Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC (10404 Views)

Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay / Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters / Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by thaoriginator: 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
Nawaaaooooo so mr soludo sef... lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed-:Xlipsrsealed
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by greatgod2012(f): 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
My own concern and question is, why are Nigeria leaders arrested and charged by EFCC after leaving d office, does that mean that there is no credible leader in this our xtry.........so scary.......
May God help us all.
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by lookmangiw(m): 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2013
aglomar: Soludo seems to have fallen out of favour with d leadership of d PDP hence d witch-haunting.
exactly my thought.
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by kolexy(m): 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
@miguel:
It is not having a feeling...Sanusi is behind this and it is very bad. I'm not saying you should not prosecute a criminal but my bible says something of "he who is without sin should cast the first stone. Now the question is this; Is Sanusi clean?

Don't worry yourself. The next CBN gov will do the same to him too.
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by zikclassiq(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2013
Siga: Wetin happen to Dimeji Bankole's case EFCC? very soon Soludo case go go underground .... pretty much waste of time and tax payer's money...
to justify their budget allocation na
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by Azukaorji(m): 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
I personally pity those EFCC dogs.......money can only last 4 a while....but GOD of Anambralians will fight 4 us..just becus of 2014 election......i still wait 4 u people 2 invite OBJ,GEJ,ngozi okonjo and many others 4 questioning 4 our money dey have abused...if una no want GODs anger..make una leave innocent people alone
LocalChamp: Soludo may be charged soon- EFCC

Posted by: Ibrahim Apekhade Yusuf Posted date: January 13, 2013

THERE are indications that the immediate past Governor of the Central Bank (CBN),Professor Chukwuma Soludo, may be charged to court by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) over the contract for the printing of the N20 polymer notes in 2006.

Soludo was quizzed last Thursday and Friday by operatives of the commission in connection with the N750million alleged bribe in the process of awarding the contract.

Some CBN officials were said to have received bribe from the Australian firm of Securency International Pty which secured the contract.

The Nation gathered that the EFCC legal team is sorting out all the necessary details which would enable them file charges against Soludo.

Confirming this development to The Nation yesterday, Wilson Uwujaren, Head, Publicity, EFCC, said: “Don’t forget that the investigation on the matter is ongoing.

“But I can assure that the EFCC’s legal team is working round the clock to ensure that all the paper work is perfected to enable us prosecute the case against the former CBN governor anytime soon.”

Pressed further, he said: “The public will definitely be carried along as we proceed with the case. But I can assure you that the whole process will be as transparent as possible.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/soludo-may-be-charged-soon-efcc/
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by StepG: 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
First is dat investigation is stil on why not finish ur findings b4 d arrest.secondly,if not that he stepped on toes n dat he needs to be disgraced who wil kno d case.just like other thieves he has now paid his dues n can now win his governor sit.
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by Wadeoye(m): 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
Azukaorji: I personally pity those EFCC dogs.......money can only last 4 a while....but GOD of Anambralians will fight 4 us..just becus of 2014 election......i still wait 4 u people 2 invite OBJ,GEJ,ngozi okonjo and many others 4 questioning 4 our money dey have abused...if una no want GODs anger..make una leave innocent people alone

Who cares? The fraud you supported (GEJ) is now fighting you - Fresh Air indeed...

1 Like

Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by agabaI23(m): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2013
No problem. What about Farouk?
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by born2boink(m): 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
Mcdondayan: B.a.s.t.a.rd EFCC, see you in court.
going to which court,what happened to others going, the maximum he could get is six month and he will spend it relaxing in hospital like cecilia ibru,what happened to past governors going to court? They end up smiling with EFCC like Bankole,why are deceiving, steal goat goes to 7 yrs in prison....I pity nigeria
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by ismhab(m): 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
agabaI23: No problem. What about Farouk?
He is innocent.
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by klax(m): 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
Sorry is EFCC still existing And so is Soludo now the already dead EFCC want to use to wake up from their grave Pls Mr EFCC we are sick of your existence it has no meaning anylonger.
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by osangdanie(m): 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2013
Our client is into furniture making seek the services of the following persons:

1. PA/Admin Staff
- Preferably a Lady
- Has good understanding of Admin & office Management
- Interested and willing to learn the furniture business
- Good knowledge of Excel/Word
- Have a minimum of one year experience
- OND/HND in management related course

2. Architect (HND/Draftsman)
- Work on designs and interpretation of drawings on projects
- Interested and willing work learn the business
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience

Interested persons should send their CVs to: conedgesolution@yahoo.co.uk on or before Monday 21, 2013.
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by Lordlexy: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2013
Efcc are like toothless bull dog, they can only bark but can not bite
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by agabaI23(m): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
ismhab: He is innocent.
Welldone
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
pDude: Another drama. Shameless EFCC cry

Season 2 of Otedollar and Farouk saga.

Enter Soludo cheesy

First Season: How FAR can a CROOK go - FAR-CROOK.

Verdict: Cold Case.

1 Like

Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by SampleofFaith: 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
sanusi must ready after his tenure to be jailed without prosecution, HE WHO SOW WIND........shall reap!!!!!!!! Storm. Only GOD is enough.
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by Imstin: 12:08am On Jan 15, 2013
gboss4sure: I have a feeling that sanusi is behind this game just to discredit soludo since Nigerians are now comparing him with soludo

as if u just read my mind. Sanusi needs to be quizzed. With that his snazzy bow tie grin
gboss4sure: I have a feeling that sanusi is behind this game just to discredit soludo since Nigerians are now comparing him with soludo

as if u just read my mind. Sanusi needs to be quizzed. With that his snazzy bow tie gringringrin
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by tutu1: 2:07am On Jan 15, 2013
EFCC na for Nairaland ona they do investigation
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by vicholas(m): 4:49am On Jan 15, 2013
Mallam Niruh Ribadu is still the best EFCC chairman
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by phemybof(m): 4:59am On Jan 15, 2013
Kzinne: Jonathan is the worst nigerian president ever
yes d most worstest we av eva experience.tins were so bad ECONOMICALY,FINANCIALY,MORALY,MINISTRILY,SYSTEMÎCALY,EDUCATIONALY....ceteric paribus. If not because of ds OLORIBURUKU PARTY OF RIGERS. PDP has neva produc a gud candidat except YARDUA,may his gentle soul rest in perfet peac
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by bigtt76(f): 5:46am On Jan 15, 2013
Na today All de cases.against former governors, speaker Hose of Rep etc still pending den wan go start new one.
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by gidiMonsta(m): 6:00am On Jan 15, 2013
Some people reason with their yans.h sha, what has Sanusi got to do with this? Securrency, the firm involved in the alleged bribe case was investigated by the Australian government, EFCC is just working on the information provided by them.
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by prospero5(m): 6:37am On Jan 15, 2013
[quote author=Kzinne] wetin com be your own sef? For EFCC, nothing una go do. Remember Bankole? Otedola/Farouk?[quote author=Kzinne] wetin com be your own sef? For EFCC, nothing una go do. Remember Bankole? Otedola/Farouk?[quote author=Kzinne] wetin com be your own sef? For EFCC, nothing una go do. Remember Bankole? Otedola/Farouk?
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by prospero5(m): 6:38am On Jan 15, 2013
Kzinne: Jonathan is the worst nigerian president ever
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by ucheheart(m): 7:54am On Jan 15, 2013
Once again the hunter becomes the hunted. Nigeria, i hail thee. Tomorrow he will become EFCC chairman and deal with his enemies.
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 15, 2013
Nonsense!
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by demoore1(m): 8:54am On Jan 15, 2013
IGBO TRIBE ARE IN DEEP SHIT IN THIS COUNTRY. Ifeanyi Ubah thief small His company was closed and assets frozen, Otedola/Lawan Thief big Nothing Happen. Now its Soludo whose perfomance spoke volume when he was in office they want to kill. Remenber what the did to Savana Bank cos he is an igbo man. The same thing happened to Cletus M. Ibeto ( Ibeto groups). NA CRIME TO BE IGBO IN THIS COUNTRY embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by texazzpete(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2013
@miguel:
It is not having a feeling...Sanusi is behind this and it is very bad. I'm not saying you should not prosecute a criminal but my bible says something of "he who is without sin should cast the first stone. Now the question is this; Is Sanusi clean?

Sometimes I think of all my brilliant friends that have died...Mickey Olumoye in 400L, Jude with a CGPA of 4.3 that died months after graduation. Osaro that died in 2009, first class graduate and respected colleague. When I think of them, I wonder how UNFAIR life is that such brilliant, positive people have passed on and yet a m0r0n like yourself is still alive!

Smh.
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by Stallione(m): 11:59am On Jan 15, 2013
Jonathan,dora akunyili and co,instead of indulging on sometin that will benefit dis country they are busy pointing accusing fingers on an innocent man.It i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ a witch hunt against his gubernatorial election comin soon.Bastards,jonathan government worst ever!!!
Re: Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC by OsunOriginal: 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
They should charge him fast fast and jailed if found guilty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ / Today Marks 40th Anniversary Of Murtala Muhammed's Emergence As Head Of State / NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.