to share the word of God people will be excited cos, if he talk to u about God,,,,the devil is in trouble.
He will let u know the child of who u really are.

Trust me.....I am a very prayerful woman. I was also in a prayer warrior group 2yrs before i travel. i used to councel young woman, even elderly woman too. even pastors cos, they always need the service of my husband and i. but, because of my poor standard of speaking english i always sha away.
I am a vabrant child of God. and he has really done some unbelievable miracle for me.

But to tell u the truth,,,, if not for God and prayer maybe i will not have been llife today. the chanllages i pass tru everyday with my kids trying to put my home together again, emmmmmh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i need all the prayers out there.

My husband was a graduate of industrial mathematics in africa before he came here,
and also went ahead to study ICT with a good grade. His last job, was with official car and all the benefit. before he start trying his hands on bussiness until now, but nothing to show for it and all the money is stuk. why we are believing God for a miracle my husband is smoking his life off.
his hanging out with some useless ganja smoker they will be passing it around cry embarassed it make me want to die or run away. cos, he doesn't see anything wrong with it shocked

OK, somebody ask why i put fone number,,,,,,,,,, cos sometime i want to talk to person i dont know and dont know me too.
some time in the pass, i experince no to let things about my family out again to friends or family cos they really dont care about us but, to enjoy my sorrow and pretends they are with me. like to share my story here to does who really care for that moment and drop word of advise to me.

And watch a christein move that says,,,,be patience and perssieve in trial. I for tell pastor but i no get right now.

I have been talking, talking, and talking. if i compel him to people, he said his better than them. BUT WE ARE NOW SINKING,,,,,,,, he dont know. lack, lack, laaaaaaaaaaaack every where . whe i said we can afford things for the kids, i dont need much but atleast butter to spread on my children to school everyday is not suppose to be much.

We dont pray toghter, cos he said i am always insulting him when praying. cos i will pray to God to arrest and distroy marijuna spirit in this house, he see this as insult. he use to be very fresh but, now he is just drying everyday.

A sierelone man intruduce him to it,,,,,,,,,,,,GOD COME TO MY RESCUE. Abeg|

Thank you for joining me in prayers.

Prayer.Prayer.Prayer.Patience and loads of faith. Do not to treat him as less. Stop talking/nagging him about the addiction in this kind of situation it solves nothing instead you look like the enemy.
Re: Marijuna Is Breaking My Home,i Am Very Lonely. Any Advise On What To Do? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 15, 2013
Please spare some money for professional help?
Re: Marijuna Is Breaking My Home,i Am Very Lonely. Any Advise On What To Do? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 15, 2013
woman, the ball is in ur court!
If u r going to pray in the house that God should arrest every spirit of drug addiction, do it such a way that it will be btw u and God since u know this annoys him
Devil has taken over his life so the more reason u need prayers.
Go into serious fasting and prayers and if possible, deliverance on his behalf for ur home not no break.
Pray that God should arrest his arrest and separate him form every friend that wants to destroy him! dnt say this in his presence cos he mi* think u r abusing him.
wake up in the middle of the nite and do vigil for him.
if he is going to disturb ur prayers, run to a quiet place and pray to God cos He is every where.
Ask God forgiveness cos you dnt know where u pple have gone wrong be4 God.
its only God dat can help ur home and not anyone human being.
if u need people who want to share ur pains with, go to a bible believing church where dey pray very well i mean serious prayers and talk to the prayer warriors or deliverance ministers dre.
Above all dnt let ur children know whats going on in ur home cos of dir future.
Re: Marijuna Is Breaking My Home,i Am Very Lonely. Any Advise On What To Do? by Ivynwa(f): 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2013
Poster your username makes one think twice about your thread sha.

You are being a good woman trying your best to pull your family together as well as find the solution to the problem. He seems to be overdoing the Ganja thing with the way it's causing disharmony and financial stress. Ordinary people out there in the street, people you won't believe will ever touch that stuff smoke ganja so don't feel like "I'm finished ,he smokes ganja". I have heard that it helps creativity to some extent, is medicinal to some extent which is one of the bases why there is an ongoing controversy about legalizing the use of small quantity of ganja in some countries (I don't like having such substances in my body though).
Try and stop feeling too overwhelmed about it, he's already taking it. Act like "okay I understand this thing Sweetie but let's not overdo this" and work at helping him minimize the use until who knows he may withdraw totally. Don't be using the "ganja is evil and evil has overtaking you" approach, it can only make him rebellious and push him more into it. I know that some may frown at my view of it because in our country some people just can't handle the thought of Ganja, once it's mentioned people conceive evil and bad I guess that's one of the reasons you are overwhelmed too. I have no problem if a man decides to take a little of that once in a while, what i won't support is excessive use of that.

If he started delving into it after he lost his job then it might be out of unhappiness so see how you can make great effort to help him in the job search, if he gets a job he will minimize all these as he will be happier and will make effort to keep his job. It will be nice to seek professional help too, you can tell him that it's for them to help him minimize it and at the end of the day they may help him stop it all. Just for you to be able to get through to him without creating a riff/divide between you too. Know that the decision to minimize this or stop entirely has to come from him the user, so see how you can help him make a decision that will make things better. Solving an addiction problem begins with the affected person deciding and making steps to garner control against whatever it is he/she is addicted to and being controlled by. Keep praying for him too that God will help him break that addiction and see your family through it. Hugs to you.

1 Like

Re: Marijuna Is Breaking My Home,i Am Very Lonely. Any Advise On What To Do? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 16, 2013
All these 'born again' people sef. . . causing more harm than good!
Why will you be praying for God to 'arrest the spirit of Marijuana' during family prayers together You can make that your own private prayer point, not harass your husband in the presence of his children in the name of prayers!
IMO, there's not much you can do to help your husband, except get him into some home for the addicted. He's seriously sick and needs medical attention. This is not a time to be weak. If he dies, or worse, goes crazy in the process, things will be a lot terrible for you.
I don't know why people think prayers and fasting is the solution to everything. The man is not going to 'magically' stop smoking weed. He needs medical attention. Get him that . . . .
It's risky for him to be around children and from what you are saying, it's getting worse everyday!
Stop acting like you can't do anything. You are and adult and a mother for God's sake. You need to take control of your life . . . For the sake of your children!
Re: Marijuna Is Breaking My Home,i Am Very Lonely. Any Advise On What To Do? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 16, 2013
PS . . .

After looking at the history of your posts, it's obvious you are not the original owner of the profile (Your terrible English gave your away cheesy )

I can only conclude that you made this post with your husband's ID meaning that your Husband is the active Nlder (the name fits cheesy )

So 'Gangaseed' (assuming I'm right), Why don't you get off your a55 and be a man. Making your wife cry for your is pathetic! The time you waste smoking weed could be better spent making money to buy your little girl her fashion magazines!

People like you should be releived of thier blockkus cos you are not fit to be called a man! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Marijuna Is Breaking My Home,i Am Very Lonely. Any Advise On What To Do? by Gboliwe: 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
True Ujujoan.
angry angry
Re: Marijuna Is Breaking My Home,i Am Very Lonely. Any Advise On What To Do? by Ganjaseed: 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
Thanks to you all, ur comment has been very helpful.

@ujujoan,,,,I believe in fasting and prayer so much cos it work so wonders for me kiss. WELL THEIR IS A GOOD NEWS SO FAR.
Just yesterday here, he did it again by bitting me up as usual. but luck ranout of him the neighboor called the police,even at dat momment we still have chance to let things go, but he thought i will never say anything,he keep shouting give me up u bad wife.
at that momment , it dawn on me that i cant keep harding.I TELL THE POLICE WHAT I HAVE BEEN PASSING TRU SINCE 7YRS. they took him away lock him up, and take my statement. he will stay thr for 10days without coming home or contact me.
they ask what i really want from him, and i said change. they now said what of if he say i will stop smoking and start helping u out, can he come back home? i said yes. 2days after they let him return. now is trying and regreting all is action so far, but i am still praying for him.
but i am not going to take nonses but tru repentance.

thanks once again that really pray for our situation,,,,,,,,,,
i have gives some rules and conditions, which he agree to....... like, praying together and going back to church.
reading bible together, shoping together and no more hangingout where thr are no believers. he is very happy about all this rules. he is always praying now and saying i am back home.
he still have 7days before police will check how we are doing. soooooooo, weather na pretends i cant tell yet, but i always believe God can stop the storm
Re: Marijuna Is Breaking My Home,i Am Very Lonely. Any Advise On What To Do? by Ivynwa(f): 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
I later checked your posts & got to understand that u were writing through your husband's NL ID. You didn't mention in your first post that he beats you. I hope the police handling the matter will help stop him from ever beating u again.
Re: Marijuna Is Breaking My Home,i Am Very Lonely. Any Advise On What To Do? by Ivynwa(f): 3:20am On Mar 05, 2013
@Poster
How are you going madam, hope you are good?
Re: Marijuna Is Breaking My Home,i Am Very Lonely. Any Advise On What To Do? by maclatunji: 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
Madam Ganjaseed, which country do you and your husband come from? Sorry about all of these problems.

(1) (Reply)

A Serious Marriage Issue / My Encountered With A Girl Who Bring Me Bad Luck When She Is Angry / How Do I Tell Her That, She IHow Do I Tell Her That, She Is Not Good In Cocking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.