Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,736 members, 7,837,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission - Education (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission (809263 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (1198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
wic is more challenging, UI or OAU's putme, to me i pick OAU, watz urz
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AdExLaWyEr: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
Afolabi6046: wic is more challenging, UI or OAU's putme, to me i pick OAU, watz urz
so far so gud na OAU..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
U.I is indeed crazy oo...sha no problem...
Make dem upload list,dem dey upload child marriage....wetn concern me conern child marriage??
Bleep u.i!

Abeg,if u must quote dis post,do it like a reasonable human being...i knw we'v ghat fools here!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AmiableJay(m): 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
AdExLaWyEr: mathew y u post dis tn 4 here na, d tn no concern us.. Nawa oo
And why you quote dis long thing na?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
Make dem upload list,dem dey upload child marriage....wetn concern me conern child marriage??
Bleep u.i!

Abeg,if u must quote dis post,do it like a reasonable human being...i knw we'v ghat fools here!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AmiableJay(m): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
Don't use a single experience to judge. . Btw, have you done U.I Post Jamb b4 ni (no pun intended)
Afolabi6046: wic is more challenging, UI or OAU's putme, to me i pick OAU, watz urz
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
Sighting one of my gfs ooo....pretzy ao far?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
AmiableJay: Don't use a single experience to judge. . Btw, have you done U.I Post Jamb b4 ni (no pun intended)
oga,wetin happen na?we never see the continuation of your masterpiece.Dnt be amazed dat i'm a secret reader of ur biafrian story.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
Na so!
Mesopotamia:
oga,wetin happen na?we never see the continuation of your masterpiece.Dnt be amazed dat i'm a secret reader of ur biafrian story.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
AmiableJay: Don't use a single experience to judge. . Btw, have you done U.I Post Jamb b4 ni (no pun intended)
i did oau's putme diz yr nd i knew hw hard it was 4 me to pass d exam, ui's admission is nt dat strenuous, go nd check out d cut off mark dey used lst yr to call pple 4 putme, too low, nd i knw of pple dat were nt dat gud academically nd dey were admitted
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AmiableJay(m): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mesopotamia:
Hehe, Oga I sabi you wella nah. Gratus!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AmiableJay(m): 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Na so!
Lol!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SEYIKP(m): 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
GOD BE PRAISE ASUU CALLED OFF STRIKE, UI OYA FASTRACK ADMISSION PROCESSING.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by dyshow(m): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
universities set to resume as Goodluck jonathan directed the minister of education to start full implemention as demanded by ASUU.
Still looking forward to 2days meeting conclusion.......hope d strike b call off 2day or 2mawow,so dat universities commence work on monday.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AmiableJay(m): 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
Afolabi6046: i did oau's putme diz yr nd i knew hw hard it was 4 me to pass d exam, ui's admission is nt dat strenuous, go nd check out d cut off mark dey used lst yr to call pple 4 putme, too low, nd i knw of pple dat were nt dat gud academically nd dey were admitted
Have you ever done U.I post UTME? If you haven't, dont judge yet.
Dont let me infer it from your statement that U.I admits mediocres bro. Get your facts well.
Compare U.I's and O.A.U's statistics on student's performance in the exam last year and see for yourself. And lastly, it is fallacious to equate the stress factor to student's brilliance. You can't scale through the hurdles of U.I's post Jamb if you're 'not dat academically gud'. The same goes for O.A.U.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
Boss mii.....where did u see dis again??...is dis anoda of ur jokes?
SEYI_KP: GOD BE PRAISE ASUU CALLED OFF STRIKE, UI OYA FASTRACK ADMISSION PROCESSING.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by BRAINEE123: 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
Vitamofen

Home
Editorial
Columns
Articles
Monday Lines
You & Eye
Crucial Moment
Empowered For LIFE
Saturday with Ayinla Mukaiba
Backpage Cols
In & Out
Alade Fawole on Tuesday
Today With Garba Shehu
Commentary
Diran Apata's Sunday message
Sunday Columns
Front Row
Lifelines
Your Life Counts
Borderless
Gibbers
Awo's Thoughts
Language & Style
Grandmaster
Business Package
Business Articles
Tribune Business
Brands and Marketing
Captal Market
Energy
Property and Environment
More Business Articles
Insurance
Money Market
Industry
Maritime
Aviation
Advertising
Online Advert Rates
New Print Rates
Check Mail
About Us
Contact us
Saturday Pages
High Society Gist
Views.com
Sunday Pages
News

Home

Sports
World News
Community News
Health
Relationship
Heartcopy
Tourism
House of Reps
From the Senate
Apollo Hospital

Free Second Medical Opinion From The Largest Hospital In The Asian Region, APOLLO HOSPITALS GROUP, To The Nigerian Tribune Readers
Feeling tired or unable to think? Drink water
Feeling tired or unable to think? Drink …
Enjoying health benefits of African pear?
Enjoying health benefits of African pear…
Most current political actors intoxicated with power ­-Agunbiade
Most current political actors intoxicate…
I don’t envisage personality clash in APC —LG boss
I don’t envisage personality clash in AP…
Agric colleges being truncated with exclusion from TetFund -FCA provost
Agric colleges being truncated with excl…
ATA: FUNAAB advocates KR goat crossbreeding
ATA: FUNAAB advocates KR goat crossbreed…
Prev Next
A+ A A-
ASUU, FG in decisive talks today

Written by Tayo Lewis
Thursday, 01 August 2013 00:00
font size decrease font size increase font size
Print
Email

Rate this item

(0 votes)
раскрутка сайтов
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

There is optimism among stakeholders in the education sector that the on-going strike action by the Accademic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU)may end today. This optimism may however be misplaced if the two parties to the dispute remain belligerent. This is because the two sore issues of earned allowance and funding of universities is yet to be agreed upon by the union and the Federal Government.

According to the National President of ASUU, Dr. Nassir Fagge, today’s meeting, which is an inaugural meeting with the NEEDS Assesement Implementation Committee will determine if the strike action will be called off.

“At the end of last week’ s meeting, we agreed that both parties return to their principals for further instruction. This is because the Federal Government’s side was insisting that we renegotiate the 1999 agreement while ASUU is of the opinion that there is a need to first implement before we start talking of renegotiating an agreement.

Dr. Fagge informed Education Tribune that the issue of the Earned Allowance is just one of the contentious issues which the Federal team wants renegotiated. He assured that the concern of the Union is to tie all lose ends such that there will be no need to raise again such issues as led to the 1999 agreement but that the Union is concerned that since there was an agreement which the government freely entered into, they should be honourable to first implement same before calling for renegotiation instead of saying it cannot be implemented. While the Federal Government insisted that earned allowance should be paid to only deserving lecturers who have worked for it, the ASUU leadership said the payment must be across board for all lecturers.

The position of the federal government has been that those who merited the earned allowance by dint of hard work should enjoy the money. It was gathered that the ASUU leadership who felt betrayed became infuriated with this position of the government.

The Minister of Education, Professor Ruqayyatu Ahmed Rufa’i had disclosed that most of the demands of ASUU have been met by the government. This includes improved funding to university education as well as special high impact intervention by the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFund).

Acting Executive Secretary of Tertiary Education Trust Fund, Mallam Aliyu Nai’ya, had recently disclosed that TETFund high impact intervention projects, have been specially targeted at progressively upgrading of tertiary institutions, enhance development of institutions as centers of excellence in diverse subject areas, N84.4 billion has been allocated in Phases 1-4 between 2009-2012.
модули joomla 2.5
Read 3573 times
Published in Hot News
More in this category: « Rivers crisis: PDP threatens to suspend pro-Amaechi senator, Reps •House leader to remain in police custody

How To Last Longer In Bed And End Premature Ejaculation Permanently!

Make N250,000 Every Month from the Internet. No Experience Necessary. Click Here!

Learn How To Start Buying Goods From China With A Little Capital As Low As N10,000 Only. Click Here To Learn All About This Business!
Etisalat Partners Tribune on Latest News

© Copyright 2004-2012 African Newspapers of Nigeria Plc | All Rights Reserved | Site Designed by Tribune Web Team
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by BRAINEE123: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
Vitamofen

Home
Editorial
Columns
Articles
Monday Lines
You & Eye
Crucial Moment
Empowered For LIFE
Saturday with Ayinla Mukaiba
Backpage Cols
In & Out
Alade Fawole on Tuesday
Today With Garba Shehu
Commentary
Diran Apata's Sunday message
Sunday Columns
Front Row
Lifelines
Your Life Counts
Borderless
Gibbers
Awo's Thoughts
Language & Style
Grandmaster
Business Package
Business Articles
Tribune Business
Brands and Marketing
Captal Market
Energy
Property and Environment
More Business Articles
Insurance
Money Market
Industry
Maritime
Aviation
Advertising
Online Advert Rates
New Print Rates
Check Mail
About Us
Contact us
Saturday Pages
High Society Gist
Views.com
Sunday Pages
News

Home
/
News
/
We are not calling off strike today —ASUU Calls for sack of education minister FEC begs for parents’ understanding

Sports
World News
Community News
Health
Relationship
Heartcopy
Tourism
House of Reps
From the Senate
Apollo Hospital

Free Second Medical Opinion From The Largest Hospital In The Asian Region, APOLLO HOSPITALS GROUP, To The Nigerian Tribune Readers
Feeling tired or unable to think? Drink water
Feeling tired or unable to think? Drink …
Enjoying health benefits of African pear?
Enjoying health benefits of African pear…
Most current political actors intoxicated with power ­-Agunbiade
Most current political actors intoxicate…
I don’t envisage personality clash in APC —LG boss
I don’t envisage personality clash in AP…
Agric colleges being truncated with exclusion from TetFund -FCA provost
Agric colleges being truncated with excl…
ATA: FUNAAB advocates KR goat crossbreeding
ATA: FUNAAB advocates KR goat crossbreed…
Prev Next
A+ A A-
We are not calling off strike today —ASUU Calls for sack of education minister FEC begs for parents’ understanding

Written by From Moyosore Solarin And Sam Nwaoko
Thursday, 01 August 2013 00:00
font size decrease font size increase font size
Print
Email

Rate this item

(1 Vote)
раскрутка сайтов
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

The Academic Staff Union of Nigerian Universities (ASUU) has debunked rumours that the union will today call of its nationwide strike which is now in its fifth week.

This was made known at the ASUU Ibadan zone press conference held on Wednesday at the Lagos State University (LASU) campus at Ojoo.

In his address, Dr Adesola Nasir, the Zonal Coordinator, Ibadan zone, which comprises the University of Lagos (Unilag); University of Ibadan (UI); Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU); Lagos State University (LASU); Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) and Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED), said “ASUU Ibadan zone has noticed certain reports in the media suggesting that the current strike may be suspended by Thursday, 1st August. We wish to say that such speculations are uncalled for and the attitude of government either in the present struggle and the previous ones cannot support such.”

On talks concerning a renegotiation of the 2009 agreement by the government on the basis of the financial burden of ASUU’s demands, the union stamped its feet against such, as according to Nasir, what ASUU is pushing for as stated in the MoU “represents the minimum needed to begin to turn around our universities.

“Any attempt to review these demands downward implies half measure which would not achieve the desired turnaround of our instutions.”

Nasir added that “If the government could redeploy N3 trillion to rescue banks and several billions of naira to bail out the textile and aviation sectors, it should certainly not develop cold feet when it comes to our public universities.”

In a related development, the immediate past President of ASUU, Comrade Ukachukwu Awuzie, has flayed the Federal Government for reneging on the agreement duly signed with ASUU on how to improve Nigeria’s university education.

He asked Nigerians to hold the Federal Government responsible for the prolonged strike by universities lecturers as well as the decay in the system.
In another development, the Federal Executive Council (FEC) has appealed to parents of students to bear with government as it intensifies negotiation with the striking members of ASUU with a view to ending the month-long strike.

Minister of Information, Mr Labaran Maku, who briefed State House correspondents after the weekly meeting of the council in Abuja on Wednesday, expressed government’s worries about the continued downing of tools by the university lecturers and the consequent disruption of academic calendar, stressing that government would expedite action to end it.

Meanwhile, ASUU has asked the Federal Government to sack the Minister of State for Education, Mr Nyesom Wike, alleging that he had abandoned “his duty post for politics.”

ASUU, Ilorin Zone, made the demand when its coordinator in the zone, Dr Ayan Adeleke, addressed newsmen in Ado Ekiti on Wednesday.

Adeleke, who alleged that “the involvement of the Minister of State for Education in the Rivers State crisis is an example of recklessness and abandonment of serious national issues for pecuniary pursuits.”
модули joomla 2.5
Read 4458 times
Published in Headlines
More in this category: « 10 persons feared dead, 20 missing, others injured in Taraba FAAN MD visits Oshiomhole, apologises »

How To Last Longer In Bed And End Premature Ejaculation Permanently!

Make N250,000 Every Month from the Internet. No Experience Necessary. Click Here!

Learn How To Start Buying Goods From China With A Little Capital As Low As N10,000 Only. Click Here To Learn All About This Business!
Etisalat Partners Tribune on Latest News
More Headlines

3 in police net over corpses of 5 children found on Jigawa street
Courts to decide ACN, CPC election petition’s fate over wind down —Legal experts
APC registration: Beginning of the end of PDP —Ribadu, others
PDP can’t elect new secretary -Court
Why northern govs want Tukur out •Rivers crisis not on our mandate —Dickson •Says coast now clear for PDP mini…
Woman sells 8-mth-old grandchild for N200,000 -Parents sell their 4-mth-old baby for N500,000
Pensioners vow to curse govs over inhuman treatment

10 persons feared dead, 20 missing, others injured in Taraba
FAAN MD visits Oshiomhole, apologises
Tribunal orders oil company to pay $1.7m tax to FIRS
Don’t expect high profit from Nigerian banks in the next 18 months — Fitch
Avoid ethnic sentiment, Akpabio warns New SSG
Lead City university law programme was never accredited -Court of Appeal

Audit shows massive age falsification by teachers in Edo
Hezbollah: Lebanese suspect confesses carrying out surveillance on FCT
Commissioner raises the alarm over planned attacks in Benue
Only faceless politicians didn’t benefit from my Ramadan gifts —Akinjide
PDP convention: Why we went to court -Litigants Open up to Dickson committee
Nasarawa killings: Eggons withdraw participation for lack of fair hearing
Former PHCN staff to receive severance package latest Friday —BPE

Prev Next Page:1 / 3

© Copyright 2004-2012 African Newspapers of Nigeria Plc | All Rights Reserved | Site Designed by Tribune Web Team
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Aydesmond(m): 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Boss mii.....where did u see dis again??...is dis anoda of ur jokes?
shey u don 4get say na the back of dere house ASUU chairman dey live and him papa dey jejelicious with goodluck.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by BRAINEE123: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
ASUU has been on strike for over four weeks.

The Federal Government has appealed to university students and their parents to be patient as negotiations are ongoing with striking university lecturers.

Briefing journalists after the weekly meeting of the Executive Council of the Federation, FEC, the Information Minister, Labaran Maku, said government was worried because the disruption of the university calendar comes at a social cost to government.

"We are appealing to our people, particularly parents and children of this nation, to bear with us, to show more understanding and we pray that this type of strike will not reoccur; because the public school system suffers a lot of damage with the perennial strikes," Mr. Maku said.

University lecturers, ASUU, have been on strike for over four weeks demanding that the government fully implement a 2009 agreement it had with the union.

The government insists it wants a renegotiation of the some parts of the agreement claiming the agreement was not signed by the Goodluck Jonathan administration.

Mr. Maku said the government was very worried about the strike. He assured that the strike will soon be called off and that an "understanding will be reached soon enough to enable our students return back to school."

"Government is very worried and concerned every time the school calendar is disrupted. It has its cost to the nation; particularly the idle time our children spend at home can lead to a lot of social difficulties.

"We don't want school calendars to be disrupted and a lot of series discussions have been going on and we believe we should record some progress soon enough for these schools to open," he said.

Mr. Maku noted that universities have been relatively stable since the advent of the Jonathan administration, as in the last two years "there has not been a lot of strikes until this unfortunate one and I believe we will overcome it and in the end both parties will appreciate the need to keep the school calendar stable for the progress of our country."

He said the "government is working hard to ensure we reach an agreement to resolve this problem so that our schools can reopen".
Nigeria
Shell to Sell Off Four More Oil Blocs

Shell plans to sell at least four more oil blocs in Nigeria due to increasing crude theft, oil spills, community … see more »
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
Choi,....ASUU strike hits 32days 2day....d last ASUU strike was 4 58days!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by fiischer(m): 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
Pls is it true dat ui has alredi sent. Msgs to the selected student? And thr exam is on d 8th of dis month?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AmiableJay(m): 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
fiischer: Pls is it true dat ui has alredi sent. Msgs to the selected student? And thr exam is on d 8th of dis month?
Who told you?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hhahaha...God!!....do u hv me on 2go??....i hope its nt d august fool scene i showed on 2go dis afternoon dat is spreading.....
Fynesboi..where r u
fiischer: Pls is it true dat ui has alredi sent. Msgs to the selected student? And thr exam is on d 8th of dis month?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by morgang(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hi guyz!!
Please if you do go library @ GRA opposite airforce base<lagos>..why not let hook up..to have an interactive reading together!!! Add me up on 2go ahmed906...
Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
Latest from Abuja on ASUU strike !!!
ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺖﻓﺭ ﺮﮔﺍ ﺭﻮﻧ ﺎﻣ ﻩﺮﯿﺧ ﻢﺸﭼ ﻭ ﺭﺍﻮﯾﺩ ﺶﻘﻧ ﺖﺴﯿﻧ ﺍﺪﯿﭘ
ﺎﻤﻫﺮﯿﺨﺸﭼﺪﻧﺍﺩ ﯽﻤﻧ ﺮﮔﺩ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺶﻘﻧ
ﺶﻘﻧ ﺭﻮﻧ ﻥﺍﺩ ﯽﻤﻧ ﺮﮔﺩ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺶﻘﻧ
ﺎﻣ ﻩﺮﯿﺧ ﻢﺸﭼﻭ ﺭﺍﻮﯾﺪﺘﻓﺭ ﺮﮔﺍ ﻭ ﺭﺍﻮﯾﺩ
ﺮﮔﺍﺭﻮﻧ ﻥﺍﺩ ﯽﻤﻧ . ﺮﮔﺩ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺶﻘﻧ ﺶﻘﻧ ﺍﺪﯿﭙﻓﺭ ﺮﮔ . ﺎﻣ ﻩﺮﯿﺧ ﻢﺸﭼ ﺖﺴﯿﻧ ﺍﺪﺘﻓﺭ ﺎﻣ ﻩﺮﯿﺧ ﻢﺸﭼ ﻭ ﺭﺍﻮﯾﺩ ﺶﻘﻧ ﺖﺴﯿﻧ
ﺮﮔﺩ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺭﻮﻧ ﻥﺍﺩ ﯽﻤﻧ ﺮﮔﺩ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ
ﺎﻤﻫﺮﯿﺨﻤﻧ .
If I hear anything else, I'll let you guys know!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
Leystra: Latest from Abuja on ASUU strike !!!
ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺖﻓﺭ ﺮﮔﺍ ﺭﻮﻧ ﺎﻣ ﻩﺮﯿﺧ ﻢﺸﭼ ﻭ ﺭﺍﻮﯾﺩ ﺶﻘﻧ ﺖﺴﯿﻧ ﺍﺪﯿﭘ
ﺎﻤﻫﺮﯿﺨﺸﭼﺪﻧﺍﺩ ﯽﻤﻧ ﺮﮔﺩ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺶﻘﻧ
ﺶﻘﻧ ﺭﻮﻧ ﻥﺍﺩ ﯽﻤﻧ ﺮﮔﺩ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺶﻘﻧ
ﺎﻣ ﻩﺮﯿﺧ ﻢﺸﭼﻭ ﺭﺍﻮﯾﺪﺘﻓﺭ ﺮﮔﺍ ﻭ ﺭﺍﻮﯾﺩ
ﺮﮔﺍﺭﻮﻧ ﻥﺍﺩ ﯽﻤﻧ . ﺮﮔﺩ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺶﻘﻧ ﺶﻘﻧ ﺍﺪﯿﭙﻓﺭ ﺮﮔ . ﺎﻣ ﻩﺮﯿﺧ ﻢﺸﭼ ﺖﺴﯿﻧ ﺍﺪﺘﻓﺭ ﺎﻣ ﻩﺮﯿﺧ ﻢﺸﭼ ﻭ ﺭﺍﻮﯾﺩ ﺶﻘﻧ ﺖﺴﯿﻧ
ﺮﮔﺩ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺭﻮﻧ ﻥﺍﺩ ﯽﻤﻧ ﺮﮔﺩ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ
ﺎﻤﻫﺮﯿﺨﻤﻧ .
If I hear anything else, I'll let you guys know!
تبعبةل تلهلملب هله مخلةله تلانلهلبنت ملحخ خع كخعق ةرخق مبهمة
هله ملخفوبع. وبخهفق نبعبئ وثعض حعب مبهقى نبيهبئ هعفهه دشءئ لت بوى ن لهغلبتلم هخف نبه بجخق دثه كلهل مكبه مبهم
Oga mi sir,didn't knw u heard d news too.....btw, dats d concludin part of ya info grin grin grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AdExLaWyEr: 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
AmiableJay:
And why you quote dis long thing na?
lolz
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AdExLaWyEr: 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Bleep u.i!

lobatan
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AdExLaWyEr: 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
NEGATIVE
oti jewa big tym
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AdExLaWyEr: 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
Walahi oun ni u knw hw many pals dn call me 2day ehn oun to ma dale agbara re koni ka lolz
Dr.'Hesjay:
Hhahaha...God!!....do u hv me on 2go??....i hope its nt d august fool scene i showed on 2go dis afternoon dat is spreading.....
Fynesboi..where r u
ayam here

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (1198) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.