Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,267 members, 7,954,038 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany (19778 Views)

CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing / Nigeria CBN Gov. Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Pres. Buhari Tongue Lashing / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Dotman01(m): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
Nigeria’s First Lady, Patience Jonathan, has been flown out to Germany on another emergency.

This development comes less than 24 hours after SaharaReporters revealed that she was billed to depart for Spain to attend to her health.

Medical sources in Abuja said Mrs. Jonathan had to be flown out earlier than expected due to new health concerns that developed overnight. The urgent nature of her departure for Germany led to cancellation of her appearance at a presidential event scheduled for 6:00 PM where the president hosted foreign ambassadors to Nigeria.

There is no official word from the presidency regarding her trip. Her principal media aide Ayo Osinlu told SaharaReporters by phone that he couldn’t tell of her movements because he was not in Abuja at the moment.

In August 2012, Mrs. Jonathan was airlifted to Wiesbaden, Germany, where she spent several weeks in a hospital for an undisclosed ailment.

The presidency did not confirm her condition or whereabouts throughout the period. She returned to Nigeria on October 14 and denied having been hospitalized in Germany or having any terminal condition.

“I don’t even know that hospital they are talking about,” she said. “I do not have any terminal illness or cosmetic surgery.”
www.saharareporters.com/news-page/nigeria-first-lady-again-hurriedly-flown-out-germany
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Dotman01(m): 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2013
I really pity this woman o!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Cuckoo48: 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2013
Chai! Its a pity!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Dotman01(m): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
Cuckoo48: Chai! Its a pity!
no be small thing o.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
hmm some body abt to kick d jerrycan .....

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by nuclearboy(m): 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2013
Why are people pitying someone who insists she was NOT ill, sick or admitted? Shebi na holiday she say she go for?

Please Madam, enjoy your journey!

25 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Wendyslim(f): 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ok we don hear. Get well soon
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by takedat(m): 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2013
Wishing her speedy recovery if government does not come out to dispel this information as false.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by fkaz(m): 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
May God guild her and give her rest of mind
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Rhino5dm: 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
You can't be consuming one billion naira food in country where 85% are living on less than 300 naira a day or hundred thousand a year and expect God not to come down from heaven and choke you to death.

The gods of Aso Villa is demanding for blood.

28 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Dotman01(m): 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
take dat: Wishing her speedy recovery if government does not come out to dispel this information as false.
Dont know who's a better liar between her aide, Ayo Osinlu and Reuben Abatti
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2013
nuclearboy: Why are people pitying someone who insists she was NOT ill, sick or admitted? Shebi na holiday she say she go for?

my guy show some emotions,do you know what lies ahead for you as well.its the press media assistant that helping her to manage information.she needs her privacy as well,but he cannot get it.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by nuclearboy(m): 12:21am On Jan 15, 2013
olas2u:

my guy show some emotions,do you know what lies ahead for you as well.its the press media assistant that helping her to manage information.she needs her privacy as well,but he cannot get it.

Please explain what "emotion" you want me to show! Someone says herself that she's fine yet you are praying for her to recover - from what? Should she recover from good health and become sick?

Some of you people are really funny! Because at the end of the day, its you that's calling her a sick liar, not me!

48 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by free13: 12:34am On Jan 15, 2013
May God give her strength.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Rossikk(m): 1:07am On Jan 15, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
You can't be consuming one billion naira food in country where 85% are living on less than 300 naira a day.

There is no way on earth that those figures are true.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Rhino5dm: 5:22am On Jan 15, 2013
What are you talking about? Have you by any chance lived up north?
Dude, I lived most part of my life up north and I can tell you that the 300 naira benchmark is highly exaggerated.

I know many large families living on 100 naira per day. I'm a living proof! 20 years in the north no be moi-moi. Down south that is richer is not any different.

Rossikk:

There is no way on earth that those figures are true.

7 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by AnitaMandy: 6:52am On Jan 15, 2013
My first Lady wish u safe recovery if u are sick but if not have a nice trip. Don't forget to bring back cookies n chocolates for me oh.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by AnitaMandy: 7:03am On Jan 15, 2013
nuclearboy:

Please explain what "emotion" you want me to show! Someone says herself that she's fine yet you are praying for her to recover - from what? Should she recover from good health and become sick?

Some of you people are really funny! Because at the end of the day, its you that's calling her a sick liar, not me!
What is wrong with Dame Patience saying that she's fine. If i'm being asked if i was sick when i am, i will most certainly reply with i'm fine. Its just human nature, the fact that she's the first land doesn't take away the human side of her. Nobody likes being sick or being reminded that they sick. Its gud to be positive at times. PEJ keep rejecting sickness n it will surely flee from u. Peace!!!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Olodo1: 7:38am On Jan 15, 2013
This aso rock is becoming scary a kind of. Well it was only Abudusalam that went there and came out without death to his family attached to his record. I pray she went abroad for shopping and the the likes.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Freiburger(m): 9:05am On Jan 15, 2013
What kind of emergency? business trip for God sake.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Wendyslim(f): 9:05am On Jan 15, 2013
Ok oooooo. May GOD heal her
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by toluxa1(m): 9:06am On Jan 15, 2013
O ma see oooo
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Demdem(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2013
Too much food. Wish her well sha.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Fklin(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2013
Dat stingy woman..dem gv am pam sec..and all most all d construction goin on in some part of nigeria na her and her husband carry d contract 2 construct dem...i pray dey dont win d next election cos dey r just there 2 gada money and run....d woman even worse and na she dey influence d quiet fool of a presido....Bleep dem joor!

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by joshua8862(m): 9:13am On Jan 15, 2013
nuclearboy: Why are people pitying someone who insists she was NOT ill, sick or admitted? Shebi na holiday she say she go for?

abi oooo she said she is nt sick den y r u feeling sorry for her?
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by boron10(m): 9:13am On Jan 15, 2013
Make she die abeg. So Fed govt would stop wasting money which ought to be used for infrastructural development on her.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by SpicyMimi(f): 9:14am On Jan 15, 2013
Ibn sultan: hmm some body abt to kick d jerrycan .....
are u okay? Instead of wishn her a quick recovery, u are here hoping for her death.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:14am On Jan 15, 2013
a couple rarely goes to aso rock and cme out 2geda
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by flow1759: 9:14am On Jan 15, 2013
Shebi she say na rest she go rest d first time, say she no sick, may be dis time she wan go rest part 2
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Tmum: 9:15am On Jan 15, 2013
Ibn sultan: hmm some body abt to kick d jerrycan .....
ur wish cant wk,instead...no coment
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by SpicyMimi(f): 9:17am On Jan 15, 2013
If she were ur mother, would u ve typed the above?
She is someone's mother, wife, sister, Aunty, Best friend, mentor etc
atleast, think abt these people....
And i dont think she has committed any crime in Nigeria, so why d hate?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials / If You Think Those In National Assembly Are Idiots, Wait For 2019 - Garba Shehu / Femi Otedola's Yacht

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.