Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Bishop 'Lays Down On Top' Adult Men To Consecrate Them (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop 'Lays Down On Top' Adult Men To Consecrate Them (Video) (2152 Views)

Church Of England To Consecrate Its Second Female Bishop In July / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Should People Fall Down When A Pastor Lays Hand On Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop 'Lays Down On Top' Adult Men To Consecrate Them (Video) by ochallo: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2013
There is a video that has just been recently uploaded on YouTube and No!, it is not another Korean pop sensation or another awkward kid in the Middle East. This time, it is coming from the church. It was uploaded by rave urban TV and it apparently features a bishop consecrating some new bishops into position. The very theatrical process involved lying on the floor, man on man, white cloth, red cloth and a bishop girdle ( or a dress).
This has seen some uploads to social media and has had it’s share of comments. Majority blasted the act, tagging it unscriptural, gay, a show off to mention a few. Other suggested that members should have walked out on the “weirdness”. The song, i give myself away was also cited to be ambiguous. The most liked comment read “ THE SAD PART THE CHURCH WAS CLAPPING ON HIS HUMPING....LIKE REALLY!!!”
See for yourself.
http://www.elijahforce..in/2013/01/i-give-myself-away.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVZDsOTc_lw
Re: Bishop 'Lays Down On Top' Adult Men To Consecrate Them (Video) by Goshen360(m): 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
First, I thank God Almighty I came at this time of life and generation because scripture says WE ARE THE CHOSEN GENERATION.

Second, I'm waiting for folks that will come to this thread and tell us this is a 'SPIRITUAL ACT' therefore we cannot speak against 'anointed' man of God or that the man of God has a 'special knowledge' for doing this kind of occult act that we don't have simply because Bishop Wayne T. Jackson said those two men had to 'die and be buried in order to live' to Christ - We ONLY die, buried and raise with Christ through water baptism by immersion and when we die to sin/self that we might live unto Christ - This is scriptural way(s) to 'die in order to live (un)to Christ. Where the heck did these people get these kind of practices from scriptures if not occult. By the way, when people die and are buried, are they buried facing up or down? What kind of madness and ritual is this for God's sake? Our churches need to wake up to the truth of God's word.

This kind of ritual acts is nothing but cult in disguise with the name of church and Christ being used. I hereby call every Christian to stand up to the challenges of our Christian faith because the notorious men described by the Epistle of Jude has infiltrated our Churched. Even in the Old Covenant under the Levitical Priesthood, consecration is NEVER done in such occult manner.

Lastly, before you start to throw stones at me now. Permit me to say, I know this Bishop Jackson very well in Detroit, Michigan in the United State and his Television Network called 'The Impact Network' - http://www.lifestream.tv/impactnational/ You can watch him and see more of his occult practices in the name of 'miracles still happen' programme.
Re: Bishop 'Lays Down On Top' Adult Men To Consecrate Them (Video) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
SATAN HUMPING SATAN. *SMH*
Re: Bishop 'Lays Down On Top' Adult Men To Consecrate Them (Video) by JeSoul(f): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
The title is a bit sensationalized. I didn't see any "humping" so titled modified.

What they are doing is still very very very creepy though...
Re: Bishop 'Lays Down On Top' Adult Men To Consecrate Them (Video) by ochallo: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
JeSoul: The title is a bit sensationalized. I didn't see any "humping" so titled modified.

What they are doing is still very very very creepy though...

there was a little humping and by the way why did the video upload twice.
Re: Bishop 'Lays Down On Top' Adult Men To Consecrate Them (Video) by Zikkyy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2013
Goshen360:
Second, I'm waiting for folks that will come to this thread and tell us this is a 'SPIRITUAL ACT' therefore we cannot speak against 'anointed' man of God or that the man of God has a 'special knowledge' for doing this kind of occult act that we don't have simply because Bishop Wayne T. Jackson said those two men had to 'die and be buried in order to live' to Christ - We ONLY die, buried and raise with Christ through water baptism by immersion and when we die to sin/self that we might live unto Christ - This is scriptural way(s) to 'die in order to live (un)to Christ. Where the heck did these people get these kind of practices from scriptures if not occult. By the way, when people die and are buried, are they buried facing up or down? What kind of madness and ritual is this for God's sake? Our churches need to wake up to the truth of God's word.

There's no rule that says the dead must be buried face up jor angry whether you like it or not the men have been elevated to the position of gay bishops tongue
Re: Bishop 'Lays Down On Top' Adult Men To Consecrate Them (Video) by JeSoul(f): 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
ochallo:

there was a little humping
hmm okay, I must've missed it.
and by the way why did the video upload twice.
Don't know sir. NL still has some bugs...you can modify your post and delete the extra code. *I prefer not to modify any posts aside from thread titles*.
Re: Bishop 'Lays Down On Top' Adult Men To Consecrate Them (Video) by JeSoul(f): 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
^oh never mind. I've fixed your post.
Re: Bishop 'Lays Down On Top' Adult Men To Consecrate Them (Video) by obi4eze(m): 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
Please what's the biblical way of ordaining bishops. If we compare it to what this man did then we'd know if it is unscriptural or not.
Re: Bishop 'Lays Down On Top' Adult Men To Consecrate Them (Video) by Goshen360(m): 12:15am On Jan 16, 2013
^^^
The Old Testament was ceremonial and it doesn't even follow what that man did. The New Testament follows this pattern from this scripture,

New International Version (©1984)
Do not neglect your gift, which was given you through a prophetic message when the body of elders laid their hands on you.

New Living Translation (©2007)
Do not neglect the spiritual gift you received through the prophecy spoken over you when the elders of the church laid their hands on you.

1 Timothy 4:14
Re: Bishop 'Lays Down On Top' Adult Men To Consecrate Them (Video) by Goshen360(m): 12:16am On Jan 16, 2013
^^^
And also, the Spirit of God gives as He wills.
Re: Bishop 'Lays Down On Top' Adult Men To Consecrate Them (Video) by NoMorePews: 12:28am On Jan 16, 2013
Hello everyone,

I'm one of the first people who uploaded this video to YouTube (Wayne T. Jackson had the "gospel" artist William McDowell flag it and file a false DMCA complaint for copyright infringement. Then Youtube pulled it down without even reviewing it to see if it violated copyright laws).

Jackson's devotees are traveling around the internet trying to do damage control by having videos pulled down, posting comments on the videos that remain up, and flooding blogs (including my blog) defending his unscriptural and outlandish rituals.

As Goshen stated below, the Scriptures plainly state that qualified men of God are to be appointed to the eldership through the laying of hands -- not by commanding them to their knees, having them lay prostrate, covering them with sheets and capes, holding their ankles while they lay prostrate, laying on top of their backside and embracing them. Jackson's bizarre behavior cannot be found anywhere in Scripture in the context of consecrating and appointing elders.
Re: Bishop 'Lays Down On Top' Adult Men To Consecrate Them (Video) by plappville(f): 12:31am On Jan 16, 2013
What's this? Another HOly Ghost manifestation? Chineke....this is jusr the beginning of evil manipulation in the name of God. "Simon Magus" the Sorcerer is operating through some false MOG. Miracles seeker will be too blind to notice this. Because, they care not to test the kind of Spirit that comes out from these MOG. When the true Church of God was established, the counterfeit one was also Established. That's why you see churches with different doctrines/practice today. Satan is not giving up. Be wise and don't fall for His tricks. Na my advise for my fellow true Believers oooh.
Re: Bishop 'Lays Down On Top' Adult Men To Consecrate Them (Video) by plappville(f): 12:45am On Jan 16, 2013
obadiah777: SATAN HUMPING SATAN. *SMH*

Na wah oooh....I fear wetin my eyes see this night oooo shocked

I hope our Brodas @bidam and @jeogbage can give us scriptures for this kind healing oooo.. shocked
Re: Bishop 'Lays Down On Top' Adult Men To Consecrate Them (Video) by Goshen360(m): 12:49am On Jan 16, 2013
plappville:

I hope our Brodas @bidam and @jeogbage can give us scriptures for this kind healing oooo.. shocked

concecration.....or ordination or impartation or anointingNATION or transferring of spirit(s).....Things are happening you know my sister.
Re: Bishop 'Lays Down On Top' Adult Men To Consecrate Them (Video) by ochallo: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2013
the only time there was a laying on was when elisha raised the widow's son in the bible
Re: Bishop 'Lays Down On Top' Adult Men To Consecrate Them (Video) by efosanice: 10:57am On Jan 16, 2013
i wish this would go to front page, i want to hear people comments
Re: Bishop 'Lays Down On Top' Adult Men To Consecrate Them (Video) by Ubenedictus(m): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2013
Goshen360: First, I thank God Almighty I came at this time of life and generation because scripture says WE ARE THE CHOSEN GENERATION.

This kind of ritual acts is nothing but cult in disguise with the name of church and Christ being used. I hereby call every Christian to stand up to the challenges of our Christian faith because the notorious men described by the Epistle of Jude has infiltrated our Churched. Even in the Old Covenant under the Levitical Priesthood, consecration is NEVER done in such occult manner.

Lastly, before you start to throw stones at me now. Permit me to say, I know this Bishop Jackson very well in Detroit, Michigan in the United State and his Television Network called 'The Impact Network' - http://www.lifestream.tv/impactnational/ You can watch him and see more of his occult practices in the name of 'miracles still happen' programme.
correct me if i misunderstood, are u saying that immersion is the only valid way of baptism?
Re: Bishop 'Lays Down On Top' Adult Men To Consecrate Them (Video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2013
plappville:

I DID NOT WATCH IT MYSELF. I JUST WENT BY THE TOPIC TITLE LOLZ THESE PASTORS ARE OUT OF CONTROL. THEY ARE BREAK DANCING OVER MONEY, THEY ARE HUMPING MEN, ALL KINDS OF CRAZINESS I TELL YA LOL
Re: Bishop 'Lays Down On Top' Adult Men To Consecrate Them (Video) by plappville(f): 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
obadiah777: I DID NOT WATCH IT MYSELF. I JUST WENT BY THE TOPIC TITLE LOLZ THESE PASTORS ARE OUT OF CONTROL. THEY ARE BREAK DANCING OVER MONEY, THEY ARE HUMPING MEN, ALL KINDS OF CRAZINESS I TELL YA LOL

Yahweh don see something I tell you haha...
Re: Bishop 'Lays Down On Top' Adult Men To Consecrate Them (Video) by ochallo: 6:07am On Jan 25, 2013
efosanice: i wish this would go to front page, i want to hear people comments
i wish
Re: Bishop 'Lays Down On Top' Adult Men To Consecrate Them (Video) by ProPastorChris(m): 8:50am On Jan 25, 2013
i believe this is this MOG's way of appointing or anointing leaders into positions in his ministry. weird though but cut the guy some slack, you may not know what he knows and if he's a fake, he shall soon be grounded but if he's true, sorry guys, there's nothing you can do to stop his progress.

the Word cannot be handled with lies, no matter how you hide, the lies will be revealed soonest. you cannot deceive everyone all the time.
Re: Bishop 'Lays Down On Top' Adult Men To Consecrate Them (Video) by ochallo: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
ProPastorChris: i believe this is this MOG's way of appointing or anointing leaders into positions in his ministry. weird though but cut the guy some slack, you may not know what he knows and if he's a fake, he shall soon be grounded but if he's true, sorry guys, there's nothing you can do to stop his progress.

the Word cannot be handled with lies, no matter how you hide, the lies will be revealed soonest. you cannot deceive everyone all the time.

well said
Re: Bishop 'Lays Down On Top' Adult Men To Consecrate Them (Video) by Goshen360(m): 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
ProPastorChris: i believe this is this MOG's way of appointing or anointing leaders into positions in his ministry. weird though but cut the guy some slack, you may not know what he knows and if he's a fake, he shall soon be grounded but if he's true, sorry guys, there's nothing you can do to stop his progress.

ochallo:

well said

See, you guys need to know something - Everyone in the body of Christ is subject to the word of God and everyone MUST check what is being taught and done. Other wise, everyone will do as they like and eventually we all go out of control. The Berean Christians had to examine what Apostle Paul even taught.

Are you guys saying the MoG has HIS OWN WAY of doing thing contrary to scriptures? C'mom brothers. There's no such thing as doing things your OWN WAY in God's family and kingdom - The bible is our standard. This is not a biblical way of consecrating and anointing ANYONE into ministry or office of Bishop. This is a clear cut of our falsehood is spread. If the Berean Church can put Apostle Paul and his teaching into check, every man of God should be place under the mirror of scripture and examined.

"weird though but cut the guy some slack, you may not know what he knows and if he's a fake, he shall soon be grounded but if he's true, sorry guys, there's nothing you can do to stop his progress"

What does he know that's NOT in scripture? Don't we have the complete revelation in scriptures anymore. You words sound similar to the "Colossian" heresies - That some people have "special" knowledge but Apostle Paul taught that Christ is the complete revelation of God. What does he know that wasn't revealed to him from the word of God and that cannot be verified from the word of God?

Since you admitted his action is weird, why don't you leave it at that basis of truth? Nobody is against his progress in ministry. You're probably bringing in emotions into this matter. God's word doesn't appeal to our emotions. All that is demanded is the scriptural ground for laying on another man in order to anoint or consecrate them for God into ministry. If you care to show us scriptures, you might also consider if those men were to be women, will he have done same thing?

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Atheists Need A Separate Board (why Xtians Should Be Happy We Dont) / Dead Seriousness News: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns Papacy, Converts To Islam / "Why Did God Order The Killing Of An Entire People Group? That's Genocide."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.