Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,152 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? (3108 Views)

20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. / Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. / Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by dearzi(f): 10:42pm On May 05, 2006
I'm too realistic to say she's the best, but every mother that's ever been there for her child--cried with them, loved on them-y'all know the drill, those mothers qualify as the best.
My mum's my best friend, i can tell her anything, and i mean that literally. She's so cool, she has serious fashion sense, she's book smart and every other kind of smart. She's God fearing, hard-working, a proper woman of virtue.

Every point of my life she's been there for me, even after i left home. I remember the period i was having tooth ache, i called home, cuz the pain was unbearable, and it was midnight, and i had no sympathetic ear. My mum stayed on the phone till i was a bit calm and could nap a little. She called me through out that day to make sure i'd gone to the dentist and i was recovering nicely. When i had to have a nail extraction, though she didn't go the hospital with me, she got home and met me in pain. I'd never forget that day ever in my life. She'd already parked her car, came to my room to check up on me and saw me crying and she bundled me (i was 18 smiley) into her car and took me to a pharmacy to get an anaestethic to dull the pain. When we got home, she sat with me, as i couldn't sleep, and we just talked and gisted and prayed together, and we hugged for a long time.

Now, i'm getting married, i think she's happy, but sad at the same time, cuz a part of her feels she's losing her best friend. She'll always be my best friend. I love her--i couldn't have picked a better mum if i had to pick one for myself.
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by larger20(m): 10:47pm On May 05, 2006
Well mom is great :
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 05, 2006
my mum is the funniest mother on earth. She can make ur day. if u are down any day, she can just start by stroking u ( yabbing u) till u spread ur face.
She da bomb, In being great, she's second to NONE
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by Fimmy(m): 12:11am On May 06, 2006
She is all a man needs as a wife Mother besides she is very very funny the best thing that ever happen to me
MOM I LOVE YOU
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by darqly(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2006
My mother never lied and never lies to me. Gave everything to raise me after my daddy died! smiley
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by dbounddy(m): 3:34pm On May 06, 2006
first she knows how to make Cute babies (myself, my sister and Brother)

Secondly she is my best friend
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by Ndipe(m): 10:57pm On May 06, 2006
She was just a selfless woman, devoted to her husband, inlaws and her children. I miss her wit and wisdom. I really admire her abiility to get along with people, even the most difficult ones.
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by mmomi(f): 4:13pm On May 08, 2006
Yeah because whenever I visit them we will talk oooo(gossip) till midnight when I will be answering her hmmmm *sleeps*
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by diyobdw(f): 6:51pm On May 09, 2006
Let me put it this way smiley because she choose labour pain instead of Abort pills. grin grin
When i wiggled into the womb shocked cheesy wink
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by 2cantango(f): 6:53pm On May 09, 2006
diyobdw:

Let me put it this way smiley because she choose labour pain instead of Abort pills. grin grin
When i wiggled into the womb shocked cheesy wink

Lol! I like that! wink cheesy cheesy
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by diyobdw(f): 6:58pm On May 09, 2006
wink
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by Ashiwaju(m): 11:54pm On May 10, 2006
Well, every one has made quite a number of encouraging comments but i am just trying to find a word or two to describe why she is the best. If i were to be in pry 2, i would write 1000,000 pages describing why she da best!

She's Loving and My Own Mama would be ready to put her life on the line to save mine. Isnt that wonderful. (Unconditional i would say) Real love gan gan ni yen no be ife Money and Ife tibi tibi
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by vickybabe(f): 1:24am On May 11, 2006
what can i say my mother is precious
singing *iya ni wura iyebiye, ti a ko le fowora*
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by bethsy: 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2008
shes got it all
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by Bukie(f): 2:56am On Nov 07, 2008
She was ready to die in my place.
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:52am On Nov 07, 2008
Cos she's my mom. . . . . . . kiss. . . . oh and she's one in 6.5 billion cool
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by chisomquee: 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2008
after god,my mum comes next.she is the most wonderful and god fearing person have known all my life.
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2008
she is unique, always caring and ever supportive. but most of all because she's my mom kiss kiss
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by gentledove(f): 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2008
@ poster

She is God-fearing

willing to take all the necesary 'shit' from extended family just because she does not want to leave us to suffer

willing to sell and borrow so we could have education. she has this saying that ' let me sell whatever now, whe you all are qualified, you will buy me the latest'

she is a gem when it comes to encouraging and waking up the giant in you

she has a way of smiling and not shedding a tear even in crises

she protects our interest but not spoiling us. she does not spare the rod at all

she just clocked 59 and she got what she deserved. a house. two cars. four grand children. a linguist as a daughter. an administrator as a daughter. an engineer as a son and a Medical doctor as a son.

Iya Nurse, you might not have the chance to read this because i know you will be busy attending to patients, but know that YOU STILL REMAIN THE VERY BEST MUM IN THE WHOLE WORLD. on behalf of my sister and my brothers, the three inlaws, the grandchildren and also your darling husband, we say GOD BLESS YOU!!!
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by MadMax1(f): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2008
She's one of my best and closest friends, and we talk about everything.
She constantly encourages me to give my all and be all that I can be. I love that she's always had high expectations of me.
She's very direct and takes no BS.
She's funny, a real drama queen.
She can give and has given and sacrificed a lot for all of us, and I love her beyond anything I can describe. I like her simple,unwavering faith in God.
Her warm heart and her kindness.
There's no way to descibe her that'll capture who she is, and I won't try. But she is the BEST mother there is.
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by zayhal(f): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2008
She's the most loving creature I know.
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by askme1(m): 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2008
becuase she takes care of me to this stage
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by Flakybaby(f): 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2008
Becos she gave me life and was wiv me and my siblings and dad through good and bad times, pray God heal her so she can enjoy the fruit of her labour, mum i love uuuuu kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2008
I actually dont think my Ma is the best mum in the world. Hells No she aint.

But she was definitely the best mum for me.
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by skfa1: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2008
Because she always think about me just to know if everything is ok with me.

She keeps praying (fasting and prayer) every day for us. I like her  kiss
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by solatayo(f): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2009
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss MY
kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss MUMMY
kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by Fhemmmy: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2009
Just cos she is my Mom
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by mamagee6(f): 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2009
She's strong, hardworking and a good cook too[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000].
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by Kunbee: 1:13am On Oct 16, 2009
Cos shes my mum
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2010
my mom could be sooooo sweeeeettt,caring n generous n she can be soooooo nasty n rude n irritatingly naggy so there r 2 sides 2 her,whichever one u stimulate comes out.in all she's a perfect model of a career woman,mother,wife,freind,confidant,home maker,socialte,great cook n fashionista cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by googles: 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2010
my mum is the best mum in the world. . . . .she is so cool

there was a time my daddy had a fatal accident he was bedridden for more dan two years my mother took care of us selflessly, two of us just gained admission into the university den she had to cater to all our needs, she took care of my daddy like her life depended on it
and she is so hard working she is the the first woman to ever hold the post she is currently holding at work

she is simply the best mom in the world kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Marriage That I Want / Advice On Family Interference / I'm This Close To Losing My Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.