Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,731 members, 7,851,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Your Advise Needed Pls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Advise Needed Pls! (940 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls / Am In Trouble ..see What This Girl Send To Me . ..i Need Your Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advise Needed Pls! by odume10: 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2013
Am 34, got a job that pays a little above 200k for like six months now, my job kinda makes me move a lot so a bought a fairly used reasonable car. pls am not trying to advertise myself but trying to give a glimpse of who i am.
most of my resources for now go to my family and a little project i have in d village, i decided to get a wife from my hometown because i have a sister that got married to someone outside our geo political zone but i have only been home like twice in d last five years, now i was introduced to a girl by a cousin and after much talking on the phone she came visiting, i told her my intentions and she asked for some time to find out from her guy his intentions for her(then my job was paying like 80k) if i call to find out if she has resolved issues with d guy she would get angry and tell me d guy is in abuja that she needs to see him face-to-face before asking him. i allowed her be and i was introduced to another....
Re: Your Advise Needed Pls! by odume10: 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2013
the 2nd girl though much younger professed so much love for me but could not let me take any major step like meeting her family cos according to her she was still in 200level now 300, that i should hold on till 2015 when she must ve been done with school but we should just keep dating, for fear of her parents(politicians) i do travel to go nd c her, within d two months we dated i went to c her like 4 times. i told her i don't want to take advantage of her that i can't wait till 2015 considering my age then i broke up with her though we still friends then the first girl surfaced again......
Re: Your Advise Needed Pls! by odume10: 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
i have always wanted to settle down with atleast someone that is done with school or almost but the first girl has nce and started a degree program that she was thrown out in her 3rd year for fake admission , now she is back into my life...i love her that is y i accepted her...i take care of her in my little way and even gave her some cash to start doing something pending when admission comes up....but my problem is that she is also asking i wait until she gets admission before i go ahead and meet her people. she happens to know the 2nd girl and i told her all that transpired between us. Do I WAIT and if i should did i treat d 2nd girl who would be graduating next year fairly?

Thanks for reading
pls only serious comments would be appreciated
thanks again for your time.
Re: Your Advise Needed Pls! by Smuthx(m): 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
your monologue took about 20mins to upload. from 7.50pm to 8.10pm. you should be a poem writer or something. Its way too long. Minimize or sumarise....
Re: Your Advise Needed Pls! by odume10: 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
Dondav: What happening?... Can't understand the last few lines
in my 2nd post i talked about d 2nd girl and d conditions she gave me

my question is would it be ok if i go ahead and wait for dis girl to gain admission which only God knows when, b4 getting to meet her people? if i do would i ve been fair to d 2nd girl who may probably be done with school then
or
should i even forget the both girls?
Re: Your Advise Needed Pls! by odume10: 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2013
Smuthx: your monologue took about 20mins to upload. from 7.50pm to 8.10pm. you should be a poem writer or something. Its way too long. Minimize or sumarise....

lol...am not good at this kind of writings that's y i wrote in batches.
Re: Your Advise Needed Pls! by eyenCalabar(m): 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2013
Your story is not going quite straight, why are you always introduced to a girl? Permit me to tell you that there is no real relationship between the two of you. You don't expect someone to introduce you to a girl and the girl accepted based on what she sees around you or hears about you then you like the girl and she likes you too and you called that love. And next you are thinking of marriage because of your age. No! Things are not done this way. Tomorrow if you start having challenges, you'll look for who to blame. Leave these two girls alone and go after your own girl. One that may accept you for who you are and not because of what she heard about you then build a relationship for atleast six months before thinking of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Your Advise Needed Pls! by odume10: 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2013
Dondav:
If you are already dating both girls, Then ur decision will depend on How deep your relationship with either of the girls is...
my relationship with d 2nd girl ended in April last year but we still talk on plain grounds and i told her about dis girl and she knows her.
Re: Your Advise Needed Pls! by omega25red(m): 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2013
you took an hour just to say you broke up with someone because she is graduating next year and you couldn't wait while you are willing to wait for someone who has no prospects and is not even a student yet and requires you to wait even longer?

is that about right? well your heart knows what it wants why not let it guide you. Breaking up with the other lady is no big deal because people change and situations change.
Re: Your Advise Needed Pls! by odume10: 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2013
@ even calabar, maybe d right word i would have used is 'hook up' we are all from d same community and it was just a phone number thing.
i already knew both them but not closer to them. my cousin was just trying to help out since my job dose not permit me to travel home regularly.
Re: Your Advise Needed Pls! by Abbey2sam(m): 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2013
Can't you look for a girl yourself?
Must pple always hook you up?

Does our opinion count on this matter?

If it does lemme know so that I can advise you.
Re: Your Advise Needed Pls! by Exponental(m): 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2013
Free her abegii.....decent babes still dey ooo!
Re: Your Advise Needed Pls! by odume10: 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
i mentioned my age right? i lived and attended tertiary in lagos so u should know i can get a girl myself and i use to get for myself. i narrated y i needed some help and yes ur +ve opinion counts.
Re: Your Advise Needed Pls! by HARDDON: 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2013
The heart leads wherever it so d a m n pleases mehn . Απϑ your trying to narrow it down to your villa ladies is what is draining the life off it naw.

Sit down and ansa dis Question:

What do you really want? A lady from your villa @ all cost? Den create d tym ƒoя home visit every weekend. But do know thåt the oηε ƒoя you might ß located in anoda geopolitical zone all togeda.

You might have ενεη come in contact with ha but because you have a narrowed-home-vision, cant just notice

it is beta to open your heart and follow itz lead dan wanting to plz your parents by marrying from home. @ d detriment of your joy.

It is beta to wait 2more years dan make d worst mistake of your life вч rushing in. Blv ♏ԑ, your home wud be hell.

If you r really crz abt settling down, you wud invest some tym into the process of meeting d oηε ƒoя you and not let some cuz run d rule

Regards

D
Re: Your Advise Needed Pls! by odume10: 8:55am On Jan 14, 2013
@ harddon, am not having a narrowed-home-vision, i tried explaining my decision about choice of a partner in dis thread. its actually a personal decision nothing special. like i said earlier my job involves a lot of moving within a yr i may ve lived in more than two places but i still have what we call home-zone. so i don't really have the time to start scouting in every of my new station knowing well that i may b moving as soon as necessary....it's becoming hard for me

(1) (Reply)

Help / A Must Read Heart Touching Story / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.