Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

A 19yrs Old Young Beautiful Lady Diedbecause Of Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 19yrs Old Young Beautiful Lady Diedbecause Of Love. (2262 Views)

Reachn Out To All The Young Beautiful Ladies / Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? / She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 19yrs Old Young Beautiful Lady Diedbecause Of Love. by danjabaluson: 7:04am On Jan 13, 2013
****SHE DIED BECAUSE OF LOVE****

(Learn a Lesson With the story)

She started her day just like any other person out there, little did she know that it was her last day to live on this earth.

She was a young beautiful lady who mingled with everyone easily so social and everyone loved her due to her outgoing and outspoken personality, a committed Christian who impacted positively the lives of everyone that she interacted with while alive. She was a model and a university student.

According to the close family friends who revealed the bizarre incident to us, Violet commenced her day as usual she always bade her mum goodbye every morning it was a routine to her as the bond between mum and daughter was inseparable.

She was the only child in the family, and close family friends loved her so much. The close friend from south Africa informed us that she started complaining of threats in form of phone text messages from her former ' powerful' boyfriend since the man wanted her to make up with him by force in their once enviable relationship, but she never wanted to give it a second chance.

On that fateful day after evening classes, violet was living on her last minutes on this earth and not for long she was abducted and taken to an old deserted house and at around 7.30pm she was murdered and her once beautiful body left lying in the pool of blood.

According to the source the man later confessed to have killed her the reason being he loved her so much to let her go. My dear friends it's so painful for her mum putting in mind that she had no other child.

This is A caution to those who love so much there is always a danger in loving so much. today you are alive you don't know the next minute. If you agree there is a danger in loving so much like the status and kindly leave a comment with a "RIP Violet' to the bereaved family they are following.

http://www.gurusfamily.com/forum/showtopic.php?id=382
Re: A 19yrs Old Young Beautiful Lady Diedbecause Of Love. by DuduNegro: 8:51am On Jan 13, 2013
who are these people that bring love and cry cry stories to politics section for God's sake? will it be allowed for me to take nurtw talk to romance section or to come and talk about mend in a room reserved for remoe and juliet?

AFFAAAAAM..... angry

1 Like

Re: A 19yrs Old Young Beautiful Lady Diedbecause Of Love. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 13, 2013
who send am? lipsrsealed
Re: A 19yrs Old Young Beautiful Lady Diedbecause Of Love. by BukkyDan(f): 11:41am On Jan 13, 2013
Too bad...I feel for her mum. RIP violet.
# no wonder my mum asked me not to date a guy now, she's just my age...hmn wahala wa"
Re: A 19yrs Old Young Beautiful Lady Diedbecause Of Love. by Dreyl(m): 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
i read this stuff on fb...geez
Re: A 19yrs Old Young Beautiful Lady Diedbecause Of Love. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: A 19yrs Old Young Beautiful Lady Diedbecause Of Love. by Mynd44: 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
Lol @ posting it in the politics section
Re: A 19yrs Old Young Beautiful Lady Diedbecause Of Love. by Plarp: 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
lol... why do ppl make up stories like this? Its like those idiots who give you those "send this message to 3 ppl or jesus will not let you into heaven" texts.

ffs, wuts da point?

(1) (Reply)

When Should You Start Spending On Your Girlfriend? / Rachel Appoh Finds Love And Ties The Knot, See Wedding! [PHOTO} / Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.