Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,821 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death (23978 Views)

Muslim Councillor Aicha Flees Italy In Fear For Her Life After Death Threats / As A Muslim, Have You Ever Asked Yourself; What's Next After Death? / Moslems And Life After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by hardbody: 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
Maclatunji sorry, ban me not.
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by afrikanns: 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
skydeexie: [size=14pt]MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH!!![/size]

My Muslim Brothers and Sisters, I Love you all with the Love of God Almighty who has left us in no doubt about the sure way to heaven. You will do well to ponder and decide your eternal destiny while you are still alive on earth, since there is no repentance in the grave. It will be ONE SECOND TOO LATE once your spirit leaves your body to your final irrevocable eternal destiny, that is either heaven or hell. With all due respect to Islam, the Prophet Mohammed(PBUH), the Quran, Haddiths, other Caliphs and the entire Muslim Umma - Here is the unmistakable key to avoid going to hell - Jesus Christ the Lord of Lords and King of Kings is now offering salvation for FREE. He paid the full penalty for sins and has fully met the just requirements of a righteous and holy God on the cross of calvary. HE paid the penalty for your past, present and future sins, in that while we were yet sinners he came and died for the ungodly. Jesus Christ is the only one that forgives sin and prepapes one to go to heaven when they die. Not even one single individual needs to go to hell. It is totally needless, painful and eternally tragic that people including even some "professing" Christians are refusing this merciful free offer of salvation that God is offering through Jesus Christ.

John 11:21-27
New International Version (NIV)

21 “Lord,” Martha said to Jesus, “if you had been here, my brother would not have died.
22 But I know that even now God will give you whatever you ask.”
23 Jesus said to her, “Your brother will rise again.”
24 Martha answered, “I know he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”
25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;
26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
27 “Yes, Lord,” she replied, “I believe that you are the Messiah, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.”

2 Corinthians 6:2 NIV
For he (GOD) says,“In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you.”I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation."

I love all of our Muslim brothers and Sisters. My prayer is that, may the Almighty God have mercy on you all.

Pls Mr. Moderator, do not ban this post. It's going to save lots of lives from going to hell forever!

[b][/b]Thanks for your initial deceit, you know what? I swear with my life,my soul that any muslims that get converted to your religion absolutely ignorant of whAT is holding,i can tell you that such person lacks the fundamental of his or her deen. stop deceiving yourself and people,your post will mislead vast number of people in this NL. and stop being blasphemous my brother/sister.

2 Likes

Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by afrikanns: 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
skydeexie: [size=14pt]MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH!!![/size]

My Muslim Brothers and Sisters, I Love you all with the Love of God Almighty who has left us in no doubt about the sure way to heaven. You will do well to ponder and decide your eternal destiny while you are still alive on earth, since there is no repentance in the grave. It will be ONE SECOND TOO LATE once your spirit leaves your body to your final irrevocable eternal destiny, that is either heaven or hell. With all due respect to Islam, the Prophet Mohammed(PBUH), the Quran, Haddiths, other Caliphs and the entire Muslim Umma - Here is the unmistakable key to avoid going to hell - Jesus Christ the Lord of Lords and King of Kings is now offering salvation for FREE. He paid the full penalty for sins and has fully met the just requirements of a righteous and holy God on the cross of calvary. HE paid the penalty for your past, present and future sins, in that while we were yet sinners he came and died for the ungodly. Jesus Christ is the only one that forgives sin and prepapes one to go to heaven when they die. Not even one single individual needs to go to hell. It is totally needless, painful and eternally tragic that people including even some "professing" Christians are refusing this merciful free offer of salvation that God is offering through Jesus Christ.

John 11:21-27
New International Version (NIV)

21 “Lord,” Martha said to Jesus, “if you had been here, my brother would not have died.
22 But I know that even now God will give you whatever you ask.”
23 Jesus said to her, “Your brother will rise again.”
24 Martha answered, “I know he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”
25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;
26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
27 “Yes, Lord,” she replied, “I believe that you are the Messiah, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.”

2 Corinthians 6:2 NIV
For he (GOD) says,“In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you.”I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation."

I love all of our Muslim brothers and Sisters. My prayer is that, may the Almighty God have mercy on you all.

Pls Mr. Moderator, do not ban this post. It's going to save lots of lives from going to hell forever!

[b][/b]Thanks for your initial deceit, you know what? I swear with my life,my soul that any muslims that get converted to your religion absolutely ignorant of whAT is holding,i can tell you that such person lacks the fundamental of his or her deen. stop deceiving yourself and people,your post will mislead vast number of people in this NL. and stop being blasphemous my brother/sister.
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by Fidtad: 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
[quote author=BlueMurder]

Only a daft person insults others while "saying his mind"[/quote
you just quote your self my guy.

1 Like

Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by afrikanns: 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
bettymafy: What's all this preaching for? Please if u don't have anything meaningful to contribute, then shut the hell up! U rarely see Muslims invading chritian threads, but u see christians hijacking Islam threads and saying all sorts. U guys should back-off already and let them do their thing!

And FYI, I'm a christian.

this is because we are most disciplined,intellectuals and obeying the sayings of the PROPHET OF ALLAH (SAW).our belief respect theirs,but theirs is otherwise to our belief, that simply shows whom they are.

1 Like

Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by Ola2njee: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
jazakumulahu khayran
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
afrikanns: Asalam Alaekun, please just want to know what will be the consequence of causing one another in the presence of the dead?
Angels are right there saying Amin to what ever u say so it is wise to say good things to urself and the deceased and u can equally use that chance to pray for yourself
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by StanleyDivine(m): 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
BlueMurder:

Only a daft person insults others while "saying his mind"

D difference is between "insulting a pastor" n "sayin ur mind". Sayin ur mind doz nt necessarily translate to insultin others.
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by Ayoobscom(m): 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
Jazakalahu khairan
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by bintalabi(f): 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ibanga p: If u comment d truth on dis thread a ban is inevitable jus as d dead man's journey 2 hell.
so as hell is inevitable for u if u dont believe in the Shahadah b4 u die

1 Like

Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by jayplect(m): 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
its only wen one dies that he discovers the reality of heaven and hell; that Jesus is the only and remains the only way to heaven... Well till then sha.. I just pray for somebody here that u wont miss it.
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by ashson: 12:52am On Jan 18, 2013
stacomaster: So if s0mebody is Dyinq u 4qet Rushinq him to Hospital!!
mostly this is done in the hospital, and besides, there are many signs you can see if someone is dying. whatever a doctor does cannot protect anybody from dieing when the time comes.
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by edoreedore(m): 12:57am On Jan 18, 2013
grin
REVOLUTNIS: He doesn't need help, if he dies the world would hv peace!
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by BetaThings: 1:27am On Jan 18, 2013
jude33084:

If an average muslims says A in his/her religion aŋԂ you oppose it; people like Maclantunji will ban you ASAP cheesy thinking that Nairaland is Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† you cant do without.

stankezzy: why is it that if it is insulting pastors,no comment will be hidden,but in dis issue if you say your mind ,it will be hidden or you will be banned.i have said it many times any religion that does not allow critism, either they are inferior or they have something they are hideing.

You will
1. be banned. The moderator confirms. See below
2. be threatened with the wrath of God.

JeSoul: Caution to future posters, any insults and you will be banned. Cheers and happy posting smiley
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by BetaThings: 1:32am On Jan 18, 2013
jayplect: its only wen one dies that he discovers the reality of heaven and hell; that Jesus is the only and remains the only way to heaven... Well till then sha.. I just pray for somebody here that u wont miss it.

Say, "He is the Most Merciful; we have believed in Him, and upon Him we have relied. And you will [come to] know who it is that is in clear error." Quran 67:29

1 Like

Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by Mobsync(m): 1:37am On Jan 18, 2013
Ijogz K: Is it true that if u don't say "Allah Akbar" b4 dying as a Muslim, you won't go to heaven? Especially if u r trying to say it and its not coming out?

na lie ooo. You're to say "la illa illa llahu" and if you don't say it, no qualms but it's good to say it...thumbs
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by eggheaders(m): 5:42am On Jan 18, 2013
goldylock:

That's as opposed to one whose leaders brainwash followers into killing themselves and innocent people for no just cause abi? Now I see d logic.

damn,the killing ideals are just not Islamic only few dissident believe in that just like kkk and templar knights and oda groups in christianity.and to the Jesus advocates can you guys please explain the metamorphosis of Jesus Christ for me in Christianity.cos in the 70's he was just a means to reach God.in the 80's is he was part of God. in the 90's he was at a par with God and now is actually God. I am really so not subscribing to an evolving religiously idealogy so faulty and not logically to comphrend.when you point out outright errors in the bible they lie you don't have the holy spirit to understand.does the holy spirit teaches you to abandon reasoning with your brains.Christianity is just not it for any reasonable and questioning soul like me.
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by daruchi: 5:50am On Jan 18, 2013
Man plus Jesus equals Heaven,
Man minus Jesus equals Hell.
Nothing else grin
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by cyril10(m): 8:36am On Jan 18, 2013
No Christ no heaven, whatever you resight is nothing without the cleansing blood of Jesus. Repent from sin now and give your life to Christ without that no heaven, a sinner can not get to heaven dont be deceived heaven and hell is real, repent now.
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 18, 2013
eggheaders:

damn,the killing ideals are just not Islamic only few dissident believe in that just like kkk and templar knights and oda groups in christianity.and to the Jesus advocates can you guys please explain the metamorphosis of Jesus Christ for me in Christianity.cos in the 70's he was just a means to reach God.in the 80's is he was part of God. in the 90's he was at a par with God and now is actually God. I am really so not subscribing to an evolving religiously idealogy so faulty and not logically to comphrend.when you point out outright errors in the bible they lie you don't have the holy spirit to understand.does the holy spirit teaches you to abandon reasoning with your brains.Christianity is just not it for any reasonable and questioning soul like me.

Here we go again. Any time one points out the flaws in your religion instead of going back and thinking deep you begin to justify your actions. Well good luck on that BTW KKK is not a christian thing there is a reason why it is not christ christ klan. N d knights you r talking about was very political and nobody is in dat order causing mayhem oh I forgot you guys took over and the new name is Jihad
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by pulel(f): 9:19am On Jan 18, 2013
stacomaster: So if s0mebody is Dyinq u 4qet Rushinq him to Hospital!!

Do u know the meaning of a dying person? Even when you are in a hospital, when a person is dying, doctors will tell you there is nothing to be done, but wait for the enevitable. When they said a "dying person", it means someone whose time has come and all the signs confirms it.

1 Like

Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by eggheaders(m): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2013
goldylock:

Here we go again. Any time one points out the flaws in your religion instead of going back and thinking deep you begin to justify your actions. Well good luck on that BTW KKK is not a christian thing there is a reason why it is not christ christ klan. N d knights you r talking about was very political and nobody is in dat order causing mayhem oh I forgot you guys took over and the new name is Jihad

am not justifying the terriorist bt condemning them. but my grudge is seeing Islam in the light of this few.whereas your religion gat bigger violent organization and Muslims didnt address the whole of your faith as one.kkk back up their violent activities with Biblical passages so also Amish extremist in south west usa even the lra's Joseph kony.so you guys should spare us all your Christianity is all peace line.the catholics and the Anglican are still at each other's throat in n.Ireland.the knights guys still killing couple of security operatives in Scotland and Wales.

1 Like

Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 18, 2013
eggheaders:

am not justifying the terriorist bt condemning them. but my grudge is seeing Islam in the light of this few.whereas your religion gat bigger violent organization and Muslims didnt address the whole of your faith as one.kkk back up their violent activities with Biblical passages so also Amish extremist in south west usa even the lra's Joseph kony.so you guys should spare us all your Christianity is all peace line.the catholics and the Anglican are still at each other's throat in n.Ireland.the knights guys still killing couple of security operatives in Scotland and Wales.

I didn't see anywhere you said I AM CATEGORICALLY CONDEMING ACTS OF TERRORISM BY ANYONE CLAIMING TO BE A MUSLIM. I would have accepted that. Besides your recounting how christians claim to be peaceful and they are not is implying that you advocate what Alqaeda BH supporter of APC And every other terrorist organisation is doing in the name of Islam. Like I said before you guys have been doing a great job with Jihad go right ahead and good luck.
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by Sike(m): 11:48am On Jan 18, 2013
ogochukwunasa1: mschewww to _slam
You tried... But i believe you can still do better.
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by eggheaders(m): 11:58am On Jan 18, 2013
goldylock:

I didn't see anywhere you said I AM CATEGORICALLY CONDEMING ACTS OF TERRORISM BY ANYONE CLAIMING TO BE A MUSLIM. I would have accepted that. Besides your recounting how christians claim to be peaceful and they are not is implying that you advocate what Alqaeda BH supporter of APC And every other terrorist organisation is doing in the name of Islam. Like I said before you guys have been doing a great job with Jihad go right ahead and good luck.

Muslims condemn terrorism everyday y'all don't care to know anyway.go read up about Islam and you figure out all this lots are dissidents. in the correct teaching of Islam it not even permissible to rise against a leader even when he is oppressive. talk more of arms struggle. loads of reading and research will change most stereotypical views here.

3 Likes

Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by Ibro4peak: 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
Jazakallahu khayran
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
eggheaders:

Muslims condemn terrorism everyday y'all don't care to know anyway.go read up about Islam and you figure out all this lots are dissidents. in the correct teaching of Islam it not even permissible to rise against a leader even when he is oppressive. talk more of arms struggle. loads of reading and research will change most stereotypical views here.
Read what about Islam? Read the same manual the terrorists read? Maybe you should also read more about christianity and stop being sterotypical. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. I just wish muslims will leave christians and their religion alone and stop trying to shove it down peoples throat.You talk about not rising against leaders maybe you should tell that to all the terrorist groups and Libya, Egypt and all the arab spring advocates because that is the face of islam that is glaring.
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by billyG(m): 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
Give him a befitting xtain burial.
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by eggheaders(m): 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
goldylock:
Read what about Islam? Read the same manual the terrorists read? Maybe you should also read more about christianity and stop being sterotypical. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. I just wish muslims will leave christians and their religion alone and stop trying to shove it down peoples throat.You talk about not rising against leaders maybe you should tell that to all the terrorist groups and Libya, Egypt and all the arab spring advocates because that is the face of islam that is glaring.

after reading most version of the Bible I can say loads about your faith.with indoctrination of dissident Christian group so the Bible too is a terrorist manual using your logic.Arabs don't represent Islam.quran and sunnah is the Islamic guide.so no one cares about the Libyans and Egyptians.and no one is shoving islam in ur throat this thread is about Muslims and Islam till you guys came over to derail the thread.anyway I don't blame you seeking knowledge is going against the holy spirit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things You Didnt Know About The Kaaba / Which Name Will You Like Your Spouse To Call You ? / What Is The Reason For Cutting Baby's Hair In Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.