Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Relationship Btw Course Of Study And Female Marriage Status - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Btw Course Of Study And Female Marriage Status (543 Views)

11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status / He Says Am The Course Of All His Problems And Attacks. / Relationship Btw Young Girls And Older Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Btw Course Of Study And Female Marriage Status by xyoung: 8:05am On Jan 15, 2013
Logically speaking I think your course of study and level of study determines your relationship status to a certain extent
For example, its very easy to understand why a female 600l medical student/Doctor will easily get married compared to a girl who studied Agricultural root science or Diploma in canopy arrangement.
No insult intended but I think ur qualification hav a role to play with who you marry
Although not in all cases
But u can drop ur input
Re: Relationship Btw Course Of Study And Female Marriage Status by greedie1(f): 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
first to comment! grin
Re: Relationship Btw Course Of Study And Female Marriage Status by ifyeky(m): 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2013
Op, hahahahahaha! Dats really funny tho u r right coz I'm luking for a Medical Doctor to marry
Re: Relationship Btw Course Of Study And Female Marriage Status by sistajay(f): 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
@op which input do you want? I'd rather put a stink bomb on dis thread.
Re: Relationship Btw Course Of Study And Female Marriage Status by xyoung: 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
@sister-jay
Sorry seems u r affected by dis post..did u study animal husbandry?

1 Like

Re: Relationship Btw Course Of Study And Female Marriage Status by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
xyoung: @sister-jay
Sorry seems u r affected by dis post..did u study animal husbandry?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Really Need A Lady To Marry / What's Your Ideal Honeymoon Spot And Why? / Would You Marry A Woman Much Taller Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.