Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? (3109 Views)

20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. / Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. / Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by candyA(f): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2006
she has d largest heart to accomodate evryone
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by candyA(f): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2006
she has all d quqlities a woman can eva b qualifided by
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by whiteroses(f): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2006
she is very coperative just like a friend or teenager and my friend thinks it's cool, but she smacks me with bear hands and i find it itchy.
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by snatchmore(m): 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2006
my mum is hardworking, always willing to help and very friend. we play like friends.
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by Dojo(m): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2006
She's a good mum. She's supportive, e.t.c
Words can't describe her.
I love her so much.
She is a GOLDEN MOTHER.
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by comely(f): 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2006
My mum is the best mum on earth.How i wish i could have her around me now,since i've lost her.there is no one like mama to me.
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by Zahymaka(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2006
My mom is one of the few people on earth who understand me -- she's also very proud of me.
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by kimba(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2006
where is the adjective i can use to qualify my mom?

shes too much!!!
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by IAH(f): 9:04am On Apr 29, 2006
Her gentle spirit and loving &caring nature.
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by bolex(m): 2:26am On May 01, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

That is more than enough for the mama who still takes care of me till this very moment

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by diddy4(m): 5:31am On May 01, 2006
she loves me more than everyone on earth. she has been there for me when i was bad and when i am good and she will continue being there for me. she is my angel. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by hotangel2(f): 6:34am On May 01, 2006
Okay enough of MUMMY TOPICS. Where the fxck are the daddy topics? angry angry

wat makes my mom the best mom in da world? I came to this world thru her.
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by Ddii(f): 2:18pm On May 05, 2006
my mum, with GOD'S help, made us who we are today.
she's tough, smart and very beautiful.
she is an adorable person and an inspiration to many
she's understanding
she's got so much class
she's an outstanding success, and knows that with God, all thing are possible
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by candyA(f): 6:04pm On May 05, 2006
well my owm mum's quite unique, she's a mum above all mums

murder me!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by spikedcylinder: 6:24pm On May 05, 2006
My mum has the kindest heart ever!I can't even beging to describe her.
I have a friend whose mum has been a pillar of strenght.He doesnt know this but i love his mum on his behalf,the woman don try!

Hot-A,i noticed from your previous posts that you are quite close to your dad.Thats a very good thing and somehow its proves my brewing hypothesis-WHEN KIDS(ESP GIRLS) ARE CLOSE TO THEIR FATHERS,THEY TURN OUT REAL GOOD.
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by Rottweiler(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2006
I can't explain the reason why! It's a strong feeling that she's the best in the world!
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by Busta(f): 6:32pm On May 05, 2006
cos she's my bestest Friend grin
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by Rolly: 6:53pm On May 05, 2006
because she loves me even when i'm being nasty cheesy
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by Hotstepper(f): 6:57pm On May 05, 2006
can't just describe it, she is mother to every1 who comes her way. She can give her last penny to someone. She reaches out to less privileged ones. she is a definition of a sweetmother, I know that's why I was named NNEAMAKA (mother is good/beautiful) aka MAMA ORANINE (mother of all)
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by hotangel2(f): 6:59pm On May 05, 2006
Thanks spikedcylinder. Yeah im closer to my dad.

I can tell u a whole bunch of stuffs that makes my Aunt the best Mom in the world. She's awesome.
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by spikedcylinder: 7:00pm On May 05, 2006
I hope you dont mind me asking,where's your mom?
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by hotangel2(f): 7:03pm On May 05, 2006
She's somewhere in the world.

Okay Just kidding!!!

She's in NIgeria, my mom n dad are divorced. smiley Pls dont say u r sorry! U didn't cause it. cheesy
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by candyA(f): 7:05pm On May 05, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmm!!! now im gettin jealous of you alls mum, but spikedcylinder mother make the best breeds of children. why some might preper dad's simply because he'il let anthin go by without toomuch struggle saying mama will put them in other, thereby leavin a truckload of a disoriented child for the mother to put back on track.

mothers can we just thank them enough?
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by candyA(f): 7:08pm On May 05, 2006
oh hot-angel please dont get me wrong on that o!!!
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by candyA(f): 7:10pm On May 05, 2006
i meant in a home where both parents are together, its always like that
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by hotangel2(f): 7:12pm On May 05, 2006
Hunnie, u dont have to defend urself when im not attacking.

I guess u r talking in the normal way that "fathers" are known. As in they cant take care of their kids, and then the motther has to do all the work.

Here's newsflash, it dont happen like that in every home. Including homes where both fathers and mothers are present.
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by candyA(f): 7:17pm On May 05, 2006
i said in most cases .which has been proven true.got that from a research work i did last year
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by larger20(m): 7:18pm On May 05, 2006
Mine is not the best but she is caring.
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by candyA(f): 7:18pm On May 05, 2006
@ larger_20

why do you say that?
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by hotangel2(f): 7:20pm On May 05, 2006
@candy A. Im also getting this from a research i did last month, Fathers are more caring than most mothers are -- if given the chance to be caring.

Okay actuallu, i didn't do any research. But i know that most kids that were taken care off by their dads, turn out really good kids.  And not the way u made it to be
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by eveseh(f): 7:31pm On May 05, 2006
becos she made me to see day lights kiss kiss
Re: What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? by spikedcylinder: 7:40pm On May 05, 2006
candy A:

hmmmmmmmmmmm!!! now im gettin jealous of you alls mum, but spikedcylinder mother make the best breeds of children. why some might preper dad's simply because he'il let anthin go by without toomuch struggle saying mama will put them in other, thereby leavin a truckload of a disoriented child for the mother to put back on track.

mothers can we just thank them enough?

Huh?Were you refering to my mother or you were talking about mothers in general?
I dont seem to understand the "americanized" english you people speak on the forum.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Think You Know Your Taurus Man Or Lady Well Enough / Silky Kola For Sale CALL/WHATSAP 08030728324@ Affordable Price / Is It Right For A Guy To Sleep In His Wife Fathers House When Both Are Visiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.