Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! (2870 Views)

My Encounter With A Man On Heat / Dear Husbands...here Are 7 Ways To Make Your Wives Feel Like The Luckiest Women / Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by keminow: 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2008
hello everybody out there,
I know a lot of you out there would doubt my story ; but this is true ;I am telling you this is true!!!!I am writing this story with the greatest excitement of my lifetime! I am finally going to join my fiancee in the USA.My name is Isika Muhammed.I was one of those doubting thomases who did not believe in online dating services ; however,one of my friends advised me to join a growing community website for africans and african lovers all over the world: www.sandoka.com ; I joined with utmost reluctance ; on the day I joined, I did not believe in it as a result of which I did not give my full details on the profile ; after the third day, I went back and put my full details regarding my educations and accomplishment including my contact telephone number.To my surprise, someone called me from the USA saying she is interested in me and asked if my profile was as posted on www.sandoka.com ; I answered in affirmative ; ever since, we began to exchange communications in form of instant messages and telephone conversation ; it got to a stage we finally got comfortable with each other ; I did not first believe her when she said she would come down to my country-I do not want to disclose my country for now-she finally came and spent approximately one week ; we took a lot of photographs together ; when she finally went back, she filed a fiancee visa for me ; the whole process took approximately three months ; I finally got my fiancee visa and would be tranvelling down to usa to join her ; I have deleted my profile from www.sandoka.com as my goal of joining sandoka.com has been achieved.I am the luckiest man on earth!God is the greatest!!!!!!!
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by banni: 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2008
god be with you cheesy
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by efuah(f): 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2008
banni:

god be with you cheesy
. . . and have mercy upon Mercy Oppong.
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by Busta(f): 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2008
Happy for ya and congratulations!!
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by chuckdee4(m): 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2008
The way u posted that sandoka.com makes ur post look like an ad, all the same best of luck
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2008
hhhhmmmmm. . . . . .  dont want to burst ya bubble but this is 21st century. . . . . . . .  God be with you lipsrsealed
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by Rebellious(f): 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2008
I think this is an ad.
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by uspry1(f): 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2008
Same old AD i have seen this before last year by different posters.

I ain't no time to pull existing thread showing the same old AD!

BTW, i did googled finding existing thread, it was deleted by the admin. (all 4 threads)

@poster
Congratulate! May God be with you!
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by Nautillus(m): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2008
This SANDOKA people neva give up do they?

every other month . . . . . mutherf**$&@ . . ,
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by squirrel20(f): 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2008
congrats and all the best
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by adeboo(f): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2008
Oga o. shocked
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by ima1(f): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2008
LIAR, It takes more than 3 months to process any visa in the U.S, It takes like 6 months if im not mistaken
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by tommyex(m): 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2008
Hey HURRAY!!

HE WON GOLD IN THE Dating olympics. . .
Punk
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by uspry1(f): 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2008
tommyex:

Hey HURRAY!!

Punk

Very funny! He ain't get GOLD MEDAL on the FAKE SANDOKA DATING OLYMPIC!!!! More like fake gold plastic toy medal he get, because USA not able to afford produce REAL GOLD. Sorry O O O O!
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by RDynamite(f): 11:34pm On Feb 28, 2008
lol. . .NL!
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2008
@ALL
OMFGosh, you guys are funny. . na wa o. .

tommyex:

Hey HURRAY!!

Punk
ROTFLMFAO grin grin
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by tommyex(m): 12:06am On Feb 29, 2008
because USA not able to afford produce REAL GOLD. Sorry O O O O!

He ll bring her to alaba to get d Gold they both deserve for a good Homevideo story
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by TheSly: 12:17am On Feb 29, 2008
Nice advertisement . . . cool

Sandoka.com ko. . .janduku.net ni!. . . . .
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 29, 2008
lol grin
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by princeonx: 12:26am On Feb 29, 2008
ima1: you're very correct. It takes atleast 6months for a fiance visa petition to be approved here in the US and atleast another 3months in the country where the beneficiary is pending on how long the waiting list is!

@poster: its OK to dream while asleep not when you're wild awake! but if it will make you happy, I'll visit the site!
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by pahtahkee: 12:31am On Feb 29, 2008
Sandoka ko, Samsung ni.

Shior grin

Gerrout jare.

You dey go USA, na that one come make you the Luckiest man? grin
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by Raphoad: 2:18am On Feb 29, 2008
I can't but wonder who these posters take Nairalanders for. However, since it's a free world, he's got the right to post things, as St, d as it might look.
I am happy for the responses so far, I can't but laugh at all of them.

Sandoka ko, Salawa ni, abi Kollington. grin grin grin
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by Eclairs: 7:35pm On Feb 29, 2008
Wonders sha neva end,
@ posta.

Do sth new with your life.
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by ifyalways(f): 7:56pm On Feb 29, 2008
prince_onx:

@poster: its OK to dream while asleep not when you're wild awake! but if it will make you happy, I'll visit the site!

lmao
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by tkb417(m): 8:12pm On Feb 29, 2008
sugomu, cos u dey go america
i hope say no be u go dey wash the undies when u reach der.

olodo buruku
no go find work do
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by primerica: 11:16pm On Feb 29, 2008
I have watched with unspeakable consternation petty jealousness embedded with responses of certain nairalanders. Different people find joy in different things ; in a simpler form, what brings happiness to individuals differ.If someone expresses happiness over what has happened in his or her life, it is uncivilzed of anybody to subject that source of happiness to mere condemnation. I am very happy for you even I feel that this excitement in your life will not have the same effect on me. Only God knows when we Nigerians will free ourselves of petty jealousies and unnecessary frivolities.I am pretty sure a lot of you guys showering condemnations over the wonders that have to this guy will be happier and express greater excitement if you happen to find yourselves in the same situation.Please fellow nairalanders, let us exhibit responses that are compatible with civilized moral decorum and make nairaland a place of joy and happiness and not a place of petty jealousies and outright condemnation.As for you who put up the story, more grease to your elbow and I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours!Ignore all the petty jealousies,frivolities and outright condemnation in which some nairalanders have engaged themselves.Only God knows when Nigerians will start to express joy over the happiness of other people!
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by Maykelly(f): 11:27am On Mar 01, 2008
@ poster
I pity you. do you kn whether is he/she is a mamaid
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by choco4life(m): 11:49am On Mar 02, 2008
@ post
This is so not true.
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by keminow: 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2008
I have watched with greatest surprises a lot of pessimism being expressed by different Nairalanders.I will be travelling to the USA sometime next week but I will not say the date specifically but early next week.I will meet and settle down with my fiancee in New York. For those of you who care to know my number when I get to New York, I will post it my number for anybody who cares to call me. However, I will be preparing my final marriage with my fiancee since what I got is fiancee visa and to make permanent my stay in the USA, we must go to registry to finalize our marriage.The best of luck to all nairalanders including those who have expressed pessimism about the correctitude, authenticity, and genuit of my story!
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by earthrealm(m): 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2008
lol

have u guys noticed the posters of most crappy/false threads donot bother coming back to the thread

thast the nos 1 criteria 4 spotting a fakeass thread!!

LIAR!!
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by lami4life(f): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2008
@Poster,

GO GET A LIFE! angry You're such a bore shocked
Re: I Am The Luckiest Man On Earth! by yimiton(f): 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2008
This isn't so cool at all shocked.
You met, you talked online and on phone, she came to visit once, just once, you've spent only one week together, filled in fiancee visa for you and you're excited to go and join her in the States where the roads are paved with gold and diamond and you and she will live happily together forever.
Is that what you really think? why are we so taken away with this *abroad thing?*
I pray you don't regret your decision, if your story is true that is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get / On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water / Has This Happened To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.