Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy (56624 Views)

Free Forex Indicators SMS Alert On Ur Phone / Free Forex Indicators / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 8:03am On Jan 28, 2013
@mickmen, thank u, i got ur mail. pls take small profit. we would like to see d screenshot pls so we can all analyse it together.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 8:41am On Jan 28, 2013
@felix200, u said buy EURUSD at 1.3462 but i saw a major resistance @ 1.3478. dont u think people should wait 4 d break of that resistance? gud morning
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 9:13am On Jan 28, 2013
@felix200, gbpusd too is heading down, even moving faster. i want u to respond. we need to guide d innocent people. though i dnt doubt ur signal but let us analyse together
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by wapmasta001(m): 11:02am On Jan 28, 2013
i wonder where he got dat...coz from wat am seeing on my chart here............going long on EU will seriously get u burnt........ not even waiting for resistance to b broken/ follow dat alert and get burnt......well he might av seeing it from a diff angle.....diz is forex.......u might not always win...buh................

1 Like

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by kupsonrex: 11:16am On Jan 28, 2013
piphacker: @felix200, u said buy EURUSD at 1.3462 but i saw a major resistance @ 1.3478. dont u think people should wait 4 d break of that resistance? gud morning

Hello Piphacker........i find it difficult to come out green on BOM when I use TF 45min/1hr except for a longer TF......... I don burn my cash finish oooooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by MRMICKMEN: 11:16am On Jan 28, 2013
piphacker: @mickmen, thank u, i got ur mail. pls take small profit. we would like to see d screenshot pls so we can all analyse it together.

yes sire
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2013
kupsonrex:

Hello Piphacker........i find it difficult to come out green on BOM when I use TF 45min/1hr except for a longer TF......... I don burn my cash finish oooooo :
can u upload the screenshot so all of us will anayls?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by kupsonrex: 11:41am On Jan 28, 2013
how do i present the screen shot?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 11:49am On Jan 28, 2013
@kupsonrex, when u open ur chart, press print screen on ur keyboard, open paint under assesories on ur computer, paste it ther and save it. u then attach it to ur post on nairaland. hope u get it?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by kupsonrex: 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
sent but not as colorful as the main market

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2013
kupsonrex: sent but not as colorful as the main market
You didnt paste it properly. save it as jpeg format when paste it to paint. if u dont get it, i'll explain better soon
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by kupsonrex: 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
piphacker: You didnt paste it properly. save it as jpeg format when paste it to paint. if u dont get it, i'll explain better soon

could not paste it on paint.......maybe you need to guide me more
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2013
kupsonrex:

not on my seat right now, will get back to u in d next few hours
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by spyglaxx: 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
oga piphacker can you please send the three basic indicators to irekke@gmail.com? God bless you.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
kupsonrex:

Let us try another method and see
Open the chart, press print screen botton on you keyboard, open Microsoft word, paste it in the Microsoft word, then right click on the image, choose save picture as then save it jpeg. Then upload it on your naiarland post.
Alternatively, tell us how you enter, the position of the indicators we talked about and what you perceived as the reason. Im trading FOREX and not BOM. If it is forex, I will just tell you to give me the time frame and currency, including the time you enter the trade, I will find out and update you. But you said it works fine on 4hr timeframe, that might be your preferred time. Everybody has a particular time frame that suite him or her.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
The Best Way To Solve Your Problem of Losing Money in FOREX
To be honest, I discovered some reasons why average Nigerians are daily losing to forex.

1. Most of those trading FOREX takes it to be gambling. They think it is compulsory to trade everyday. Take for instance, I only trade GBPUSD on 4hrs chart today. Most signals today pointed to Buy. If you read our my post above, I disagreed with felix200 signals on EURUSD and GBPUSD . I and wapnaster001 even told him that he should allow resistance to be broken before giving the signals. Till now EURUSD is still ranging along the resistance level we talked about this morning.

2. Most people don’t acquaint themselves well with basic FOREX training. You need one. I recommend surveycash thread, at least you have opportunity to ask him question if you follow his thread.

3. Recently due to EUROZONE CRISIS and the world economy melt down, technical analysis to is very difficult to follow. For instance, technical analysis made it clear that we are having bullish movement today, yet since monrning it remains in a sideway.
My honest suggestin is to find a suitable strategy and follow the strategy. If you are a new comer into forex trading or you are constantly losing money to forex, go and read “Strategy 10” by Rob Booker. It is free. FOREX is a business and not Gambling.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
spyglaxx: oga piphacker can you please send the three basic indicators to irekke@gmail.com? God bless you.

check page 2 and page 4 of this thread. the indicators are thr. wishing you all the best
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by spyglaxx: 5:49am On Jan 29, 2013
thanks bro downloads completed

1 Like

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 9:17am On Jan 29, 2013
Good Morning in the house. Yesterday was a dull day in FOREX world. We hope today will bring excitement to our trading. Please the purpose of our thread is to know the truth about the geniuety of indicators we are using. From the messages I have received so far, nearly 95% agreed that the system is working fine. I disagree a little here. I am expecting about 65%-70% success rate because either human or mechanical, it is difficult to attain 90% in Forex Trading.

My believe is that people are still testing both free and paid strategy. I have the believe that this week, people will start uploading their outcome on this thread so we can all analyse it together.
Due to EUROZONE crisis and global economic meltdown, I strongly recommend 4hr time frame for intraday traders. Market is rapidly changing nowdays. The movement of price is defying even Technical Analysis nowadays.
Thank you

AUDUSD are currently on upward movement. you can target 20pips. right now. check. daily analysis point to bearish movement. i am hundred percent sure you will win with 20pips. please do the demo and let see.

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by DAvIt0(m): 9:44am On Jan 29, 2013
watching it to break resistance level
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 10:05am On Jan 29, 2013
on 4hr timeframe, it has break d resistance on my chart. im happy u ar watching d chart. i've set up some trade b4 i left office. i'll update u in few hours when im back

1 Like

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 11:09am On Jan 29, 2013
Bullish flag parttern on EURUSD. Buy EURUSD on resistance break and target 60-80pips.

1 Like

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
If u are an aggressive trader, EU is on d bullish side courtesy my strategy. i got ur mail mr francis, thank u.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 7:27am On Jan 30, 2013
Yesterday my strategy gave a clear signal on EURUSD at exactly 16.00hr, and it moves more than 40pips. please see below diagram for your confirmation. good morning

I would like you to google for a book written by Quantum Research Management Group, in US. The ebook is free on the Intnet, search google for "FOREX CHEAT SHEET" it will show you the best time to trade. the secret the professionals don't want you to know

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by MRMICKMEN: 11:41am On Jan 30, 2013
ya u are right
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
@democivil, hope u've arrived safely? i'll call u tmrow. pls bear me, we hav bn rulling on fuel 4 d past 5 days in oyo town, hence i was unable 2 update dis trend. we shall c tmrow insha Allah. my regards 2 all in d house.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 10:00am On Jan 31, 2013
BOM TRADER ARE THE BEST TO ENJOY THIS STRATEGY.
I have previledge for the first time to acquint myself with BOM yesterday. A person came for my strategy all the way from Kwara State yesterday and told me he needed my strategy for BOM. I told him I have never traded BOM but im trading FOREX,
After I have analysed my strategy to him, he opened the BOM platform for me and with his explanation, I could deduced that this strategy is even more potent for BOM than Forex.
The nairaland username of the person is democivil. Below is a picture we snapped together yesterday.
They normally say seen is believing, i don’t even know that he has one indicator that resembled mine. As I opened his mt4 platform, I saw the indicator there, we put mine too there, and the man saw it clearly that there is a wide difference. That is why it is good to always verify things very well before rushing to pass comment.
I recommend this strategy to BOM trader with all my heart.

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by wapmasta001(m): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
and wat is diz strategy of urs piphacker

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply)

Mtn Office Shut Down In Benin City Over South Afria's Killings (photos) / Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria / FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.