Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC (10403 Views)

Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay / Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters / Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by otokx(m): 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2013
EFCC have started again.
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2013
gboss4sure: I have a feeling that sanusi is behind this game just to discredit soludo since Nigerians are now comparing him with soludo
It is not having a feeling...Sanusi is behind this and it is very bad. I'm not saying you should not prosecute a criminal but my bible says something of "he who is without sin should cast the first stone. Now the question is this; Is Sanusi clean?
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by blackbeau1(f): 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
Operative word being 'may'. This is Nigeria and in Nigeria,'big men' r never asked to stand trial.
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2013
Let sanusi remember that he would retire someday and the person at the helms may be anti-Islamist.
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by dayokanu(m): 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2013
So Sanusi is now EFCC boss

Person tiff money you say na Sanusi, Shey na Sanusi put the money for him pocket?

When Cecilia Ibru, Akingbola Alams, Bode george, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ibori, Dariye Tafa Bankole etc were arrested by EFCC who was behind it

3 Likes

Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
We all know where this is going. the same EFCC that gave Lucky Igenidion a slap on the wrist charging him with a N3 million fine for a N25 billion crime.. he also got to keep a good portion of his loot and houses grin grin grin
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2013
Gorverment magic
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by Rastamann: 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2013
Nothing dey happen! Wetin happen to bank-ole, Fa-crook and Ote - d -ole, to mention a few? Vagabonds in power VIP!
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by victorD3: 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by victorD3: 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2013
So bad that Sanusi had to return his own after the decision to print 5000k note was canceled by GEJ as a result public outcry.

But wait o! 750M for only bribe?

Who say politics no good suppose die young.

1 Like

Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2013
dayokanu: So Sanusi is now EFCC boss

Person tiff money you say na Sanusi, Shey na Sanusi put the money for him pocket?

When Cecilia Ibru, Akingbola Alams, Bode george, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ibori, Dariye Tafa Bankole etc were arrested by EFCC who was behind it
You still don't get the gist. Sanusi himself IS NOT CLEAN. You don't need a soothsayer to tell you that SLS is one way or the other behind this.
When you hear that the former NNPC boss is being interrogated you would know that the present NNPC boss is behind it; if not, how did they[efcc] get the incriminating files?
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by omenziate(m): 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2013
Bunch of jokers, EFCC aint nothing but cowards.
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2013
gboss4sure: I have a feeling that sanusi is behind this game just to discredit soludo since Nigerians are now comparing him with soludo

I don't think its Sanusi. Its Anambra state election playing out. Smear whoever u can smear to clear d way. 1st it was Uba, now Soludo. Let me see if they can touch Ngige.
Its going to be hot next year.

1 Like

Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by Truckpusher(m): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
EFCC, Nigeria's toothless paper tiger with no capability to fight corruption because they all have skeletons in their cupboards....smdh
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by AdeniyiA(m): 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
charge soludo to court now!
we're not interested in that 'may be' nonsense
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by Eazeee(m): 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2013
Soludo was quizzed

very funny con3. If na poor man dem quizz by now u go expect am 2 dey hospital but dem quizz big man n yet edey jump up n down. Fu.c.k nigerian journalist
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by cupid4ig(m): 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
anambra state election is taken its shape, uba want to be the pdp candidate and the only person that will stop his is soludo, all this drama is politically motivated if not tell me why efcc waited till 2013 that the campaign will commence to bring the issue up smh
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by dayokanu(m): 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2013
@miguel:

You still don't get the gist. Sanusi himself IS NOT CLEAN. You don't need a soothsayer to tell you that SLS is one way or the other behind this.
When you hear that the former NNPC boss is being interrogated you would know that the present NNPC boss is behind it; if not, how did they[efcc] get the incriminating files?

So when the past Delta Governor Ibori was charged it was uduaghan who is behind it or how did EFCC get the files?

When former speaker DImeji bankole was indicted it was Present speaker Tambuwal that was behind it

I hope I am following your reasoning

Sanusi being clean or not isnt the issue, The issue is Did Soludo steal money? Nothing to do with Sanusi here. If he didnt steal money maybe they wont be chasing him all over

5 Likes

Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by tayoTFC(m): 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2013
Tell me which person have yeye(PDP) efcc ever sentence to jail term even when they have substantive evidence to procecute the person. Once they get directive from PDP (asorock) case closed.
Soludo PDP,EFCC pdp. CBN pdp NIgeria leaders pdp so nothing will come out of the case.
Until will get another strong opposition in asorock to alteast arrest and sent all the criminal pdp to prison like bode george in lagos.
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by Cuckoo48: 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2013
Can't believe am finally in Nairaland. Been trying to get in for 2 yrs. Y I P P I E!!! Am in! Am In! Am finally in! Oh my God! Am in!
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by Rhino5dm: 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
So, Sanusi told Soludo to collude with other bank executhieves to loot shareholders funds? Beyond the big grammar and various economic theories lies a cold hearted smooth criminal in Soludo. How can he looked the other way when Cecilia, Erastus were misappropriating billions and buying properties around the world? Soludo is a thief finito.

@miguel:

1 Like

Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by Cuckoo48: 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
Hey everyone! How una dey! Wetin dey happen for 9ja? Kai see me for Nairaland. Thank u Seun!
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by Rhino5dm: 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2013
@miguel:

Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by ztar(m): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2013
cupid4ig: anambra state election is taken its shape, uba want to be the pdp candidate and the only person that will stop his is soludo, all this drama is politically motivated if not tell me why efcc waited till 2013 that the campaign will commence to bring the issue up smh
thanks bro...ur comment says it all...d gunshot is coming from peedeepee....
but efcc officials should stop fooling themselves...i am getting tired of these toothless bulldog makin so much noise...
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
Soludo may be charged soon.
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2013
okpara ugo: Soludo may be charged soon.

So he has low battery?!

1 Like

Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2013
Kzinne: Jonathan is the worst nigerian president ever
how dare u refer my presido like that. The retardeen na the best ever. From behind. Up pDp
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by faporori24: 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2013
My church pastor like dancing asonto.
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
Fidtad: How soon.
He just needs to drop part of his loot.
case closed.

This is exactly what happens at EFCC. It is run like a normal DPO controlled police station...
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by ujukala: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2013
Politics is bad business. Imagine, 2006 contract being probed now!
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by Ardedaryor(m): 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
mtcheeee......clueless EFCC... next plz
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
dayokanu: So Sanusi is now EFCC boss

So you were there when he tiff the money? Abeg arrange us the details @plain biased mind.

There are only 2 sources for this EFCC probe, either Sanusi or PDP. And note that Sanusi the ranting bingo cannot match the intelligence of soludo in his next 3 lives. Anyway i wan hear english sef for court. Someone will be laughed at.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Refugee Welcomes Baby At Yola IDP Camp (Photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page / Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.