Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos (51120 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by warrikid(m): 10:16am On Jan 14, 2013
Gten: Nigerians,we have advanced so much in d negative direction,we criticize everything and nothing,I still don't see leaders of tomorrow.Faith in the supernatural is not subject to scientific proof,u either have faith or keep shut and watch those with faith advance beyond scientific limitations.
God bless you.
Science n engineering is subject to God,which makes him superior to all that.its is too possible only and only with God. U can doubt all u want,even your own existence,shey na by science u dey live? Oshi peepo.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 14, 2013
warrikid:
God bless you.
Science n engineering is subject to God,which makes him superior to all that.its is too possible only and only with God. U can doubt all u want,even your own existence,shey na by science u dey live? Oshi peepo.
[size=20pt]well i guess daddy GO doesn't need to buy fuel in his cars and jets anymore.[/size]
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by akay48(m): 10:25am On Jan 14, 2013
Gten: Nigerians,we have advanced so much in d negative direction,we criticize everything and nothing,I still don't see leaders of tomorrow.Faith in the supernatural is not subject to scientific proof,u either have faith or keep shut and watch those with faith advance beyond scientific limitations.
To where exactly, heaven or space?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by odunjoy1(m): 10:26am On Jan 14, 2013
only those in spirit can understand the things of the spirit,a profane person cannot understand it.i pray the LORD open your eye to see the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by odunjoy1(m): 10:34am On Jan 14, 2013
for GOD's thought is far above human's thought,as far as heaven is from the earth so is GOD's... there is no way our brain can comprehend it. it is only by faith man believe.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by laytoshtwo: 10:39am On Jan 14, 2013
Matthew 5:11-12
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by adconline(m): 10:41am On Jan 14, 2013
seeking@truth:
Seeking@truth: it is for this reason that our super eagles have formed the habit of relying onto God for victory in their matches without any effort from them. Nigerians like miracles so much that they even want food to get their stomachs miraculously.

Pastors ask for your money even though with miracles, they can live and enjoy comfortably without money or they can miraculously turn CBN vaults into theirs.
It's easier to believe in miracles like these cos hard work is painful and takes time to get rewarded. Roll up your sleeves and head back to work instead of dreaming.
Pastors sell you dreams and fantasies while they in turn collect your money to buy those dreams and fantasies!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by odunjoy1(m): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2013
My prayer for those that dosen't believe in miracle is that God will do something great in your life that your level of faith will increase and you will confess JESUS CHRIST as your Lord and personal Saviour.
GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by laytoshtwo: 10:46am On Jan 14, 2013
;DCan science explain how you start breathing?This is a frustrated generation,No Job,no hope,to believe in God becoming more difficult for young men.Life in the supernatural is real if you are intrested submit ur life to Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by adconline(m): 10:52am On Jan 14, 2013
odun joy: My prayer for those that dosen't believe in miracle is that God will do something great in your life that your level of faith will increase and you will confess JESUS CHRIST as your Lord and personal Saviour.
GOD BLESS YOU
You should be praying for yourself cos you have given out your ability to reason to your pastors. BTW, "those"is plural and must go with "don't " not "doesn't" which is singular. May we should start from learning basic things in Naija!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 14, 2013
laytoshtwo: ;DCan science explain how you start breathing?This is a frustrated generation,No Job,no hope,to believe in God becoming more difficult for young men.Life in the supernatural is real if you are interested submit ur life to Jesus.

Japan does not worship Christ,yet they are more productive, Finland is secular but they have a higher standard of living.

Stop selling people illusions,give them ideas,the reasons that people are frustrated is that they have been believing the wrong thing...it is not Satan making Nigeria the way it is because people are not held accountable of their actions,

we have thieves who believe that they are bigger than the country..we have a failed educational system that churns out graduates we do not need,we have a government dancing to the tunes of the failing West instead of looking East..

We do not produce,so cannot employ,giving rise to the sweet tongue charlatans and frustrated people who have belived the wrong things for a long time,and waking up are very angry...So wash that brain of urs and look at life as it really is

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 14, 2013
Y all u guys doubting DADDY G.O, I also experienced same miracle when I drove all the way from london to Nigeria on gear 4 on my grand pa's 40yr old bettle all tru without a brake and I got to 9ja before british airways that left 2hrs ealier.
This things really do happen when u have accute malaria with typhod fever hence all manner of thought pops into ur mind and u think they indeed happened and u believe them and assume its a miracle.
No, its not- u r sick and u need serious medical attention.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Natudu: 11:09am On Jan 14, 2013
Una don start again? Make una leave church business alone na! If you want to subject the GO's story to scientific/factual explanation, then you will have a hard time because i can get you a full book of "miracles" to keep you busy.
To me, these are two different "worlds". It is either you believe in the stories or you don't. Life goes on, God is watching.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by OilSubsidy: 11:21am On Jan 14, 2013
I BEG, WHICH COUNTRY TB JOSHUA DON FORCAST SAY GO WIN AFCON 2013? NO BE AFTER THE TOURNAMENT DON FINISH NOW WE GO BEGIN HEAR SAY HIM TALK AM SAY NA THEM GO WIN AM grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by realBerni: 11:24am On Jan 14, 2013
@manmustwac

I just find it hard to believe that over 90% of the posters here believe that adeboye tales by moonlight story. So all you guys believe in vanishing manhoods or bullets not entering its victims pastors curing their members of aids etc. We still have alongway to go before our country begins to progress

my brother, its crazy!

but what do you expect? the man is a brand! anything he says sells!

he is a Doctor of Philosophy PHD holder!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by seekingtruth(m): 11:24am On Jan 14, 2013
samm_miey: There's nothing God cannot do 4his true servant,the God dat brot out money 4rm the mouth of a fish,shud we say that was a mirage or an illusion?Miracle is real and dat was a typical xample of it.....y is nairaland engulfed completely with infidels?jeez!
Yes it's true there isn't nothing God can't do 4 his true servant but there's one thing God can't do and that is breaking the law. There are laws spiritual or otherwise ruling the universes of God and God cannot break those laws. In this world of time and space, things or matter takes "time" to occupy "space" that's the law here. If God should break any of its laws he will shatter his perfect creations and I don't think that God will be stupid enough to shatter his perfect universes because a pastor needs a fuel in his car

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by tayoTFC(m): 11:26am On Jan 14, 2013
pastor Adeboye drive his car with his faulty fuel meter with a resever fuel...no body can drive car without fuel ever the invester can not try it.....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by realBerni: 11:27am On Jan 14, 2013
I BEG, WHICH COUNTRY TB JOSHUA DON FORCAST SAY GO WIN AFCON 2013? NO BE AFTER THE TOURNAMENT DON FINISH NOW WE GO BEGIN HEAR SAY HIM TALK AM SAY NA THEM GO WIN AM

wait till the final now, it will be easy to predict then,even you yourself can do it, but its complex now! lets say ZAMBIA VS IVORY.C final, or NIG vs Ghana final, its easy to predict, okay?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by hardbody: 11:28am On Jan 14, 2013
13volts: Excerpts of an article in Today's Vanguard Newspaper by Mike DIAGBARE

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/pastor-adeboye-and-the-miraculous-petrol/

I take it that fuel is either of petrol or diesel. My take is that the fuel gauge is faulty, else I am constrained to call him a liar. I am a Christian too, but these supposed men of God take these things to the extreme. It is simply not correct to lay such a claim.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by victorian(f): 11:30am On Jan 14, 2013
I don't believe it ..... Nah, not true about driving without fuel... Another gimmick again... May GOd have mercy on whats happening in His household... Nigerians , I hail grin for believing any word that comes out from the mouth of Pastors... I duff my heart.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by OilSubsidy: 11:32am On Jan 14, 2013
real_Berni:

wait till the final now, it will be easy to predict then,even you yourself can do it, but its complex now! lets say ZAMBIA VS IVORY.C final, or NIG vs Ghana final, its easy to predict, okay?

OK, I am waiting till the final. But I sure say someone somewhere we may us belief that the 'MOG' TB forcasted the thing like a year ago when we eventually have a winner!

Nigeria 'MOGs' I dey hail o!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by motombodan: 11:39am On Jan 14, 2013
D̶̲̥̅̊ ordinary mind can nt comprehend it....it doesn't nid anybody's approval 4it to be ǻ miracle.dat is y is called miracle

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 14, 2013
If people can go to a native doctor/witch doctor/herbalist/sorcerer, etc and he/she prepares a charm or medicine that helps to prevent physical bullet from penetrating their body/skin, and some go as far as having a charm that helps them to vanish in times of trouble, while others call people out on spiritual mirrors and they appear and they harm them as they wish, so tell me why would any sane and living person doubt the power of God who happens to be the greatest and Almighty amongst all other smaller powers and gods?

To those doubting what God can do, I implore you all to let pride, ego, and what have you aside and run back to God, and maybe challenge Him to show you His mighty power, and to prove to you that He exist or not, and before He can show you His face, remember that you must flee from all those petty-petty sins and immoral lifestyles you had been engrossed in- sexual immoralities (kissing, necking, petting, use of vulgar words either in real life or on the internet, physical sex, oral, masturbation, etc), lying (both lying against innocent people and lying to gain favours), gossiping, backstabbing, double-play, cheating (cheating in marriage, in business, in exam, in all works of life), stealing, pilfering, robbery, killing (killing physically, emotionally with words, etc, and spiritually), envy and greed, and then you must strive to be respectful, humble and friendly at all times.

Above all, you can't do all these alone, so you need Jesus Christ to assist you, so you need to join a strong Bible believing church to help strengthen your faith in God because you cannot stand by worshipping in your house alone, you need others to encourage you when you fall.

Just ask God to forgive you for all the libels and false info against Him and His chosen men of God. Please dear friends, brothers and sisters, desist from condemning and judging men of God for your own good. Use this nairaland forum to better your life positively, stop cursing and attacking people, it doesn't and will never pay you, change for this is 2013! God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by mikijagga(m): 11:45am On Jan 14, 2013
For so many, and i mean a chunk of the percentage of people who read these kind of mighty works of God, natural tendency is to raise objections in disbelief. Honestly, your opinion does not count. I have experienced similar mighty works of God too, if I mention it, people will disagree, disbelieve and mock it. But believe or not, it happens.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:56am On Jan 14, 2013
@ OP, it is people lyk you who develop strange sickness at d end of the day and ur family flies u to redemption camp for a miracle. Na then u go believe say God superceeds medical science and technology!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 14, 2013
Glorified_Tunde: @ OP, it is people lyk you who develop strange sickness at d end of the day and ur family flies u to redemption camp for a miracle. Na then u go believe say God supeceeds medica science and technology!
Hahaha... Use your brain or else pastors will use it for you!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
Pastors are smart in Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2013
all4naija: Hahaha... Use your brain or else pastors will use it for you!
thanks 4 d advice. I'm in charge of my brain, this same brain could have died in a ghastly motor accident in July 2009 were it not for an unexplainable act of God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
motombo dan: D̶̲̥̅̊ ordinary mind can nt comprehend it....it doesn't nid anybody's approval 4it to be ǻ miracle.dat is y is called miracle
those who don't believe in God dont see His mighty acts.
ONLY A FOOLS SAYS THERES NO GOD, ONLY A FOOL TRIES TO ANALYZE MIRACLES!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Enoyoh: 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
the things of God are not meant for the canal man's understanding. God doesnt work with science, technology or engineering or whatever. God can perform miracles in any manner He chooses to. His ways are not our ways and His thoughts are not the thoughts of man. Learn and be wise.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
Glorified_Tunde:

thanks 4 d advice. I'm in charge of my brain, this same brain could have died in a ghastly motor accident in July 2009 were it not for an unexplainable act of God.
Did you think it is God's doing?! Wow. You have been programmed to think that way, dude.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Enoyoh: 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2013
Desist from making derogatory statement against the man of God so that you wont incur God's wrath. only a fool says in His heart that there is no God!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage / Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) / Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.