Stats: 3,160,861 members, 7,844,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy (56630 Views)

Free Forex Indicators SMS Alert On Ur Phone / Free Forex Indicators / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:11am On Jan 25, 2013
wapmasta001: According to d first idiot above.(d guy dat droped dt Link). in dat thread, he is nt even req for 4,500 oo.he said he wud just colekt small change. U guys wud just go ahead and start trying to spoil pples reputation. Wen he dropes sm free indicators above....y dint u accuse him for dat? Have u sent ur moni to him and he scammed you?? If NO....den u are as stupid as a Goat...and moreover d strtaegy he dropped, if its being used well, u wud make lots of moni with if.....Bleep you for those accusations towards an innocent person.....PEACEEEE OUT...
I'm not actually saying Piphacker is a scammer in disguise due to this thread. My belief is that he learnt to give things out free by changing his intention to give out freely on this thread after we oppossed him on the other thread which he created early days of his appearance on Nairaland requesting for people to pay money before giving them indies. How would you feel if someone, during his early appearance on Nairaland, starts to advertise a Rock-Solid BOM/Forex strategy when you haven't felt his impact on Nairaland before? Wouldn't you warn potential preys against such move? Mind you, Piphacker ammended his first post on the thread and I'm sure, if he reads this, he cannot deny that. He initially didn't say he would collect change. If that was his initial post, let him come out and swear. It was one of his first posts then on Nairaland and what he did then was to make adverts that people should pay him before he could send them indicators when noone had ever verified the authenticity of his strategy. Even if you carefully read from the start of this thread, you would know Piphacker didn't initially have the intention of releasing these indicators free of charge. You would see, after his first post on this thread, where a guy asked if he would give them the indies. It was later he attach those indies. It was after he was opposed that he learnt Nairaland is not a place he could just conduct business without people's trust first. As a matter of fact, I commend him for the ammendment, but noone, even including you, would see his first post on the other thread, that wouldn't smell rat. I believe what he's now doing (attaching free indies ) is what he should have done first then before asking people to pay for indies. So guy, for calling me an idi.o.t for what you don't know, you're just cursing yourself. I want you to know you wouldn't have got those free indies from him if he wasn't opposed, particularly by some gurus on Forex Trade Alert Thread didn't then; Piphacker can't deny the fact that our opposition led to his change of attitude and repentance.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
@Piphacker. Let me reply to your post here: https://www.nairaland.com/1151923/it-wrong-live-room-late#1151923.7 . I'm not saying it's wrong to market your strategy. I can even buy from it if people attest to its effectiveness. You'll agree with me that you then got your marketing strategy wrong by asking people to pay for your indies when noone had ever tested any of your strategies before. I know if some people on Bom and forex threads today come out and say they want to sell an amazing strategy, noone will be against them because the trust they have established in people's heart, even if those strategies are fake. You're now doing the best thing here to get people to trust you. But believe me, if, at the beginning of this thread, you asked people on this thread to buy your strategy without dropping those indies for them here first, some of them might have even cursed you. That's the truth about Nairalanders and Nigerian owing to prevalence of scam activities in the country. Keep the good job up bro. God bless you.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by kupsonrex: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
Optimisticgondy: @Piphacker. Let me reply to your post here: https://www.nairaland.com/1151923/it-wrong-live-room-late#1151923.7 . I'm not saying it's wrong to market your strategy. I can even buy from it if people attest to its effectiveness. You'll agree with me that you then got your marketing strategy wrong by asking people to pay for your indies when noone had ever tested any of your strategies before. I know if some people on Bom and forex threads today come out and say they want to sell an amazing strategy, noone will be against them because the trust they have established in people's heart, even if those strategies are fake. You're now doing the best thing here to get people to trust you. But believe me, if, at the beginning of this thread, you asked people on this thread to buy your strategy without dropping those indies for them here first, some of them might have even cursed you. That's the truth about Nairalanders and Nigerian owing to prevalence of scam activities in the country. Keep the good job up bro. God bless you.

Good Talk with clear mind........keep it up bro and welldone Piphacker
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2013
Thank you everybody. i was just allowed now now to post on this trend since about many days ago. im coming back 2 explain my side. i thank those that hav bn spending thier credit 2 call me. Almighty Allah will always be with u.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Zither(m): 12:50am On Jan 26, 2013
Piphacker has done a great service to the forex community and I commend him for that. The testimonies speak on his behalf. Optimisticgondy, you are also right in seeing to the fact that people do not fall for scams that aren't easily perceived which is worth commending, too. With that said, I think the thread should sail on as I am convinced of Piphacker's transparent and selfless qualities[by observation].
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 4:06am On Jan 26, 2013
Let me start by registering my appreciation to Optimisticgondy, initially I thought he had the intention of tarnishing my image but I got his point right and clear now. They are guiding the people from falling into the hand of internet fraudsters.
Secondly, I admitted that my marketing strategy was not good as far as Internet business is concerned. I studied Geography so I thought “Marketing is the study of earth surfaces”.
Asides this, my intention was very clean and clear.

I started FOREX as a complete novice. A person introduced it to me. I blew my FOREX account up on four occasions. He collected N45,000 from me for Training and Robots.
When I failed, I thought FOREX is not real. All of sudden there was this guy from my town, he is Nuru by name from Pakoyi area of Town, and he is one of the brains behind liteforex Nigeria. His office was in cocoa house in Dugbe, Ibadan, the guy bought a Jeep, performed Hajj that year. I made enquiry because we used to browse together at a café. They said he made it from FOREX. I started downloading many ebooks on FOREX and read more.
This is the beginning of my discovery.
With all the graphs and little mathematical concept of FOREX, I thought it was a science, only to discovered FOREX is an ART! I started my forex career with instaforex, I lost my account two times with them before I changed them. I changed from instaforex on three grounds,
1. That time, the only means of funding from Nigeria is Liberty Reserve. The process of buying and selling Liberty Reserve then is too cumbersome for me.
2. When you are trading with instaforex MT4 platform, if you want to get out of a trade, their server will just standstill, thereby resulting into loses. Maybe they have improved now. Im talking of my experience with them over 3years.
3. They are not regulated. No Forex regulating agency in RUSSIA

I opened domiciliary account with Gtbank, I have dollar visacard and I do my funding with my card. Withdraw to my card almost 1 or 2 business day. I bought many indicators and software from the internet. It was one the softwares I bought at $135 that I wanted to share with you for a token of N 2,000 before. That was where Optimisticgondy took me up that people don’t know me yet on nairaland and I brought a software for a sale. He opined that I must be a scammer. When I read the post, I modified it from N2,000, I wrote to “a token”.
The last money I invested was borrowed from cooperative for you to know how broke I was then. I discovered that most of the Eas, Roborts, and indicators are good but they can not do one thing; no robots, no indicator, no expert advisor can predict the next movement of price in the market. You only need a strategy. It was the strategy I discovered and it is working for me.
Some people might argued that then share it to us for free, I have shared one above which I have been expecting people who have used it and loss to post the screenshot so we can publicly analyse it together. Only I lost we have seen on this tread I told the person to load the screenshot.
Anything that has no monetary attachment is valueless. Yoruba will say “a medicine you didn’t pay for will not be appreciated”. I suffered on FOREX to much, if now im enjoying it with my hard work and you want benefit, then I gave it out at a low price of N4,500. A money you will generate within few hours if properly set up. I hope next week, I will be hearing feedback from people who have bought the package. I know nairaland management too study me or investigated me of sort, less than 3 hours I settled with Optimisticgondy , I am now able to post on this trend again. I have been barred for nearly 4 days now. Please if you want to make it with my strategy go and serch google and download this ebook by Rob Booker “10pips strategy” . it is free. If you want me to send it to you send me an email. The ebook will show you some reasons why you constantly losing money to forex

Today, it is a beautiful thing to need money on Friday get it into your account within that period. It is possible in forex.
I thank all the contributors. This forum is for indicators, I should have explained some other little concept about forex.
Please as a mark of appreciation, if you can come to Oyo, I will teach you one-on-one and trade live for you. If you are one of those that have bought my strategy, I will pay for your accommodation. FOOD NOT INCLUDED.
I have attached an indicator that will display all trend direction on your screen simultaneously. For example, if your are trading 15m, and you want to know what is happening on 1hr timeframe, you don’t need to navigate, it will display all trend directions from 5m time frame to 1month timeframe. It will tell you whether up, down, sideway. It will also tell you whether the trend is strong or weak.
DOWNLOAD IT NOW AND ENJOY

To those who believe in me, I promised you i will not let you down

please the indicator is called GMACD AND IT BELOW BY GMACD.ex4

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by MRMICKMEN: 8:42am On Jan 26, 2013
GOD BLESS U
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by samfaj(m): 8:43am On Jan 26, 2013
@Piphacker, I want 2 commend u 4 ur efforts in liberatin Nigerians tru FOREX. What I can say abt u is that u are real man, som1 that is ready 2 help. I ordered 4 his software ystaday and it was delivered 2 me without any further delay. He even sent me ebooks 2 read as per forex because I told him that am a forex novice and he said i should read d books 1st after that I should come down 2 Oyo 4 a day one-on-one training wic am plannin towards. I'll try 2 use his software on BOM on Monday and get u updated. So, piphacker God Almighty will continue 2 be with u and every1.
One luv...!!!
Send me ''10pips strategy'' walefajumobi@gmail.com.
Thanx
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by wapmasta001(m): 8:44am On Jan 26, 2013
Optimisticgondy: I'm not actually saying Piphacker is a scammer in disguise due to this thread. My belief is that he learnt to give things out free by changing his intention to give out freely on this thread after we oppossed him on the other thread which he created early days of his appearance on Nairaland requesting for people to pay money before giving them indies. How would you feel if someone, during his early appearance on Nairaland, starts to advertise a Rock-Solid BOM/Forex strategy when you haven't felt his impact on Nairaland before? Wouldn't you warn potential preys against such move? Mind you, Piphacker ammended his first post on the thread and I'm sure, if he reads this, he cannot deny that. He initially didn't say he would collect change. If that was his initial post, let him come out and swear. It was one of his first posts then on Nairaland and what he did then was to make adverts that people should pay him before he could send them indicators when noone had ever verified the authenticity of his strategy. Even if you carefully read from the start of this thread, you would know Piphacker didn't initially have the intention of releasing these indicators free of charge. You would see, after his first post on this thread, where a guy asked if he would give them the indies. It was later he attach those indies. It was after he was opposed that he learnt Nairaland is not a place he could just conduct business without people's trust first. As a matter of fact, I commend him for the ammendment, but noone, even including you, would see his first post on the other thread, that wouldn't smell rat. I believe what he's now doing (attaching free indies ) is what he should have done first then before asking people to pay for indies. So guy, for calling me an idi.o.t for what you don't know, you're just cursing yourself. I want you to know you wouldn't have got those free indies from him if he wasn't opposed, particularly by some gurus on Forex Trade Alert Thread didn't then; Piphacker can't deny the fact that our opposition led to his change of attitude and repentance.
Guy i was talking to d first poster up dia....wich 1 b ur own nah Abeg go slip........b4 i flog ur yanch...lol
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:57am On Jan 26, 2013
wapmasta001:
Guy i was talking to d first poster up dia....wich 1 b ur own nah Abeg go slip........b4 i flog ur yanch...lol
yes sir! But I wont go to sleep until u flog me. Come flog me nah
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by dagr8(m): 9:52am On Jan 26, 2013
@Piphacker... ur post is so honest and full of humility...thanks for coming out clear and also clearing urself....

Now I believe we can all hug one another and keep d flag flying grin grin grin

D truth is dat frm my experience on NL both at BOM and FTA thread helping each other free has been d lifestyle...so wen any one come wit d issue of pay into my account we are always careful about such...because many av had bad experiences...
All d same i c where u are coming frm....frm ur post

I wanted to say wapmaster shud apologize to Optismistic bt b4 i would even type i saw d spirit at work

Reading ur posts dis morning has just made my day
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by wapmasta001(m): 10:07am On Jan 26, 2013
Optimisticgondy: yes sir! But I wont go to sleep until u flog me. Come flog me nah
One love bro.....dat shud b d game......peace out
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by wapmasta001(m): 10:08am On Jan 26, 2013
dagr8: @Piphacker... ur post is so honest and full of humility...thanks for coming out clear and also clearing urself....

Now I believe we can all hug one another and keep d flag flying grin grin grin

D truth is dat frm my experience on NL both at BOM and FTA thread helping each other free has been d lifestyle...so wen any one come wit d issue of pay into my account we are always careful about such...because many av had bad experiences...
All d same i c where u are coming frm....frm ur post

I wanted to say wapmaster shud apologize to Optismistic bt b4 i would even type i saw d spirit at work

Reading ur posts dis morning has just made my day
Guy you for dpn c dat stuff o....light dey really give me jamb here ooo
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by dagr8(m): 10:14am On Jan 26, 2013
piphacker: [color=#000099]Anything that has no monetary attachment is valueless. Yoruba will say “a medicine you didn’t pay for will not be appreciated”. I suffered on FOREX to much, if now im enjoying it with my hard work and you want benefit, then I gave it out at a low price of N4,500. A money you will generate within few hours if properly set up. I hope next week, I will be hearing feedback from people who have bought the package.

Like i said earlier from my experience on FTA and BOM..i humbly disagree with u on dis in totality...

Honestly, wen i came to NL i dont know "A" in Forex bt i learnt, i was exposed, guided, mentored and am stil learning all 4 free...

And i appreciate it, I value it too....i dont want to mention names here....
But if u feel collecting d money is wat u want...well

All d same, i c ur good heart honestly
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by dagr8(m): 10:16am On Jan 26, 2013
wapmasta001:
Guy you for dpn c dat stuff o....light dey really give me jamb here ooo

PAtiently waiting o...hw come ur light is like dat na
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 11:18am On Jan 26, 2013
@ dagr8, thank u. u kno ive droped free ones too which im still dropping. ive even dropped 1 today. happy wkend bro.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by dagr8(m): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2013
piphacker: @ dagr8, thank u. u kno ive droped free ones too which im still dropping. ive even dropped 1 today. happy wkend bro.
Yea ...so much appreciated...i will like dis GMACD wella..
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by wapmasta001(m): 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2013
dagr8:

PAtiently waiting o...hw come ur light is like dat na
Ha won pack comot naw self....light go dey around o...d line go just drop....
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by MRMICKMEN: 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2013
piphacker: @ dagr8, thank u. u kno ive droped free ones too which im still dropping. ive even dropped 1 today. happy wkend bro.

please which broker are u using now,am with insta and what u said about them is true
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2013
MR MICKMEN:

please which broker are u using now,am with insta and what u said about them is true
IM using hotforex.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by MRMICKMEN: 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2013
piphacker: IM using hotforex.

oh ok thanks,do they have local funding method in 9ja like insta? and i sent u my email yestaday 4 the ebook.God bless u
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
MR MICKMEN:

oh ok thanks,do they have local funding method in 9ja like insta? and i sent u my email yestaday 4 the ebook.God bless u
they only accept credit card frm nig. iused gtbank visa card. i'll check ur mail,
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
@Mr michem, somebody told me that he paid with liberty reserve. my fair is that liberty reserve is proned with hacking. they may stell ur money if u have huge money in it. wishing u d best in ur journey towards financial freedom.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by jidowu84: 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2013
@pipsy do send the payment details to jidowu84@gmail.com .I. really wnt to learn new ways of trading this year to keep me ahead. Thanks. Bro
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
READ THIS PIECE OF YOU TRULY WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL WITH FOREX TRADING
it is not my write up but a preface of the book "strategy 10" by Rob Booker, i have told you to download it on the internet by searching google. I don't encourage you sending mail to me for this book because most of the mail received went to my spam folder, and I can only get it when I browse with my laptop. hotmail doesnt display spam folder when you browse with phone. anyway, I have sent this free ebook by Rob Booker to those requested for it. please read before you trade tomorrow and see the outcome.

]"A bear chased two hikers.
One hiker, while being chased,
stopped to put on running shoes.
As he was changing out of his hiking boots, his companion looked at him in
horror and exclaimed, “What in the world are you doing? You’ll never outrun the
bear if you stop now!”
Calmly, the other hiker said, “I don’t have to outrun the bear. I just have to
outrun you.”
[/color

The forex market offers more opportunity for fast financial success – and
financial ruin – than almost any other market. The get-rich crowd has always been
attracted to it. This crowd includes speculators, trading novices, retirees, and
professionals looking for a way to get out of debt, increase the excitement in their
lives, or simply get rich really fast.
These are the people who you will be taking money away from. These are the
people who will be eaten by the bear. You don’t have to outrun the bear (the entire
market). In fact, that’s impossible. You can’t beat the entire market. Those of you
who try will learn fast that the market has no mercy, can outrun anyone, and shows
no mercy.

I want to teach you how to run faster than the other traders.
[color=#006600]The Four Groups

There are four groups in the forex market.

1. There are the novice traders –
the greenies, the ones who try to outrun the bear and lose every time.
In addition to the novice traders, there are three other levels of
participation in the forex market:

2. the dealers,

3. the institutional traders, and the

4. advanced traders.

The dealers are the most powerful and they make the market, setting prices
and putting together deals.
The institutional traders work in banks, wire firms, or government
agencies. They trade huge amounts of money at a time, and the size of their
trades gives them enormous power.
Next, there are the advanced traders. This group
is comprised of people from all across the world,
sitting in smaller investment firms, offices, or even
their homes. You can be a part of this group. In
some cases, the advanced traders are the smartest
group – trade for trade – than any other group.
Because they don’t move a lot of money on each
trade, they don’t have as much power as the
institutional players. Because their trades are brokered
by the dealers, they’ll never have absolute trading power. But, because there
are so many novice traders – the advanced traders have plenty of people that
they can outrun. Your goal as a forex investor is to aggressively take money
out of the pockets of the novice traders.
Don’t feel bad about that. Someone’s going to take your money along the
way, and it’s going to teach you, very quickly, lessons that can only be learned
through failure. So, every time you take money from a novice trader, just
remember: you’re teaching him a valuable lesson. After a while, you might
even enjoy watching your hiking companion being eaten by the bear.

The above assertion is just a preface of what you are about to discover in the free ebook by Rob Booker. I discovered recently the predicament of many forex trader and why their account was almost always choked up. remember, I am a victim of forex trading too. if you follow the way the "gurus" are analyzing the forex signals, you will be scared to pant and say what kind of analysis is this? what is all this terminologies?

what you need is a strategy, those that use my strategy should continuously updating us with the screenshot so we be analyzing it together publicly. please I have posted on free indicator above too and the indicator is very good in displaying all time frames in a single chat. it will show the direction of trend in each time frame without you moving a way from your major time frame. e.g, if you are trading 1hr Chart, it will display all the rest time frame from 1m to 1month time frame below your chat giving you the opportunity to know what is going on in all time frame. it will show the trend direction of each time frame. the beautiful aspect, it will even tell you whether the trend is strong or week. i have reattached the indicator below.

Thank You and I will see you again tomorrow

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by MRMICKMEN: 5:20am On Jan 28, 2013
piphacker: they only accept credit card frm nig. iused gtbank visa card. i'll check ur mail,

thanks for the info
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by MRMICKMEN: 5:21am On Jan 28, 2013
piphacker: @Mr michem, somebody told me that he paid with liberty reserve. my fair is that liberty reserve is proned with hacking. they may stell ur money if u have huge money in it. wishing u d best in ur journey towards financial freedom.

GOD BLESS U
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by nairakobo: 7:14am On Jan 28, 2013
Pls help me ooooo, I can't get to install the MT4 setup I downloaded. I have both hotforex n instaforex setup. I hv disabled d firewall and the antivirus on my system yet they refuse to install. Pls wa ca I do?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 7:36am On Jan 28, 2013
@nairakobo, change your network. if you ar using mtn for example, change 2 other network like etisalat. if u ar still wit d problem, ur system might need reinstallation. gud morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Mtn Office Shut Down In Benin City Over South Afria's Killings (photos) / Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria / FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83