Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,965 members, 7,845,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Halleluyah! Converted Some Of My Family To Atheism On NL! Share Your Testimonies - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Halleluyah! Converted Some Of My Family To Atheism On NL! Share Your Testimonies (2224 Views)

Popular Christians That Converted To Atheism / Abroad Must Favour My Family (hilarious Photo) / Share Your Testimonies Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halleluyah! Converted Some Of My Family To Atheism On NL! Share Your Testimonies by cheddarking(m): 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
Bélla3:

TRUTH IS, WE ALL WANT OTHERS TO BELIEVE WHAT WE BELIEVE IN, THAT INCLUDES YOU LOGICBOY(evident from this thread). WHEN THEY DONT AGREE WITH OUR VIEWS, DOESNT NECESARILY MEAN THEY HATE US.

I really don't care what he believes in....

I just find it amusing how he tries to pass off his irrational beliefs as logical...

LMAO at these wannabe-Richard-Dawkins
Re: Halleluyah! Converted Some Of My Family To Atheism On NL! Share Your Testimonies by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
cheddarking:

I just find it amusing how he tries to pass off his irrational beliefs as logical...

lol......You have to lie to make your point about atheism!

Who says i wannabe like R. Dawkins?

hmm? You think that he is the atheist Jesus?
Re: Halleluyah! Converted Some Of My Family To Atheism On NL! Share Your Testimonies by cheddarking(m): 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol......You have to lie to make your point about atheism!

Who says i wannabe like R. Dawkins?

hmm? You think that he is the atheist Jesus?

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

ROTFLMAO

You should have your own show...

the illogicalboy half hour...

You're like the new Mr. Bean...
Re: Halleluyah! Converted Some Of My Family To Atheism On NL! Share Your Testimonies by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
Bélla3: and calling others delusioned' 'brainwashed' whats the difference? by saying you spend 20hrs online? I have heard that from atheists too. Maybe its coz you're making alot of 'impact', that it seems you spend so much time online.dnt feel bad! Oya smile;DNow this is mere allegations

Trust me christians love you.

TRUTH IS, WE ALL WANT OTHERS TO BELIEVE WHAT WE BELIEVE IN, THAT INCLUDES YOU LOGICBOY(evident from this thread). WHEN THEY DONT AGREE WITH OUR VIEWS, DOESNT NECESARILY MEAN THEY HATE US.

LMAO, just because you are a nice christian doesnt mean oter christians are nice or christianity is nice to atheists.

Futhermore, my borthers are agnostics not atheists. You fail.

Also, I think you should get an atheist boyfriend (if you arent married) maybe you'd understand grin then you can get back to me
Re: Halleluyah! Converted Some Of My Family To Atheism On NL! Share Your Testimonies by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
cheddarking:

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

ROTFLMAO

You should have your own show...

the illogicalboy half hour...

You're like the new Mr. Bean...

Agreed cheesy
Re: Halleluyah! Converted Some Of My Family To Atheism On NL! Share Your Testimonies by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 16, 2013
One of lb's converts trying to deconvert lb's alter ego...
Lol.. Lb u don do rubbish for dis lyf o..

Avicenna: @Abdulsleek

I'm an atheist. Ex-muslim.
I left Islam because I do not agree with it. Some morals, some punishments.......

I have no belief in God because we have no evidence for him. Its that simple.

You said somewhere that Allah is wrong.

I agree with you. COMPLETELY WRONG. I was told to never put my morals or principles before Allah's own. I'm not sorry, my reason says different. I have no interest in worshipping an ignorant God( no offence).

This your questions will finally lead you 'astray'. Not necessarily into atheism but you will definitely leave the religion. Maybe become a deist if you still believe in God.

My point is, trying to find answers here is futile. You will get rationalizations. And rationalizations. And finally, a GODDAMN take it or leave it.

I left it.
Re: Halleluyah! Converted Some Of My Family To Atheism On NL! Share Your Testimonies by Bella3(f): 9:03am On Jan 16, 2013
cheddarking:

Be nice!grin
Re: Halleluyah! Converted Some Of My Family To Atheism On NL! Share Your Testimonies by Bella3(f): 9:08am On Jan 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

LMAO, just because you are a nice christian doesnt mean oter christians are nice or christianity is nice to atheists.
Did logicboy just call a christian nice?*faints*

Futhermore, my borthers are agnostics not atheists. You fail.
but they are closer to your beliefgrin

Also, I think you should get an atheist boyfriend (if you arent married) maybe you'd understand grin then you can get back to me

I don dey find atheist boyfriendgrin.
Re: Halleluyah! Converted Some Of My Family To Atheism On NL! Share Your Testimonies by Ayomivic(m): 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2013
Logicboy03: Hard work results in success. My Nairaland posts have gone far and wide!

I hardly ever argue with my family, both nuclear and extended on atheism after 2 deadly arguments that nearly had fatal results for me. It has been over a year since anyone in my family has talked about atheism but due to spying on my posts, some family members have rejected religion. You cant argue with logic.

I just got the news few days ago that my activities on NL were monitored since they found out that I was active on NL as logicboy (maybe from my pc). However, I couldnt believe my ears when they said that they were impressed with my writing and I was very convincing. They want me to keep going!

I have always said it that our arguments here can change people. I am so happy. To all atheists, have a beer or cider or champagne at your local beer parlor or bar on me! grin

[size=18pt]
Also, if you have any real life testimony on how people got convinced by your atheist argument, please share! I am so happy, please dont take me too seriously after 8pm, I might be drunk grin

[/size]

Infact, you are a good son of your master Satan. Satan will be happy for you.
Re: Halleluyah! Converted Some Of My Family To Atheism On NL! Share Your Testimonies by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ayomivic:
Infact, you are a good son of your master Satan. Satan will be happy for you.

You are a very dull person. I dont blame you. You are high on the opiate of religion
Re: Halleluyah! Converted Some Of My Family To Atheism On NL! Share Your Testimonies by Nobody: 4:13am On Jan 22, 2013
Bélla3: Did logicboy just call a christian nice?*faints*
but they are closer to your beliefgrin
I don dey find atheist boyfriendgrin.

shocked shocked
Re: Halleluyah! Converted Some Of My Family To Atheism On NL! Share Your Testimonies by Bella3(f): 7:55am On Jan 22, 2013
Logicboy03:

shocked shocked
Hehehe na joke johr.
Re: Halleluyah! Converted Some Of My Family To Atheism On NL! Share Your Testimonies by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 22, 2013
Bélla3: Hehehe na joke johr.

lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looking For A Mountain Of Fire Church Around Ajah / Mercy / Please Help Satisfy My Curiosity About Tithing.....(for Fervent Christians)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.