Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,034 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard (32732 Views)

What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? / Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced / Hit Songs You Don't Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by badboym: 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
2pac...Never call you B***h again.
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by bory09(m): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
[/b] high and it's ova from tonto dikeh also voice of the street by olamide. The song made me madly emotional[b]

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by mipemi(m): 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
If I could turn - R Kelly
I will always love you - Whitney Houston
Fragile Heart - Westlife
The One that got away - Katy perry
Don't Judge me - Chris Brown
Greatest love of all - Whitney Houston
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by Smartiegurl(f): 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
I call it love by Lionnel Richie, i drove all night by Celine Dion, i want more of u by Sinach. Nd lots more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by harlos: 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
P-square:
miss u die
more than a friend

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by pmm3(m): 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
Mine is "Think 'bout u" by frank ocean and "Heart attack" by Trey songz
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by sunnyeinstein(m): 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
#Wyclef_jean- Wish you were here
Gunpowder embarassed
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by Mrskillz1(f): 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2013
Flying without wings- westlife
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by PedroJP(m): 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
yeh vada raha --- this is our promise Hindi Song Lyrics of Tu tu hai vohi dil ne jisse apna kaha YEH VADA RAHA Movie Songs Lyrics Tu tu hai vohi dil ne jisse apna kaha Lyrics Hindi Song Title: Tu tu hai vohi dil ne jisse apna kaha : YEH VADA RAHA Singer(s): ASHA BHOSLE AND KISHORE KUMAR Hindi Lyrics: --FEMALE-- La, la la la la la, la la la la la la la La, la la la la, la la la la la Tu tu hai vohi dil ne jisse apna kaha Tu hai jahan main hoon vahan Ab to yeh jeena tere bin hai saza O mil jaaye is tarah, do lehre jis tarah - 2 Phir ho na judaa, haan yeh vaada raha La la la la la, la la la la la Main aawaaz hoon to tu hai geet mera - 2 Jahan se niraala manmeet mera Mil jaaye is tarah, do lehre jis tarah O mil jaaye is tarah, do lehre jis tarah Phir ho na judaa, haan yeh vaada raha Tu tu hai vohi dil ne jisse apna kaha Tu hai jahan main hoon vahan Ab to yeh jeena tere bin hai saza --MALE-- Kisi mod pe bhi na yeh saath toote Mere haath se tera daaman na chhoote --FEMALE-- La la, la la la, la la la Kabhi khwaab mein bhi tu mujhse na roothe Mere pyaar ki koi khushiyaan na loote --MALE-- Mil jaaye is tarah, do lehre jis tarah O mil jaaye is tarah, do lehre jis tarah Phir ho na judaa, haan yeh vaada raha Tu tu hai vohi dil ne jisse apna kaha Tu hai jahan main hoon vahan Ab to yeh jeena tere bin hai saza --FEMALE-- Tujhe main jahan ki nazar se chura loon Kahin dil ke kone mein tujhko chhupa loon --MALE-- Kabhi zindagi mein pade mushkilein to Mujhe tu sambha le, tujhe main sambha loon --FEMALE-- O mil jaaye is tarah, do lehre jis tarah - 2 Phir ho na judaa, haan yeh vaada raha --BOTH-- Tu tu hai vohi dil ne jisse apna kaha Tu hai jahan main hoon vahan Ab to yeh jeena tere bin hai saza O la la la la la la, la la la la la la la la Phir ho na judaa, haan yeh vaada raha --FEMALE-- Yeh vaada raha ......................................Lion king : As u go through life u'll see, there is so much that we don't understand. And the only...............
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by Oahray: 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
Pedro JP: yeh vada raha --- this is our promise
hahaha... Mil jaaye is tarah (rhythmic clap). Memories mehn. Loved that movie. smiley
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by beula2009: 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
don williams- silver turns to gold
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by deepwaters(f): 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
Held by Natalie Grant. This song moves me to tears, had it on replay for days.
Someone Like You by Adele
Candle in the Wind by Elton John
Good bye's the saddest word/Mama by Celine Dione ...
I don't know why I just love moody/sorrowful/emotional/slow songs..

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
sunnyeinstein: #Wyclef_jean- Wish you were here
Gunpowder embarassed

Lemme add dis:
Sir Victor Uwaifo - Erame (meaning: my daddy)...
The lyrics strike my nerves and i can't help it, d fact dat its sung using the bini language makes it worse... Uncontrollable tears.

3 Likes

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by chacha3(f): 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
Syenite: To love you more -Celine Dion.
yea It used to be my fav celine Dion's track bt somtin happend nd because of d memories it brings bck I dnt lik listening to d track again.
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
Anything Evanescence for me. The songs make me angry,happy and sad at the same time. More or less like a drug to me. Its just inexplicable.
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by rman: 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
Not gonna cry by Marry J Blidge
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by toykathy(f): 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
na where all of una put naija artist? D fflg tracks makes sense to me:
na d way by waje
am in love wit luv by tiwa savage
african queen by tuface
dont wanna loose u now by bsb etc
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by cigaricon(m): 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
Eminem - mocking bird

Eminem - space bound

Dr Dre ft eminem - I need a doctor

Darey - not the girl

Eminem's forious lyricks brings back some memories

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
I don't know about any emotional song ooo...but give me any Yanni or Mary J. Blige song. grin
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by IFELEKE(m): 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
...Stay With You...John Legend
...Sondela....Ringo
...Everybody Plays The Fool...Aaron Neville&Brothers
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by baslone: 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
Marvin's room- Chris brown ft sammie&Jojo
Forever- Paul play
Thank you lord-2face
Angels brought me here- guy Sebastian
Do you-neyo
Sit away lonely- boys2men
Rocking that thang- the dream
So many tears- 2pac
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by Akiika: 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2013
You guys should go and read this awakening piece by Prof. Pius Akinasanmi on how to use your electorate power to influence your future, rather than posting things that are not beneficial to an average brain dead Nigeria http://saharareporters.com/column/2015-i-endorse-you-spectocrat-pius-adesanmi
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by mummymax(f): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2013
Have u ever by brandy
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by omicron(m): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2013
"I Hope You Dance" by Lee Ann Womack. Great lyrics, suitable for dedication to your best love and friend!
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by mummymax(f): 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2013
Have u ever by brandy I was in love then but d person dey cheat
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by liljboy(m): 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
#chris brown- dont judge me, dont wake me up
#rihanna-diamonds
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by cmpunk: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
1. Kwam1- my love (i cant just stop thinkin)
2. KSA -She's far away
3. Bongus ikwe? (cockcrow at dawn)
4. UB4O-Fallin in luv wt u
5. South africa National anthem
6. Old anthem Nigeria we hail thee.
7. Eberly brothers ?- msg to mary
8. Elton john- candle in d wind
9. Lucky dube- johny wherever u are
10. Boyz 2 men - bendf knees.
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by sarutobi: 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
The song bjork sang shortly before she was hanged in the movie: "Dancer in the dark".
I cried throughout the nite. I needed multiple doses of the simpsons, family guy, onion movie etc to get myself together again.
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by TableLeg(m): 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
Brokenhearted - Boyz II Men
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
Imogen heap - hide and seek
adele - let the skyfall
everything susan boyle
am not to be blamed - bobby bryd
the list is bigger though. These ones just came to mind
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by amiskurie(m): 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
lil jboy: I jst listen 2 some sonqs n they gat me thinking damn 'is dis lyrics frm heaven or wat'... Plz help Sharing d sonqs u'v heard dat gets u so emotional. Here's some of mine
then u need to watch my post closly cos I have the best.
Get songs frm the following artist:
Miranda lambert
John mayer
ADELE
Taylor swift
Joe
Cee lo green
James blunt
Shania twain and so on..
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
Enya- only tym nd wild child. Brandy- long distance. Adele- sm1 lk u. Luther vandross- dance wt my father. Everly brothers- msg 2 mary.........nd lots more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Dj Khaled – Popstar Ft. Drake, Starring Justin Bieber [video] / Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) / Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.