Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy (56530 Views)

Free Forex Indicators SMS Alert On Ur Phone / Free Forex Indicators / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by louizzzz: 5:16am On Apr 03, 2013
Dear Piphacker,

Downloaded the forex gain formular but unable to extract.Seems there is an issue.Have anyone been able to access the zip file?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 7:16am On Apr 03, 2013
louizzzz: Dear Piphacker,

Downloaded the forex gain formular but unable to extract.Seems there is an issue.Have anyone been able to access the zip file?

no issue. those that have downloaded the software had even posted it on this thread. try and check back. if your system dosent have winzip to extract the file you wont be able to extract it. i will check the downloading link this morning to acertain myself. but i have seen those who downloaded it, they even posted some on this same thread.

those that are unable to attache it to their mt4 should know that it also contain template. you copy template too into template folder and load the template insted of looking for those indicators. let me know how you are progressing with it. cheers.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by kupsonrex: 11:39am On Apr 03, 2013
piphacker:

no issue. those that have downloaded the software had even posted it on this thread. try and check back. if your system dosent have winzip to extract the file you wont be able to extract it. i will check the downloading link this morning to acertain myself. but i have seen those who downloaded it, they even posted some on this same thread.

those that are unable to attache it to their mt4 should know that it also contain template. you copy template too into template folder and load the template insted of looking for those indicators. let me know how you are progressing with it. cheers.

Dear Kola,
what is the best leverage to trade with considering I am starting with the sum of $100?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2013
kupsonrex:

Dear Kola,
what is the best leverage to trade with considering I am starting with the sum of $100?

I appreciate the fact that we are gradually coming to understand that forex market is nobody's friend. if someone is unfortunate with the broker, the nightmare continues...

on the issue you asked me, i suggest 0.05lot, that is half of 0.1lot. if you are using the instaforex, their lot is 1.0, which means you are going to use 0.5lot.

when you get enough knowledge, you can move on to 0.1lots but that is when you account grow to arround $500. to make you be on safe side.

Thank You.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by soladnet14: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2013
Which forex broker can you recommend sincerely; considering all available "options"
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by louizzzz: 9:33am On Apr 04, 2013
Hello Sir,

I was able to unzip the folder, but it was empty. Has anyone been able to access the forex-gainformular folder.

Also, can these indicators work on an android phone? eg Techno D3 I have been thinking of getting one so I use on the go.

Has anyone tried it.

Thanks a million for your help. This is really a family. I must confess
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by usoeva: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
Hello Piphacker, to say thank u na small thing. bros, u try no b small.
i hav nt traded 4x b4 (though i have fair knowledge about it), bt just followed your guide here and got over 95% of my trade successful (d problem is that its in my demo account). am hoping to get my live account running soon.

thanks to all dat contributed, God bless u all. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by usoeva: 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
soladnet14: Which forex broker can you recommend sincerely; considering all available "options"

am as well interested in this, please which is better between hotforex, liteforex and instaforex.

currently am using hotforex for demo trading
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
let me thank you all too. i have been busy since morning and i think i need rest. i will respond to all questions by His grace tommorow. good night
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by kupsonrex: 11:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
piphacker:

I appreciate the fact that we are gradually coming to understand that forex market is nobody's friend. if someone is unfortunate with the broker, the nightmare continues...

on the issue you asked me, i suggest 0.05lot, that is half of 0.1lot. if you are using the instaforex, their lot is 1.0, which means you are going to use 0.5lot.

when you get enough knowledge, you can move on to 0.1lots but that is when you account grow to arround $500. to make you be on safe side.

Thank You.

thank you but where can I change it on the platform.........I have 0.1 and I am using FXpro
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Zither(m): 2:52am On Apr 05, 2013
Hello Piphacker, tried to register on your forum but it returned an error message after registration. Tried it twice to no avail.Just thought I should let you know.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 9:50am On Apr 05, 2013
Zither: Hello Piphacker, tried to register on your forum but it returned an error message after registration. Tried it twice to no avail.Just thought I should let you know.

thanx the problem will be rectified soon.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by gerald2(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2013
jeco: Ebook sent to: timkelly45@gmail.com

Jeco, abeg send the Ebook to my email: betteronlinejob@gmail.com
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by jeco(m): 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
gerald2: Jeco, abeg send the Ebook to my email: betteronlinejob@gmail.com

Ebook sent!
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by EdDave(m): 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2013
Jeco, pls may i have it too. daveatoza@yahoo.com
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by rozayx5(m): 7:37am On Apr 08, 2013
nice work here @ pip hacker, haters gonna hate but we all gonna make it big in this biz cool cool
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by gerald2(m): 7:43am On Apr 08, 2013
soladnet14: Which forex broker can you recommend sincerely; considering all available "options"
Solad, I use Hotforex and since I have been using them I have never had any issue with them.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by gerald2(m): 7:49am On Apr 08, 2013
usoeva:

am as well interested in this, please which is better between hotforex, liteforex and instaforex.

currently am using hotforex for demo trading
I have used almost three of them but Hotforex is better, run away from Market Makers, they are gonna make you cry. My 2 cent advise!
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by visionworld(m): 8:50am On Apr 08, 2013
gerald2: I have used almost three of them but Hotforex is better, run away from Market Makers, they are gonna make you cry. My 2 cent advise!

I have issues with verification of account on hotforex. They insisted I must send address verification and since they cannot accept electricity which bears my landlord name, what option can I used to verify address? Please i need your advice.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by gerald2(m): 11:51am On Apr 08, 2013
visionworld:

I have issues with verification of account on hotforex. They insisted I must send address verification and since they cannot accept electricity which bears my landlord name, what option can I used to verify address? Please i need your advice.
Simply work to any bank you are using and ask for your statement of account, you will get it within 20 minutes, scan it and send it through their email or paste it on your MyhotForex home page. With that you can be able to verify your account. Bear in mind what they need you to verify is your address and in that Nepa bill your Landlord's name will be on it. Use bank statement that carries your name and address on it.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by visionworld(m): 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
gerald2: Simply work to any bank you are using and ask for your statement of account, you will get it within 20 minutes, scan it and send it through their email or paste it on your MyhotForex home page. With that you can be able to verify your account. Bear in mind what they need you to verify is your address and in that Nepa bill your Landlord's name will be on it. Use bank statement that carries your name and address on it.

Thanks for your response. But unfortunately, I have been to the three banks I use and they said that my residential address does not reflect in bank statement. I only got two of those statements with no address on it. So is there another way around it?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by topsyn03(m): 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
visionworld:

Thanks for your response. But unfortunately, I have been to the three banks I use and they said that my residential address does not reflect in bank statement. I only got two of those statements with no address on it. So is there another way around it?
See enchanter such problem to when i want to open my account too with FX PRO. I will only urge if you have any NEPA bill, just go back to back to your back and ask them you want to change your bank address(i mean the address you use to open your account with your bank) to that of the NEPA bill you have with you. Hope you get it
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by visionworld(m): 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2013
topsyn03: See enchanter such problem to when i want to open my account too with FX PRO. I will only urge if you have any NEPA bill, just go back to back to your back and ask them you want to change your bank address(i mean the address you use to open your account with your bank) to that of the NEPA bill you have with you. Hope you get it

That's the address I use with my bank. The issue is that they do not include their client's address in the account statement.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by gerald2(m): 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
visionworld:

That's the address I use with my bank. The issue is that they do not include their client's address in the account statement.
Since you are sure you have the bank statement with you, you have to scan it in any Cyber cafe nearest to you and tell them to edit it, place your address in a strategic place in the bank statement. Make sure you do it pure and clean. This is not right but I just gave you the advise to make sure you verify your account.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
Thank you. you can use Tecno D3 for mobile trading. it was made after android 2.0, i have people that are using it. on hotforex. they will not accept any document that dosent have your valid address. the address must corespond with your document. and your bank statement is the best to use. Gtbank will print a page for you at N300 and you need only to scan it and mail it to them.
those that are unable to download gainformula, i have attached it below you only need to download the manual at www.forex.marvrid.com the file is to large to upload here.

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by jeco(m): 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2013
EdDave: Jeco, pls may i have it too. daveatoza@yahoo.com

Ebook sent!
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by benpuzzy(m): 7:28am On Apr 09, 2013
Good day Jeco, pls sir i need d e-book, my e-mail is benpuzzy444@gmail.com
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by achicares(m): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
How does one, answer the security question on hotforex? It's so confussing with the way it is arranged.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by gerald2(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
achi_cares: How does one, answer the security question on hotforex? It's so confussing with the way it is arranged.
Laugh wan kill me...lol Don't you know maths Simple question like 6+0, the answer is 6 nah. Just follow my link below and take that easy step once more. It's simple my brother!
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
gerald2: Laugh wan kill me...lol Don't you know maths Simple question like 6+0, the answer is 6 nah. Just follow my link below and take that easy step once more. It's simple my brother!

let me say for the first time i dont like what you posted here. this thread is meant for those who are just coming up with forex or those that have lost heavily to forex. i followed your link and i discovered that you are promoting a referral programme. i dont go agsinst such but it should be done in a more matured and honest manner. if you have any issue with hotforex say it so we can all learn. i have never had any issue with them and i dont normally promote them blatantly. please i dont see anything in the link you posted except it carries me to their website and i saw your affiliate id in the link. be that as it may, i still welcome you to the world of Affiliate Marketing. cheers
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by gerald2(m): 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
piphacker:

let me say for the first time i dont like what you posted here. this thread is meant for those who are just coming up with forex or those that have lost heavily to forex. i followed your link and i discovered that you are promoting a referral programme. i dont go agsinst such but it should be done in a more matured and honest manner. if you have any issue with hotforex say it so we can all learn. i have never had any issue with them and i dont normally promote them blatantly. please i dont see anything in the link you posted except it carries me to their website and i saw your affiliate id in the link. be that as it may, i still welcome you to the world of Affiliate Marketing. cheers
I don't have any issue with Hotforex, just that they are serving me well and their customer care is the best among all other forex brokers I used in the past. I just gave him the answer he needed, nothing more nothing less.

One Love Bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (30) (Reply)

Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) / Ayiri Emami Chills In His Mansion After The Day's Work. Photos / Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52