Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,325 members, 7,850,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

How Many Resurrection Is There In The Scripture? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Resurrection Is There In The Scripture? (554 Views)

Does The Scripture Actually Forbids Christians From Taking Alcohol / Reasons Why Men Of God Don't Preach This Part Of The Scripture (bible). / Searching The Scripture - DAKE Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Resurrection Is There In The Scripture? by savcy(m): 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2013
I kinda get confused with certain Escatological teachings especially when it has to with RESURRECTION and RAPTURE.

This scripture
LUKE 19:16-31 which holds the account of a certain rich man(and Lazarus) who died and 'went' to hell,supports d general christian doctrine of immediate judgement and condemnation(if found guilty) after death.

My question is this; if people go to either Heaven/Hell(implying resurrection) immediately after death,what resurrection will take place at rapture? How many resurrection did the scriptures talk about?

Thanks in anticipation of ur responses.
Re: How Many Resurrection Is There In The Scripture? by edogho(m): 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2013
I like your question. I asked same question and more some 7years back. All christian denomination spreading the news of hell or heaven for bad and good are either trying to delude u or threaten you. I will listen to any preaching buh once you start the hell and heaven is real i know you are a con artist. They are either misinformed or they haven't taken time to study the bible really well. Thats where the confusion arises. I have different translations of the bible and most translators also make certain errors that contributes to this problem. I want to talk with you privately cos i don't want disturbances from outside talks when managing the little time i have. Dimiethikan@gmail.com
Re: How Many Resurrection Is There In The Scripture? by savcy(m): 11:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Msnbc's Lawrence O'donnell Attacks The Bible - A Christian Response / Life Is A Journey That Has A Starting Point And An Ending. / What Is The Name Of The Pharoah In Moses Era?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.