Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany (19682 Views)

CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing / Nigeria CBN Gov. Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Pres. Buhari Tongue Lashing / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by najoke: 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
shiftbutton:

O boy, u may jst be rite o, this may jst be a smoke screen to keep the rumor wheels spinning while the real objective na to stach money somewhere.
Who says nigerians are not smart
\

Then Jona was never CLUELESS grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by slimfit1(m): 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
ifihearam:

And where was your father and mother when she and her husband were working hard before they got to where they are today,he was tapping wine abi Oloshi.

Where is your owwwn father ? You don't make sense you who ever you are, not everybody that works hard will be successful. I'm sure your sponsors are not paying you to make a chip point like this are they? you are paid to do better Mr man and is this how your father worked hard too ?

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Stica4(f): 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
Either sick or not Gensis 12 :3 God says i ll bless those who bless u and curse those who curse u so whoever wish anyone good ll receive good n whoever wishes anyone bad ll receive bad it's God's words 4 u.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by slimfit1(m): 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
ifihearam:

How does single penny destroy your generation?the ones you do or the ones your loval government chairmen,governors does not destroy you,its the first lady's own abi?? What ever you wish her will return to your mother,sisters,aunties,babe and wife.

Listen you are not educated enough to be in this section fashion and shopping is on top click on those you will have fun over there.you can buy or see clothing that your boyfriend will buy for you. Leave this place for we haters or going and start your own aba na by force. She be your mama naa Beri koil.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by mcevans1(m): 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ibn sultan: hmm some body abt to kick d jerrycan .....

Lol. Na mortar she go kick this time around grin cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by bigtt76(f): 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hmmm ...why do you say that? Do you know that people live on eating Indomie Noodles and Egg? Indomie at maishai sells for N80 while Egg sells for N50 so what are you saying? People are suffering my friend and you better wake up!

Rossikk:

There is no way on earth that those figures are true.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
mdam rest in icu bf u depart ..atles english will rest ___let hr jamm d bokity aha i wsh hr all d best ./.....PREPARE FR MOURNIN
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by ujukala: 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
You shall be well.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by sunkoye: 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
ifihearam:

How does single penny destroy your generation?the ones you do or the ones your loval government chairmen,governors does not destroy you,its the first lady's own abi?? What ever you wish her will return to your mother,sisters,aunties,babe and wife.
ofcos i did nt wish her evil. neither u dat is sentimental about the issue here. God help both of you. but all i know is God has forgiven her but dat does not stop her from feeling His rod at her back. and for you that over-sympatize, the rod of God might be extended to you as well if you keep running ur mouth.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by 1025: 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
SpicyMimi: If she were ur mother, would u ve typed the above?
She is someone's mother, wife, sister, Aunty, Best friend, mentor etc
atleast, think abt these people....
And i dont think she has committed any crime in Nigeria, so why d hate?

you sound like a good man. you must not forget that he who brought home maggot infested woods has invited lizards to a feast.
those who eat N1B worth of foods while others go to sleep hungry deserve no good prayers. nigerians are dying in their hundreds if not thousands and hardship is the order of the day yet you expect us to wish them well.
my bible tells me that i shld suffer not a witch to live. any man or woman that is always standing or sitting on ur progress is a witch.
our rulers will surely feel the heat of our painful prayers this year and by fire, they will know that we are not as weak as they tot.
go and read proverbs 29:2. it says, when the wicked is in power, the ppl mourn but when the righteous is in authority, the ppl rejoice.
if you know them, tell them to change or face the anger of God.
herold and nebukkdinezar were good examples of bad rulers in the bible and their ends were shameful so tell me while bad rulers of our time will not end in more shameful ways.
ANY ONE THAT HAS VOWED NOT TO LET US ENJOY OUR ABUNDANT BLESSINGS IN THIS COUNTRY, DIE BY FIRE IN JESUS NAME.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by SpicyMimi(f): 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
sunkoye: u are sure an alien!...yep sum1's mother that murders another person’s mother and destroy the futures of mothers to be...simply becos of her position in govt. is it dat u dont know dat u dont av to pull a trigger b4 u take life? every single penny she embezzled destroys u and me!

oh really? Are u in anyway better than her? And what are the evidences u ve got? Embezzle u say? Now tellme or point out to me anyone in the govt that doesnt embezzle money? Plz do!
And besides, even if that ws d case are u sayn we should pray for her to die before her time? Then u are no dffrt frm d ALUU community,
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Patrickwood(m): 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
:-Xpls let her excellency enjoy her hurry holiday very wel.what she is hidden shal be soon open 2 d public.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by SpicyMimi(f): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
slim fit :

Go and seat down Jor, thank God she is not my mother I wouldn't let her to come and bring curse to my head. I always advice my mother or father when ever they do anything wrong let her children do the same. Listen you are always on the wrong section religion section is not here please let us keep hating that is the only thing we have at the moment. I am a Christian so is she we are both going to hell, so you don't need to preach to us she is just as bad as us if she can let her husband treat us like animals.
dude just ansa dis question....u wana keep hating right? So u hating her, has it added or changed anythn in ur life Plz ansa o! Has it stopped her frm being d first lady A position ur generations and generations to come might never acquire! So Weda u hate on her or not, she is far and far ahead better than u in life! I hope u can now see that ur hateness and bitterness is a waste of time! Life is too short to hate anyone mehn!
Btw u be kriyo christian or betterstill u just a bench warmer.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Realtym(f): 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ibn sultan: hmm some body abt to kick d jerrycan .....
Maybe som1 very close to u. What u wish odas no matter dia position or status just might be granted to you.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by SpicyMimi(f): 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
Realtym:
Maybe som1 very close to u. What u wish odas no matter dia position or status just might be granted to you.
i say a big Amen to that!
And for those of u wishn and praying for her death, may dat same wishes and prayers be granted to u all in Jesus name! Amennnnnnnnnn!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by GeJ79: 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
TWO THINGS ARE INVOLVED

1. EITHER SHE'S LOOTING MONEY ABROAD BY HERSELF OR

2. MAYBE THE gods OF ASO ROCK ARE DEMANDING FOR BIGGER FOOD SINCE THEY LIKE EXPENSIVE FOOD.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by slimfit1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
SpicyMimi:
dude just ansa dis question....u wana keep hating right? So u hating her, has it added or changed anythn in ur life Plz ansa o! Has it stopped her frm being d first lady A position ur generations and generations to come might never acquire! So Weda u hate on her or not, she is far and far ahead better than u in life! I hope u can now see that ur hateness and bitterness is a waste of time! Life is too short to hate anyone mehn!

Young woman what makes you think she is better than me ? I'm slim I don't need to go for weight loss Tommy tack,its not all food that I can afford that goes into my mouth like her. have you seen my name. I eat three square meals she is not better than me young woman I only care about people that are not as fortunate as I am let me tell you. I don't have to be flown anywhere if I am ill in Jesus name Amen blood of Jesus I thank you. Thank you Jesus I Glorify your name Allaluyah amen somebody. Ok I'm back so she will never be better than me get that right.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by slimfit1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
SpicyMimi:

She is probably by far better than you. You can suck up to anyone youu I don't. let me tell you I've met successful people that make there money by really working hard not looting I'm sure you hardly meet people like that. These are people that worth billions of pounds I don't suck up to them like you. Its not like I am a very successful person as such but you know what once you are not God I don't care about you.I don't suffer from inferiority complex lIke you get it. if you are paid to do this, well you are not doing your job properly and get a more humane job that wouldn't make you receive the curse of God.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by 2Legit2Qui: 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
Patience Jonathan hale and hearty, not flown abroad - Presidency

THE Presidency, on Monday, said the First Lady, Mrs Patience Jonathan, is hale and hearty, contrary to the report in an online publication, which claimed on Monday that she had been flown abroad.

Spokesman of the president, Dr Reuben Abati, told the Nigerian Tribune on Monday that Mrs Jonathan was hale and hearty and was in the Presidential Villa.

“Everybody saw her in the church on Sunday,” he said, adding that the First Lady was not being flown abroad as reported.

The online site, Sahara Reporters, had stated on Monday that Patience Jonathan had been flown to Germany, few days ahead of what it called her scheduled trip to Spain for medical reasons.

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/component/k2/item/3168-patience-jonathan-hale-and-hearty-not-flown-abroad-presidency
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by slimfit1(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
SpicyMimi:

Its because of people like you Nigeria is the way it is, the son of a king eating bone. Its people like you that make a rat feel like the king of the jungle. You see them do something wrong instead of correcting them you fail to correct them. What makes you think I want to be a first lady is that an achievement in your family ? I'm a man you big old fool.let me tell you she didn't get there by merit she got there by a fraudulent means so go and seat down you don't have any sense of morality at all. You and I can never be in the same league even the first lady her self we are not in the same class no matter where she has been and her position fact.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by 2Legit2Qui: 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
slim fit :

Its because of people like you Nigeria is the way it is, the son of a king eating bone. Its people like you that make a rat feel like the king of the jungle. You see them do something wrong instead of correcting them you fail to correct them. What makes you think I want to be a first lady is that an achievement in your family ? I'm a man you big old fool.let me tell you she didn't get there by merit she got there by a fraudulent means so go and seat down you don't have any sense of morality at all. You and I can never be in the same league even the first lady her self we are not in the same class no matter where she has been and her position fact.

LOL. Of course you are not in the same class. How can? How dare her.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
Realtym:
gTAAAAASAAAA ppl die of hunger she eats a biiiiiiilioonaire abinci
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
SpicyMimi:
i say a big Amen to that!
And for those of u wishn and praying for her death, may dat same wishes and prayers be granted to u all in Jesus name! Amennnnnnnnnn!!!
shegiya i wsh her a nice confin fr u repent stp aidin d wicked
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Wsdm: 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
SpicyMimi: If she were ur mother, would u ve typed the above?
She is someone's mother, wife, sister, Aunty, Best friend, mentor etc
atleast, think abt these people....
And i dont think she has committed any crime in Nigeria, so why d hate?
i understand your emotion. But remember that all those sentenced to death base on various crimes are also related to people as you have mentioned above. These people have through their life style sent so many people to early grave and impoverished so many without feeling any remorse whatsoever and you expect me to pity for their predicament. They are on their own.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by timoney(m): 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2013
NuclearGuy i dey feel U die... lolz!

Acording to History it is either d President or d FirstLady U know wat i'm talkin about na¿
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by tonym1(m): 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
ALL SHE NEED IS PRAYERS ............... ALL OF US WILL DIE ONE DAY, SO WHY THE NEGATIVE TALK
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by 1025: 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
Realtym:

u are right. we are wishing them what they wish us. if u support evil, evil will come back to u. if u think one family will eat N1B worth of food in the same country where millions go to bed hungry, then hunger shall be ur portion. if u support that jonathan will be president, his dead brother at 40+ was chairman council of elders, his wife, the first lady and a perm secretary in bayelsa etc. my dear, do u know the employment rate in this useless jungle u call nigeria that one family wants to be everywhere? do u know the implication of a president keeping a closed eye on the out of this world corruption among his peers.
do u know how many lives that we keep loosing on daily basis because their reckless statements and policies?
the country is in turmoil and somebody took an oath to protect lives and properties. somebody must come out and own up to these madness all of the country.
are u happy that u listen to the news and read nigerian papers where mr. a and c took billions and get awards from the first family?
God is not dumb or helpless as we may look here. they are dying one after the other this year.
aso rock and other govt houses will become a grave yard and politics will soon seize to be the most lucrative business in nigeria.
don't worry urself about comments, soon violence will be declared against these few politicians that believe we are slaves to them and their families.

tony_m1: ALL SHE NEED IS PRAYERS ............... ALL OF US WILL DIE ONE DAY, SO WHY THE NEGATIVE TALK

if all of us are dying one day, what are u praying for her now? not to die or keeping replacing ppl in her place? does joe still have other brothers or sisters that can go in her place? let her die her own death while we wait for ours. she is the first lady and leading by example is good for us. we will all die so let the dying begin.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by timoney(m): 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
some idiots ar typin witout their brinz... why should anyone pity some wit GoodHealth.
Some fool need to go back to skul
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by timoney(m): 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
Amen!Amen!Amen! in Jesus name fire!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by SpicyMimi(f): 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
slim fit :

Young woman what makes you think she is better than me ? I'm slim I don't need to go for weight loss Tommy tack,its not all food that I can afford that goes into my mouth like her. have you seen my name. I eat three square meals she is not better than me young woman I only care about people that are not as fortunate as I am let me tell you. I don't have to be flown anywhere if I am ill in Jesus name Amen blood of Jesus I thank you. Thank you Jesus I Glorify your name Allaluyah amen somebody. Ok I'm back so she will never be better than me get that right.
Super story! Keep decievn ursef! Haters dont move forward and if u continued hating on her am afraid u'd b stagnant for d rest of ur life!
Bitter turth dude!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by nagoma(m): 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
The rich also fall sick.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by nagoma(m): 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
So sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited / El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos / Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.