Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,498 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Nigerians Living In Nepal How Did You Secure Your Travelling Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Living In Nepal How Did You Secure Your Travelling Visa? (5090 Views)

Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Living In Nepal How Did You Secure Your Travelling Visa? by naijaspeak(m): 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
Nepal immigration grant visa on arrival ( VOA ) to several citizens of different countries with the exclusion of some countries such as Nigeria,Ghana etc from list of eligible countries.

For Nigerians, Ghanaians etc we are told to apply through their embassy,counsulate or high commision as there no voa ( visa on arrival ) for us.

My questions to Nigerians living in Kathmandhu,Nepal how were you able to cross to Nepal from Nigeria given this immigration restriction.And for the fact that there are no Nepalese embassy in Nigeria except in Abu dhabi (uae ) and Egypt and also India

Happy New Year
Re: Nigerians Living In Nepal How Did You Secure Your Travelling Visa? by omega25red(m): 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
your question should be are there Nigerians in Nepal. If someone answers then you can post your question. i would be very surprised if a Nigerian shows u here to say they are in Nepal.
Re: Nigerians Living In Nepal How Did You Secure Your Travelling Visa? by obi132: 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2013
pls how can i get visa to napal pls i need help here ...
Re: Nigerians Living In Nepal How Did You Secure Your Travelling Visa? by masaratiti(m): 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
I have been to Nepal on tourism and was there for 6months. However; to get to Nepal, u have to secure an India visa at lagos, fly Ethopia Airline to Mumbai (stops over at Addis Ababa), then go by train(cheaper) to New Delhi. From New Delhi, make enquiries from tour offices (there are hundreds of then on d high street) about going to Nepal. I went by bus, though it was farther but also cheaper (about $30). At d Nepali border; u will certainly get issued a tourist visa to enter Nepal, valid for 6 months. Then d same bus will take u straight into Kathmandu.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Nepal How Did You Secure Your Travelling Visa? by manyrich: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
Bro how good is napel.is there work there.please ur response is highly appreciated
Re: Nigerians Living In Nepal How Did You Secure Your Travelling Visa? by ultimatebas(m): 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
NEPAL? I know few Nigerians go for tourism over there. But Nigerians residing there!!!.SMH shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians Living In Nepal How Did You Secure Your Travelling Visa? by Asquare84(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
I want to go to Nepal to climb mount everest

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mambilla Plateau: Taraba Nature's Gift To The Nation / What You Really Need To Know About Migration Throughout The History Of Mankind. / Having Problem Resizing Your Passport Photos For DV Visa Lottery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.