Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos (51106 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by ogochukwunasa1: 12:39pm On Jan 14, 2013
mikijagga: For so many, and i mean a chunk of the percentage of people who read these kind of mighty works of God, natural tendency is to raise objections in disbelief. Honestly, your opinion does not count. I have experienced similar mighty works of God too, if I mention it, people will disagree, disbelieve and mock it. But believe or not, it happens.
tell us na werey' we no go mock u
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2013
Because you live abroad, and hear some atheist and unbelievers talk about in-existence of God, doesn't mean that God doesn't exist. Remember, it is this same whites that told us about a mightier God that has turned back to say, there is no God, and now, hardly do you see American and European youths worshipping God and serving him, instead on Sundays, they head to clubs, gym centers, they gather and mock God, and we all can see the dooms befalling the giant Europe, America, etc...and you keep following their wayward lifestyles thinking its the best, rejoicing that you are now wiser, wiser than the ancient philosophers who saw and believed in God.

Be careful, whether you live in Nigeria, Burkinafaso, Benin, Belgium, United States, Japan, Jamaica, Greece, France, United Kingdom, etc, it doesn't make you any wiser to know that God doesn't exist, and to conclude that those living in Nigeria and worsjipping God are fools...think twice, there are so many mysteries in this world that is beyond human understanding, and for your notice, there is a superior being that controls every other human and animal activities here on earth, believe it or not, but one thing that ought to convince you that there is God is the fact that you must die, and when you will die, you can't tell...

so if you think there is no God and that you are wiser than all, then come out and tell the world that you will not die, or that you will die on so so date and resurrect, and then fulfill it, and see if anyone will ever doubt you and your philosophy? But for now, keep quiet and watch God's people rejoice and celebrate the wonderful acts of God that's beyond your ordinary understanding, I believe in God Almighty, my family will forever believe and serve God, and I pray He remembers us daily and also reveals Himself to me and my family in ways human cannot understand.

God is mighty, Jesus Christ reigns forever!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by xtayle(m): 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
"......Believe in d lord your God, so shall you be established. Believe in also his Prophets, so shall u prosper" - 2 Chr 20:20.

Somebody narrated the profile of Daddy Adeboye and that tells that the man was not hungry before he was called.

Majority of Nairalanders are indeed jobless

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by snowprince01(m): 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2013
It appears dat every1 making fun of dis post is obviously an un believer, if u all believe dat God exist, then y do u think its impossible for a miracle like driving without fuel is impossible? Is it more dan raising 1 from the dead? Remember u must reap what u sow... God speed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Xeroz: 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
When one is not in Christ Jesus, He says al sorts of things, Our wisdom is foolishness in the eyes of God, you have calibrated, spoken based on how much you know the specifications of most cars and how well you studied physics forgetting that God doesn't do things the way you think...Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believed..If you had the spirit of God in you will be able to discern when God does a miracle and when stories are been told...God's works are not confusing and not contested...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by farem: 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2013
COOLDUN: Very good, I don’t think he needs fuel any longer for his cars, no wonder he did not condemn the rampant fuel increments by the OBJ and GEJ governments as their Spiritual Father. Why did he buy a private jet then? Let him fly the private jet without a pilot too, then we shall know that God is talking to him truly. How many times his miracles stopped his churches from being bombed by the Boko Haram in the North? Hypocrite, if he knows how many innocent worshipers that have lost their lives in his churches in the Northern Nigeria, he will be hiding these fake testimonies.
[color=#990000]
cooldunCE or is it coolerdunce you call yourself so Jesus never used boat again after if walked on water. Daniel has been jumping into lion's den after his miraculous escape. Shey?
To the few ignorants, natural laws are set up by God himself. But He can decide to suspend such laws to reveal He is the one in charge e.g parting of red sea. So you want Adeboye to continue to do that which he did not initiate in the first instance? Then you will wait tire! Next time you escape death by whiskers via his grace from auto accident (say as a result of bad brake) you go and pull of your brake mechanism claiming you have had miraculous escape.
I wrote this to anyone who has brain enough to believe God does wonders.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by redsun(m): 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
farem: [color=#990000]
cooldunCE or is it coolerdunce you call yourself so Jesus never used boat again after if walked on water. Daniel has been jumping into lion's den after his miraculous escape. Shey?
To the few ignorants, natural laws are set up by God himself. But He can decide to suspend such laws to reveal He is the one in charge e.g parting of red sea. So you want Adeboye to continue to do that which he did not initiate in the first instance? Then you will wait tire! Next time you escape death by whiskers via his grace from auto accident (say as a result of bad brake) you go and pull of your brake mechanism claiming you have had miraculous escape.
I wrote this to anyone who has brain enough to believe God does wonders.

This kind os mindset is why africa will remain a dark continent of tormented souls.

I weep for you guys whenver i see your gatherings like that of the crossover or holy ghost night.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by geogino(m): 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
I take similar stand with you and actually do not blame some people here on how shallow their comments are coz they do not know the meaning of or really understand the word "MIRACLE".

#My2Cents#
nollywood20: In 1956 Enoch Adeboye was admitted into Ilesha Grammar School, Ilesha, Osun State, Western Nigeria and as a youth he discovered a passion for books, and an aptitude for science and in particular the field of Mathematics. This led to an academic journey in the field of Mathematics against incredible odds including but not limited to finances, the Nigerian Civil War and academic politics. By the time he was done, Enoch Adeboye had obtained not only a Bachelors (BSc.) degree in Mathematics from the University of Nigeria, Nnsukka, Nigeria in 1967, but also a Masters (MSc.) Degree in Hydrodynamics and a Doctorate Degree (PhD) in Applied Mathematics, both from the University of Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria in 1969 and 1975 respectively.

ANYONE WHO CANNOT PROVIDE ANY EVIDENCE OF ACADEMIC EDUCATION COMPARABLE TO THE ABOVE SHOULD SHUT UP AND GO AND READ A BOOK, BECAUSE YOUR IGNORANCE IS DUE TO YOUR INTELLECTUAL ILLITERACY.

YOU SEE [people who] HAVE NOT CONTRIBUTED TO THEIR COMMUNITY AND SOCIETY COMING ONLINE ON A FREE FOR ALL FORUM TO POST NONSENSE. I HAVE ADVISED SEUN TO START COLLECTING UP TO $100 PER FOR REGISTRATION TO SEPARATE RESPONSIBLE MEMBERS FROM IRRESPONSIBLE [people]

I DOUBT IF ANYONE HERE INSULTING THE MAN OF GOD IS EVEN ONE QUARTER AS INTELLIGENT AS PASTOR ADEBOYE IN HIS YOUTH. NO WONDER OVER 33 MILLION YOUTHS ARE JOBLESS.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by BERNIMOORE: 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2013
Atheists may mix in sharing their opinions on the tread, i dont share their views, and will not join issues with them,but let our christian brothers and sisters listen,this is not the issue of 'comprehending what is of spirit' because you cannot also comprehend Magic! if you dont know what im saying,buy a magic movie and watch, i have watch a live magic,proff peller, who was changing in different cloths and i believe that many here to have watch a live magic show,and it is beyond comprehension and human imaginations! and you dont need any spiritual mind to comprehend it! then the truth is,

what is the importance of the so called miracles?, lets analyse; jesus and the apostles only used miracles to foreshadow,or give us a glimpse of what God will reward righteous people with in his kingdom, while the kingdom is not here yet. lazarus and jairus daughter resurected are all dead again,but will be ressurected back in Gods kingdom.

but people think that they can build a temporary paradise here on earth, but they dont have answer to death! even papa Adeboye himself have no answer to death,because he must die one day, like Bishop idahosa, oshoffa et all..

Now, using jesus standard instructions to christians,

#it will be recalled that jesus's emphasis was on 'those doing Gods will' and not 'those casting out demons in JESUS name'! or those Doing wonders in JESUS name and yet they are still regarded as not doing Gods will, or lawless!

lets read;

mathew 7:21-23
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

if those perceived to be Doing wonders in JESUS name and yet they are still regarded as not doing Gods will, or lawless by jesus himself! then there is a problem! it has been established that papa Adeboye's alledged miracles are not signs of approval in Gods sight! who does God approve?

''he who does [size=14pt]the will of My Father[/size] in heaven''

MATHEW 25:37-40
37 “Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? 38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ 40 And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’

DOES PAPA ADEBOYE SEES TO IT THAT THE POOR AND THE NEEDY IN HIS CHURCH are WITHOUT NEED? FROM THE MONIES DONATED TO THE CHURCH? OR
IS THERE CLASS DISTINCTION AMONG THE CHURCH MEMBERS? do you encourage oneness among the poor and rich?

LETS SEE WHAT THE WILL OF GOD IS, WHAT BIBLE SAYS, and i want Adeboye surpoters to sincerely aknowledge this if it is practiced;

Acts 2:44-45

And [size=14pt]all who believed were together and had all things in common.[/size] And they were selling their possessions and belongings and [size=14pt]distributing the proceeds to all, as any had need[/size].
Proverbs 19:17

[size=14pt]Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed[/size].

Acts 2:44-45

And all who believed were together and had all things in common. And they were selling their possessions and belongings and distributing the proceeds to all, as any had need.

Matthew 6:1-4

“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. “Thus,[b] when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

1 John 3:17
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Dagods(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2013
wat a funny world, no wonder sm gr8 scholar's call d world a movie while we r d viewer's,
Pastor drove onyibo made car 4 sm hrs witout gas,
A cow wit an assumed sign of a cross,
A child born wit a holy Quran,
(Ee ti ri nkan kan).
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Braimoh100(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm up naija
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2013
grin
Metallurgist: Laughing (ibro style) soon 9ja pastors go start flying without aeroplane

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and with out wings too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by amber222(f): 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2013
13volts: Maybe the fuel gauge is faulty. If miracle is that cheap let him drive a car Without engine.

Gullible masses, no wonder they say RELIGION IS THE HIGHEST SELLING COMMODITY IN AFRICA.
true talk.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by tayork(m): 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2013
No wonder youth die young,u av kild urslf wit ur mouth
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by seedord247(m): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
tayor_k: No wonder youth die young,u av kild urslf wit ur mouth

Enroll for Adult Education grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by adconline(m): 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
21st century, India is going to the space with science and technoly, Pakistan is building nuclear reactors, RSA is building BMW and Mercedes from scratch, Egypt is manufacturing car and plane parts, Brazil is building airplanes.. Iran is bulding nuclear reactors.. Venezuela, UAE and Saudi are exploring and refining their oil..All with science and technology. Naija is unable to do any of these.
Naija's answer to these accomplishments.. Miracles and religion.
Logically and intellectually challenged believe in miracles....while innovative minded believe in hard work, science and technology. Stupid folks are using Internet, BB, Facebook, computers etc without asking if they were invented by miracles or innovative human minds.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by clem222: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2013
every body to his own blive, to those that blive glory to God and to those that blive not let it be unto you according to your blive, God bless u all

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by adconline(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
DailyNews: Because you live abroad, and hear some atheist and unbelievers talk about in-existence of God, doesn't mean that God doesn't exist. Remember, it is this same whites that told us about a mightier God that has turned back to say, there is no God, and now, hardly do you see American and European youths worshipping God and serving him, instead on Sundays, they head to clubs, gym centers, they gather and mock God, and we all can see the dooms befalling the giant Europe, America, etc...and you keep following their wayward lifestyles thinking its the best, rejoicing that you are now wiser, wiser than the ancient philosophers who saw and believed in God.

Be careful, whether you live in Nigeria, Burkinafaso, Benin, Belgium, United States, Japan, Jamaica, Greece, France, United Kingdom, etc, it doesn't make you any wiser to know that God doesn't exist, and to conclude that those living in Nigeria and worsjipping God are fools...think twice, there are so many mysteries in this world that is beyond human understanding, and for your notice, there is a superior being that controls every other human and animal activities here on earth, believe it or not, but one thing that ought to convince you that there is God is the fact that you must die, and when you will die, you can't tell...

so if you think there is no God and that you are wiser than all, then come out and tell the world that you will not die, or that you will die on so so date and resurrect, and then fulfill it, and see if anyone will ever doubt you and your philosophy? But for now, keep quiet and watch God's people rejoice and celebrate the wonderful acts of God that's beyond your ordinary understanding, I believe in God Almighty, my family will forever believe and serve God, and I pray He remembers us daily and also reveals Himself to me and my family in ways human cannot understand.

God is mighty, Jesus Christ reigns forever!
With your epistle, many Nigerians would prefer to live in EU and US than to live in Naija where hell and devil reign even with our churches..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Groundzero1: 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2013
Okija_juju: Old gist...

I learnt he just flew his jet in reverse from Lagos to China...
Flying without wings
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Groundzero1: 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2013
clem222: every body to his own blive, to those that blive glory to God and to those that blive not let it be unto you according to your blive, God bless u all
I dry laff
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Groundzero1: 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2013
clem222: every body to his own blive, to those that blive glory to God and to those that blive not let it be unto you according to your blive, God bless u all
I dey laff
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by eriegua83: 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
Qluminati:

Keep Ur Lousy Mouth Shut Okoro......Have u Ever in Ur Life Watched Chris Angel(Mind Freak)?.......that Mutha-fucka Walked On Water.......Passed Thru an Iron Gate etc......Nw Call Him God or Jesus.....Ode.....
u need help. Pls go to computer village to have ur brain formatted or better still FLASHED.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by onyekabe(m): 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2013
Religion has not contributed anything to the advancement of humanity, other to deceive gullibe people. On wonder Karl Max said religion is the opium of the masses
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by gloriteyemi(m): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
I believe in miracle. I believe in God of possibility n I believe His prophet. Halleluyah!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by holuwahlekan(m): 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2013
Basicaly 4 me am nt tryin 2 say d suposd man of God is lying,bt ds is jst 2 hard 2 beleive d fakt dat he s a man of God dosnt mk im unquestionable about sum matas
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by hardychris(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2013
This is super story. Wale adenuga production.
Omo na pure lie, miracle no dey work like dat, had it been he said God sent someone to dash him fuel I will listen.
Abeg I no wan laugh joor!.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by dulphines: 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
TRUE, FALSE or CANNOT SAY?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by farem: 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2013
sheedy407: Even POPE neva drive car witout fuel sef.
[color=#990000]
Stephen was just a deacon and he was used mightily than highly placed disciples.
With due respect, other than the position, can you give specific gift(s) of the Holy Spirit in which your POPE has used to advance the course of Jesus Christ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by farem: 11:55pm On Jan 14, 2013
Am not saying its a lie or anytin but with the way the story was narrated it ws as if he drove himself from onitcha to lagos which is not possible considering his personality and him knowing dere was fuel scarcity why not drive to enugu or owerri nd take flight to lagos? Hope am making sence here[/quote]
This is exact point unparalleled ignorance. This miracle took place not less than 25 to 30 years ago. Yet some people are writhing about it. Some of them weren't born at time of this event. They keep asking what is the make of the car and other stuff. How many types of cars existed in nigeria at this time. How many decades has Adeboye been living in Camp, yet he said 'my house in surulere'. The man of God has even gone far ahead of this event yet satan keeps afflicting many here of somebody's ordinary past!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by farem: 12:10am On Jan 15, 2013
bad_ass_nigga: LIARS...I pity gullible sheeps...they always blv their shepherd. grin
[color=#990000]
Sheep are always gullible! God looks for sheep. Goats are very smart.;
But think of the sheep and goats and their lifestyle in your environmenti
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by BusHouse(m): 12:54am On Jan 15, 2013
Metallurgist: Laughing (ibro style) soon 9ja pastors go start flying without aeroplane
Wish 'ibro' b dat, abi na ibro d capenta?. Ol'boy u no no say som 9ja pastor na air force wey dey fly 4 nite?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by dejavudlaw: 12:59am On Jan 15, 2013
A fool says in his heart that there is no God. The time dedicatef to the original post could have been used by the author to cure his apparent chronic ignoratia delibitis.
His ignorance bevomes allthemore pronounced when he on one hand set out to question Pst Adeboye's claim of a miraculous event and in a dramatic tongue-tumbling twist. says that he is a believer in miracles. How can u believe in miracles and attempy to explain or rationalise the events comprising of that miracle. Is the irrationale nature of the component events not the primary xteristic of what is termed miracle in the first place?What is the author's defimition of a miracles? I presume he is a christian...what does he make of the biblical recording of the parting of the sea? Of course that is one of the fundamental miraculous events in the xtian faith and any christian who doubts the accuracy of that event has no business bin in d faith just as a muslim who does not believe that d Quoran was written by Allah Himself (no matter how "unemperical" that seems or sounds) is nt worthy to be called a muslim.
Fact is...call it slavery, call it foolishness or watever, u can neva explain a relgion in which you are not a beliver. Just the same way u will wonder y some muslim dude will hit his head against the floor 5 times daily in d name of prayer or a xtian guy wld shout his arse off all in d name of praise n worship. But d understanding of dis facts n respecting d choices of d believers without embarking on a vain attempt of explaining wat u dont understand is what is known as civility my dear. No matter how wildly u mit av travelled, u need to take ur mind with u and be civil/exposed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others / 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.