Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,725 members, 7,865,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission - Education (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission (811267 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (1198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AdExLaWyEr: 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
@taylor and leystra una dn drnk dat tn

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

hesjay to drink am dis evening
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AdExLaWyEr: 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
ASUU, FG fail to agree on contentious issues

read full story
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/ASUU-fg-fail-to-agree-on-contentious-issues/

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AdExLaWyEr: 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2013
READ THIS......

During a robbery in Guangzhou, China, the bank robber shouted to
everyone in the bank: "Don't move. The money belongs to the State. Your life belongs to you."
Everyone in the bank laid down quietly. This is called "Mind Changing Concept” Changing the conventional way of thinking.

When a lady lay on the table provocatively, the robber shouted at her: "Please be civilized! This is a robbery and not a rape!" This is called "Being Professional” Focus only on what you are trained to
do!

When the bank robbers returned home, the younger robber (MBA-
trained) told the older robber (who has only completed Year 6 in
primary school): "Big brother, let's count how much we got."
The older robber rebutted and said:"You are very stupid. There is so much money it will take us a long time to count. Tonight, the TV news will tell us how much we robbed from the bank!" This is called"Experience.”

Nowadays, experience is more important than paper qualifications!

After the robbers had left, the bankmanager told the bank supervisor to call the police quickly. But the supervisor said to him:
"Wait! Let us take out $10 million from the bank for ourselves and add it to the $70 million that we have previously embezzled from
the bank”. This is called "Swim with the tide.” Converting an
unfavorable situation to your advantage!

The supervisor says: "It will be good if there is a robbery every month." This is called "Killing Boredom.” Personal Happiness is more important than your job.

The next day, the TV news reportedthat $100 million was taken from the bank. The robbers counted and counted and counted, but
they could only count $20 million. The robbers were very angry and complained: "We risked our lives and only took $20
million. The bank manager took$80 million with a snap of his fingers. It looks like it is better to be educated than to be a
thief!" This is called "Knowledge is worth as much as gold!"

The bank manager was smiling and happy because his losses in the share market are now covered by this robbery. This is called "Seizing the opportunity.” Daring to take risks!

QUESTION: So who are the real robbers here?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Atesunate15(m): 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
!

!

!

!
Wow, since both the bank manager and co and the armed robbers stole money, they are both robbers. the only difference was that one is armed while other is not
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Isaolamide: 6:21am On Aug 02, 2013
AdExLaWyEr: READ THIS......

During a robbery in Guangzhou, China, the bank robber shouted to
everyone in the bank: "Don't move. The money belongs to the State. Your life belongs to you."
Everyone in the bank laid down quietly. This is called "Mind Changing Concept” Changing the conventional way of thinking.

When a lady lay on the table provocatively, the robber shouted at her: "Please be civilized! This is a robbery and not a rape!" This is called "Being Professional” Focus only on what you are trained to
do!

When the bank robbers returned home, the younger robber (MBA-
trained) told the older robber (who has only completed Year 6 in
primary school): "Big brother, let's count how much we got."
The older robber rebutted and said:"You are very stupid. There is so much money it will take us a long time to count. Tonight, the TV news will tell us how much we robbed from the bank!" This is called"Experience.”

Nowadays, experience is more important than paper qualifications!

After the robbers had left, the bankmanager told the bank supervisor to call the police quickly. But the supervisor said to him:
"Wait! Let us take out $10 million from the bank for ourselves and add it to the $70 million that we have previously embezzled from
the bank”. This is called "Swim with the tide.” Converting an
unfavorable situation to your advantage!

The supervisor says: "It will be good if there is a robbery every month." This is called "Killing Boredom.” Personal Happiness is more important than your job.

The next day, the TV news reportedthat $100 million was taken from the bank. The robbers counted and counted and counted, but
they could only count $20 million. The robbers were very angry and complained: "We risked our lives and only took $20
million. The bank manager took$80 million with a snap of his fingers. It looks like it is better to be educated than to be a
thief!" This is called "Knowledge is worth as much as gold!"

The bank manager was smiling and happy because his losses in the share market are now covered by this robbery. This is called "Seizing the opportunity.” Daring to take risks!

QUESTION: So who are the real robbers here?
bank manager mehn!dm 2much
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by fiischer(m): 6:34am On Aug 02, 2013
AdExLaWyEr: Walahi oun ni u knw hw many pals dn call me 2day ehn oun to ma dale agbara re koni ka lolz ayam here

No b dat one cus I no evn c am,na one of ma mumu padi kal me say he received msg on the 27th and d exam is on the 8th of august..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 02, 2013
Mawin fwendz...... I jst chop 3GB frm MTN free of charge for 1 month ....... It was yesterday while dia network was fluctuating....... You myt jst try your chance........ Text 100H to 131 nd u myt jst b lucky enof to chop diz awof....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 8:58am On Aug 02, 2013
Good morning folks.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jennilisius(f): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2013
are u serIUS!@seyi
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2013
Afolabi6046,i see you.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 02, 2013
fiischer: Pls is it true dat ui has alredi sent. Msgs to the selected student? And thr exam is on d 8th of dis month?
datz a lie ooo, UI postponed dier putme cos of ASUU's strike
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AttahOjoma(f): 10:21am On Aug 02, 2013
Mrnin y'all, hw jackin tinx? Hp it's nt 2 l8 to wish y'all a Hapi August? Hapi new month!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AttahOjoma(f): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2013
@Adexlawyer, dey r al robbers. Der's jx a difference, d armed robbers alone wil end up in prison if caught.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2013
Attah Ojoma :
@Adexlawyer, dey r al robbers. Der's jx a difference, d armed robbers alone wil end up in prison if caught.
happy new month...... They wil ol end up in prison if caught
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 11:14am On Aug 02, 2013
Das where d issue of quota or carrying capacity comes in ** cut off dey nao das waty am saying **b4 UI could sety ani cut off mark dey wud av ensured dat d no of peez wey go meety am no go pass d utyme quota
temidayo damoye: Nd wu told u dat UI always gv ppu wat dey put in for?better dnt gv ppu d mindset ov scoring 50 nd bin admitted for MBBS cos na microbiology dem go meet deir sef if dem go jonz am
btw tankz for telln peez hia espexially mbbs say 50 na wash for dem dem musty strive hard for 80 + oh or else na microbiology sure pass o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 11:15am On Aug 02, 2013
Shakurmycin d greatesty shakur eva liveth
akanji2013: WHO IS THE GREATEST SCIENTIST EVER?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 11:18am On Aug 02, 2013
Y ds again nao *comparing oau and UI *tayad jhoooor**
Afolabi6046: wic is more challenging, UI or OAU's putme, to me i pick OAU, watz urz
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2013
Lmao.. Easy bro .. Ds is a public forum nao. Nt.all peepz can be sensible **
Dr.'Hesjay:
U.I is indeed crazy oo...sha no problem...
Make dem upload list,dem dey upload child marriage....wetn concern me conern child marriage??
Bleep u.i!

Abeg,if u must quote dis post,do it like a reasonable human being...i knw we'v ghat fools here!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2013
Shey d story make plenty senz ni make we storm dia quote author=Mesopotamia]
oga,wetin happen na?we never see the continuation of your masterpiece.Dnt be amazed dat i'm a secret reader of ur biafrian story.[/quote]
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2013
Peepz wif low academic ability for UI??u musty be kidding me oh **even if demk dey das Y tsunami and erosion dey nao for
Afolabi6046: i did oau's putme diz yr nd i knew hw hard it was 4 me to pass d exam, ui's admission is nt dat strenuous, go nd check out d cut off mark dey used lst yr to call pple 4 putme, too low, nd i knw of pple dat were nt dat gud academically nd dey were admitted
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AttahOjoma(f): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2013
shakur07: Shakurmycin d greatesty shakur eva liveth
Na 4 earth here abi mercury? Wetin u invent abi which theory? Abi na dt ur feminine ministry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AttahOjoma(f): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2013
Tommybob: happy new month...... They wil ol end up in prison if caught
yeah.. Eventually buh d armed robbers wil get der 1st coz it wont b easy gettin d evidence to pin down d manager n co..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2013
Y am I so unlucky wif mtn dem no give me oh + dey even stopped me from browsing wif like 100mb onj top ma fone **infact dey r d worst network eva oh *like if u agree
Tommybob: Mawin fwendz...... I jst chop 3GB frm MTN free of charge for 1 month ....... It was yesterday while dia network was fluctuating....... You myt jst try your chance........ Text 100H to 131 nd u myt jst b lucky enof to chop diz awof....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AdExLaWyEr: 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
POST UTME EXAM

Attemp all question.Time:1hour 30min.

SECTION A(All questions carry equal marks)

1.What are the names of the two people holding hand when you switch on a Nokia phone?

2.If the past tense of Take is Took,what is the past tense of Make?

3.Which University in Nigeria has the highest number of ladies using blackberry phones?

4.If Buhari is a friend to Obasanjo on facebook,who sent the friend request and why?

5.If the cost of moi-moi is N10.50,what is the cost of moi?

6.Who ate the missing part of the apple logo?

7.What is the difference between Dawn and Dew if Dawn is Dawn and Dew is Dew?

SECTION B
1.Between the Nigerian Police and Nigerian girls,who likes money more?

2.Using the almighty formula,calculate the depth of Elegushi beach(Take pi=3.142)?

3.If Ada is a girl and Obi is a boy,who is Adaobi?

4.If your X-boyfriend/girlfriend wins N50,000,000 on Who Wants tobe a Millionaire after you broke up,find the value of X?

5.If it takes Goodluck 1 hour to deliver a typed speech in a national conference,how many days will it take Patience to deliver the same speech on the same occasion?

SECTION C
1.Tuface was given a Prado and Ferarri on his traditional and white wedding respectively.There is every likelihood that D-banj has gone ahead to print wedding invitation card without an available bride.Discuss

2.Write an essay of 1,500 words onmy 'My Oga On Top'
START NOW! NO SIDE TALK OR CHEATING
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jennilisius(f): 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
[quote
author=AdExLaWyEr]POST UTME EXAM

Attemp all question.Time:1hour 30min.

SECTION A(All questions carry equal marks)

1.What are the names of the two people holding hand when you switch on a
Nokia phone?

2.If the past tense of Take is Took,what is the past tense of Make?

3.Which University in Nigeria has the highest number of ladies using
blackberry phones?

4.If Buhari is a friend to Obasanjo on facebook,who sent the friend
request and why?

5.If the cost of moi-moi is N10.50,what is the cost of moi?

6.Who ate the missing part of the apple logo?

7.What is the difference between Dawn and Dew if Dawn is Dawn and Dew is
Dew?

SECTION B
1.Between the Nigerian Police and Nigerian girls,who likes money more?

2.Using the almighty formula,calculate the depth of Elegushi beach(Take
pi=3.142)?

3.If Ada is a girl and Obi is a boy,who is Adaobi?

4.If your X-boyfriend/girlfriend wins N50,000,000 on Who Wants tobe a
Millionaire after you broke up,find the value of X?

5.If it takes Goodluck 1 hour to deliver a typed speech in a national
conference,how many days will it take Patience to deliver the same
speech on the same occasion?

SECTION C
1.Tuface was given a Prado and Ferarri on his traditional and white
wedding respectively.There is every likelihood that D-banj has gone
ahead to print wedding invitation card without an available
bride.Discuss

2.Write an essay of 1,500 words onmy 'My Oga On Top'
START NOW! NO SIDE TALK OR CHEATING[/quote] geeeezcheesy! nd wats d price after anwrin al deez questions..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
AdExLaWyEr: EVEN IF DAT OAU LIST GO BE NXT 2YRS I DNT MIND MAKE I JUST C CUT OFf MARK DATS ALL..

And moroever u c dat ui ehn i just gv them till nxt wk else i go bomb them.. Won yawere abi..
guy u beta take it easy,let me tell u smtin,every chat we mk,everysite we go in2,jst 2 update ourselves abt admissn,ui knws abt it,they also check online,if they dnt,tell me,hw did they come abt disclaimer of different site gvn out fake update dat ui post ume is out,b4 ui release their post ume,xo b mindful of wat u xay.*wan yawere*dat rubish statement 4 d first nd d best skul in nigeria
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
I swear...u.i dey vex me gan ni....i dnt knw y dey r doing dis....dey just updated their site again...y cnt dey just say sumfin abt dis thing...oga o....unilag release cutoff...dentistry..69.38...fear dey catch me sha!
hahaha,lmfao,fear de ctch u ke
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
olalerey: God help me wit dis AAUA PUTME O O,i had done my best so i hereby my putme exam (both aaua ,fuoye and ui to cum) unto ur hands ,bt sha i knw God is always involve. i pray MAY GOD MAKE DIS YEAR OUR YEAR OF ADMISSION .....AMEN....HAPPY NEW MONTH PALS
ur score wl b out on mondai
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
Taylor184: d last tym I checked,Unilorin was not part of ASUU.....so I doubt dz ur news
Btw,gimme a link pls
guy,dat true o,i also hrd abt it
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AdExLaWyEr: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
Mikebis: guy u beta take it easy,let me tell u smtin,every chat we mk,everysite we go in2,jst 2 update ourselves abt admissn,ui knws abt it,they also check online,if they dnt,tell me,hw did they come abt disclaimer of different site gvn out fake update dat ui post ume is out,b4 ui release their post ume,xo b mindful of wat u xay.*wan yawere*dat rubish statement 4 d first nd d best skul in nigeria
and hw does dat affect u oga, am sure ui koni fete wetn concern them wit mai bizz stop been a bairn jhor... C tak oooo, so dey wud cum nd arrest abi wetn u dey indirectly pointng @ nawa 4 u.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
shakur07: Shey d story make plenty senz ni make we storm dia quote author=Mesopotamia]
oga,wetin happen na?we never see the continuation of your masterpiece.Dnt be amazed dat i'm a secret reader of ur biafrian story.
d story make sense die.d only prob be sey,d amiableJay slow 4 d regular update.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AdExLaWyEr: 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
jennilisius: geeeezcheesy! nd wats d price after anwrin al deez questions..
attempt first then leave dat prize u wud get it bountifully.

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (1198) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.