Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

How Do You Regain/keep Confidence??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Regain/keep Confidence??? (564 Views)

How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. / The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women / How Do I Regain Control Or My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Regain/keep Confidence??? by CanadianBaby: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
So, I really like this gentlemen at my church, and I have been waiting so long for him to ask me out.
The problem is, whenever he talks to me, I get really shy and nervous, I can't look him in the eye, and I am sure I blush because I am fair skinned.
I have never been like this before. I'm pretty sure he likes me but, but I can't seam to control myself around him, and I think i may be spoiling my chances with him... UGGG...

How can I get over this "schoolgirl shyness"?
Re: How Do You Regain/keep Confidence??? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
haba even u a white babe is shy?
men white babes are hardly shy and they go for what they want cheesy
Re: How Do You Regain/keep Confidence??? by Goldieluks: 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
Where in her statement did she mention her race?? Ode!^^

@OP stop thinking about him too much when you are with him, free your mind from whatever is making you shy around him, and chat with him like you normally chat to your friends, and allow things to flow naturally.
Re: How Do You Regain/keep Confidence??? by CanadianBaby: 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
I am not white, my family is from the caribbean.
Re: How Do You Regain/keep Confidence??? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
CanadianBaby: I am not white, my family is from the caribbean.
even better
jamaican babes are very bold and more outgoing.they are not cold they dont act like deadwoods like some of our naija babes like goldielucks especially.u see dat goldielucks she be correct deadfish grin.
u know i like carribean babes becos they can shake their waist very good.give me some jamaican loving wink
Re: How Do You Regain/keep Confidence??? by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2013
just allow yourself to like him. Don't try be in denial then convince yourself that it willpass. Give it time, eventually you will even forget that he exists

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Date / Fatal Desire... / Ladies Abeg Nah!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.