Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

PDP Accuses ACN Of Destroying South-west Public Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Accuses ACN Of Destroying South-west Public Service (5283 Views)

Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service / PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai / Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Accuses ACN Of Destroying South-west Public Service by Shittaakeem(m): 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2013
Adetoro Bukola:

Re u campaining for pdp?
who will join pdp(poverty democratic party) if u think pdp is a good party u are on a long tin tongue
Re: PDP Accuses ACN Of Destroying South-west Public Service by Wadeoye(m): 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2013
Thanks ACN for sanitising the civil service joooor.

At least we know what PDP did in Bayelsa state with the appointment of Dame Patience as perm sec thereby denying the right people the opportunity to grow in their career.
Re: PDP Accuses ACN Of Destroying South-west Public Service by esikpogho: 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2013
kings square benin city
Re: PDP Accuses ACN Of Destroying South-west Public Service by GARRIx7(m): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2013
ilugunboy:

I will let GarriX7 speak for himself.

I know you....and you know that I know your several Ids in this community.

Keep looking for trouble

My Brother, abeg leave that attention seeking Bast.ard alone.

Just check his posts and you'll see how hopeless and deranged he is.

He's a loser in "Real life", that's why the simple and inconsequential act of my topic hitting the front-page is making him foam in the mouth like a rabid dog....
Re: PDP Accuses ACN Of Destroying South-west Public Service by isuomo: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
Oyo State had Perm Secs who could not send emails under Akala and please this is not a joke but absolutely truth, Ajimobi had no choice but to let them go and as at last count 17 obsolette Perm Secs have been let go.
Re: PDP Accuses ACN Of Destroying South-west Public Service by Rexyl(m): 5:40am On Jan 15, 2013
isuomo: Oyo State had Perm Secs who could not send emails under Akala and please this is not a joke but absolutely truth, Ajimobi had no choice but to let them go and as at last count 17 obsolette Perm Secs have been let go.

Some people just type something unreasonable sha. Were carrier officers up to the position of PS just find themselves there without track records of good performance and experience over the year? Those PS were appointed after passing proper promotion exams and interview. People who do not know about a system shouldn't contribute anything. People shouldn't allow political inclination and interest to block their sense of reasoning.
Government is continuum, The present government kick started on various programs and achievements (from environment to health to education to job and wealth creation) on board handed over by the previous administration and it has since continued with it, the only difference is in changes of policies. Probably it is due to these changes, sincerely speaking, majority are not complaining of difficulty in life especially on economic activities during Akala time such as it is presently. One thing about any government is that some people at some time are unhappy and very bitter about policies of a government as no government can completely grant expectations of all at the same time.
Re: PDP Accuses ACN Of Destroying South-west Public Service by michealade(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2013
Billyonaire: The corruptibility of any politician has to do with his background. Its not about the party at all. Tinubu is ACN yet he is as corrupt as 2 Abachas put together, Ibori was from PDP and he was a thug in government house. Buhari funneled PTF funds and till tomorrow he wont say shit to IBB cos he could be exposed. These parties also parade shinning examples in some climes where corruption is not in their blood, you can name them. The future of our democracy lies on our collective action to not allow parties become a tool of an individual for corrupt enrichment, they also use the party as a cover against immunity, lets say EFCC wants to investigate Tinubu's source of funds for the Airlines, Hotels etc he own, and a nematode will jump out and say its political witch-hunting. PDP happens to be the only true party that is bigger than all her members, even OBJ and Ekweme, the founding fathers, but Buhari owns CPC and Tinubu owns ACN, these are fake parties, people beware of such groups, join PDP, the only true party, a national party, an open party where primaries are conducted in a contested fashion. Join the winning team, dont dine with failures, life is too short my people. All in favor, join me today in PDP.
e be lyk say uno dey see changes with Acn.check oyo state nau,see drastik change,chek lasgidi,see osun ol of m changn.if it ws pdp it wud al b stagnant!its nawmal all politicians wud steal smal buh pdp tifs too much
Re: PDP Accuses ACN Of Destroying South-west Public Service by nollywood20: 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2013
[size=18pt]PDP is Peoples Deceiving Party —Ladoja
http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/pdp-is-peoples-deceiving-party-ladoja/[/size]
Re: PDP Accuses ACN Of Destroying South-west Public Service by Rexyl(m): 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
Every man for himself God for us all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki Swears In Mrs Oluremi Tinubu ( Pictures ) / 1899 Letter Of Mrs.t.j.dennis, Missionary In Igboland Reveals Facts About Ndigbo / Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.