Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany (19680 Views)

CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing / Nigeria CBN Gov. Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Pres. Buhari Tongue Lashing / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by slimfit1(m): 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
2Legit2Qui:

LOL. Of course you are not in the same class. How can? How dare her.

You see that slot (spicymimi) saying things about my generation for what reason can you please ask her if anybody knows Jonathan 10 years ago I'm sure God will be kicking himself for choosing those bastards called Jonathan's family to lead us. Only God knows why, but he choosed saul as well the way he chosed Jonathan to lead us. Back to my point anybody can get there just like him that slot never thinks. Its like she is brain damaged.

The way the president and the first lady behave is embarrassing very embarrassing that's why I said we are not in the same league or class because if we where and I was a Nigerian president nations will be begging to mix with us including America I'm telling you he looks desperate and wants to be recognised internationally the way he present himself. He doesn't have any leadership qualities at all.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by romanlaw(m): 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
You can't be consuming one billion naira food in country where 85% are living on less than 300 naira a day or hundred thousand a year and expect God not to come down from heaven and choke you to death.

The gods of Aso Villa is demanding for blood.

FOR YOU AND YOUR 20 LIKES.....I PRAY THAT THE SAME GOD WILL JUDGE YOU ALL ACCORDING TO YOUR SINS AND DECLARE IMMEDIATE PUNISHMENT TO YOU "WHICH IS DEATH"
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by timoney(m): 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
[@SpicyMimi]
Who told u Haters dont move forward?... i can sense u ar NonNigerian if u dont know any tin about Politics just go n sleep.

Cause as a leader ppl expect (good)result n not excuses
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
Too bad, hope she survives.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Temi99(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
SpicyMimi: If she were ur mother, would u ve typed the above?
She is someone's mother, wife, sister, Aunty, Best friend, mentor etc
atleast, think abt these people....
And i dont think she has committed any crime in Nigeria, so why d hate?
...- dnt know before I tot na animal...nonesense.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by SpicyMimi(f): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
timoney: [@SpicyMimi]
Who told u Haters dont move forward?... i can sense u ar NonNigerian if u dont know any tin about Politics just go n sleep.

hmmm...now tell me how can ur hateness solve the problem in this country? So u think her death wud reverse d situation of Nigeria for good? Cynical!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by slimfit1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
timoney: [@SpicyMimi]

Thank you for saving me there .I was going to insult the SLoT but u saved me the long text she is not worth wasting that much text on just realised that.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Temi99(m): 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
SpicyMimi:
hmmm...now tell me how can ur hateness solve the problem in this country? So u think her death wud reverse d situation of Nigeria for good? Cynical!
abeg,who is this woman sef
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Temi99(m): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
SpicyMimi:
abeg,who is this woman sef.na today someone dey die.what special in this news
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by slimfit1(m): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
Temi99: abeg,who is this woman sef

Don't worry ignore her she is one of the attack dog's slot you are not missing a lot . That fat adviser is always on top of her that's how she get her bonus coming to nairaland
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by timoney(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2013
truthfuly i'm not wishin her dead... but if u hav been readin d news, u dont need to pity our so called leaders... Read dis... Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians (Gaint of Africa)
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
at less 2daiz brk fr mournin will b grt ....abeg i knw a cofin seller we cn reduce d prze fr prsdnt ///JAMM D BUCKET MDEM EBELE
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by SpicyMimi(f): 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
Temi99: abeg,who is this woman sef.na today someone dey die.what special in this news
Because u r not in anyway related to her abi? Wicked u! Na u go die and no one go mourn ur death! Selfish thing!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Petraman(m): 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
Dotman01: I really pity this woman o!
I don't only pity her, i pity her husband (GEJ) and d nation, cos if she dies it'll be a recurring incident for someone to die in Aso Rock within a term of governance.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by slimfit1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
timoney: truthfuly i'm not wishin her dead... but if u hav been readin d news, u dont need to pity our so called leaders... Read dis... Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians (Gaint of Africa)

Look if I was a Ghanan I would chase us all a long time ago but I'm not lucky me. The yoruba people used to say something like Omo oba to je egugu. The son of a king that is feeding on bones which shouldn't be.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by SpicyMimi(f): 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
Temi99: ...- dnt know before I tot na animal...nonesense.
fish brain.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by slimfit1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Because u r not in anyway related to her abi? Wicked u! Na u go die and no one go mourn ur death! Selfish thing!

Temi Temi no go die o unless to ba da ru gbo Temi. You no go die in Jesus name amen ashe o
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by slimfit1(m): 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
Petraman: I don't only pity her, i pity her husband (GEJ) and d nation, cos if she dies it'll be a recurring incident for someone to die in Aso Rock within a term of governance.

Funny enough I don't want her dead and wwant her to be alive to see or face the consequences of her waste.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by SpicyMimi(f): 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
The truth is am not in support of d bad govt, bt will never wish or pray for anyone's death no matter the circumstances!
You wishn nd praying for her death, is verry selfish and wicked of u! And it shows u r no dffrt frm those pple embezzling our money as well...if u continued to think this way, this country will never move forward!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by slimfit1(m): 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
SpicyMimi: The truth is am not in support of d bad govt, bt will never wish or pray for anyone's death no matter the circumstances!
You wishn nd praying for her death, is verry selfish and wicked of u! And it shows u r no dffrt frm those pple embezzling our money as well...if u continued to think this way, this country will never move forward!

That's crap talk coming from a slot. Go to sleep go to sleep .
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Temi99(m): 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
SpicyMimi:
back to sender in Jesus name,I hvn't eat and embezzle 3 billionaires naira food.so madam I can't die or sick.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by slimfit1(m): 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
Temi99: back to sender in Jesus name,I hvn't eat and embezzle 3 billionaires naira food.so madam I can't die or sick.

Listen don't let empty barrel coming out of that's SLOT's mouth scare you brother the power of the Lord is on you she is just chatting crap to scare you. Ask her if she is related to the first lady. Stupid old SLOT.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by SpicyMimi(f): 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
slim fit :

That's crap talk coming from a slot. Go to sleep go to sleep .
Comn from a selfish and heartless human like u.... grin i'll pass!
Is dat ow u snd that ashewo galfrd of urs to bed? grin
Village boy.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by SpicyMimi(f): 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
slim fit :

Listen don't let empty barrel coming out of that's SLOT's mouth scare you brother the power of the Lord is on you she is just chatting crap to scare you. Ask her if she is related to the first lady. Stupid old SLOT.
slowpoke like u! Calln me a slot or u mean slut? Lmfaoooo! Because i didnt support ur wish of her death? Really?? Lmfaooooo!
Oh am i actually scaring someone? Lmfaoooo! Biko i no fit laugh! You loosing it mehn!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Temi99(m): 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Comn from a selfish and heartless human like u.... grin i'll pass!
Is dat ow u snd ur that ashewo galfrd of urs to bed? grin
Village boy.
spicymimi,if u really want to be a good girl just keep ur mouth shut.okay.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by SpicyMimi(f): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2013
Temi99: back to sender in Jesus name,I hvn't eat and embezzle 3 billionaires naira food.so madam I can't die or sick.
Lmfaooooooooooo! So u actually scared of dying? Haba nah! Tot u just typed that there was no biggie in that! So it wont be a big deal if u die aswell, nd bsds u r nt evn recognzd in Naija! grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by slimfit1(m): 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
SpicyMimi:
slowpoke like u! Calln me a slot or u mean slut? Lmfaoooo! Because i didnt support ur wish of her death? Really?? Lmfaooooo!
Oh am i actually scaring someone? Lmfaoooo! Biko i no fit laugh! You loosing it mehn!

Loool it's only you that will know how to spell it better I guess grin obviously it's your job so I guess you are the right person to correct me isn't it grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Temi99(m): 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
SpicyMimi:
hey madam,nobody want her dead...I just want u to know that she's not the only one about to die because of sickness.so to me is not new.death is inevitable.anyway quick recovery pej
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by SpicyMimi(f): 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
slim fit :

Loool it's only you that will know how to spell it better I guess grin obviously it's your job so I guess you are the right person to correct me isn't it grin
Your sisters retired frm that as well abi? No wonder it hurts u to see a successful woman widout selling her body to d world! Now i understand where ur hatred is comn from! U goooo hate tilll u dieeeee niii!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by slimfit1(m): 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Your sisters retired frm that as well abi? No wonder it hurts u to see a successful woman widout selling her body to d world! Now i understand where ur hatred is comn from! U goooo hate tilll u dieeeee niii!!!

I'm healthy miss get it. Well you don't u just a cheap slot . Waste of space.in waste of fresher air tongue
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by slimfit1(m): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
SpicyMimi:

Why is my phone not letting me call her S.L.U.T man
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Temi99(m): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Lmfaooooooooooo! So u actually scared of dying? Haba nah! Tot u just typed that there was no biggie in that! So it wont be a big deal if u die aswell, nd bsds u r nt evn recognzd in Naija! grin
doesn't mean if people recongnize me in as much I die in peace and Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maduekwe: Public Holiday In Abia Friday & Monday To Honour Late Politician / Police Attack Anti-okorocha Protesters In Owerri- Premiumtimesng / Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.