Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy (56549 Views)

Free Forex Indicators SMS Alert On Ur Phone / Free Forex Indicators / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by sympathy55(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2013
piphacker: I have attached the indicator and I want to explain how it works. Please I am yet to get how to upload pictures on NL so I may not be able to upload a screenshot yet but within fews hours or day I will get it. If you know how to upload pictures kindly teach me so I can give a graphical details.
Back to business
The first indicator is called IV Gempo.
Features:
1. Identification of a new trend with sound alert
2. It doesn’t repaint signal
When you see a green thump shown on your chart it is time to buy. When you see a red thump on your chat it time to sell.

The second indicator is Damiani Volatmeter.
Feature
1. It is the best indicator to tell you when a trend or signal is weak or flat. Whenever green line is above the white line and IV gempo gives the signal to buy or sell, just follow and the trend will ever be your friend

The third indicator is Barry support and resistance
Feature
It is used to determine the resistance and support area. The major uses of support and resistance is to avoid sudden reversal. Therefore it not good to trade near support and resistance level. Though Diamiani volatmeter will caution you as well. Always wait till the break of support or resistance before you place your trade.

The fourth is Fibbonaci Line;
It is used to determine the high and low of a trend. I used 1hr time frame

Summary
1. Wait for IV Gempo to give you the signal to buy or sell
2. Check if damiani volatmeter green line is above white line. If IV gempo tell you buy or sell and damiani volatmeter green line is below white line, it a noise and don’t trade
3. If support or resistance level is closer to signal level don’t trade, wait for the break in either direction.
Expecting your feedback

what if Diamiani volatimeter green line is above white line and iv gempol did not alert us. what do we do at that moment. And also what are the currencies to trade with this indy thanks.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 11:09am On Jan 15, 2013
Thank you for investigating this strategy. I am so comfortable with this system that I don’t use any other indicator.
I don’t like some complicated technical analysis. Complicated technical analysis is meant to cajole and scare you. Although there are lots of other beautiful indicators but I am so comfortable with the method I discussed above. Afterall there is no point in changing a winning trade.
Let us allow other people to test this product a little bit before I explain some other aspect of Damiani Volatmeter. This indicator was developed by Professor Louis Guilherme Damiani .
Till now, google the internet, you will find that this indicator is still one of the best indicator to identify a noise market.
Very soon, I will explain how you can use damiani indicator to predict the amount of pips to be captured on a trend.
Please I bought a software from Plimus, it is forest entry indicator too, the indicator is selling for $96 on the official of the software author. I am giving all the followers of his trend for free. I will post it later but I want people to test drive the aboved strategy very well before we move on.
Here is a screenshot from my live account

1 Like

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 11:24am On Jan 15, 2013
sympathy55: what if Diamiani volatimeter green line is above white line and iv gempol did not alert us. what do we do at that moment. And also what are the currencies to trade with this indy thanks.

i dont normally take such trade.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by sympathy55(m): 11:37am On Jan 15, 2013
piphacker:

thanks boss
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by capricornian(m): 11:53am On Jan 15, 2013
piphacker:

Bros how do I connect with you... I just added you on your Twitter account now..
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
I received two questions and I think we should address it before we move on.
1. A person asked that if green line is above the white line and IV gempo did not show up what is to be done?
2. Other question is if IV gempo show and the resistance or support line is broken but diamiani green line is below the white line, what is to be done?
The 2 questions have the same answer.
1. The trend will not last more than 20pips at most
2. Your stop loss may be hit due to fluctuation. After your stop loss is hit, you will see the trend moving back in your projected direction.
I am using the indicators on all major currency pair but I hate EURCAD. I always manage to scale through with EURCAD. Remove EURCAD from your list. Even pip value and spread of EURCAD can blow your account.
Check the screenshot below
I will confirm your twitter request later in the day. I am having a lot of things on my table at the moment. I wanted to be using twitter to send free signal to my followers on there mobile phone but I hold it because you can not predict the future direction of price in forex world. Look at what is happening this week? Only experienced trader can rely on signals because he or she will have opportunity to analysis. To newbies, it may be misleading. I don’t want Nairaland moderators’ wahala that why I removed my contacts from signature file. They might moved this trend. My contact is adepojukola@hotmail.com and mobile is 0809 489 4862

You will notice that around 12.00 GMT, GBPUSD broke the support line, we will see that that trend will not be more than 12pips from support line before it retrace back because damiani green line is below the white line.
Look at the screeshot below

please i will re athache the image. the file is too large
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by sympathy55(m): 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
piphacker: I received two questions and I think we should address it before we move on.
1. A person asked that if green line is above the white line and IV gempo did not show up what is to be done?
2. Other question is if IV gempo show and the resistance or support line is broken but diamiani green line is below the white line, what is to be done?
The 2 questions have the same answer.
1. The trend will not last more than 20pips at most
2. Your stop loss may be hit due to fluctuation. After your stop loss is hit, you will see the trend moving back in your projected direction.
I am using the indicators on all major currency pair but I hate EURCAD. I always manage to scale through with EURCAD. Remove EURCAD from your list. Even pip value and spread of EURCAD can blow your account.
Check the screenshot below
I will confirm your twitter request later in the day. I am having a lot of things on my table at the moment. I wanted to be using twitter to send free signal to my followers on there mobile phone but I hold it because you can not predict the future direction of price in forex world. Look at what is happening this week? Only experienced trader can rely on signals because he or she will have opportunity to analysis. To newbies, it may be misleading. I don’t want Nairaland moderators’ wahala that why I removed my contacts from signature file. They might moved this trend. My contact is adepojukola@hotmail.com and mobile is 0809 489 4862

You will notice that around 12.00 GMT, GBPUSD broke the support line, we will see that that trend will not be more than 12pips from support line before it retrace back because damiani green line is below the white line.
Look at the screeshot below

please i will re athache the image. the file is too large
wow thanks that was what i experienced from the indy. thanks for the explanation.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by bizzman001: 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
@pip can we trade dis indy wit BOM....(if yes)its ok wit LONG TIME OR SHOT TIME Trade..
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by sympathy55(m): 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
bizzman001: @pip can we trade dis indy wit BOM....(if yes)its ok wit LONG TIME OR SHOT TIME Trade..
Am using it with BOM and its a very good indy, no stress no false signal. i used it with 1hr TF so you can adjust your time the way you want it.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by DAvIt0(m): 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
sympathy55: Am using it with BOM and its a very good indy, no stress no false signal. i used it with 1hr TF so you can adjust your time the way you want it.

Good!!!!!!!
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by bizzman001: 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
sympathy55: Am using it with BOM and its a very good indy, no stress no false signal. i used it with 1hr TF so you can adjust your time the way you want it.
ok tanks oga pathy55 pls upload ur screenshot let me crosschk it wit my.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by sympathy55(m): 12:31am On Jan 16, 2013
piphacker: Thank you for investigating this strategy. I am so comfortable with this system that I don’t use any other indicator.
I don’t like some complicated technical analysis. Complicated technical analysis is meant to cajole and scare you. Although there are lots of other beautiful indicators but I am so comfortable with the method I discussed above. Afterall there is no point in changing a winning trade.
Let us allow other people to test this product a little bit before I explain some other aspect of Damiani Volatmeter. This indicator was developed by Professor Louis Guilherme Damiani .
Till now, google the internet, you will find that this indicator is still one of the best indicator to identify a noise market.
Very soon, I will explain how you can use damiani indicator to predict the amount of pips to be captured on a trend.
Please I bought a software from Plimus, it is forest entry indicator too, the indicator is selling for $96 on the official of the software author. I am giving all the followers of his trend for free. I will post it later but I want people to test drive the aboved strategy very well before we move on.
Here is a screenshot from my live account
boss pls which software did you use to upload your sreenshort
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by emmybaba: 9:01am On Jan 16, 2013
piphacker: I have attached the indicator and I want to explain how it works. Please I am yet to get how to upload pictures on NL so I may not be able to upload a screenshot yet but within fews hours or day I will get it. If you know how to upload pictures kindly teach me so I can give a graphical details.
Back to business
The first indicator is called IV Gempo.
Features:
1. Identification of a new trend with sound alert
2. It doesn’t repaint signal
When you see a green thump shown on your chart it is time to buy. When you see a red thump on your chat it time to sell.
@piphacker
wat about the barry and fib line?

The second indicator is Damiani Volatmeter.
Feature
1. It is the best indicator to tell you when a trend or signal is weak or flat. Whenever green line is above the white line and IV gempo gives the signal to buy or sell, just follow and the trend will ever be your friend

The third indicator is Barry support and resistance
Feature
It is used to determine the resistance and support area. The major uses of support and resistance is to avoid sudden reversal. Therefore it not good to trade near support and resistance level. Though Diamiani volatmeter will caution you as well. Always wait till the break of support or resistance before you place your trade.

The fourth is Fibbonaci Line;
It is used to determine the high and low of a trend. I used 1hr time frame

Summary
1. Wait for IV Gempo to give you the signal to buy or sell
2. Check if damiani volatmeter green line is above white line. If IV gempo tell you buy or sell and damiani volatmeter green line is below white line, it a noise and don’t trade
3. If support or resistance level is closer to signal level don’t trade, wait for the break in either direction.
Expecting your feedback

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by emmybaba: 9:13am On Jan 16, 2013
@piphacker
wat abt d barry nd fib line?
tanks
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by sympathy55(m): 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2013
emmybaba: @piphacker
wat abt d barry nd fib line?
tanks
check previous page
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2013
sympathy55: boss pls which software did you use to upload your sreenshort
i click on attachment and upload it. but i first copy d image to paint when you click start on your pc, then click on accesory ull find paint.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by sympathy55(m): 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
piphacker: i click on attachment and upload it. but i first copy d image to paint when you click start on your pc, then click on accesory ull find paint.
thanks boss i enjoyed your indy today it was great and it made me greens to my account. Am trying to master it well but i know dat soon i wil get there. Thanks once again.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
sympathy55: thanks boss i enjoyed your indy today it was great and it made me greens to my account. Am trying to master it well but i know dat soon i wil get there. Thanks once again.

very soon il expose more on that strategy.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2013
I'll upload an indicator that will show you when a trend is over so that you will not entertain any fear to continue with ur trade
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by emmybaba: 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
sympathy55: check previous page
pls i cant find the attachments.@piphacker
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2013
as sympathy55 said. d indy are on the first page, try it and let me by posting ur observation here.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by mylove007: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
Nice one here. I will work on the indicators provided and will surely revert here as soon as I can. Thanks Pipshacker.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by bizzman001: 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2013
@pip pls chk into mi chart i get alert to buy on dis......but if damiani volatmeter green line ws lyk dis.....cn i stl tak d bet

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by sympathy55(m): 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
bizzman001: @pip pls chk into mi chart i get alert to buy on dis......but if damiani volatmeter green line ws lyk dis.....cn i stl tak d bet
Bissman try and maximize your chart and make it clear by pressing CTRL and G from your keyboard so that we will see it clear.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by sympathy55(m): 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2013
piphacker:
very soon il expose more on that strategy.
Boss thanks
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by bizzman001: 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2013
@pip nd pathy55 pls chk into mi chart i get alert to buy on dis......but if damiani volatmeter green line ws lyk dis.....cn i stl tak d bet

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2013
I couldnt read d chat clearly. pls enlarge or maybe when i get 2 my laptop ill get it more clearly
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by emmybaba: 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2013
piphacker: as sympathy55 said. d indy are on the first page, try it and let me by posting ur observation here.
yep gotten it.thanks a lot. Im giving it a try now.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
emmybaba:
yep gotten it.thanks a lot. Im giving it a try now.
just follow d instruction 2 d letter. remember we havent discuss exit indy.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by emmybaba: 11:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
are there parameters when applying the damiani?
I left it at the default,0-0.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by sympathy55(m): 11:52pm On Jan 16, 2013
emmybaba: are there parameters when applying the damiani?
I left it at the default,0-0.
just default only
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by sympathy55(m): 11:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
piphacker: I couldnt read d chat clearly. pls enlarge or maybe when i get 2 my laptop ill get it more clearly
Boss i think that trade is ranging under support and resistance. Na to live am run o... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) / Ayiri Emami Chills In His Mansion After The Day's Work. Photos / Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.