Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

A Cheating Or An Abusive Husband. Ladies Which Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cheating Or An Abusive Husband. Ladies Which Do You Prefer? (841 Views)

5 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship / Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cheating Or An Abusive Husband. Ladies Which Do You Prefer? by ruffhandu: 10:46am On Jan 15, 2013
I was watching a home movie and one lady suffering constant assault from his boyfriend was being advised to quit the relationship by her friend. She fired back by saying she prefers putting up with him than the other ladies guy who's a cheat.
It made me start wondering which is better, a cheating husband or an abusive husband. I sample two colleagues' opinions already and both ladies have different choices.

So ladies, which do you prefer. Your husband beating you up when you "mess up" but faithful to you. Or your husband never lifts a finger on you but a ladies' geologist?
Re: A Cheating Or An Abusive Husband. Ladies Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 15, 2013
i'm not a lady,but either of the two is not good!!

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Or An Abusive Husband. Ladies Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 15, 2013
[quote author=ruffhandu]I was watching a home movie and one lady suffering constant assault from her boyfriend was being advised to quit the relationship by a friend. She fired back by saying she prefers putting up with him than the other ladies guy who's a cheat.
It made me start wondering which is better, a cheating husband or an abusive husband. I sampled two colleagues' opinions already and both ladies have different choices.
Re: A Cheating Or An Abusive Husband. Ladies Which Do You Prefer? by ruffhandu: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2013
sure both are not ok. But in reality, many ladies are faced with either or both. They stick to the union most times in the name of "love".
Re: A Cheating Or An Abusive Husband. Ladies Which Do You Prefer? by greedie1(f): 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
a cheating husband it is....
Re: A Cheating Or An Abusive Husband. Ladies Which Do You Prefer? by sistajay(f): 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
I'd go for the third choice: NEITHER.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Or An Abusive Husband. Ladies Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
Non, I'd rather be husband-less
Re: A Cheating Or An Abusive Husband. Ladies Which Do You Prefer? by ruffhandu: 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
Interviewed someone and she actually prefers a cheating husband, claimed all men cheat after all.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And The Ring Finger / 8 Ways To Ruin A Good Relationship Or Save One. / I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.