Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? (12037 Views)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? / My Father Said He Will Never Forgive Me Because I Didn't Go For Service!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by Bluediamond1(f): 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
Is there any wrong your parent(mum or dad) can do to you that you wouldn't forgive them?
Just a few days back i overhead a mother and daughter in a hot exchange of words and the daughter said ''maa'mi,mi o ni dariji yin lai lai''(mum,i'll mever forgive you,never).though i don't know what transpired between them but i mean,can i not forgive my own mother?
NLs l'd love hear your view on this.
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
If he/she tries to sell my hapiness,mariage. ..etc to the ritualists,I‘ll never forgive for that

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
For not being paddies with Otedollar or Dangote grin

14 Likes

Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by Jarus(m): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2013
Nothing.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
I would never forgive them for nothing

1 Like

Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by oboy3(m): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
Nothing
Today's date is 15/01/2013
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2013
If they had drawn a tribal marks on my face,I won't forgive them lailai.

Other sins are pardonable.

22 Likes

Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by mshd5: 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
No
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by misslaw(f): 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
notin
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by timpaker(m): 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
***Unzipping trouser - Pissing on the thread***
***Op - clean it up***

who's gonna shake hands with me? cool

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by Francheezy(m): 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
f0r Bleep!ng up
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by misslaw(f): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
Yomieluv: If they had drawn a tribal marks on my face,I won't forgive them lailai.

lol
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by Kk4(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
For loving me unconditional

1 Like

Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by DANILSA(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
GIVING BIRTH TO ME IS THE GREATEST THING THEY EVER DID AND THEY HAVE NEVER MADE ME ANGRY EXCEPT WHILE TRYING TO CORRECT ME. BUT SOME SINS CANNOT BE FORGIVEN THOUGH LIKE FATHER RAPING DAUGHTER undecided
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by suxes2005(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
If they didn't allow me to do what I don't want to do.

In other words, (I wan talk true)

No 10
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by mutaalim(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
Well, as far i understood, no matter what happened between you and your parent, should not lead you to say you will never forgive your parent,
don't forget that you can have 2- mothers or 2 - fathers just accept your faith that is how is being destined just leave everything in the hand of your creator (enough for the wise)

1 Like

Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by lafuria1(m): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
nothing, nothing, nothing...........
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
I will never forgive them, if they make me blind not to watch FOOTBALL....Arsenal
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by nxanadu: 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
i'm still thinking..........
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by Aizebioje(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
Yomieluv: If they had drawn a tribal marks on my face,I won't forgive them lailai.

I swear! Dhz 1 is unforgiveable!
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by INFO70: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
This space is for sale
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2013

LMAO!!
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by INFO70: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
I will never forgive them if they had falied to bring me to this world
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by Prodigee: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
o'boy:
Nothing
Today's date is 15/01/2013
Seems dis darn trend will neva stop. 1st wuz d 'garri' peeps, then '1st, 2nd,...to comment', then 'Nairaland is owned by Oluwaseun Osewa', after 'This space is for sale' later 'This post has been hidden' and now this...well the mods got serious work to do...nuff said.
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
For Delivering me In Nigeria angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by jhydebaba(m): 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
The heavy tribal marks on my face cry cry

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by dilbert100: 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
El Guapo: For Delivering me In Nigeria angry angry
LOL
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by onyeego(m): 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
Mehn back in d days, I succeeded in bringing home one fine sisi after so much hard work only for my oldman to discover that I was with a girl in my room, he came in and ordered the babe out of d house cry

Enough kongi hold man dat day, I was about to insert b4 he ended d show unceremoniously grin

I don forgive am sha but I no forget
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by stagger: 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
My parents gave me life, fed me, sent me to school and did not abort me or dump me in a garbage can. There is no amount of offense my parents will commit against me (and there have been a few) that I will not forgive them for. They are my heroes anyday.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Marine Girl I Dated / Five Siblings Die In Lagos Fire ! / Should Marital Advice Be Taken From An Unmarried(single) Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.