Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy (56531 Views)

Free Forex Indicators SMS Alert On Ur Phone / Free Forex Indicators / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by usoeva: 8:31am On Apr 10, 2013
gerald2: I have used almost three of them but Hotforex is better, run away from Market Makers, they are gonna make you cry. My 2 cent advise!

thanx bro...will try instaforex then, cos hotforex's verification is abit high. Will certainly join them when am more experience in this business.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Xzikob: 10:13am On Apr 10, 2013
Pls read my article very well. It's about forex profits. Its a must read. Why forex profits must not be kept virtually long with brokers www.ovisleek.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by gerald2(m): 11:12am On Apr 11, 2013
Piphacker strategy rocking my world. GU 30 pips tp hit...
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by gerald2(m): 11:34am On Apr 11, 2013
EU rocked me better. Man, your stuff works jare!
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2013
gerald2: EU rocked me better. Man, your stuff works jare!

Thank you
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by infofirst(m): 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2013
visionworld:

I have issues with verification of account on hotforex. They insisted I must send address verification and since they cannot accept electricity which bears my landlord name, what option can I used to verify address? Please i need your advice.

Just go to a court and do an affidavid carrying ur address or confirming ur address with ur personal details n pix n dat shd be sufficient
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by jeco(m): 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2013
benpuzzy: Good day Jeco, pls sir i need d e-book, my e-mail is benpuzzy444@gmail.com
Ebook sent!
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
[b]Happy weekend to all. I was surprised to hear that on Monday 15th Metaquotes, the author of MT4 we are using will change some features on their platform. The implication of this is that you will not be able to use some indicators and expert advisors on your terminal.
It is strongly advisable to mail your broker and confirm how this is likely to affect you. If you wake up and you discovered that some Indicators and EAs are no more working on your system, don’t panic, it means metaquotes has carried out their plan.
Recently MetaQuotes, the technology developer behind the MetaTrader 4 platform has prohibited any modifications for the MetaTrader 4 terminals. Starting from April 15th all such modifications will be forbidden and blocked in the terminals.
As a result, I have to inform you that starting from April 15th all the additional features such as OCO Orders, Automated Closes, Trailing Stops and the alarms with some other indicators and EAs in some Trade Terminal will no longer functioning. These order-management facilities will no longer be available and the only safe option is for you to stop relying on these features as soon as possible and in any event before April 15th in order to avoid losses.

To know that metaQuotes means it; this is part of their statement:

“Last month we warned that modification of distribution packages, implementation of third-party applications, as well as decreasing security level by unconditional activation of DLL calls are forbidden:
Unfortunately, some brokers and third-party developers do not pay attention to MetaQuotes Software Corp. license agreements implementing third-party components to the terminals and modifying distribution packages.
Therefore, we have to raise this issue and recall several conditions:
paragraph 2.3 of the license agreement for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 client terminals
No Modifications: You will not undertake, cause, permit or authorize the modification, translation into other languages, creation of derivative works, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or hacking of the MetaQuotes’ Software or any part thereof. You will also not create other software based on the MetaQuotes’ software.
subparagraph of the “Rights and Obligations of the Parties” section related to the Licensee of the license agreement for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms
Not adapt, reproduce, enhance, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise modify or engage in any other similar manipulation of the System or any portion thereof without the Licensor’s express prior written approval.
We strongly oppose the inclusion of any DLL/EXE files in the client terminals, forced activation of DLL calls with changes in the program’s default settings, as well as modifying distribution packages.
We earnestly ask all our clients to withdraw from using modifications. Only conventional distributions are allowed for use.

CAREFUL OBSERVATION
so far - does it not say, that all 3. party developed Indicators and EA´s are violating Metaquote´s Terms of use, we all have accepted by clicking on a simple Bottom before the Installation ?

Many people are considering moving away from mt4 for this singular act because it is going to affect the way many people are trading.
Again, if your broker is in United State, I think the new law may have serious effect on US non-resident, mail your broker and ask them about the new law and the effect it may have on you. The place is to do more research on the net because your broker might not be willing to tell the truth. I recommend moving to any other brokers outside United State to be on a safe side.
Thank you.
[/b]
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by santuse: 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
Thank you piphacker 4 the info
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by usoeva: 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
thanx,,,hope it will not affect the indicators you gave?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
usoeva: thanx,,,hope it will not affect the indicators you gave?

Thank God, It doesnt affect the indicators.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by NEYONET(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2013
Are they sleeping all this while when thousands of indicators and scripts are being created! Rubbish
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by gerald2(m): 5:33am On Apr 17, 2013
I hope we all are still following Piphacker's strategy religiously. As for me, I'm hacking pips with it.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2013
gerald2: I hope we all are still following Piphacker's strategy religiously. As for me, I'm hacking pips with it.

a lots of people are definitely hacking pips with it. i deliberately left the thread open for genuine comments from people that are using both free and paid stuff.

Thank you for your comment.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Siredmond(m): 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2013
Pls piphacker send me the daminani in i have been a forex trader since 2009 and left the market due to so much los,but i want to start again pls help out with ur indicators. My email adres = siredmond38@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 8:39am On Apr 18, 2013
Siredmond: Pls piphacker send me the daminani in i have been a forex trader since 2009 and left the market due to so much los,but i want to start again pls help out with ur indicators. My email adres = siredmond38@yahoo.com thanks.

you will get damiani indicator on page 2 of this thread. go to www.forex.marvrid.com to download your free forex package. though the package is also on page 2 of this thread only it doesent have the full manual.
Cheers Bros.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by gerald2(m): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2013
Siredmond: Pls piphacker send me the daminani in i have been a forex trader since 2009 and left the market due to so much los,but i want to start again pls help out with ur indicators. My email adres = siredmond38@yahoo.com thanks.
Go to page 2 of this topic and download the Indy's and make sure your read through all the post here both questions and answers from page 1 to end, for you to maximize knowledge of the indicators and how they work perfectly.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by SIGAJ(m): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
WHICH PLATFORM DO U TRADE ON? WHICH BROKER?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
SIG_AJ: WHICH PLATFORM DO U TRADE ON? WHICH BROKER?

mt4, hotforex
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by simplyOJ(m): 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2013
@PipHacker, I have been following your thread for sometime and have equally been
studying the Profitfromforex ebook you gave, it really gave me a more simplified
insight into the forex trade.

Please i just need clarification on the point below:

1. There are various time on the brokers platform one can trade on i.e 5M,15M, 1H, 4H etc

If a trade is placed at say 1 hour time frame and the stop loss and Take profit has been taken,
if neither the TP or SL marked areas was reached after the 1 hour mark, does the trade
still continue or it automatically cancels out, because i have seen on top of a 15 minutes time period
that has the following: (15minutes 10days)

Please Forex gurus here no laugh me o! I wan learn.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by ACM10: 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2013
^^^

grin grin grin grin

No Newbie, your trade continues till your take profit or stop loss is hit
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by simplyOJ(m): 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2013
ACM10: ^^^

grin grin grin grin

No Newbie, your trade continues till your take profit or stop loss is hit
Thanks man tongue grin
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by ebankole: 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
OP...
thanks for opening this thread and for useful indi please....
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 8:45am On Apr 21, 2013
simplyOJ: @PipHacker, I have been following your thread for sometime and have equally been
studying the Profitfromforex ebook you gave, it really gave me a more simplified
insight into the forex trade.

Please i just need clarification on the point below:

1. There are various time on the brokers platform one can trade on i.e 5M,15M, 1H, 4H etc

If a trade is placed at say 1 hour time frame and the stop loss and Take profit has been taken,
if neither the TP or SL marked areas was reached after the 1 hour mark, does the trade
still continue or it automatically cancels out, because i have seen on top of a 15 minutes time period
that has the following: (15minutes 10days)

Please Forex gurus here no laugh me o! I wan learn.

[b]The trade will not close until your TP or Sl get hit irrespective of the timeframe you use. nobody will laugh at you. all of us are daily learning because learning is a continuous process. let me say thank you to all that have been appreciating my little effort. Truth is the only constant thing in life. To be more honest there are lots of time when you will loose too but the winning rate is very high to the point of 90% which I think is excellent. This is a thread that was open in January and till now if you read from page 1 to page23 you will see what people have been saying.

Something is worrying me on this nairaland. It is like nairaland management do promotes people with questionable products and resist those with genuine intention. At the end of the day we will be talking of scam here on nairaland and giving such scenario much publicity. When I searched for the reason, I can see that nairaland hate people making money from nairaland without going to advertising section. The implication is that they will go against you when you are making it on nairaland without paying the management an advertising cost. The image spec of my paid product Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 that has improved the lifes of many people had been removed in advertising section that I posted it for no just reason. However, it doesn’t disturb me because people can now get enough freebies from www.marvrid.com my own developed website.
I do lose money too but it is part of what makes you a forex trader. Be that as it may, I would like to talk about time to trade for forex for optimum result. If I don’t respond to your mail please note that your mail might gone to spam folder and I can only read mail from my genuine folder through my Android phone. Please bear with me. I suggest a direct telephone call on my hotline 0809 489 4862 to hasten your request or comment.

Best Time To Trade Forex
I was challenged yesterday by somebody on one of my post as regards to time to trade forex. I made it clear the best time to trade forex in Nigeria. He said I should stop misleading people because forex market is open 24hrs except the weekend and trend may develop at any given time.
Yes! I agree that forex is open 24hrs. At least if I don’t want to agree, most of the trainings and books we have read pointed to the fact. They even told us that the best time to trade forex is during the active period of such currency pair we are trading. For instance, we were told that that best time to trade British Pounds is during the European Season and the best time to trade US dollars is during New York Season. Fine I agree because those are the time when volatility will be high. Those are the time when major financial hubs will be opened and those are the time when economic news will be out.

But the secret, the real secret, the secret they don’t want you to know is that “best” trend do happen before the opening of those season. I am not saying that trend do not formed during other hours please get me right, I said “Best Trend” do form before opening of any season or market.
You ask why? Most of the trend formed during active season might be as a result of economic news and some other Fundamental issues. As in regard to trend formation before the active season, the trend is normally formed as a result of Technical Issue.

This now brought us to the issue of Technical Trading and Fundamental Trading. Nearly 90% of Nigeria forex traders are technical traders and the best time to trade is around 8-13 G.M.T that is around 5-10 E.S.T
How many Nigerians can follow economic news? Poor power supply, erratic Network connection, and low level of economic development are the major factors that disallow us from being a Fundamentalist.
This is why I said the best time to expert good trend in Nigeria is between 7a.m and 12p.m Nigeria time. Most of trend around this period are genuine trend formed from technical analysis. I did not say trend do not form at any other hour.

Kindly google for the book. It is too large to upload here, “Forex Cheat Sheet” what professionals doesn’t want you to know about timing in Forex by J. Martinez the founder of Quantum Research Management Gruoup in Las Vegas, you will see what I meant. Don’t forget to register at www.forex.marvrid.com to get my upcoming research and jaw cracking discovery on Forex.
Happy weekend.
[/b]
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by ACM10: 9:03am On Apr 21, 2013
piphacker:

[b]The trade will not close until your TP or Sl get hit irrespective of the timeframe you use. nobody will laugh at you. all of us are daily learning because learning is a continuous process. let me say thank you to all that have been appreciating my little effort. Truth is the only constant thing in life. To be more honest there are lots of time when you will loose too but the winning rate is very high to the point of 90% which I think is excellent. This is a thread that was open in January and till now if you read from page 1 to page23 you will see what people have been saying.

Something is worrying me on this nairaland. It is like nairaland management do promotes people with questionable products and resist those with genuine intention. At the end of the day we will be talking of scam here on nairaland and giving such scenario much publicity. When I searched for the reason, I can see that nairaland hate people making money from nairaland without going to advertising section. The implication is that they will go against you when you are making it on nairaland without paying the management an advertising cost. The image spec of my paid product Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 that has improved the lifes of many people had been removed in advertising section that I posted it for no just reason. However, it doesn’t disturb me because people can now get enough freebies from www.marvrid.com my own developed website.
I do lose money too but it is part of what makes you a forex trader. Be that as it may, I would like to talk about time to trade for forex for optimum result. If I don’t respond to your mail please note that your mail might gone to spam folder and I can only read mail from my genuine folder through my Android phone. Please bear with me. I suggest a direct telephone call on my hotline 0809 489 4862 to hasten your request or comment.

Best Time To Trade Forex
I was challenged yesterday by somebody on one of my post as regards to time to trade forex. I made it clear the best time to trade forex in Nigeria. He said I should stop misleading people because forex market is open 24hrs except the weekend and trend may develop at any given time.
Yes! I agree that forex is open 24hrs. At least if I don’t want to agree, most of the trainings and books we have read pointed to the fact. They even told us that the best time to trade forex is during the active period of such currency pair we are trading. For instance, we were told that that best time to trade British Pounds is during the European Season and the best time to trade US dollars is during New York Season. Fine I agree because those are the time when volatility will be high. Those are the time when major financial hubs will be opened and those are the time when economic news will be out.

But the secret, the real secret, the secret they don’t want you to know is that “best” trend do happen before the opening of those season. I am not saying that trend do not formed during other hours please get me right, I said “Best Trend” do form before opening of any season or market.
You ask why? Most of the trend formed during active season might be as a result of economic news and some other Fundamental issues. As in regard to trend formation before the active season, the trend is normally formed as a result of Technical Issue.

This now brought us to the issue of Technical Trading and Fundamental Trading. Nearly 90% of Nigeria forex traders are technical traders and the best time to trade is around 8-13 G.M.T that is around 5-10 E.S.T
How many Nigerians can follow economic news? Poor power supply, erratic Network connection, and low level of economic development are the major factors that disallow us from being a Fundamentalist.
This is why I said [size=14pt]the best time to expert good trend in Nigeria is between 7a.m and 12p.m Nigeria time[/size]. Most of trend around this period are genuine trend formed from technical analysis. I did not say trend do not form at any other hour.

Kindly google for the book. It is too large to upload here, “Forex Cheat Sheet” what professionals doesn’t want you to know about timing in Forex by J. Martinez the founder of Quantum Research Management Gruoup in Las Vegas, you will see what I meant. Don’t forget to register at www.forex.marvrid.com to get my upcoming research and jaw cracking discovery on Forex.
Happy weekend.
[/b]

I agree with you that trends at that time interval are mostly genuine. But left for me, the best time interval to trade in Nigeria is from 2pm - 6pm. This is when London/European market overlaps with the New York market. The volatility at this point in time is very high. You can enter trade at that time and hit your target in 2 mins. This is also when you gets most false moves. I advise traders to be mindful of fundamental news, because it can make or mar their success at this time.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by simplyOJ(m): 11:11am On Apr 21, 2013
Piphacker thanks for all your effort. Your site at forexmarvrid.com seems to have taken over by one carolina
and posting in a language that i cant understand. is it suppose to be like that?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 1:01am On Apr 22, 2013
simplyOJ: Piphacker thanks for all your effort. Your site at forexmarvrid.com seems to have taken over by one carolina
and posting in a language that i cant understand. is it suppose to be like that?

Thank You for your observation. I am new to forum development that is why they hackings. i will soon come over it.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by oneclicksms: 1:15am On Apr 22, 2013
AN AUSTRALIAN BUSINESS GROUP IS ABOUT TO LAUNCH IN LAGOS!!!

THIS IS A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY FOR Products Merchants, Digital Products Merchants, Payment Solution Merchants, Advertisement Agents, Entrepreneurs, Job Seekers, and Network Marketers.

To Register as A Representative in your State or Location and Make Residual Income from this Opportunity all you Need is Just N4, 500

Get your N4, 500 Ready before Our LAUNCH DATE:
WEDNESDAY MAY 1ST 2013

JOIN Us FAST and BENEFIT as A PIONEER!

“Do Not be like one of those who are just sitting on the fence; neither on this side nor on the other side.”

We Will Offer to You FREE One Day Training
to Get Started with Us!
Online Training and Support will also be available for everyone!

BE A PART OF THIS MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR PROJECT
I will get you posted with more update on this!

For Inquiries Contact:
HUMPHREY
talk2humphrey@hotmail.com
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
Best Exit Strategy

In my quest to find a solution to when to actually exit a trade, I came across one of the best exit indicator.
To say the truth, you are not going to download any indicator. The indicator is on your MT4 chart.
It is parabolic SARS indicator. But listen the setting is quite different from your normal setting. Just put this setting and change it colour to another colour say yellow.
The new setting should look like this;
Under parameter you will see

Step: put 0.04 instead of 0.02
Maximum: put 0.4 instead 0.2

Change the colour to either yellow or any one that suit your fancy to disntiguish it from the normal chart.
Whenever you see that Psar above your candle if you are buying, close the trade, if the Psar came below your candle if you are selling close your trade. I put the screenshot below.

for more enquiries 0809 489 4862 shocked

i believe you people are hacking pips with your strategy. if you have been encountering any problem with any of my strategy, kindly drop a note so we can analyse it together. cheers

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 6:52am On Apr 24, 2013
good morning, if you are having any problem with my strategies kindly drop a line so we can analyse it together. though i a convinced we are getting our heart togerther.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply)

Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) / Ayiri Emami Chills In His Mansion After The Day's Work. Photos / Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.