Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death (23980 Views)

Muslim Councillor Aicha Flees Italy In Fear For Her Life After Death Threats / As A Muslim, Have You Ever Asked Yourself; What's Next After Death? / Moslems And Life After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2013
eggheaders:
after reading most version of the Bible I can say loads about your faith.with indoctrination of dissident Christian group so the Bible too is a terrorist manual using your logic.Arabs don't represent Islam.quran and sunnah is the Islamic guide.so no one cares about the Libyans and Egyptians.and no one is shoving islam in ur throat this thread is about Muslims and Islam till you guys came over to derail the thread.anyway I don't blame you seeking knowledge is going against the holy spirit.

This is exactly what am talking about. If its is on front page then its for everyone. And if u truly have read the bible as you claim then you will not make your last statement but thanks for showing me Taquiya.you don't care about Egypt and Lybia now abi? I hope I won't see you saying anything in defence of Egypt Lybia or anyother Arab country cos all I see in Nigeria are Arab wannabes as muslims.
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by maclatunji: 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
goldylock:

This is exactly what am talking about. If its is on front page then its for everyone. And if u truly have read the bible as you claim then you will not make your last statement but thanks for showing me Taquiya.you don't care about Egypt and Lybia now abi? I hope I won't see you saying anything in defence of Egypt Lybia or anyother Arab country cos all I see in Nigeria are Arab wannabes as muslims.

It is on front page because not every Muslim will know of this section or thread. Front page increases its exposure.

Interested non-Muslims can comment, those of you not interested can ignore it like thousands have.

You are so dubious- you don't visit and comment on every front page topic do you? Your intolerant nature by suggesting that topics related to teachings of Islam should not be on front page is pathetic.
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by eggheaders(m): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2013
goldylock:

no need trying to change your made up biases.no one is trying to lie here unlike your evangelicals. end justify the means preachers.you know next to nothing about islam by saying nigern muslims are arabs wannabe just show how ignorant you are about muslims.the quran and hadith is the guide who cares about the arabs.and your arabs uprisings talks the true view of Islam about uprisings.you can check up usool sunnah by imam ahmed ibn ambal.
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2013
maclatunji:

It is on front page because not every Muslim will know of this section or thread. Front page increases its exposure.

Interested non-Muslims can comment, those of you not interested can ignore it like thousands have.

You are so dubious- you don't visit and comment on every front page topic do you? Your intolerant nature by suggesting that topics related to teachings of Islam should not be on front page is pathetic.

Hmmmm I have attracted the great Maclatunji am expecting a ban soon and am the intorlerant one. Anyway it being on the front page means anyone can comment like I said before. I didn't go looking for it. It found me, besides I didn't make suggestions that muslim things should not go on the front page you are the one implying that I should not voice my opinion and am the dubious and intorlerant one. Ok now ogaa oh! I hear you.
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
eggheaders:
no need trying to change your made up biases.no one is trying to lie here unlike your evangelicals. end justify the means preachers.you know next to nothing about islam by saying nigern muslims are arabs wannabe just show how ignorant you are about muslims.the quran and hadith is the guide who cares about the arabs.and your arabs uprisings talks the true view of Islam about uprisings.you can check up usool sunnah by imam ahmed ibn ambal.

I certainly won't check up those names its like checking up osama bin laden. Nigerian Muslims are Arab wanabes I can say it again and again and I won't be wrong. Their life revolves around the arab world they even show more solidarity for Arab countries than their own country. Let anything happen in any arab world the North will take up solidarity match.
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by BetaThings: 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
billyG: Give him a befitting xtain burial.
NO. That will be going backwards

1 Like

Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by BetaThings: 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2013
goldylock:

I certainly won't check up those names its like checking up osama bin laden. Nigerian Muslims are Arab wanabes I can say it again and again and I won't be wrong. Their life revolves around the arab world they even show more solidarity for Arab countries than their own country. Let anything happen in any arab world the North will take up solidarity match.

Christian bring Arab countries into discussions because they consider them muslims. Now someone defends them as muslims
You leap to the conclusions that they are more loyal to Arabs
During the Libyan war, a lot of Nigerian Christians did not want to come back! So where is the loyalty
If we see Nigerian Christians walk freely on the streets of Libya, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Dubai freely
then what is the basis of this assertion that the Qur'an incites to violence
We know that the Muslims in these countries read the Qur'an and they understand it

BTW Here on NL, Christians also attack Pakistan who are not Arabs because they are Muslims
Nigerian Christians are loyal to Israel.
Why do they compose curses against Hamas?

Why do Christians pretend to be peaceful, yet commit acts of monumental violence?

Just a random example

"Anglican as well as Catholic priests and nuns are suspect of having actively participated in murders. Especially the conduct of a certain Catholic priest has been occupying the public mind in Rwanda’s capital Kigali for months. He was minister of the church of the Holy Family and allegedly murdered Tutsis in the most brutal manner."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/79987.stm
Priests get death sentence for Rwandan genocide

1 Like

Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by BetaThings: 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2013
goldylock:

Hmmmm I have attracted the great Maclatunji am expecting a ban soon and am the intorlerant one. Anyway it being on the front page means anyone can comment like I said before. I didn't go looking for it. It found me, besides I didn't make suggestions that muslim things should not go on the front page you are the one implying that I should not voice my opinion and am the dubious and intorlerant one. Ok now ogaa oh! I hear you.

Christian moderator's threat

JeSoul: Caution to future posters, any insults and you will be banned. Cheers and happy posting smiley
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by BetaThings: 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2013
goldylock:
Read what about Islam? Read the same manual the terrorists read? Maybe you should also read more about christianity and stop being sterotypical. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. I just wish muslims will leave christians and their religion alone and stop trying to shove it down peoples throat.You talk about not rising against leaders maybe you should tell that to all the terrorist groups and Libya, Egypt and all the arab spring advocates because that is the face of islam that is glaring.

Ok. Let us see

BetaThings:
Actually it is more correct to request Christians to leave Muslims alone. If you doubt it, I CHALLENGE you to bring 3 threads where muslims abuse and use derogatory words on Christians, I will match it with 15 threads where Christians abuse Muslims. If you wish, we can continue the exchange with that ratio of 1:5

1 Like

Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by eggheaders(m): 6:52am On Jan 20, 2013
goldylock:

no need talking to you since you choose ignorance over learning. as disgusting as the Salman rusdie book.I still check it up.my problem with you lots you know nothing about Islam and it will make alot of sense for you to study about it or stop misinforming people in a public forum.

2 Likes

Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 20, 2013
BetaThings:

Christian bring Arab countries into discussions because they consider them muslims. Now someone defends them as muslims
You leap to the conclusions that they are more loyal to Arabs
During the Libyan war, a lot of Nigerian Christians did not want to come back! So where is the loyalty
If we see Nigerian Christians walk freely on the streets of Libya, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Dubai freely
then what is the basis of this assertion that the Qur'an incites to violence
We know that the Muslims in these countries read the Qur'an and they understand it

BTW Here on NL, Christians also attack Pakistan who are not Arabs because they are Muslims
Nigerian Christians are loyal to Israel.
Why do they compose curses against Hamas?

Why do Christians pretend to be peaceful, yet commit acts of monumental violence?

Just a random example

"Anglican as well as Catholic priests and nuns are suspect of having actively participated in murders. Especially the conduct of a certain Catholic priest has been occupying the public mind in Rwanda’s capital Kigali for months. He was minister of the church of the Holy Family and allegedly murdered Tutsis in the most brutal manner."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/79987.stm
Priests get death sentence for Rwandan genocide

Now I know its certainly a muslim thing. Once someone mentions a flaw you start comparing and contrasting as if to Justify the henious acts. I have trashed this with. Eggheaders maybe you should read through the thread and not just jump into people's conversation it is rude. I don't have anything to say to you cos you are not worth my time.
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 20, 2013
BetaThings:

Ok. Let us see

Like I said look through the thread so you will know what started my conversation with eggheaders and I would rather you leave us both and not dable into things you know nothing about.how about that for your example of derrogatory statements towards christians
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 20, 2013
BetaThings:

Christian moderator's threat

That's from another thread entirely it has nothing to do with this thread but as a Muslim who is skilled in propaganda you will bring it up here. Why am I not surprised?
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 20, 2013
eggheaders:

no need talking to you since you choose ignorance over learning. as disgusting as the Salman rusdie book.I still check it up.my problem with you lots you know nothing about Islam and it will make alot of sense for you to study about it or stop misinforming people in a public forum.

What are u looking for in a disgusting book? To learn what exactly? Learning does not mean accepting things you see intoto. That is brainwashing and asking questions and quering things is also part of learning my brother I don't have to read the Quran to learn about it, if I do that then I will be indoctrinatring myself and that is not what I wanna achieve. You should learn from me as I learn from you hence a forum.
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 20, 2013
BetaThings:
NO. That will be going backwards

And you don't see this your reply as insulting? Why am I even replying you? This is my last dear cos I will rather talk with eggheaders
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by BetaThings: 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2013
goldylock:

And you don't see this your reply as insulting? Why am I even replying you? This is my last dear cos I will rather talk with eggheaders
So a man opened a thread for muslims to educate themselves on what to do when a muslim is about to die
A Christian enters the thread and declares that the person should be given a "befitting Christian burial"
You don't consider that insulting. Do you?

This is the post
billyG: Give him a befitting xtain burial.
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by BetaThings: 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2013
goldylock:

That's from another thread entirely it has nothing to do with this thread but as a Muslim who is skilled in propaganda you will bring it up here. Why am I not surprised?
But before being banned, you claimed that the "great maclatunji" will ban you
So that idea of yours (expecting a ban from Mac) is also coming from another thread

My post was to show that both Christian and Muslim moderators do ban
It will be unfair to single out the Muslim moderator
incidentally, I have never been banned because I try to keep my posts civil
You can check
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by BetaThings: 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
goldylock:

Now I know its certainly a muslim thing. Once someone mentions a flaw you start comparing and contrasting as if to Justify the henious acts. I have trashed this with. Eggheaders maybe you should read through the thread and not just jump into people's conversation it is rude. I don't have anything to say to you cos you are not worth my time.

Christians enter Muslim threads all the time. I don't think it would be right to cherry pick responders
If I fault Christianity, all Christians would feel compelled to defend their faith. And they should all have the right to respond
BTW when a Christian faults Islam, then she/he is indirectly offering Christianity as an alternative
Should we not examine that alternative?
If ACN/Arsenal FC criticised PDP/Chelsea FC, it would be expecting too much to assume that the other party will just defend and defend his party/FC without looking at the accuser's party/FC
It is good to criticise, but the one doing it must be above what he/she is faulting
Otherwise it becomes double standard
Indeed the other person can set standards that is near impossible for the person being criticised to attain?
Fair? No

Oh, nobody should justify any heinous acts - no matter who has committed it.
What we seek is fairness
Point out the faults of ALL. Condemn heinous acts of ALL.
It would be difficult for us to live day in day out with the burden and shame of the senseless atrocities of Boko Haram while no mention is made of the misdeeds of others who are not muslims
The human mind does not work that way
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 21, 2013
BetaThings:
So a man opened a thread for muslims to educate themselves on what to do when a muslim is about to die
A Christian enters the thread and declares that the person should be given a "befitting Christian burial"
You don't consider that insulting. Do you?

This is the post

What the person offered was an option. I don't consider it an insult at all but saying another persons religion and ideology is backward is a very real insult. Maybe you do not know that.
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 21, 2013
BetaThings:

Christians enter Muslim threads all the time. I don't think it would be right to cherry pick responders
If I fault Christianity, all Christians would feel compelled to defend their faith. And they should all have the right to respond
BTW when a Christian faults Islam, then she/he is indirectly offering Christianity as an alternative
Should we not examine that alternative?
If ACN/Arsenal FC criticised PDP/Chelsea FC, it would be expecting too much to assume that the other party will just defend and defend his party/FC without looking at the accuser's party/FC
It is good to criticise, but the one doing it must be above what he/she is faulting
Otherwise it becomes double standard
Indeed the other person can set standards that is near impossible for the person being criticised to attain?
Fair? No

Oh, nobody should justify any heinous acts - no matter who has committed it.
What we seek is fairness
Point out the faults of ALL. Condemn heinous acts of ALL.
It would be difficult for us to live day in day out with the burden and shame of the senseless atrocities of Boko Haram while no mention is made of the misdeeds of others who are not muslims
The human mind does not work that way

I am not offering christianity as an alternative. There are a whole lot of other ideologies out there one can pick from but if the person decides he or she wants christianity its a choice and decision he or she has to make on his or her own. That's y I talked about shoving ur religion down peoples throats. This conversation started because of exactly what you wrote above seeing flaws in others and not even being any better. I defended my religion and pointed out to him that his religion is not any better and instead of being remorseful he, the mod and you come to attack me and talk about double standards. You want fairness? I guess when muslims leave christians alone to worship in the way the feel they can relate to God and stop calling them infidels and idol worshipers knowing their own religion is not in anyway better and that all religions are trying to get to God then fairness will begin.
Re: How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 21, 2013
BetaThings:
But before being banned, you claimed that the "great maclatunji" will ban you
So that idea of yours (expecting a ban from Mac) is also coming from another thread

My post was to show that both Christian and Muslim moderators do ban
It will be unfair to single out the Muslim moderator
incidentally, I have never been banned because I try to keep my posts civil
You can check

I said that because I know what Mac is capable of doing. In trying to defend Islam he uses his power as Mod to stop people from having any opinion outside his own opinion. You can ask any random person on Nl or start a thread and get peoples views.BTW I went through that thread and jesoul did what Mac will never have done and its called giving a warning and they were not civil in that thread while making or not making their points. I myself can proudly say I have never been banned you can check. I keep my posts civil as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things You Didnt Know About The Kaaba / Which Name Will You Like Your Spouse To Call You ? / What Is The Reason For Cutting Baby's Hair In Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.